Commit to get fit and lean for Thu May 22nd 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I will do cardio and UB today!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one up this morning! Once again the sleeplessness has gotten to me, although, my WLC meeting has moved to 6:30 pm, so at least I'll be able to get a nap in before my workout.

Once coffee in on and going, then it's LaundryMax on the schedule! Oh, and getting DH in the freakin' bed....he's been wandering around all night again!x( x( x( x( x( x( x(

Oh, the "real" workout today is cardio...I ended up doing SuperSets UB blast yesterday and my 20 min TurboJam workout.

‘Morning Ladies!

Had time to get in PUB this morning. Tonight should be a trail run. I’m not sure of the distance ‘cause I’m meeting a group. It supposed to be around a lake that I’ve never been to so I’m really excited. What a dork!

Belinda, it sounds like we are thinking alike! How are things going for you?

Amy, gee I’m wondering about your planned exercise today. Hmmmm? After I get DH in bed?!!!

Hello to all who follow. Hope it is a great day.

Good Morning!

Todays workout is suppose to be Kenpox but Im not sure what I am doing. Ive heard it isn't really hard and I don't want to waste an hour so I may do a cathe kickboxing workout and a run. Its suppose to be sunny today and I am hoping it will clear up!

We had bit of a weird day today. Remember the girl thats suppose to be moving in with us? She found out yesterday that she has skin cancer, so that was that. She came here lunch time all upset and was going to back out on leaving her husband. We convinced her to go ahead with it b/c she is soooo miserable. She followed through with it and told him last night that she was moving out. I know he is devasted and she is upset that she is hurting him but what an AWFUL day for her? Ugh...so anyway, she is moving in on Sat.

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!!!

Amy** Does DH sleep walk? That would drive me insane! LOL I also have laundry to do. It is never ending here!

Cookie** Good job on getting your workout in early, hopefully you will get your run in tonight.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning girls,running late todayx( the alarm clock went off.....I just didn't get up,LOL}(!

Today is a doggie walk,then a 30min PW then GS Shoulders,biceps and back! Im also doing some abbs first,i haven't done them all week:-(

I didn't workout yesterday but OMG,I gave the dog a bath yesterday and THAT in itself was a workout:+ She is so heavy and a baby-scared of EVERYTHING! But ya know its funny,i believe she would bite somebody if they got in 'her' yard...the back yard.

Lori-Im sorry to hear about your freind:-( she had a terrible day yesterday:-(

Hey to Cookie,Amy and Belinda and anybody that follows!:)

BBafter my workout:)

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, great workkout plan -

Amy, so glad to hear from you, although it's a bummer to hear you didn't get any sleep x( x( Never good for a workout. I hope the coffee helps.

Amelia, great workout you have planned.Good stuff! Yuck giving the dog a bath. Never fun, but always great to smell a clean dog when it's over with.

Lori, wow, what a deal your friend has been through. It can only get better. That's just awful.

I just finished my WSWL cardio workout on the TM - 4 60 sec all-out intervals with recovery, then 25 min med tempo. It's only been 45 min, so I'm going to add on B&G abs. I'm feeling tired today. Sticking with the program really well, though, I'm glad to say. So glad tomorrow is Friday.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Cheryl

Hi there!

Cookie** awesome job on getting PUB in this morning! Enjoy your run tonight!

Amy** hope you get some rest in today! Great job on your workout!!

Cheryl** glad you enjoy your WSWL workouts! Nice job!

Amelia** did you get your PW in today and UB workout?

Lori** sorry about your friend situation! AWFUL! Enjoy your workout!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

hey girls,just skipping by to report my workout!:) i did GS shoulders,back and biceps and a 45minute pw with ankle weights and 3lb handweights! A nice sweatfest:)

Yes, DH sleepwalks.....A LOT!!! Most of it is due to the fact that he has PTSD from being in the first Persian Gulf war, thus won't LET himself sleep for days. Then, he gets so over tired that he can't lay down and sleep (his back pain doesn't help that either!) so he ends up wandering around the house thinking that he's wide awake when he can barely keep his eyes open! Talk about a fun house to wake up to! I never know what's going to be where!

I ended up getting laundry done at 1000 this morning and then sleeping until about 4:30 this afternoon!!! After an hour's worth of cardio (HIS step and a 30 min Turbo Jam), then it was a quick shower then off to my WLC meeting. Lost 4 lbs this week, which puts me right back where I was 2 weeks ago!x(

After a late night tonight, tomorrow is the start of another work weekend!

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in to report my workout. I did KenpoX today. Lori, it is funny that you had that scheduled for today as well and that you didn't wanna do it because you heard it's kinda easy. I was actually looking forward to something easy ;-) .

Hope you all have a good night.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.