Commit to Get Fit and Lean for Sunday, May 9th

Good Morning Ladies

I never made it to work yesterday....I missed two shifts...:mad: I could hardly stand on my own two feet after I got out of the shower yesterday. I'm not feeling all that much better today, and all I did was sleep all day and all night last night, and take medicine. So yet another day of no workout, I can't go see my mother, no laundry done, nothing. By the time I feel better I'll be so overwhelmed I'll just make myself sick again. :mad: I'm in a really pissed off mood today....BBL with personals. I might lay down (again). *sigh* I'm so glad I could start this thread off on a positive note! :eek:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,

I am still here, Iris;) I was downloading all the Shock Cardio DVD's, it took for ever to download:confused:

Who hasn't downloaded all 12 dvd's? I thought we only get one:eek:

BBL!

Morning!

Happy mother's day to the moms on the board. Have loads of fun and celebrate the beautiful things in life!

Trish: Sounds like you are having a great time with everything that's awesome. I am going to start on Monday with STS again. I am planing on one month of M2 and one of M3. The cardio is a bit confusing. part of me wants to try Insanity mixed in and the other part of me wants to do elliptical and yoga. I'll have to see how everything feels. I'm thinking it might be good to keep away from the step for a while (though I doubt I can do it too long).

Iris: That sucks. Sending you healing vibes. Are you any better today. I don't have the same symptoms as you, but I still woke up and my throat was on fire. DH too and he has been coughing. Try to think positive. and take care of yourself. Maybe a nice walk outside would make you feel a bit better?

Have a great day everyone, I will workout today but I have no idea what yet.

Belinda: I see you just posted. Happy Mother's day. Did you do anything fun. Yes, I did download all and it did not take me too long (~40 minutes per?). I usually did other stuff in between. It took me MONTHS to download the entire Cathe library I got for Xmas though :eek:

Well I'm back to report my workout....:eek: D25 Chest &Back....had a really good workout considering. I know I'm gonna love Meso 3 already.... I know I shouldnt' have worked out, but I mentally feel better. Not physically, though. :( I had to stop and blow my nose a dozen times....lol I know I will get better faster knowing some things are on track! *like workouts...especially workouts*. I might try and squeeze in laundry later today......I will just take my time....

So...Happy Mothers Day to you all!!!

Belinda- I always worry when you dont' start the check in! I haven't downloaded anything yet.....I think I will always use DVD's as long as I have a tv.

Helene- It must be going around. The only difference in today is that I'm not asleep. I've never slept so much as I did yesterday. Oops sorry I outed you on the shoes!! :eek: Thanks for the info on Insanity...I'm definitely gonna check that out. I'm always a couple of months behind on getting these new workouts! STS took me a year......I hope you have fun at the Circus today!!..

Deb- What are your plans for today?

Trish- Hope you have a great Mother's day! What kind of car did your MIL get? I bet she's gonna be so excited!

Ok ladies...Im gonna go call my mom, since I doubt she'll let me come down today. :( BBL

Good Morning and Happy Mothers Day!

I never did workout yesterday, i was in such a bad mood all day long. Not sure what started it. I should have made myself workout...it would of lifted my mood a bit.

Not sure what im doing today, 4ds Legs is for sure + some step, maybe i will do boot camp on there? I really need to look into getting some new workouts. Im getting bored with the ones i have:confused:

((((Iris))) i hope you feel better today & try not to let everything overwhelm you.

Belinda-Have a great day today!

Helene-Enjoy your workout today

Hello to everyone that follows. Have a great day girls!:)

Hi,

Happy Mother's Day!

So had a few seabreezes watching Saturday Night Live last night and spent the morning in the bathroom but at least I felt better afterwards:eek: I did bum, bum rapido (which is a 10 minute w/o). Can't believe a 10-minute workout even exists:confused: but that was all I was good for anyway:)

Iris - I feel bad you don't feel well:( Your body is probably rundown from the stress of the test and all the other things you are juggling these days. Take it easy your workouts will be waiting for you:)

Belinda - I haven't downloaded the set yet because I'm not sure where to put it it takes up so much space. Don't have room on my computer maybe my Ipod:confused:

Helene - Maybe the elliptical would be better for your back.

Amelia - I hear you on getting bored with workouts sometimes it happens with food for me too.

Lori - How was your long run today?

Cookie - How are you?

Trish - Nice gift your DH is giving your MIL. So we needed to turn the heat on last night and today:confused:

Good night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.