Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Feb 17th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today is a rest day for me!
After my coffee, I will answer personals!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hi girls,

Lori** Grafenwoehr is in the country! We only have a few stores here, mostly small ones! We do have a few bigger grocery stores that are open until 6 pm! Butcher and bakery’s are open until 2 pm! We usually have to drive to bigger city’s (Weyden, Regensburg or Nurnberg to go shopping. We do have a huge grocery store here on post, put sometimes I like to buy German groceries! Sunday’s all the German stores are closed! What are you going to do about work? Great job on your 5 mile run!

Amelia** I hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! I am glad your scale is down again! Don’t eat that chocolate!

Kristine** you get used to the stores not being open! LOL! It is all about family time! Great job on your workout yesterday!

Lainie** I am glad you feeling better! How did your workout go? All the stores are closed on Sunday’s in Germany! Monday they open at 9 am!

Stacey** how was your friend's wedding yesterday! Sorry about your van not starting!

Cheryl** what are your workout plans for today! I am glad you like your new program!

Shannon** great job on your workout!

Hello to everyone who follows.
Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning:)

Another great sleep in! We went to a friends last night for a BBQ and by the time DS went to bed it was around 9ish. Not only that but when we were there she put her 2 oldest boys to bed so just the 2 babies were on the floor. DH and I kept playing with DS, chasing him around and I think that really tired him out. He didn't wake until 8:30. Of course I woke a couple of times in between all of that but I feel rested.

I need to clean my house this a.m. I think while DS is eating his breakfast I will clean my cupboards. It just seems that I don't get the time to do anything anymore. Probably b/c Ive been working so much. Prehaps I need to spend less time working out and more time cleaning!;) Its not that bad, my house is far from dirty, it just seems like there are things in each room that belong in another room! Irritates me~!

I also have a family friend comming over this afternoon to get her hair done.Im hoping she isn't going to come over before I work out! Im planning on doind UB today and BM2...although my sister just sent me a parcel with the Pyramids in it and some new workout clothes:+ Maybe I should wait to do UB!

Belinda** We have had Sunday shopping here for a few yrs now but a part of me wishes it never were. Its nice to be able to go shopping on a Sunday but it would be even better to know that you were stuck home with your family all day as well! LOL Im not sure what I am going to do about work! I think I may wait until he ask again and just see what rolls off of my tongue.Its not that I can't go over to the other side, I just prefer not to. And if I do, I will be making it well known that I am not moving anymore.I also won't be the one working 2 weekends in a row...not happening!

Ameila** Have you hit the 100 lbs mark yet? I guess you aren't far off now! WOW,Is all I can say! You have been so patient and upbeat when you weren't losing, its amazing! I think alot of other people would have thrown it all down, said that they were suppose to be over weight and gained back everything that they lost.As for the lose skin I guess thats a given. It does tone up to some extent,doesnt it? There was a girl at the b-day party yesterday that has lost quit amount of weight.It got to the point where she was sick looking but since her BF came back ,she as been eating better. Anyway, she has lost a pile of weight but still hates her stomach b/c she as so much lose skin. I would never have really noticed it. I would take the lose skin over being overweight any day. Deal with one thing at a time.Lose the weight and then see what your options are for your lose skin. They may have some magic cream out by that time! hehe

Cheryl** I think you were reading about Fri's workout. Yesterday was a easier day. I have been working out pretty hard but its not really intentional and Im not going completely crazy.Its just that I start something, then I want to so 20 mins of something else...then 20 mins of something else.LOL I wouldn't do that if everything wasn't on DVD! Glad to hear the program is working for you! Hopefully you found what works. What were you following when I first started checking in? WW's? You were almost to your goal weight then.

Shannon** DId you hear from DH? You not checking in makes me wonder if he is home and your to busy!;) or if something happened! Im sure he is o.k! Let us know!

