COMMIT to get FIT & LEAN <<Wed>>

punka274

Cathlete
morning

today will be a cardio and then some much needed yoga. Lots of things going on right now:( the landord came by and told us she was going up on the rent starting in march:( i was so furious my heart was pounding...i still can't believe it:mad: & were having to do some credit repair on my dhs credit before we can buy a home...so frustrating,something we had no idea was on his credit:(.

But on the bright side we have healthy children, a roof over our heads and dh still has a job...so i guess i can't complain much;):)

bbl after my workout.

Good Morning!

I called in sick today so I could stay home with DS. We will see how it goes...tomorrow may be another sick day. I am just on call so I told them if they needed me to call me. The weather isn't very good so chances are, they won't need me. I do have a flight at 5'ish though. I may want to go to work for a little break by then.

I went to cards last night and while I was gone DS woke up. DH said he wanted no part of him. Tried pushing him out of the bed and kept asking for "mommy". Poor thing. He slept with me all night and DH slept in his bed.

I have gut rot again:confused: Im wondering if I don't have irritatble bowel syndrome or something. I usually only use the washroom once a day, first thing in the morning. Yesterday I used the washroom 5 x's and twice so far today:confused: Geez!

Ameila** Its usually pretty easy to get things taken off of your credit. I think DH had a cable bill on his from years ago when he use to leave with his buddies. He gave his friend the bill to pay and he never paid it. Im guessing DH moved back in with his parents so the cable company had no way to reach him. The sad thing is, its usually only small amounts that gets stuck on your credit. Im sure everything will work out.

My legs are sore from yesterdays workout and my back is still a bit sore, from I don't know what. Today I am going to aim for a little but longer cardio then I have done the past 2 days. I sm also going to try and ge Disc 11 done. Can't believe next week is my rest week already

BBL!
Lori:)

Deb** Your DH is the opposite of mine. Mine likes to go to the DR for everything. I remember first when I started dating him and his parents were always suggesting I take DD to the Dr when she was sick. When we were growing up we only went to the DR if we were dying...not b/c we had the cold for 4 days! LOL The last 2 times he has taken DS he as been right so I can't laugh at him, I guess. I just had potato and turnip with the turkey.I think I will make turkey soup today.

Good Morning Ladies....

After reading yesterday's thread, maybe we should call this the "commit to get fit, lean and a job" thread....lol It seems like we're all looking around! Today is D6......yesterday I did do 30/30 and abs, and last night did some strength and balance poses from one of my yoga dvd's.

Last night I made burrito's from Tosca Reno's cookbook....and they were allright...I put the ezekiel tortilas in the oven...pretty much from frozen, and they came out crispy....so they were more like taco's! :mad: *sigh* Cooking is just not my thing, but I'll keep truckin!. I got a new crockpot, but couldnt' find a stand I liked to put it on, so I can keep it off of the stove and plugged into the opposite wall outlet. I want to make the porridge!

Lori- So sorry your DS is sick! And you don't have a bug do you? Have you been eating differently? Overly stressed? Something in the water?

Amelia- Sometime's it's hard to stay positive when you feel like it's being "stuck to you", ya know? What was the reason for the rent increase? Just because of the economy? Did you see Biggest Loser??? Yeah I'm definitely not a green team fan! I'm glad one of them went home. I'd have to say right now I'm rooting for purple!! (Stephanie)

Deb- So glad your DH decided to go to the doc! Bronchitis is serious! What is it about guys that they think they will just magically get better on their own when they are THAT sick? Yeah if guys don't have some sort of wit about them, I kind of get bored. :eek: As mean as that sounds....lol I need someone I can go back and forth with.

Ok ladies, BBL!

Hey Girls,

Quiet around here today. I just finished my workout and 2 slices of toast. I usually have all bran for my breakfast but I figured now is not the time to be eating fiber! LOL

My workout was 5 miles on the TM and Disc 11. I wanted to get abs work in but I thought it was best to get a shower just in case work called.

Iris** No...Im not stressed, unless I am at don't know it;) Like people who are depressed;) Both times I have felt like this was after having onions. I am going to make a pot of soup for supper but Im guessing I won't have any, just in case. Gonna be toast for me all day! So your not having any luck cooking? I can cook but I perfer when other people do it for me.

I would sooo love to have a coffee. Im feeling kinda sleepy! I only had a little bit of my coffee earlier b/c I think it was making my stomach worse.

BBL!

Morning girls,

Didn't have a chance to check in yesterday. I was dragging - up tossing and turning from 1:00 AM! I got up @ 5:00 and tried to do the elliptical, but it was too much of a joke so I just got off. So, yesterday was a rest day. This morning I did iClimb 30 (38 mins, 5.56 mi, 377 cals), during lunch I will do legs and then after work I will take the core class I missed last week. I hope my abs are good and sore;)

Belinda - Hope you are better soon and back checking in with us!

