Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Feb 06th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

How are you this morning? My workout will be GS legs & maybe Core Max!

I will be back after my workout to answer personals!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with GS legs!}(

Laine** happy b-day to your mom and DH! I like you kind of workout! I love walking around the malls! What did you buy? I hope you will get your workout in today!

Shannon** How are your legs feeling today! Your DH will be here soon, that’s good!

I will be back later!
Belinda

Good Morning Hot Chicks!

Todays workout is PUB. I purshased a db plate set,they came with 8-2.5's/ 4-1.25, so i can really focus on that perfect weight!

Belinda-Great job on GS legs! I think i will do that series next week!

Im going to read yesterdays post and bbl with personals!

Good Morning:)

Im home from work, feeling pretty good so instead of going to bed, Im gonna go uptown with my mom. She always likes to do a little shopping.
Todays workout is gonna be a straight run, well,some intervals as well but no lifting. My body is to sore!:) Im also gonna do some ab work.

Belinda** Good job on getting that workout done!

Ameila** Is this the first time you've done PUB? Thats a goodie!}(

Laine** Stay away from that cake, you hear;) Hope youhave a good day shopping!

Shannon** I bet you are lonely! I would be but at the sametime I think I would get use to it. Although,I do have 2 kids to keep my occupied!

Have a good day everyone and i will bbl!

Lori:)

TTOM is a PITA. OK, enough acronyms for now. Weird thing is I hurt differently post-babies than I did before. Hmm. Won't go into details about that now, though. At least I only have this every 3 months now. :D

I'm spending my time at home today while Ewan is at nursery school. I thought about going for a haircut but it's really drizzly outside and I haven't picked out a style yet (I like to bring magazine clippings). Plus I'm not sure if paying for a haircut falls under shopping since I said I wasn't doing that for Lent. I really need one, though--I'm getting shaggy.

Not sure what my workout will be today--probably a circuit but no lower body except my pt exercises.

Belinda, I didn't buy too much on my marathon mall walk. I picked up a new 25 lb dumbbell and some more athletic clothes (mainly so I have something decent to wear to physical therapy).

Amelia, I bet it's nice to be able to fiddle with more exact weights! Good luck with your workout.

Lori, no danger I'll eat that cake since I slathered it with coconut frosting. Ugh.

Hello to everyone who follows! BBL.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Good morning ladies,

Well, we ended up going out for BBQ last night, so I pigged out x( , but it was so good. I even had a couple of bites of peach cobbler with ice cream :9 . But I am back on track today and DH will be out of town starting tomorrow until Monday, so I will be eating very healthy anyway.

My workout will be 4DS Kickbox cardio and Bootcamp cardio.

Belinda - Good job on GS legs. It is such a crueling workout especially all the calve raises. I can't do them all or I won't be able to walk for 3 days, which happened to me once (but it never will again, it was bad x( )

Lori - Have a really good run. And of course have fun shopping with you mom. How is DS?

Amelia - Oh, I really like PUB. Have fun!!!

Lainie - Hope you find a hair cut you like. My step daughter always gets really nice hair cuts. I just let mine grow and just get it trimmed sometimes.

Hi to everyone who follows. I will be back later.

Kristine :)

Hi girls,

Lainie** as long as you carried those 25 pounds dumbbells in each hand and walked trough the mall did some squats, I will say you had a very good workout! }( }( My kind of workout! I am glad you had fun!

Kristine** I am glad you had fun pigging out at the BBQ!My biggy day was Sunday! I see you doing a double cardio! LOL! Glad you back on track!

Hi to everyone who follows!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497}( }(

Hello ladies,

It is a beautiful day here, a little cool but not horribly cold. I have got to go to the grocery store today, I need to pick up some fruits and veggies. I seem to always be running out of produce and having to go the grocery store at least twice a week, it drives me nuts:) Today's workout will be cardio coach vol 3, GS BS&B, and maybe a little bit of kettlebell thrown in.

Belinda - GS legs is a good one, it will work you hard. My legs are a little sore today but not too bad. Yes my DH will be home soon, YIPEE:) I am so ready for him to be home:)

Amelia - How do you like the pyramids? Hope you have a great day:)

Lori - I am planning on a run for today's workout too. I will be doing an interval workout on my treadmill, cardio coach vol 3. Have fun shopping.:)

Lainie - I hear you on TTOM, I was not feeling very well yesterday or the day before. I'm not hurting today, usually if I take some OTC pain medicine like aleve it goes away. I don't think getting a haircut would count as shopping. Hope you have fun with your workout.:)

Krisitne - I wouldn't worry about the BBQ, sounds like you had fun and eating something you enjoy every once in a while will not hurt you. :)

Hey Girls!