Kristine** What are your workout plans for today? Does Heidi only nap once a day now? Rylan takes one long afternoon nap! Im not looking forward to the day when they don't nap anymore. How on earth will I get my workouts done? LOL

Stacy** Are you going to workout today? Sorry to hear anout your van problems! I hate when crap like that happens. I guess thats one of the good things about having new vechiles. We always have new rigs...I think its a waste of money half of the time but its o.k when something goes wrong and its covered under warranty. We are paying $550 a/m for the truck and $560 a/m for the jeep! Makes me want to throw up sometimes!

Carrie** What are your plans for the day? How is the little guy doing? He will soon be one! Time to have another, JK! everyone kept asking me yesterday if we would be having another one. Not to sure just yet.Im leaning towards no!

Laine** Did you get to workout yesterday? How is your ankle? What a week you had! I hope this week is better for you! LOL

I think that catches me up with personnals! I will be back later!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies—I can't believe I am up this early on a weekend! I woke up at 5:45 am, and thought better of that, went back to bed until 6:30am. Yesterdays workout was amazing. I am decided to do BodyMax2 in its glorious original form, it was amazing. My SIL came over and worked out with me, so we just kept going. We did everything, skipped the abs and calorie burn was 669. I think I burned more calories doing the original than doing Scrambled Eggs? Makes no sense. Today is detox day, as I am up 2lbs, so I have already drank 20ozs of water and on my 2nd cup of straight, black coffee.

Amelia-I am glad the scale was down for you! I think the weight lifting will help with the loose skin

Belinda- enjoy your rest day! Your deserve it, is it also your 'Free Day', per BFL?

Lori-definately go for the BM2-such and amazing workout. Do you normally do Scrambled Eggs or just do whatever? You know, before, I was adamant-no more kids, but now DS is getting easier, so, I keep thinking, 'Wouldn't a little girl be nice?' Not that you can choose, but it keeps crossing my mind. Then I think I got off to a late start, in having kids, so I am too old now. Coulda shoulda woulda

Shannon-hope your DH is ok and back safely!

Lainie-let's hope this week is easier for you.

Carrie

Good Morning girly girls:)

Todays workout for me is a 30 min HIIT on the TM! And Im also going to 'measure' the amount of water that im drinking with a hawks eye! I plan on drinking a gallon a day(which is what I usually drink-but i had been slacking at the begining of last week)

Carrie-how old are you? You don't look 'to old' to have another child-my little girl is such a sweetiepie all the time,so calm . My little boy is a sweetpie too,that is-when he wants to be,LOL-if having a little girl keeps crossing your mind,go for it! Thats how my ds got here,LOL! I just kept wanting another baby so I went off the pill! Life's too short-IMO-I just don't want to look back one day and say that I wish I had another baby.Now IM looking back and wishing that i didn't get my tubal...oh well-i always say that everything happens for a reason;-) I have also heard that the strength training will help with the loose skin!

Lori-Thanks, ive got about 8more pds to go until I reach that 100lb lost mark! Im a scorpio,so throwing in the towel never crossed my mind,LOL.(not that any other sign would throw in the towel;-)) ive got something inside of me that won't give up! And now that im so close,i just can't give up! Your sister sounds like she is so sweet! Is she a younger or older sister? I comepletey understand how it can be frustrating when there are things in the house that belong in a another room! My problem is i have a two year old that is constantly moving them around,LOL-its a never ending battle

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day today! I din't eat alot of chocolate,just a serving so im happy about that! I wasn't in a chocolate mood yesterday,for some reason! Have you lost anymore weight or inches since starting bfl?

