Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Jan 16th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do upper body today!

Stacey** I love LIC! If I remember correctly the premixes are tough ones! LIC abs is a real burner! I will do LIC abs today! I haven’t done that one in awhile!

Amelia** you are FINE with your protein intake! If you would lift one pound weights for your workouts, all the protein puddings and shakes for example, is not a good idea in my opinion! They are high in calories! You are doing just fine! BTG you went up in weight?? Work it baby! Your cheat meal sounds yummy! So your cheat meals are Friday’s? When is your rest day? You can have a chocolate chip cookie on your cheat day/ FREE DAY

Cheryl ** I hope you feel better today! I am glad you took the day off! Personally I like all 4 that Lori and I were leaning towards.

Have a great one! BBL!

Belinda

Hi girls,

I hope you are not mad at me and are still taking to me? }( }( If you guys don’t like the title I will change it back to Weight Watchers!

I got up early this morning and did 4DS “All Upper Body weights” premix (67 min. w/o stretch). If you want a killer upper body workout, this is it! My arms are fried! I have trouble typing! LOL!

Have a great day all. Boy we are all doing great this week! Keep up the good work!

Belinda

Good Morning Belinda and all who follows:7

Belinda,the thread sounds awesome!Oh come on...us mad at you? Never!your like the ringleader around here;-)Great workout,Thanks for giving advice and answering all my questions:)BTW-Everybody IS doing great this week,yay ETA-I think I will change my free day to sunday along with my rest day,I forgot it would be better to do them at the same time!

the 4DS is another Cathe workout im considering buying(Im sure I can handle the kickbox on there,remember i HATE kickboxing stuff;-))! I thought about getting a cheaper treadmill so I can order whatever I want}( I KNOW im getting the GS series but beyond that have no idea?

Cheryl-Oh i HATE those kinds of colds,ugghh! I hope your feeling better today! If not another rest day wouldn't hurt anything?! How is your BFL going,you liking it so far? I can totally do this,correction,WE can totally do this;-)take care!

Hey to the rest gang!

so todays workout is going to be Imax2 premix 1-5! got school today(ugghh,oral presentation x( ) bbl

Amelia** you are very welcome! I think you are doing really fantastic!I was worried if it would safe for me to come back! We all are committed to get fit and lean! Maybe one day we change it to “Lean Ladies”? I really thought “Commit to get fit and lean” fits us better! The 4DS are a must! I love everything about those workouts! 30 min. and you are done! Short and sweet! Have you picked a TM yet? You are going to love the GS! Good choice! Enjoy IMAX 2!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda-there is one at Walmart.com that is like 499 or somthing.Its a Gold gyms TM,it has an incline and those arm handle thingies.My DH thinks that if its a gold gyms TM then its gotta be pretty good,all the ratings on it are good too! I may just order EVERTHING i want,LOL. SJP/ST,4DS,GS seies,Pryamids,and STS }( why should I have to choose,LOL!}( }( :7 im sure DH will understand!:eek:;-)

Amelia** I know it is hard to decide which ones to get, since they are all awesome workouts and unique! Are you serious about ordering them all at once! Tell you DH you are investing in your health! I am sure he understands! Sounds like the TM is a good choice for you! Good luck!

Belinda

Good Morning Ladies:)

I set my alarm to get up at 6 but after using the bathroom I realized that I was no where near ready to get up and I crawled back into bed for another 2 hours:eek: And i sooooo needed it! I like getting up early to workout when I have went to bed around 10ish, not 12 like last night. I have to work tonight so I thought that sleep should be a priority right now. I can still get my workout in today, it just won't be on a empty stomach.

Belinda** I haven't tried that workout. Maybe that is what I will do on Fri instead of Pyramiding? I was a little sore yesterday but not nearly as sore as i should have been the for the amount of weight I used. Im probably better or working my muscles to failure with the band,weights,pushups...you know what I mean. I was also so bored pryamding on my own, I can't imagine doing it for 12 weeks straight! I would lose my motivation!

Amelia** You sound like a kid in a candy store, you want everything and you want it now! LOL But aren't we all like that? I want everything now to...just cant have it! hehe The kickboxing in the 4DS is over before you know it. I don't think you will have any issues in doing it.

Cheryl** I hope you feel better soon. Did you catch Laines cyber flu?:7

Im not sure if my parents are comming here today or not. I called their house and there is no answer but its stormy out. I can't see them driving in this unless its nice where they live and they hit the storm somewhere along the way.
I will do my workout after lunch when DS has is nap. Im doing a 4 mile run and GS legs, very heavy! Im gonna be so sore tomorrow, I know it already!

