Commit to get fit and lean for Thu Feb 07th 2008

Good Morning girls

Shannon-I too have to run to the grocery store twice a week for produce and such! It is agravating x( Great job on your CC yesterday!

Cheryl-So how is your new diet coming! What kinds of foods are your eating,im thinking since its from a nutritionist a well balanced diet prehaps? I wish you luck with your WI today!Great workout yesterday!

Lori-Your so funny! You go right ahead and whine away! Thats what were hear for ;-) Good news on the jeans falling off and glass of wine last night! I too almost drank a drinky of my own,but didn't x(. Ive got too much weight to lose and just can't risk cheating right now:-(. And OMG on your 10mile run yesterday! Your never cese to amaze me;-)All the fuss yesterday was...my mom and sister had planned on coming to my house to watch ds while I go to school and to pick up dd from her school. Well she was going to stay at my house while she waited until it was time to pick up dd!(so like three hours or something) call me weird but,i don't like ANY body staying at my house when im not there! so they took offense to it and it ended up ugly!:-(. Its not that i don't trust my mom and sister,its not that at all,I just don't want anybody at my house when im not there! Does that make any sense? My DH agrees with me and said he wouldn't want his mother at our house while we wern't there either! so,my DM and DS just couldn't understand why? oh well!! I can't let it upset me and maybe one day they will respect my wishes*shrug shoulders*

Kristine-How was your rest day yesterday? Its great that you listen to your body and not push it! If I hadn't had much sleep i too would take a rest day!

Carrie-Great job on your workout yesterday,How is your DH doing? I hope its nothing serious???

Lainie-I think PITA and TTOTM go well together,don'tcha think?LOL! I always get bad cramps about a week before mine is due and kinda emotional too. How was your physical therapy yesterday? Did you get to see your cute PT guy? :* }(

Belinda-what cardio are you doing today?

Stacey-how are you doing? What workout is on tabs for tonight?

So my workout today is a 30 min HIIT on the TM,today I will try to push myself just a bit! Maybe do a six speed run for a minute(if I dont go a-flyin,LOL)

ETA
Oh and I forgot to mention I got some stevia and im drinking it now in my morning cup of coffee,not to bad! its kinda pricey though-100 pks for 6.50plus the shipping which bumped it up to 11 and some change! But I did recieve a 5$ coupon for my next order!

I also ordered a body fat analyzer and its on its way,nothing fancy-just those old fashioned plastic pincher types!

bbl girly girls:)

Good Morning Ladies:)

How is everyone? I feel better now that I had some sleep:) DS woke at 6 and I was thinking..."Oh no"!!! But he went back until 7:30, thank goodness!
Todays workout is going to be a circuit of some sort. I don't really want to run but I may put a small one in there. I am also going to do 4DSBC and KB.We will see what I come up with!

Belinda** Enjoy your cardio workout!

Amelia** I can see where you are comming from but i would have no say it that matter! LOL There are to many people in my house ALL the time. Thats just the way it is around here. And when we go anywhere we have to get someone to stay here and take care of the dogs.DH's cop friend syas here but there is another friend that could but I just don't trust him. Its not that I don't trust HIM but I don't know what kind of people he would bring around. He hangs out with his brother who is into everything.
Enjoy your run today. Are you sore from PUB? I bet you are!!!

I will BBL! I don't plan on going anywhere today but sometimes its a little hard to get on the computer with DS around.

Lori:)

where is everybody?

Im done with my workout! I finally brokedown and bought Itread 13 this morning and tried it! It was alot of fun! tuff too! I think it will be a nice addition to my weekly workouts. I couldn't do the that last sprint-had to modify-but it was still a very intese workout and was over before I knew it!

Lori-You are always doing a huge mix of workouts,is that your new strategy now? kinda mixing things up a bit? Great workout planned!

hey to the rest of the gang!

My ds didn't even wake up this morning until after my shower so that was VERY nice! DD spent the night at my moms(after all the drama yesterday my mom decides to come and get her yesterday evening!)

ok,Ive got a very dirty house! bbl

Good morning ladies,

Well, didn't go early to bed last night x( . DH had to pack because he is going on a business trip, so the time just flew by and before I knew it, it was 10.30. And then I had to up at 5.00, but I went back to sleep for an hour after that and now I am trying to wake up. No matter what, I will do my workout. Plus DH now left, so I can go to bed early tonight and sleep in, woohoo!!!!! ;-)

Belinda - What was your workout today?

Amelia - Sorry you had so much trouble with your family yesterday. Glad you enjoyed your workout. Maybe I need to get me one of the iTrains at well.