Amelia - Your landlord has some nerve raising the rent with all the issues with that place! I agree with Lori, I think the credit repair can go pretty quickly. If you are disputing anything I would do it online. I helped my brother out a few years ago and his credit score went from 500-something to over 700. Didn't take too long either and there were quite a few disputes! Good luck;)

Lori - It's so challenging taking care of someone else when you are not feeling well! I hope you both are better soon. So, you're not really going to rest next week are you?? I just can't imagine it:)

Iris - I don't think I ever had porridge. I'm guessing it's similar to oatmeal?? Do you sweeten it up with anything? I bought a new crockpot a few months ago. It's 7 quarts - much bigger than I think I really needed, but I had dreams of cooking a lot to freeze and store. Hasn't happened yet! I've given up on cookbook cooking and get recipes from sites where users can provide feedback this way the recipe issues are usually ironed out for me.

Hi Deb, Cookie & Helene!

BBL

workout done, decided on the original low impact step then i did power yoga for strength by Rodney yee...pretty challenging. burned 380 total.

Trish-Nice job with your workout today! Were not really disputing anything...we plan on paying it off with in the next few weeks( tax refund;)) but my only concern is how long will it take to actually get off his credit? Im afraid were not very good at this:confused:.

The mortgage company that is handling our case made it clear that we need to get something in writing from the collection agency stating that the account will be taken off of his credit as soon as its paid....all they can do is send us a release. I guess that the same thing? Any advice from anyone is welcomed:)

Lori-nice workout, i hope your tummy feels better as the day goes on.

Iris-Sorry your dinner didn't turn out the way you wanted it too, ive never tried Ezekiel bread, how does it taste?

Debbie-how are you today? whats on tabs?

Helened-I hope your trip is going well and your loving those CC's;)

Belinda-Still thinking of you...hope all is good.

Last edited:
Hey Amelia,

Before you make payment, I would contact the creditor and let them know that you are purchasing a house and need to have the item removed from your credit report ASAP. I don't think they will proactively remove it, however, they should provide you with a letter stating that it was paid in full (which you may be able to use with the mortgager). I would then submit a dispute (electronically) with the credit agency(s) stating that the item has been paid in full and should be removed from DH's credit report. When the credit agency contacts the creditor they will acknowledge it. I don't think it will take long. Couple weeks at most, assuming the creditor is responsive. Unless anything has changed, if they creditor failse to reply to the credit agency in 30 days, it automatically comes off.

Hope this helps with getting things moving. Oh, and nice wo today!!

Hey Amelia,

Before you make payment, I would contact the creditor and let them know that you are purchasing a house and need to have the item removed from your credit report ASAP. I don't think they will proactively remove it, however, they should provide you with a letter stating that it was paid in full (which you may be able to use with the mortgager). I would then submit a dispute (electronically) with the credit agency(s) stating that the item has been paid in full and should be removed from DH's credit report. When the credit agency contacts the creditor they will acknowledge it. I don't think it will take long. Couple weeks at most, assuming the creditor is responsive. Unless anything has changed, if they creditor failse to reply to the credit agency in 30 days, it automatically comes off.

Hope this helps with getting things moving. Oh, and nice wo today!!

that does help alot,thank you Trish...that makes me feel better:)

Hi girls,

I left early this morning to drive DS and went to the gym to spin. Just came back from work but I forgot to go to one store that was only for this month:mad: So I will have to go back on Friday (was hoping to take the day off).

Amelia - That a bummer about the raise in rent. Doesn't she realize all the trouble you have had and we're in a recession:rolleyes: Good job with your workout:)

Lori - I bet you have a bug, I hope you and DS feel better real soon. I guess you really did need a sick day or you would have spent the day in the bathroom at work:eek:

Iris - I'm pretty much a hit or miss cook especially when I cook healthy:) Well at least you have a new crockpot.

Trish - Sounds like you caught up with your workouts after the bad night's sleep.

Cookie - How are you?

Have a great night everyone:)

Im watching TBL I recorded from last night...thought I would checkin with you fine ladies while I was watching it:) Less reading to do in the a.m.

My stomach seems to be better now....knock on wood:confused: I didn't eat much for dinner b/c I was afraid but I did get DD to bring me home some dessert from the restaurant she went to for dinner. When I got up from putting DS to bed two of them were after getting into my dessert and had all the good pieces eaten. Not cool! The dessert was called fiesta nachos and it was traingular pieces of something with caramels, choc and white choc drizzled on it. They had all the good pieces eaten and had left me with the plain ones...not impressed...b/c it was MINE after all.

Ameila** Good job with the workout. I think your morgager should have some advice for you. We went through a morgage broker with this house b/c it made things simpler for us and he was a friend so we wanted to give him the business. We were very patient with him b/c he didn't have a clue what he was doing. But they should know it these situations.

Trish** Nooooooooooooooo....Im not taking a rest week!:p Are you kidding me!? hehe! I just mean a rest from STS! did you get all of those workouts done?

Deb** I guess I could have actually called in sick b/c I certainly wasn't feeling #1. Im not sure what I will do tomorow b/c DS threw up tonight but I think its b/c of his cough, not b/c he has a stomach bug.

I will bb in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.