Commit to get fit & lean for Sunday Aug 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did D18! I will post my workout later today!
Not sure what I will do today?

Have a great weekend or rest day!

Morning all,

Well never came back yesterday. Day went by so fast.

Belinda: Nice getting your workout in. Did you see they announced the next series will have STS total body. I can't wait to hear more details. I have been trying to think of how I could do STS total body by myself with the downloads but it's a bit tricky.

Deb: Have fun with Cookie. She's probably going to be nice and done with the RT and all the workouts. Maybe we'll all have to meet and do a mini "commit to get fit & lean" RT. Does Cathe teach on the weekends? That would be cool. Cookie Iris and I could come down and meet with you and Trish. Enjoy the DBS (day before surgery)! If you get a chance, take a picture with Cookie and post :)

Amelia: Hope you had good dreams last night. I was laughing when I read yours. That was weird all right! I got a new yoga DVD. I should get it on Monday. I'm excited.

Iris: Hummmmmmm, I hope we are still in your good graces ;)

Hi to everyone else. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We are into August, so it's time to maximize this beautiful weather!

Sooooooo, not much going on here. I am planing on Imax3 this morning. I think it will be just the thing to get me going. I have been using my bowflex dumbbells and I like them. Just as I thought, I will only us them for 30lbs and up and keep the others. They are just too big to use as lighter weights.

So here is the next plan I have hatched. I am really interested in the Bowflex unit. I've actually wanted one for years. I am thinking now that I bought the downloads and am selling my Cathe DVDs and other DVDs I have that I might get some money towards that. The problem is, I have never been able to see or try one. Have any of you? I am thinking for Xmas or next year so it would be a ways out and give me some time. Any feedback appreciated. I am still not sure though if it's worth, the money, space vs free weights that I already have.

Have a great day everyone. Kids are fighting already, got to go break it up.....

Morning all,

Well never came back yesterday. Day went by so fast.

Belinda: Nice getting your workout in. Did you see they announced the next series will have STS total body. I can't wait to hear more details. I have been trying to think of how I could do STS total body by myself with the downloads but it's a bit tricky.

Deb: Have fun with Cookie. She's probably going to be nice and done with the RT and all the workouts. Maybe we'll all have to meet and do a mini "commit to get fit & lean" RT. Does Cathe teach on the weekends? That would be cool. Cookie Iris and I could come down and meet with you and Trish. Enjoy the DBS (day before surgery)! If you get a chance, take a picture with Cookie and post :)

Amelia: Hope you had good dreams last night. I was laughing when I read yours. That was weird all right! I got a new yoga DVD. I should get it on Monday. I'm excited.

Iris: Hummmmmmm, I hope we are still in your good graces ;)

Hi to everyone else. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We are into August, so it's time to maximize this beautiful weather!

Sooooooo, not much going on here. I am planing on Imax3 this morning. I think it will be just the thing to get me going. I have been using my bowflex dumbbells and I like them. Just as I thought, I will only us them for 30lbs and up and keep the others. They are just too big to use as lighter weights.

So here is the next plan I have hatched. I am really interested in the Bowflex unit. I've actually wanted one for years. I am thinking now that I bought the downloads and am selling my Cathe DVDs and other DVDs I have that I might get some money towards that. The problem is, I have never been able to see or try one. Have any of you? I am thinking for Xmas or next year so it would be a ways out and give me some time. Any feedback appreciated. I am still not sure though if it's worth, the money, space vs free weights that I already have.

Have a great day everyone. Kids are fighting already, got to go break it up.....

Helene - pm me with the DVD's you are selling;) I am ready to buy some more! I was suprised when I saw the announcment on the open forum this morning. Have fun with IMAX 3!

Morning

Today will be a 50min cardio. I'm not sure what im going to do yet. May just wait for DH to wake up and do a CC. Then again i may pull out a step workout...as usual,have no idea:rolleyes:

I weighed this morning and I'm down 1.4 from last week. I also had DH measure me and im down everywhere. I couldn't believe i was finally down in my arms, i haven't lost there in years:confused: So it looks like im doing everything right. :) just gotta keep going. Its tough but i can do it :)

My kids are at there meme's for most of the day so i think i will take advantage of the silence and lay out in the sun this morning before doing a workout.

Later my Niece is coming over again to spend the night and were going out for pizza.:D

Later Gators

Last edited:
Hello again,

phew...... Imax 3 done :eek: 505 calories. I love that workout. I think it's my fav of the Imaxes but it's a close call with number 2. The original is still the killer for me, I don't know why. But 3 is fun and so is the music.

Belinda: Will do, I'll have to figure out the whole list and let you know. It might be easier for you to PM me and let me know which ones you have your eyes on.

Amelia: Wow you and your niece are like best buds. ^5 on the loss and the measurements. Woohoo. I bet you feel awesome. I did MIS yesterday and I have some DOMS in my buns from it. I mistakenly had 43 lbs on my barbell and felt that one. I lowered it, but not until plies. Have a great day.

OK, that's about it for now. We are going to the water park soon so that will be fun. The visitors are good, just the food is going to be a super challenge. And actually it's not just their fault, it's like I want to eat when I have guests. Don't know what's up with that one.

Have a great day everyone. Trish hope you had a nice time for DD's Bday. Cookie and Deb, I hope you had a nice meeting. :)

Quiet morning here! I'm done with my workout and VERY proud of myself. I did ALL of stepblast! Burned 585 calories in 55 mins:D My step wasn't on any risers but i still got in a great workout! First time I've ever done all of SB:eek: I really love the music in that one.

Hey Helene-Awesome job on Imax3, nice cal burn too! Are you the one that recommended Shiva Rea yoga shakti yesterday? Im too lazy to go back and check:rolleyes:...anyhoot, i have it coming through netflix next, can't wait to try it! Nice job on MIS yesterday too, 43Lbs for the LB is TOUGH. I think i use 30 or 25. How did you like all those lunges off the step? I always dread those:confused: If your selling ME/BC im interested in that one;) Do you have body fusion? I thought about down loading it. Have a great afternoon

Belinda-Nice job on your workout this morning have a great day!

Hello to everyone!:)

I had to share this adorable video, its about a baby goat that gets a little excited. Its SO CUTE.....check it out!

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=7888575

Seriously, where is everybody? This thread is way too quiet.

Amelia: I will PM you. Nice job on SB. I love that one too. The blast section is fun!

OK See you all in the morning, DD wants to go to bed. I got to go

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.