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Shannon-Did you ever hear from your DH,I don't remember seeing you post agian yesterday-I hope all is well!

ok,kids are starting to get roudy,bbl

Questions about BFL:::::::: ok,so how do i incorporate the GS serious in the bfl program,I want to use them this up coming week!

and-in the bfl book he says its ok to eat pototoes( a serving,of course)im kinda scared to eat anything white...all you bfl'ers are you eating potatoes(bedsides sweet potatoes,yuk)

Hello long lost cyber friends! Seems like a while since I've had a chance to chat! But, here I am now;)

So, the wedding was wonderful. It was very small, but so well done and just relaxing for DH and I. The kids did very well for their grandparents too which is always a plus. The van is at the shop, it isn't a battery issue, most likely the starter or alternator. We expect it to cost several hundred $$. What can you do? Have to get it fixed as it's my kid mobile:)

Today I'm back to my workouts!!! Very excited, and I feel GREAT today:) Now trying to figure out what to do. I'm thinking I'll do a good cardio session on my elliptical to get back into it, and also some pilates for my abs. That will be a good start I think. I'm just waiting for DS to go down for a nap to get going.

Okay, totally behind on personals, but I'll try my best:)

Belinda, hope you are having a super rest day and it looks like you are doing great with workouts and weight loss!!

Amelia, AWESOME on the scale going back down (I knew it would!). Also, you had asked the other day about programs for your 2 yr. old DS. Have you thought about a mom's day out type of program with some of your local churches? They usually have lots of options for days and times and are reasonably priced. It would give him some social time and you a bit of a break. As far as extra skin, I would think all the weight training would help fix that, right?

Lori, hello! Sounds like your b-day party was a blast yesterday and so nice that you got some good rest! I got great sleep the last few nights as well and boy does it make a difference!! How are you liking the TM now that you've had it fow a while? Hope you have a great workout today! I know you will;)

Shannon, how is your DH? He is probably back now and that is so exciting! Hope you have a great day with him.

Carrie, yay on the BM2!! I also love it although I've only done portions of it. Is it nice to have a change from PX90? How is your little DS? He is about 9months now, right?

Cheryl, how are you? Sounds like your new weight loss/nutrition program is just the key you needed. GREAT job!!

Lainie, how's it going? Having a better day today? I read your posts and it sounds like you've had a VERY stressful week. I hope you are feeling better and things turn around for you this week. Seems like bad luck goes in phases, at least it has for us lately with all the illnesses, car troubles, etc. Guess that's the way life goes, eh?

Kristine, hi there! How's Heidi? Is she getting pretty fast? Ryan is really starting to walk fast it's really cute! Great job on your workouts this past week.

Oh get this, with that nasty flu bug I dropped down to my pre, pre, pre (that's for each kid!) preggo weight of 135!! That is my ideal weight for my 5 ft. 8 frame so I'm very happy about that.

Now just need to tone it all up! Okay, everyone have a nice day today and I'll check back in tomorrow and let you know how the workout went:)

Stacey

Hi Girls!

DH and I went to the grocery store and back again! Cleaned up the kitchen a little but it still feels like I should be moving unto other rooms! blah!
I think I am going to take a rest day, do you think I deserve it?LOL Im not really in the mood to do anything and time isn't on my side today:) I don't care though. We will see what happens.

Carrie** How old are you? You can't be any older then myself and Im not to old yet;) They do get easier as they get older! I don't know if I would want another girl though! To much DRAMA!

Ameila** I think what Belinda laid out for you is good. Have you used the GS's yet? They are gonna get you good!

Stacy** Yeah on the scale! Sometimes being sick pays off! LOL My new TM is really nice, I have to say. DH wants to fix up the other one and sell it but I think its ready for the dump!

Is that everyone so far? Now that I spoke about the GS's I may do them tonight after supper...theres a plan. I wonder could i get DH to do them with me? Probably not! Must go cut up my pineapple and cantaloupe!I hate doing that as much as I hate putting away laundry!

Lori:)

Lori-GO AHEAD and take a rest day...even cathe takes a day off,lol:p!! no,i haven't done the gs series and im kinda scared too,LOL

Belinda-this week I will start off with legs,so on wednesday when i need to do an upper body...do I do ALL of the GS/UB??? :+ I haven't previewed it yet!

