Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Feb 12th 2008

Good Morning Everyone!

Im up early to get a run in before baby group. Work is driving me nuts! My co workers called again last night to see if I could work today instead of tonight. My boss would rather someone be there in the daytime and someone go on call at night. Why am I the only one? There are only 4 of us so its a little limited these days.One girl as a sick kid (so she can't work), the other ( I have no clue why she can't, just cause she doesn't want to probably) and the one that is calling me as done her share I think but its mostly b/c she doesn't want to get a sitter...WELL, Neither do I! So, I cancelled my dental apt to go in and work the flight at 1:15. Its still gonna be a rat race day cause i need to be there around 12:30, and probably won't be able to leave until 2'ish. Then I have to work toniht, but I may go in a little later. UGH!x(

I have some MAJOR DOMS from last nights workout and I have a feeling that today is going to be a hungry day b/c of it. I watched what I ate yesterday and everything went well. Scale is already back down to 120.9 from yesterdays 122.2. Obviously it isn't fat but we have to lose the water before the fat right? hehe:) So there is no doubt that if I behave myself I should she 120 before the week is out. Maybe even 119.

Cheryl** Nice to see you checking in, regardless of what time it is! You are the only orginal poster left from when I came, do you know that? I think I drove everyone away! LOL Glad to hear the new program is working for you!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout today!

I should get my butt into gear. I was hoping for 8 miles but I don't know if I will have the time or energy soooo 6 miles will be sufficent!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls,

Todays workout is going to be step,HIIT-either Lm or IAMX2! I need something different! Besides,I miss my cardio with cathe;-)

I made that buffalo chicken mac for dinner last night and it was a hit with my DH! Of course my kids had there usual chicken nuggets and baked fries,LOL! If anybody is interested i could post it here! The ingredients are very clean! She uses whole wheat pasta too

Belinda-how was your workout? What cardio did you do today?

Lori-I too got some doms from yesterday. Feels good}( . My scale is up too,about three pds :eek: today i plan on flushing my system out with water,it is all I will drink(I may drink a caffiene free diet pepsi throughout the day). I didn't drink my usual gallon yesterday,just forgot I guess??got busy!

Cheryl-Its nice to see you check in last night!Im glad your new program is going well for you! This is your first week on it,right? How have you been doing lately? I know youve been sick,are you over that?

Hey to the rest of the gang!

gotta go get dd up for school!brb

Good morning ladies,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, but I was so busy cleaning the house, washing clothes, doing my workout before I had to pick up DH from the airport. So my workout yesterday was IMAX. Wow, I so enjoyed that workout I guess because most of the intensity blasts are on the floor, so maybe I have to rethink and say that IMAX is my most favorite IMAX, well, not sure, I really like 2 as well ;-) . I was tripping wet after the workout, but it felt so good!!!

Todays workout will be HSTA and I am looking forward to it. More weights }( .

Belinda - How are you? I am going back to Germany in March for 3 weeks, can't wait. When are you kids coming back to visit you?

Lori - So sorry to hear about your work situation, that's stupid, why doesn't he hire anybody else?
DH came back yesterday, so I was too busy to check in.

Amelia - I am bad about drinking enough. I used to drink at least 1 1/2 gallons when I was still working, but now that I am home, I easily forget, which is not good. So I am trying to do better.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

I will be back later
Kristine :)

Hi girls,

I went to the gym this morning and did tread climber for 40 min. , I also worked my abs ( All Step) before I went to the gym! Tomorrow I am thinking doing a BFL UB workout!

Off to take my dogs for a nice walk! As soon as I come back from my walk, I will answer personals! I promise!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

I am back from my walk!

Kristine** I will go back to El Paso in April for a few month! Not sure when my kids are coming to Germany! Great job on HSTA! I need to pull that one out!

Lori** sorry about your work situation! I guess it is too much money to hire someone else?

Amelia** I also have to switch my cardio up! I get bored very easily! What did you do?

Hi to everyone who follows?
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi everyone. I am very sleepy today. Like every couple minutes I lay my head back on the chair and close my eyes. I went to bed late (DH had to work late) plus I took some cold medicine to help with the nighttime coughing. Then Ewan was up a couple times in the night (we're slowly transitioning him out of the crib; right now he's sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to his crib to get him used to it, but he's not sleeping quite as well).

Whew, had to lay my head back again before going on.

Today's workout will be low impact cardio, unless I take a nap--I am really struggling here.

OK, thinking about setting an alarm and taking a little nap (as if my toddler will let me). Hope to BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

It is snowing hard here today! It snowed last night, I had to take it easy on my drive home from work. There are really big flakes, so it's pretty. Today's plan is yoga, but probably not the X, just an hour of Brian Kest, because it's shorter.

Belinda-nice workout with the treadclimber, i bet it's nice to have both the gym and home videos for the variety.

Lori-sounds like you have a busy day already. i am laughing at yesterdays workout, you wrote 'I only had time for Scrambled eggs...' Like that premix is short??:)

Kristine-so you like the original IMAX, huh? I think that is an older DVD right? I don't have it, but I do have the original Body Max, OMG, sometimes the older videos are harder than her newer stuff. Cathe just keeps going on, and on, never stopping!

Lainie-hope you are feeling better, take it easy.

Hi to Amelia, Stacey, Shannon, Cheryl!

Hi, everyone!

Amelia, I'm feeling much better. This is week 2 on my program. I'm doing great. Losing nicely, but I'm too embarrassed to post actual numbers until I'm back in the 120s which is hopefully by next week.
Good idea on the water flush. You know that's what it's gotta be if the scale bounced 3 lbs in a day. That or TOM.