Lori - Can't wait to see what kind of workout you end up doing. You are such and inspiration!!!

Ok, I'll be back later
Kristine :)

Good Morning!

Today's workout will be KenpoX and 4DS KB add on. I am looking forward to this workout today for some reason. Just so you guys know, you have started me on a TREADMILL search. My DH is selling his 4 wheeler, which would leave room in the garage. So I asked him last night if we could think about it. We will see...!!!

Lori-I wasn't sure what to do next after p90x, it's really too crappy out for running consistently outside, so I can't really train for anything yet, and I didn't want to lose any gains from p90x. So I just started in on the Lean rotation. It's more cardio based. My goals for this round is to really lean out and get some UB muscle definition, while getting cardio up for outdoor training. BTW-your workouts have been amazing lately, keep up the good work!

Amelia-My DH back is out. Really painful, where he can barely walk. But, I think he is doing better today, fingers crossed. Where did you order your body fat analyzer? How much did it cost? This really sucks, b/c I gave up shopping for Lent!!

Carrie

Hi everyone. We're having a quiet day at home, and boy, do I need it! After getting Isaac on the boss, I walked with Ewan in his stroller over to a nearby deli/convenience store because I had to get some yellow snacks for Ewan's school tomorrow. They're having a "rainbow feast" and we're supposed to bring yellow stuff.

Now Ewan's sitting next to me watching a Curious George DVD with his Curious George doll on his lap. I was going to take a picture of him and post it, but my camera's battery is run down. :( I'll see if I can get one later. He just looks so sweet with George. Ewan really loves monkeys (though George is actually a chimp because he has no tail). I think it says something about his personality--he is sort of a little monkey. DS Isaac's favorite animal is a giraffe, which is appropriate because he's also a quiet, skinny, picky eater (though his neck is not particularly long). My favorite animal is a tiger, and I don't think that says much about my personality, except that I have a bit of a temper.

Anyone else want to share what their favorite animal is and what it says about them?

I didn't work out again yesterday. It was just another hectic day and it didn't happen. :( So today will be yesterday's planned circuit.

Belinda, do you have any more questions for us?

Amelia, no PT yesterday. This week it was Monday and tomorrow. I didn't go yesterday because of it being Ash Wednesday. Next week I'll be back to going on Mon. & Wed. It sounds like your mom & sis overreacted--they should respect your wishes even if they don't agree with them, I think.

Lori, glad you got some good sleep! I went to bed early last night but I am still pretty tired today. x( I think it's just hormones.

Kristine, well, I went to bed early last night--and early for me was 10:30. But at least I didn't have to get up until 6:30. I'm glad you'll get some better rest tonight.

Carrie, enjoy your kicking workout! I just got the 4DS KB outfit in the mail yesterday so I'm looking forward to doing that one in the clothes soon. :D

Shannon, how many kettlebells do you have? I want to get one or two eventually.

Cheryl, good luck with the new diet program--sounds like a good plan.

BBL.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hello ladies,

Today's workout is suppose to be legs but I am thinking about doing a kettlebell workout and some yoga, we will see what I decide. Not much planned for the rest of the day except cleaning the house.

Belinda - Great job on Terminator Imax Extreme, I agree it is tough.

Amelia - Yes going to the grocery store is a pain. Sometimes I wish we had online grocery shopping available in our area but then I don't know if I would trust whoever is sacking up my items to pick out the freshest ones. Sorry you and your family had a disagreement yesterday. I also think that they should respect your wished even if they don't agree, after all it is your house. Good job on your run:)

Lori - Hope you have a nice workout :)

Kristine - Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night, working out can be sort of a pain if you haven't had much rest.

Lainie - I have a 12kg and a 16kg kettlebell, I also ordered two more 8kg kettlebells to do snatches with. For me the 12kg was just too heavy to try and do that move with, the move is too tricky and explosive. I need something lighter and safer to practice with:)

Hello to Cheryl, Carrie, Stacey, and anyone else I missed.

Hey girls,just popping in for a bit!

I got some organizing done-kids closet(always a catastrophe,LOL)and organized some in my bedroom and kitchen! I like my workout this morning,I wish I could do it that early every morning!

Carrie-I purchased the body fat analyzer on amazon. it was only like 5.50 or somehting like that,I'll post a link to it in a sec! I will use it once a month when I measure! And sorry to hear of your DH pulling out his back,ouch! I once pulled a muscle in my lumbar and OMG,the worst pain i have EVER felt(goes right up there with my second childbirth)
Carrie,here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Accumeasure-F..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1202405633&sr=8-1

Kristine-I went to bed early last night,like 8:30 or close to it! How long will your DH be gone? What workout are you planning on today? And you will love the itrains,there really fun!

