Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Jan 22nd 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Sorry, I was kind of short yesterday! I was really excused. Not sure if I hope I will not get sick! I never nap during the day, but yesterday I did! I will try to catch up with you!

Today’s workout is cardio! Maybe I will do RS or LIC! They both are fun!

Question of the day! What is you favorite food, snack and beverage? My favorite food is Greek food, snack I have to say is chocolate and I love a nice glass of red wine (I did have one on Sunday)!

Mary** I haven’t seen you around for awhile!

Cheryl** I am glad you feeling better! How are you today? What are your plans for today?”

Lori** did you get BC and your run in yesterday? Good job on your BF! Do you like the EAS and BFL bars? Why are you doing 2 workouts in one day?

Amelia**do you have Catha’s calendar? I marked my calendar for the next 12 weeks with UB, LB and Cardio! All I do is plug in what workout I do! This way I don’t miss anything! Nice job on B & G! Hang in there with your weight loss! It will happen!

Stacy** did you get LIC UB and abs in yesterday? Can’t wait what workouts you doing today!

Lainie** I am glad you enjoying the 4DS rotation! I saw really nice results! Those leg conditioning drills in KM are a burner! Did you make protein pancakes? You can freeze them, than but them in the toaster! Yummy!

Carrie**awesome workout yesterday! Did you do Cathe’s weight training? You are almost finished with your rotation! I hope it will go by fast!

Shannon**I had to smile when I saw you post yesterday! It is nice when family came and visits, but I was glad when my family left Sunday! What new yoga workouts did you pick up? I love yoga! You workout a lot! Two workouts in one day! I am impressed!

Kristine** take it easy with you workouts! Nice job on LM! I hope you feel better soon!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning Ladies:)

I went to bed last night before 10 so I could get enough sleep to workout again in the a.m...and here I am:) I don't know what Im doing tday to tell you the truth. Maybe i could do some kind of circuit workout. I was thinking about straight running but that seems a bit boring.

My favorite food....hmm...I dunno. Apparetly I am a picky eater! LOL Cheescake is my favorite! And there are a few dishes I really enjoy! If it as sugar in it..Im there!:)

Belinda** The bar was pretty good. It was only $2.47, I think and that wasn't to bad. A bit chaulky but not to shabby. I was going to do two workouts yesterday b/c the scale as gone up 2 lbs and its driving me nuts! Its gone up past my goal. Today I was 120.6! Ugh!Actually, thats 3 lbs cause last week I was 117.2. I am on TTOM though and I did eat way to much junk this weekend so i think when everything stabalizes again it will be o.k. And to really tell you the truth why I was thinking about running...it may be TMI..but here goes....when I run in the night time I need to use the washroom! hehe I haven't used the washroom in a couple of days and I was thinking about giving myself a good cleaning out:+ The only problem is, it doesn't happen right away! I may have to run 7 miles before I have to run to the bathroom! LOL It use to be a real pain in the summertime b/c I would either have to walk home or stop somewhere and use the bathroom! LOL

Must get my workouts duds on! Speaking of using the washroom...this coffee isn't even doing the trick!

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls!

Todays question's answer: My favoriet food?mmmm thats kinda hard,being that I like all food,LOL. If I have to pick one,chinese food. My favorite snack,gotta be anything I don't normally eat like,doritos,candy,cookies,chocolate and my favorite beverage is no doubt,hands down a Margarita:9 particularity a mango margarita ;-)

Today is day three in week two BFL!

Todays workout is HIIT,which is going to be Imax2 intervals 1-5! I will continue on with IMAX2 until I get my treadmill,hopefully this weekend!

OMG, I ALMOST STRANGLED MY DH in the weeee hours of the morning. he set the alarm clock about three hours to early last night...I woke up,started coffee and logged on to the internet and it said 2:12am.Talk about :eek: x( ....he said 'oops'??? Im just glad I didn't drink any coffee or he would of been yelling 'stop baby' cause I would of been strangling him;-)

Belinda-Have fun with your workout!

Lori-Did you decide on a workout?

bbl gaters

Hey Ameila! Where is everyone? I thought everyone would be chatting up a storm! Ive been at work for a couple of hours but just getting around to checking in!

