Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Jun 01st 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today is leg day! I will be back after my workout!

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning girls;-)

Today is suppose to be PUB for me but im not sure if i can do anything but sit and whine after getting sunburnt yesterday:-(! My shoulders,back,fronts of my legs and arms are screaming right now.DH and I used last years sunblock and both of us got burnt, THANK GOODness i bought some new sunblock for my kiddies or I would feel horrible right now.

Today is my WI and my free day,although i won't go crazy because it takes forever to get rid of the water gain that goes along with my free day. Sooooooo,im done 4.2lbs this week! its probably all water but its nice to see some changes in the scale!:) so ive got 3.2lbs to go until i reach my weight after my challenge...then its on from there.

Belinda-What leg workout you doing today? I did PLB earlier this week and it was fun...very simple movies! I miss that one!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Good Morning Ladies:)

I had a good night sleep last night:) finally! Maybe it was the drink I had with supper that made me sleep better? Who knows...either way I'll take it. I probably won't sleep as well tonight though b/c I will have a chat with my boss in the morning and I am getting a knot in my stomach just thinking about it~!

Anyway..todays workout was gonna be another run but its suppose to rain so I will a cardio dvd and B&G...Im not sure which cardio yet though.

Belinda** Enjoy your leg workout!

BBL to report my workout!

Lori:)

‘Morning Ladies!

Amelia, I feel your pain! When we were kids my mother would have us put Noxema at night if we were sunburned, and by the morning the pain and redness were gone. My 19 yr old last year was skeptical when I got some for him, but it worked. Guess Mom did know best. Hope you feel better soon.

Belinda, what lower body workout are you doing? It sounds like a LB day for both you and Lori.

Lori, good luck with your job discussions today. Good luck with making your decision. It must be stressful. I’ve noticed that what I do affects the whole family so much more than what my husband’s choices. Guess cause we do more of the daily maintenance of the family.

Cheryl, hope you’re enjoying NYC. I used to live just off CPW on the south end of the Natural History Museum. Absolutely loved it. How do you manage to get your workouts in?

Yesterday did a 4 mile hilly walk and then BM2. I love that workout. Plus, it was really humid, so I was truly a slimeball doing it. Hope it is only from a workout that anyone would ever think of me as a slimeball.

Today will be a walk with the dogs and yoga. I need to stretch more! Not sure if it is my age (getting very close to 51) but am definitely feeling the need to be sure to stretch. When I run with my younger friends, they don’t stretch afterwards so then I don’t, and it catches up with me. Guess I can’t fool myself – I’m not as young as I think I am. We went to visit MIL yesterday, and I napped in the car after my w/os and lack of sleep.

Hi to Amy, Kristine, and rest of the Lovely Ladies.

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! Did PUB minus the abb work! My shoulders were screaming with every little rep but i got-r-done:7

Cookie-I was just telling my DH that i need to go down and get some Noxema for our sunburn!!! Enjoy your dog walk and yoga! What kind of dogs do you have? Great workout yesterday!!!

ok,everybody have a wonderful day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.