Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Feb-24-08

Good Morning girls!

So,what is everybody up too today! Im just sitting here sipping my coffee,just drank my usual two glasses of water first.

I just got through reading yesterdays post...

Belinda-Today is your rest/free day right? Enjoy:)

Shannon-reading your post yesterday reminded me of how dirty my car is,LOL. Our driveway is red GA clay(or mud)so my car is SOOOO dirty after a rain...luckly both our vehicles are older so it doesn't really bother me that the inside has been ruined with the mud, kids and all. I just try to keep them as clean as possible. One day I wish to own a newer car ...i can dream right,LOL;-)

Lori-Great run yesterday! Isn't today your rest day too? I remember your workout schedule last week.

Cheryl-Congrats on the weightloss,thats great! I think south beach diet ketchup doesn't have any HFCS in it?? not sure though and yeah,i can eat alot of ketchup with my fries too!

i can't remember anything else....

Hey to Kristine,Carrie and Stacey:)

Today is a run interval on the treadie,but first some abb work! I did my own abb work last week and my abbs were screaming the next couple of days.

My tummy hurt yesterday..guess i ate too much :eek: ,but i didn't think i did too bad though? Im glad to be back on track today!

Hey Ladies!:)

I ended up having an o.k night at work last night:) I ended up getting a surprise flight that was a medivac. I heard the pilots talking about waiting around for 3-4 hours for the weather to clear up where they were suppose to be going. That meant they would have been hanging out with me until 1:30 in the morning! I wasn't impressed. Anyway, the pateint was sick and a little irritable b/c she was on Day 10 with no smokes LOL so they all decided to stay the night and I took them to a hotel while the passenger when to the hospital for the night.Then I had one more fligt at 11:40.I think I slept from 1:30-7 and then when i got home 8-10:30.

Belinda** HOpe you are having a good day today!

Ameila** You are right, today is my rest day but Im not taking one. What did you eat yesterday to make your belly bad? LOL Did you eat THAT much! hehe Been there before! lol

So yeah...im not sure what todays workout will be. Tomorrow is the start of UB again so I should probably lay off of the weights today...unless I do another circuit using light weights? We will seee!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Hi, everyone, for once I'm posting earlier in the morning. Well, my morning, heh heh -
Winding down the last few days of this diet cycle before a week of stabilization. I just sprung for one of those fabulous Blendtec blenders yesterday. An internet bargain for $70 off of $399. Still very steep. Stocking up on protein powder, greek yogurt and pastuerized egg whites for my next phase. Love that protein!

Amelia, I found some ketchup at the health food store with no HFCS. $3.50!!! I have been getting ketcup on sale for $1 per bottle... uggh. But worth it.

We're getting a wild Oats in our fairly small town, if you can believe it. I am so excited about that I can hardly stand it!!

Lori, sounds like you made it through work okay. Too bad about the grouchy passenger. Look forward to hearing what your workout will be.

Belinda, hope you're having a good morning.

Amelia, sorry about the queasy tummy. That's no fun.

I did 1 hour on the TM this morning. Surprise!! I can't wait to get back to my weight workouts.

I am so excited for STS I can hardly stand it. It can't come soon enough!!!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Cheryl

Good morning ladies,

I didn't get to check in yesterday. I did a 50 min interval run on the treadmill and it felt great. I am thinking about doing the same thing again today and when tomorrow get back into my rotation. I only got like 5 workouts left to finish my rotation.

Belinda - How are you? Only 3 more weeks and I will be going back to Germany. I am getting excited!!

Lori - Sounds like you had an ok day at work, that's great! What workout did you end up doing? I ran 6.0 for a minute yesterday on my treadmill and it felt great.

Amelia - I hope that you are feeling better!!!

Cheryl - Yes, I know TM can be addicting and as long as you have fun, that's all what counts. I am really excited about STS as well. I love weight work!!!

Hi to everyone who follows. I will try to check back in later.

Kristine :)

Hi Gals!
Hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

I got a nice long pilates workout in last night and tonight I will do Body Fusion.

Next week I'll get back into some more challenging stuff like BM2! It's supposed to warm up to the 40's here today! So exciting because it's been so friggin cold here:( I'm ready for Spring now please!!

Belinda, how are things? Sounds like you're having a great weekend and good workouts.

Lori, sounds like work is keeping you quite busy lately. Do you get to work more "normal" hours this week (as in a 40 hours week). Great job on your long run yesterday and have a good workout today.

Shannon, hope you are having a restful day and enjoying the time with DH!

Amelia, great news on the scale going down some more!! So excited for you.

Cheryl, great job to you as well on the weight loss!! That's awesome, also good job on the long TM workouts.

Kristine, good job on your interval TM run and hope today's workout is good too.

Hi to Lainie, and did I miss someone else? Anyone watching the Oscars? I probably will watch a bit of it after I do my workout tonight.

Take care everyone;)

Stacey

I went to see my sisters in Nuernberg! We went to a nice restaurant! I had a piece of cake! Yummy! My plan for next week is to burn that cake off! That means I will work really hard!

Amelia** nice run!

Cheryl** what is HFCS? Great job on the TM this morning and weight loss! I hear you on STS! I can’t wait until I get them!

Kristine** WOW! Three more weeks! I am so excited for you! Nice workout yesterday and today!

Stacey**awesome joy on your run yesterday! BF is a nice sweatiest! Have fun! I had a great weekend and you?

Shannon** enjoy your rest day today! It is your rest day?

Lainie are you still with us?

Have a fantastic Sunday!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Ladies-

Today's workout was Core Synergistics. This workout is growing on me. My SIL and I did it together, and I always push myself harder when she is here, because I am competitive. I get a better workout that way. I am also going to do Yoga X, since I was supposed to do that yesterday, but I did Scrambled Eggs instead.

Lori--I had a moment where I thought I might be preggo too, there. Kinda of a flash thought. I am still having this pain, I really think it's digestive, I don't really want to go into that here. But I have been trying EVERYTHING to 'get going'. I never knew why people freaked out about their 'movements' I feel like I am becoming my mother!

Stacey- i will be watching the Oscars!!!! Yay, love to watch E! and see all the read carpet. Can't wait.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Carrie

Belinda, HFCS is high fructose corn syrup. It's in everything (kethup, chili sauce, salad dresssings, drinks, baked goods) It's extremely high glycemic. Within your system it acts like sugar squared. I think that about sums it up :)

Carrie good job on Core Synertistics!

Stacey, enjoy that Body Fusion!

Happy afternoon, everyone -
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.