I managed to do 5 seg of DM and a 4 mile run today. Im also going to be really good with my eating today although I took a frozen sheppards pie out for supper, I also made a side salad before I came to work so everything will be ready when I get home.

My meals should look like this today:

M#1- 2 protein pancakes/strawberries
M#2- Pita Pizza
M#3- BFL bar
M#4- Small peice shepperds pie/mutilgrain bread and a big green sald

My meals look alot like yesterdays b/c I packed enough food for 2 days:) It saved me sometime today when I was getting ready for work.

Ameila** How did you get up that early without thinking you were a little tired!? LOL DS woke at 2 screaming his head off, I think he had a bad dream. HE was broken hearted. I wonder sometimes if they think their dreams are real b/c they don't know the dif? I then tried rocking him to sleep but he kept beating on my chest while his eyes were closed. Then I got him a bottle, and DH got up:) And I went back to bed:) DH loves getting up with him and cuddling him. He truly is the love of his life! LOL

Should go check out the other checkins!

Lori:)

LOL Lori,when I woke up i felt kinda tired and even thought about staying up...but I knew that if I did I would be dead today :+. I went to bed around 8:30 last night :eek: just didn't feel good,my head kinda hurt and my body hurt too,thankgoodness it doesn't today!...Good job on your workout and prepping your side salad! I keep forgetting to buy berries for my pancakes in the morning x( and im going to get some pita pizza stuff soon too. Also,what kind of BFL bar are you eating...any good? sorry if you have already said!

Belinda-Great job with KPC 53mins is GREAT!

Im done with my workout-did Imax2 premix 1-5,feels good to be done with that one,LOL
I meant to do abbs but forgot and thought about it in the shower x( Oh well,I'll do them tommorrow!

bbl,got some running around to do in town!

Hi everyone. I'm pretty tired this morning as Ewan and I were both up in the night with a cough. Nothing terrible, just a scratchy throat from the ongoing postnasal drip. Ugh.

I have to go to the post office and Target today--luckily there's a p.o. in the mall not far from Target. I've sold 3 of my workout DVDs on Amazon so I've got to send those out. Actually, I still haven't quite decided--I might walk to the nearby post office and skip Target, but it's pretty cold out there for walking. But if I walk, I can stop by my favorite local shop: http://marialuisaboutique.com/ OK, now I'm just thinking aloud--or thinking in writing, I should say.

I plan to do some cardio today, so I hope I'm not still so sleepy when I put Ewan down for a nap or I might be tempted to nap, too.

Answer to question of the day: Favorite food is almost anything Italian, favorite snack is anything with peanut butter, favorite beverage is a strawberry margarita or red wine. Hmm, no wonder I have weight issues. :p

Belinda, haven't made the protein pancakes, need to get a couple more ingredients first.

Lori, you're cracking me up. I sometimes need to run to the potty (as we call it with the boys) when I've been running. Problem is, I run outside so I have to get back home first. Usually it's more #1 than #2 with me, though.

Amelia, it was nice when you realized you could go back to bed, though, right? I remember one time in high school I went on a school trip and a friend and I were staying in a hotel room. The rest of the people on the trip were 4 guys in another room. We got up the first morning and got all ready (which took us a long time especially as she had a ton of hair and it took her at least two hours to do her hair). Finally we were all ready and went down to wait for the guys to be ready. Then we realized how dark it was in the lobby and found out it was only 4 am (we thought it was 7). We'd bumped our alarm clock in the night and advanced it 3 hours or something. We decided to freak out the guys so we knocked on their door and woke them up asking why they weren't ready to go yet. Of course, this meant they also found out our mistake but it was worth it to wake them early and freak them out briefly.

OK, hello to everyone who follows. BBL!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Good morning-

Today's workout is YogaX. Love this workout, 1hour 30 mins of power yoga, it is so awesome! ( I mean it!)

My favorite food? That would be salmon, hands down. It's so great tasting, and so good for you. It actually makes you have less wrinkles, what's not to love?