Belidna, nice workout!! Good job!

Lori, you're working twice today???? Yuck!! I know you'll see 120 if you want to. You're not going to be letting that go.

Kristine, I like the original IMAX too. Really fun.

Lainie, your body is probably exhausted from being so sick for so long. You should probably just go with it.

Well, I'd better get rolling. TM again today - that's my regular workout lately. It was fun.

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey ladies,

Today's workout is going to be PLB and a little bit of kettlebells. It is hard to do some of the moves without the lighter kettlebells I ordered. I am ready for them to get here but they were backordered so I don't even think they have shipped out yet. My husband will be home Saturday:) :) :) :) I am so excited:)

Lori - I am so sorry that you are having to go to work today. I probably wouldn't have been as nice as you were, I would have to them to find someone else. It just sounds as if you have been working over quite a bit lately. Hopefully your boss will hire someone and things will calm down. Hope you have fun with your run.

Amelia - MMMM buffalo chicken mac, that does sound pretty good. What cookbook of Rachel Ray's did you get it from? I have a few and it may be in one of them, I will have to check. Which workout did you decide to do LM or Imax2, both are good but I think I like Imax 2 a little better.

Kristine - I have the original Imax but have never done it, maybe I should pull it out sometime this week. It sounds like a tough workout. Have fun with HSTA:)

Belinda - Good job on your workout:)

Lainie - Sorry you are so sleepy today. I know what you mean about cold medicine, some of it can really knock me out. It is rainy and dark here, sort of feels like a lazy day but unfortunately I must make myself get off my lazy butt and get some stuff done. Hope you get to feeling better:)

Carrie - Sounds like you have a nice workout planned for today. I love yoga, some of it is really relaxing and of course you always in get a good stretch:)

Hello Stacey, Cheryl, and anyone else who follows:)

Hey girls

Belinda-Good job on your workout and then walking your dogs,another great way to burn extra cals! I can't walk my dog cassie,for some reason she has an attitude and wants to bark and everybody!LOL

Kristine-I need to preview HSTA,eversince ive had my TM I have been neglecting my dvd workouts x( the TM is just addictive,LOL Great job on it!

Cheryl-Glad to see your program is working for you,your losing agian...great feeling huh!!! You Go girl!

Carrie-enjoy your yoga! And keep warm;-)

Shannon-I got the buffalo chicken mac recipe from the rachel ray show,she did it last week.I don't have any of her cookbooks-but since I like the way she cooks i need to invest in a few! Glad to hear your DH will be home on saturday,how long will he be home? enjoy PLB,uggghhh-I have to do that one tommorrow :+

so,I decided on ditching the step agian and doing a 30 min interval on the TM :eek: !I also did abbs BERORE the interval so I didn't ditch them either,LOL. did PH and PUB abbs then did my interval! felt good,im SO lazy today-didn't want to workout,LOL!! Glad its over;-)

have found a nice speed for my jogging when im ready to do some long distance jogging! 5. works well for me,im not gasping for air like on 6.! My intervals include the 6 for two minutes and by then im gasping for air so its a nice challenge!

ok,bbl

Hi girls,

Carrie** I do like the variety DVD vs. Gym! I wanted to get a run in today, put I pulled a muscle over a month ago, it is bordering me since yesterday!

Kristine** I also like the original IMAX too!

Cheryl** I am glad you like your new program! You don’t have to be embarrassed by your weight! Great job on your workout!

Shannon** have fun with PLB today!

Amelia** so you are getting pampered today! I hope you enjoy your pedicure and manicure! I would love to have the buffalo chicken mac recipe! Sounds delish!

Belinda

Hey Girls!

Super busy day here! I went to baby group, came home got everyone lunch, went to work...but there was no flight!x( Delayed until 6:30 tonight which means I have to go in early tonight, like 13.5 hours wasn't enough! I will definitly be putting it on my pay sheet. DS is napping now so I get to clean a little cause its really hard to do when he is awake and I have supper ready. All I have to do it put it in the oven:)
I did a 5 mile run today and 4DSBC.It was a good workout but I was soo dragging my feet on the run. I still ran as fast as normal but I just didn't want to be on that thing today!

Ameila** I wouldn't worry to much about the scale. Its probably just water retention from the treats you had this weekend.

Cheryl** Did you know I bought a new TM? You've been MIA for a while so I didn't know if you knew:+ It getting alot of use but I have to say, I really enjoyed doing step yesterday:)

Kristine** Im not a lover of the orignal Imax. I hate the warm up LOL It takes to long! I remember when I first got that workout. I thought it was so tough (and it is) and I thought that I must have burned a cazillion cals so I could eat everything in site! hehe

Belinda** Good job on the workout today. My dogs need to go for a good walk as well. They aren't very good on leashes.They pull! Not pleasant!

Carrie** hehe I didn't mean it like that! I just meant "thats all" I got in...as in...I didn't finish my workout. I think I posted something like that before and Cheryl picked up on it.Drive safely!

Shannon** Sounds like you had a good workout. HOw is your uncle doing?

Laine** HOpe you are feeling better!

O.k I still don't hear any nosies so Im gonna try to clean my floor before the baby wakes:) Then I may take him for a little stroll in his sled.

Lori:)

WOW, Lori, a new treadmill - I do remember that now, but I had forgotten. Yep, a really great thing to have. I'm glad you're liking it.

Amelia, yummy looking recipe. Thanks!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.