Just wanted to report my workout and then I have to stretch these tired,tight legs before DS wakes up.
I did a 10 mile run (first 6 miles were a at a steadier pace,increasing every 2 miles with incline and speed) and the last 4 miles were hills and intervals. I also did ME abs.
Alright, gotta stretch and get a shower.Then I will come back for personnals!

Hi

I did Legs/Back and Abs today. Pretty short and sweet. My DH is havning some health issues so I have to tend to him, so my workout was cut short.

BBl for more personals if I get time from work.

Carrie

Well, I ended up taking a rest day :eek: . Even though I needed the double cardio, but I will do that workout tomorrow. I went too late to bed the last three days, so I slept in this morning and took a nap this afternoon and I will make sure I will be in bed early tonight, so bring on the tough workouts tomorrow }( .

Shannon - I am with you on the produce thing, for some reason I run out so fast. Probably because Heidi and I eat it all up so fast ;-) .

Carrie - Sorry to hear your DH is not feeling well. I hope he will be better soon.

Ok, I might be back later
Kristine :)

Hey girls,OMG it has been a very dramatic day! I will be SO GLAD when its over! i got in a fight on the phone with my mom....ended it tears:-(! I was late for school,teacher didn't like that! I had to leave early-agian...teacher wasn't pleased! My Sister just hung up on me,and the funny thing is I just bought her some baby close this morning(she is 7months prego) oh well,they will both get over it eventually!

but alteast I have been able to eat well today:7 ;-)

And PUB was just an amazing workout!Actually my workout was the best part of my day(that and DH just got home:)) I love the burn I got! I couldnt even carry my books to class today,I had to pull out an old bookbag!!! OMG my arms are like noodles! I love it }( }(

I do have some good news though,My DH got the job that was offered to him(he had to interview for it,along with others) so thats kinda neat! Im not sure when he will start,maybe next week!

Lainie-I also need to get my haircut,ive been putting it off for weeks now!

ok,hey to Kristine,Belinda,Lori,Stacey,Carrie,Cheryl(missed your post yesterday :-() and Shannon!!

sorry,for the vent girls just having one of those days :-(

ETA-ok,what is going on with my ticker now???? x( x( can you guys see it?

Hi Girls!:)

I can't beleive it is 9:40 at night and i am just getting around to checking in!
I went shopping earlier with my mom, then did my workout, cleaned the house, made supper, got DS ready for bed.....then I had to do my inlaws hair. Ive been putting that off for a while so happy to have that over with for alittle while.
Now (if you can beleive this) DH is gone to get a burger from McDonalds and I am having a glass of wine! I don't even like wine, I just thought it would knock me out cold junk when I am ready for the sack!
I also noticed something today. I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't put on in a little while and I seen no change in them whatsoever! They started falling off of me near the end of the day so I don't think my small weight gain is really fat...sorry to go on and on about this, you guys must be tired of hearing me whine...but after this week I not lifting heavy for 2 weeks, just to see what will happen!

Ameila** Sorry to hear you had such a horrible day! What was all the fuss about? Tomorrow will be better!

Belinda** sleep tight!

Carrie** Still using the X-series? Is this your last week or are you just in the mood to do them?

Kristine** DS is fine. There is alittle rash on his face and I don't know why. Nothing big, just a few small dots. It may be due to teething? Don't worry about your small slip up..happens to all of us.

Shannon** I don't think i would eat very much if I lived alone:) I don't think I would cook thats forsure. There would be tooo many leftovers! hehe

Cheryl** Hope you are feeling o.k.

Stacy** How is the fam? You will be back to yourself in no time.

Laine** Did you do your shopping today? I seriously need my hair done as well but I hate making apt's b/c I have to go when I am in the mood. I can't sit still for to long...in case you haven't noticed!

I think thats everyone! Im sooo tired! I hope this actually made sense!

Lori, I only wish I was your size right now... heh, heh! I am sure you look great, and I am not worried about your small gain at all.

Amelia, wow, girl, what a bummer of a day with your mom and sister!!
Glad you chose PUB. That one's always an upper, never fails.

Belinda, nice workouts!

Lainie, sorry about the TOM woes... at least it'll soon be over.

Stacy, Carrie, Kristine - hope you're all doing fine!

Today was Day 3 of my renewed diet program, this time under the nutritionist's supervision. Going much, much better. I'll report in tomorrow a.m. if there's a loss yet. Should be. I don't think I'll have trouble doing this one to the duration. It's 20 days - then a week of maintenance - then another 20 days if more loss is needed.
I expect to need to go both those rounds but hopefully not further.

Should have good low glycemic habits thoroughly engrained in me by then!!

Almost forgot to report workout today - 1 hour on the treadmill, whoopee!

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.