Amelia-I can't believe you got up that early. Woops. Do you get up at the same time with your DH every weekday? What is the 'normal' time? Also-what does HIIT mean? Did you get the BFL book?

Lori-good workout - I am laughing about the 'washroom'. That just started happening to me this Fall when I was running. I found new uses on the trail with leaves ( sorry TMI)

Belinda-Yes, I have done Cathe's weights I have Muscle Max, which I really enjoy. And then I have 4DS.

Hello gals!

Well, finally got back around to checking in for personals. I thought I would have time yesterday and somehow I was running around like a crazy person trying to get a bunch done! So, sorry I missed chatting with you all yesterday.

Okay, first of all, last night I did LIC UB + Stability Ball Abs Add on from BSBF (love that one). It was a great workout! Boy, I have tired arms today:) Tonight's workout will be a nice cardio session on my elliptical, may switch it up and do a different program on there. I always seem to choose intervals, so maybe I'll try rolling hills or something else like that. My DH is still on track with his workouts and has lost 5 pounds so far. I'm really proud of him. The other cool thing is his snoring has significantly decreased! It is a night and day difference, and boy do I get better sleep:)

Belinda, great job on the KPC workout!! Also, to answer your question of the day: Favorite food- Italian, especially Alfredo which is the worst for you!! Favorite snack- apple with peanut butter. Favorite drink- have to say hot chocolate! Love that stuff!

Lori, I can totally understand you're not wanting to have more kids. You certainly have your hands full with two kids at very different stages. You are doing such an amazing job juggling parenting, working, and taking care of yourself. Good job on your DM and TM workout this morning! By the way, whenever I run (which isn't that often) I seem to have the same issue as you. LOL!

Amelia, oh my gosh, are you totally exhausted today? By mid-afternoon you may hit the wall! Great job on the Imax2 workout! Man you are doing great with the BFL plan.

Lainie, sorry about the postnasal drip still hanging on! You're doing a good job trying to work out feeling like that. I know that is very hard. Hope you are able to fit some cardio in. What cardio are you doing now that the step has been ruled out?

Carrie, Great job on the YogaX!! Can't believe you are almost done with the P90X rotation, that's outstanding! I wish I liked salmon as much as you, I know it is so good for you. We try to fix it about once a month and I just can't enjoy it that much. It's not too bad if I mix it with rice though. I suppose I should find a better recipe than just broiling it? How is your little Ryan? Also, I meant to ask you do you work full time or part time?

Hello to Cheryl, Kristine, Shannon, and all who follow!

Gotta go pick up my DD from preschool now.
:)
Stacey

Hello ladies,

Today's workout will be PLB, B&G abs, & yoga. I'm dreading PLB, not that it isn't a good workout I just hate leg presses. I ordered my kettlebells yesterday, I purchased a 12kg, a 16kg, and AOS instructional dvd set. I am really excited about these, it is just so different and I really think it is going to be an excellent workout. My favorite food is Mexican, favorite snack chocolate, and favorite beverage would probably be coca-cola.

Belinda - I enjoy when most of my family visits, but I can't say I enjoy when my in-laws come over, especially unexpectedly

:( They are o.k. people but are just nosy, think that they know everything, and rude. Not too long ago my mother-in-laws mother died and at the funeral she told her 15 year old granddaughter that she couldn't believe that she wore a dress that made her look so fat. The poor thing she was just devastated, I felt so bad for her. Anyway I do understand what you mean though, even when my sisters or mom comes over I excited but usually ready for them to go by the time they leave. It is just exhausting having guests over..lol

Lori - Great workout today. I like cheesecake too but it has to be good cheesecake, none of that stuff from the box.

Amelia - Goodness 2 a.m. is awfully early I would not have been a happy camper. Imax 2 is a tough workout but lots of fun, good choice:)

Hello to Lainie, Stacy, Carrie, & Cheryl

Hey girls!

I figured I would go ahead and list my meals for today!
B-1/2 c egg beaters and one protein pancake
s-two tbs NBP on one WW bread:9 my fav. snack;-)
l-salsa chicken wrap w/rf sour cream on top,side salad
s-1/2 apple string cheese
D-1/2 c taco seasoned E.L beef with 1/2 c RF cheese lettuce tomatoe RF sour cream or some of the southwestern soup i have prepped in the freezer
s-not sure yet!