Lainie-so cute about your boy with curious george! Last night I gave my son a bath and I turned around to do something at the sink and when I turned back around he had grabbed my foot scrubber and was giving hiself a foot scrub,LOL! It was such a 'kodack' moment!

Shannon-Happy cleaning;-) yeah,im not sure about online grocery shopping either,especially with produce-but it would be nice to have canned goods delivered,LOL! Anything to save me a trip! Im in walmart twice a week!x(

Hey to belinda,Lori,Cheryl and Stacey!

ok,bbl

Hi girls,

Amelia** I am glad you liked iTread 13! That is one tough workout! Your speed was 7, 0? That is excellent!

Kristine** I hope you get your workout in today!

Carrie** I hope you enjoyed KenpoX and 4DS KB!

Lainie** enjoy your workout today! The Nederland’s are different from Germany! LOL!

Shannon** how was your kettlebell workout today!

Hi Cheryl and Stacey!

Belinda

Hey Girls!

Im trying to get supper ready but in the process I thought I would check in.
Todays workout was another adventure. I have been mixing it up lately cause Im B-O-R-E-D! LOL Just tired of doing a straight dvd and then weights. Soooo, I did HST,HSC and put 5 mins runs in place of the cardios:) I was sooo lazy part of the way through and thought about stopping, till I realized that I was in the basement and there were no windows open. We have a wood stove downstairs and I don't know what the temp is but with no windows open, oxygen is pretty low so after I opened the windows i felt 100% better and kept on truck'in!

Laine** Its funny that Ewan loves monkeys so does Rylan. He as two huge ones that he cuddles into all the time! So sweet!

Amelia** Glad to hear you enjoyed your itrain. Mine is still on DH computer waiting to get downloaded on to my Ipod....4 weeks laterx(

Carrie** Thats a good plan you having going on there! Im not sure if you can lean out much more...you are pretty tiny!:)

Belinda** did you enjoy your workout today? Anymore nachos before bed?hehe

Shannon** I still have no clue what these kettlebells are all about. Are they like balls?

Kristine** I hear ya on the lack of sleep!I fall asleep on the couch no sweat but when I get into bed I can't get to sleep. I think my prob is that I like to fall asleep with the t.v on.

I think that catches me up with personnals! Gotta go!

Lori:)

Hi Gals-

Just back to report that the KenpoX/4DSKB rocked! That was an excellent workout! My HR monitor read that workout was 95 mins and I burned 579 cals. I hope to be sore tomorrow.

Amelia-thanks for the link! I have to order one now, so inexpensive, thanks again.

Well, have to go to work-everyone have a great rest of your day.
Carrie

Ok, I am back to report my workout. I did Cardio Power Premix from 4DS KB and BC, which was about 55 minutes and I am glad it's over.

Carrie - I can't believe you are doing another P90X rotation, you go girl!!!

Lainie - I hope you got your workout in today. If not, don't feel bad about it. You will be back on track soon.

Belinda - Looks like you had a great workout. Never touched my Terminator DVD, so maybe I need to.

Shannon - Did you just start to workout with Kettle balls or do you do it already for a while?

Ok, I think that catches me up. I will see you all tomorrow.

Kristine :)

Ha ha--just realized in my first post today I said something about getting Isaac on the boss instead of the bus. Weird mistake.

Anyway, got in a workout today--Your Best Body Circuit with Michelle Dozois. Not Cathe-level but good intermediate circuit workout. Tomorrow I have physical therapy in the morning and then I hope to do some kind of low impact cardio in the afternoon.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey girls,

I had a descent workout, yoga and kettlebells. I was just in no mood to do a leg workout today, although kettlebells do work them quite a bit. I got the house clean and finished most of the laundry.

Amelia - I hate going to Walmart even though they do have really good prices. It is just always so crowded. I usually go to Brookshires, they have a really selection of produce and meat.

Belinda - My kettlbell workout was pretty good, I am still trying to get my form down just right but I getting a descent workout.:)

Lori - Sounds like you had a fun workout. Kettlebells are solid iron balls with handles on them. I was kinda skeptical about them at first but then I bought some and they really work you hard and are a lot of fun:)

Kristine - Yeah I just started kettlebells not too long ago so I am no expert. I am still learning, I may attend a class when my husband and I go to Houston for one of his work seminar things. Good job on your workout:)

Hello to Lainie, Carrie, Stacey, and all who follow:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.