Meals should look like this:

M1-Protein pancakes
M2-Pita Pizza
M3-Protein shake w/pb and chocolate pudding (fruit if hungry)
M4-Salad, meat and a carb
M5-? Not sure. I will be at work so I will have to take something with me!

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Lori** you have to try the 4DS " All upper Body weights" premix! It is a KILLER uppre body workout! I can hardly lift my upper body!LOL If you find a good upper body premix, let me know!
I don't workout early and on a empty stomach! I probably pass out! I will use the GS and Pure strenght series next week! I also need to switch it up! Your meals look very good! Glad you got some sleep! You need it!

Belinda

Belinda** Your right, I did need sleep. I think I was still trying to catch up on sleep I missed last weekend but when I went to bed last night I had a hard time getting to sleep. I think I am going to like this premix! It almost makes me want to try it today but I should save it for Fri! Im wondering how much energy I will have Fri though b/c I have to work the next 2 nights and instead of going to bed Fri morning, DS has his needles at 9! 3 needles! One in each arm and one in the leg. I don't know why they have to get so many!

Off to get meal #1!

Lori** did you workout this morning? What week are you on BFL? It is one tough workout! I loved it! My DOMS are already kicking in! Let me know what you think? You defiantly needed that extra sleep! I am glad you got your rest in! Give your DS a big HUG from me! Poor baby!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Belinda** This is only my first week on BFL but 3 week of the challenge. It took me this long to decide what I wanted to do and to clean up my eating! I won't get my workout in until after lunch. Unless, I bribe DD to watch DS for me. I doubt that she will sit here with him for 2 hours while I workout.

Hey girls,I just popped over to check out some of the things on STS and I was very happy to see that SNM plans on doing a STS thread,just about STS! That would be very cool! And a info page(or something)will be coming out soon too!

ok,need to quite surfing cathe land and get on the ball over here:+

Just a quick check-in as I need to go take Ewan to school in a few minutes. Then I'm meeting a friend for coffee while he's at school. (She's the assistant rector of our church--Mother Emily, but I can't bring myself to call her Mother because she's younger than I am. Plus I haven't been Episcopalian long enough to get used to the Mother/Father stuff anyway.)

Today I have 4DS Kickbox on tap. Time to open up a can of whoopa$$! Yeah! I'll do that later when Ewan naps.

Love the new name, Belinda. I figured out it was us when I saw your username in the author line. :)

BBL for personals!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Amelia** thanks for the info! I will check it out!

Laine** I am glad you found us and like the name! Have fun with your friend or should I say Mother Emily? I dont blame you for! I can't wait what you think about the kickbox workout! It is short and sweet!

Have a terrific day!
Belinda

Lainie-opening up a can of whoopa$$,LOL you go girl;-)

Belinda-I saw it on ask cathe!

ok,done with my workout,Imax2 premix1-5 and *Ahem*I didn't have to modify the last blast:7(plyojacks and airbournes) I did it all this time...Yeah buddy!

ok gotta go bbl

Good morning!!

I like the new name Belinda;)

Gals, I just finished the LIC UB premix!! Whoo hoo, I am feeling a bit stronger, and man my arms are tired:) Feels good to be increasing my weight a bit, I'm really trying to challenge myself.

Belinda, great job on your UB workout, 67 min? Holy moly!! That's awesome!

Lori, glad you got some extra sleep, it does sound like you needed it (don't we all?). I hope you are able to get a great workout in today:) My little Ryan crashed again for his morning nap, which is good because I got my workout in, but as I was telling you yesterday, it means he'll be up for a looooong stretch until bedtime. He just doesn't want to go down for a second nap anymore, but sometimes sleeps in the car when I pick Alex up from school. I'm sure I'll be able to shift his nap to midday in the next few months, think that would really help.

Amelia, hi fives on the Imax workout!!!! You're doing so awesome! That weight is going to slide right off of you with all your workouts and clean eating. Hope your school presentation goes well today.

Lainie, hello! Sounds like you are feeling a lot better today! Have a nice coffee break (yummy!) and enjoy your 4DS workout today.

Cheryl, so sorry you caught a cold bug:( Hope you're better real soon.

Hi to all who follow, I really need to grab a shower before Ryan wakes up! I'll try to check back later:) :)

Stacey

Hello everyone,

I would really like to join your thread if you do not mind. I have been working out with Cathe for quite a while now and have recently gotten into Amy Bento's......also love Cardio Coach. Anyway I live in Texas and am currently going to grad school for a degree in public health. I am married but no kids yet. As far as diet I was doing weight watchers for a while, strayed a little during the holidays and am back on track but was thinking about doing body for life. Do any of you know if it is necessary to buy the body for life book to start this program or if I could just get by with the information I find here and the new cookbook. :) :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.