Belinda-LOL,I totally forgot that I have legs and glutes recorded after KPC...maybe i'll do that one on thursday!

Carrie-HIIT is High Intesity Interval Training,thats why Im always choosing imax2,lol atleast until I get my TM;-)! I just got back from the library and still no book x( x( I also have the BFL recipe book on hold ...it seems like its just taking forever for them to get there x(. I get up every morning around 5:30 to kinda 'wake up' and drink my coffee,chat with you ladies and make his lunch, My DH gets up around 6:15 to get ready for work!then I get my DD up to get ready for school around 6:30(and my gumpy gus DS;-)) Sounds like you like todays workout....have fun!

Stacey-AWESOME workout yesterday! Sounds like your really enjoying your new workouts :) Good workout planned for tonight,elliptical is some tuff stuff!!

Shannon-Are you doing BFL? Im ordering the pyramids soon,can't wait to ge them!! Great workout planned for today! What are kettlebells? are they like a boso ball or somthing? Im always up for new workouts and equipment;-)

Lainie-LOL at your story...I have also done something similar...when I was about 17 I worked at a daycare and i think it was like my second week there i got up,and noticed that I was running late so I hurried up and got dressed and drove like a bolt of lighting to the center and it was closed.I was there two hours early :eek: I feel asleep in the car and ended up getting waken(sp)by a teacher there...so I ended up being late anyway,LOL. I hope you guys get to feeling better! Did you get your blood test results back yet?(Or did I miss that post?)

Hey to Lori,Belinda,Krisine and Cheryl(how are you doing?)

I have to do UB tommorrow and Im thinking about sticking in another cardio for the week...BM2 is on tabs for tommorrow,haven't done that one in a while!

Hi girls,

Lainie** there must be something in the air today! Everybody I talked to today is very tired! I hope Ewan is feeling better!

Carrie** you do like YogaX a lot! I am glad you enjoy your workout!

Stacey** nice workout last night! Hope you enjoy your elliptical workout today!

Shannon**WOW what a workout you have planed, PLB, B&G abs, & yoga! You feel it tomorrow! I have to agree that lady is rude! Poor girl! Give her a hug from me!

Amelia**B+ Guts is a tough one! Nice workout! Your meals look great!

My meals for today:

M1 – 1 egg + 1 egg white
1 ww toast
M2 – 3 small protein pancakes
M4 – 2 slices ww toast
1 vegetable burger
½ black eyes beans
M5 – steamed in foil salmon
Steamed cauliflower + green beans
3 fingerlings (very small potatoes )
M6 - yogurt

Big Hallo to Cheryl, Kristine and Mary!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Finished my workouts and went really heavy on the legs today, they are fried. I finally bought the BFL and EFL books online at Amazon. Hopefully they will be here soon. I haven't completely figured out whether or not I want to do BFL but I am sure the book has some good information and the recipe book will come in handy for some healthy recipes. Although I may read the book, love the plan and start it immediately. Many of you seem to love it so we will see:)

Belinda - Your meals look great. How much fruit are you allowed to eat on BFL. I know you have to get in so much protein, healthy carbs, and veggies in each meal but have not heard much on fruit. I did have a good workout, my legs were quivering by the end. I will likely be sore tomorrow, but that's good right?:)

Amelia - I haven't started BFL yet but bought the books and am going to look into it deeper before I decide on whether or not to do the program. If I do BFL it will only be the diet and not the exercise program...I love variety and my videos too much to give it up. Kettlebells are a form of resistance training. A kettlebell is a ball of iron with a handle on it. Here are a few links that have some information.

http://www.russiankettlebells.com/?__utma=1.1131664687.1200523928.1200983883.1201033171.5&__utmb=1&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1200983883.4.3.utmccn%3D(organic)%7Cutmcsr%3Dyahoo%7Cutmctr%3Ddragondoor%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic&__utmv=-&__utmk=81335832

http://www.artofstrength.com/Videos/KettlebellTraining/tabid/178/Default.aspx

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.