Commit to get fit and lean for Sunday, May 17, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

After lunch I will go for a walk again (DH and I plus dogs, walked 3 miles yesterday) , I will work my back and abs after I am done posting:D

I will be back for persoanls!

Enjoy your day!

Hey again,

I finsihed my back workout with tubing/bands plus I worked my abs! I still have to take a walk today!

Lori, (((HUGS))) it’s never easy if someone close to your heart passes away! Nice job on your 5 miler yesterday, girl! Hope you had fun with your friends yesterday. That’s sucks you are working all weekend.

Amelia, glad you found a gym close by.

Cookie, NO! I am not using weights, just tubing/bands! My recovery is veeeeeeery slow, I don’t want to make it worth. I am still very stuffed, for what ever reason. This infection just wants to hang around for awhile. Let me know how you like the band/tubing workouts! Nice job with B&G! Hope your DD’s eye feels better! LOL, NO I am not making a tubing DVD! I thought I pass on those exercises, were great! They get me every time!

Debbie, how was the wedding yesterday? Hope you had fun with your family.LOL, me making a tubing DVD!

Trish, nice job with CC3 yesterday! We had a lot of rain this past few days, today it’s nice outside. About time! Have fun with LIC today, be careful with your knee!

BBL!

Hi Girls:)

No workout for me this a.m. I couldn't get my butt out of bed!:confused: I had a really hard time last night. We went into the garage (thats where the dogs spent most of their time) and at first it didn't bother me b/c the doors were open and the other dog was gone for a drive:rolleyes: so I guess in my mind, I thought they were out in the yard somewhere. Then the other dog came home and the doors to the garage were shut....I had my melt down. When I seen that the other dog was home, I think I thought that it was chico and not charlie. Then I expect him to be lying on his bed, in his usual place, but he isn't. I cried way to much last night, gave myself a headache and now I feel like my eyes are popping out of my head:confused: I have a feeling that it will get worse before it gets better. I really didn't think I was going to take it this hard.

Im not sure if I will get a workout in later. We are thinking about visitng some friends after work but I don't know if I have the energy.

I will bb with personals. We are showing our house today and I have to run home and help DH clean up!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

The bed & breakfast where the wedding was is beautiful. I spoke with the owners and they told me how they restored the old house and gave me a tour. I love the way it was decorated. We're going back to Raleigh today.

Belinda - You are logging in a lot of walking miles:)

Cookie - Have fun with your son & his girlfriend.

Lori - Your post is heartbreaking. I can't imagine what you are going through and don't even know what will happen when it's Simba's time:(

Trish - I love Pier Village (Long Branch). We took my Mom there for Mother's Day.

Amelia - I hope your back is feeling better.

I'm the official driver for the family. They think I am the best driver (too funny). My 82 year old twin Aunts were cutting up the rug last night. I'm sure they'll have DOMS today:D My plane gets in late tomorrow so I won't get a workout in till Tuesday:(

Have a nice weekend:)

Buenas noches:D (and thats all i know:confused:)

Lori-Im sending you hugs...its so hard when we lose our little furry friends:(

Debbie-How was the bed and breakfast decorated? Victorian style? There is a B&B down the street and everytime i pass by it im in awwww over it:eek: just gorgeous...actually, you may have heard of the owner of it, Burt Reynolds:). It was a B&B at one time but i don't it is anymore?

Trish-How was LIC today?

Cookie-How are you doing today?

Hey Belinda, great tubing workout today. Your getting in some good workouts this week...inspiring!

I didn't do anything yesterday that would be considered 'exercise' but i did clean up alot so that counts for something:pToday was CC V 3 and it felt great! If the rain will every stop we will do some yard work. I plan on going to the gym tomorrow after DH gets off work:eek:

Hey girls,

I am having a pitty party today:mad: I am not in a good mood, maybe it's the new meds? I will be back tomorrow for personals!

Good night!

Hey ladies,

Quick check in before heading off to bed. No work out for me today. I stayed in bed late this morning (10:00!!) and then took an hour nap later and ended up with a ton of things to do and still no energy for some reason:confused:. At 9:30 I went down to do LIC and I just couldn't muster the energy for a 75 min wo...especially step work which I love, but am always worried about the joints:( So, now, I'm not sure I will get up early and wo or wait till the evening. We'll see.

Belinda - I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. I hope it's not the meds that have got you in a bad mood:mad:

Lori - I hope you are feeling better soon, too.

Deb - Yesterday was my first time visiting Long Branch. We ate at a great place called Avenue. It was so pretty and the food was deelish! Some of the other girls went down friday night and did some shopping. Hopefully if I get there again, I will have time to look around. Hope you have a safe trip home.

Amelia - I bet you're looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow:D What kind of wo are you planning?

Cookie - Hope you are doing well and had a great Sunday!

The next two days are going to be super busy at work so I will do my best to check in.

G'night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.