Stacey-So glad your feeling great today! And YAY on the scale girlfriend,high fives!!! How was your workout...i bet it felt good! Glad to hear you had fun at the wedding! I will check into some local churches and see what I can find,I wonder if I have to be a member?

ok,time for meal #2 protien shake!
bbl

Hi everyone. I'm feeling even better today. I didn't work out yesterday (but was plenty busy cleaning and doing laundry--the laundry around here is never done). Today I plan to do some cardio--I'm thinking Low Impact Step plus the 4DS LIS cardio. I'm feeling so much better that I don't know if I'll get those X-rays--but mainly because I don't want to take my kids with me and they're off school all week....

Well, folks, time to admit that I really need to get to some serious melting. It's getting where a lot of my pants are a bit tight. I can get them on, but they're not remotely comfortable or flattering once buttoned. Ugh. That's when I know it's time to get back to work. So please kick my heinie. Last night when we had Mexican food I had some artichoke & mushroom enchiladas. Not so bad, right? Except it also had cheese and a creamy sauce.... And I ate plenty of chips and chile con queso. So yummy, though.

BBL for personals. I have to go do yet more laundry.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi, everyone! Had to speak in church this morning so I haven't worked out yet. About to. So many choices. I'm thinking something on the step today.

Belinda, enjoy your rest day - and great advice to Amelia on using GS for BFL. Sounds like you're really settling in and enjoying your routine again.

Lori, yes, it must have been your Friday workout I was looking at. I do that to - switching from DVD to DVD after 20 minutes if I get bored. You will LOVE the pyramids. PUB is one of my all time favorites. Hey, if your DH can sell the old treadmill for a few bucks, more power to him, heh, heh. When I first joined the thread I was just following WW from the web. Worked pretty well but took me a long time to get all the way where I wanted.

Carrie, Love that BM2. GOOD JOB!! (bowing in reverence)

Stacey, glad you're feeling better and look forward to hearing which workout you choose.

Amelia, love that HIIT! That'll kick your metabolism right in the tail.

Lainie, glad you're feeling well - woo hoo! Small blessings, these days.

Well, I suppose I'll mozy over to the workout room and pull out something fun today like maybe Step works or Rhythmic step. I'm making a roast chicken and roast potatoes tonight. That'll work. I'll just skip the potatoes and sub in some salad for me.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi ladies,

I am checking in late, but I am done with my workout. I did BM2 today for the first time in its entire. Wow, what a workout and I am so proud that I got through the whole thing!!!! :7

Belinda - Enjoy your rest day! I am thinking about maybe taking one tomorrow, we'll see.

Lori - Yes, Heidi is down to one nap a day now and it normally isn't long, maybe an hour, but she sleeps 12 hours at night and I think that's why she isn't napping much during the day. Most of the time she is at least awake for half of my workout when not even all of it. I just put her in her playpen in the living room and she can play and watch me working out, that normally works out pretty good.

Carrie - Ha, how funny, we both did BM2 today in its entire for the first time. Yes, amazing workout. I wasn't sure that I would make it through, but it was easier than I thought it would be (meaning to do a 100 min workout).

Amelia - Wow, awesome job on losing so much weight. Once you start and get with it there is no stopping that's how I felt anyway. You get into a routine and you just do it.

Stacey - It's great to see you and that you are ready to get back into working out. Great job on your pre, pre, pre preggo weight, that's awesome! Yes, Heidi is getting faster too and she is all over the house now. I think she plays more all over the house than in her own room. She just loves carrying stuff through the house. But of course she is getting into things as well. At least sometimes the word no works, hehe.

Lainie - Have fun with your workout, I love LIS! Ok, here is the kick in the heinie. Get back on track girl, YOU CAN DO IT!!! ;)

Cheryl - I would go with Rhythmic Step. I did it last week and it was so much fun.

Shannon - I hope that DH made back home safely!

Ok, I think that catches me up. Y'all have a nice Sunday afternoon.

Kristine :)

Hi girls,

Lori** I am glad you had a wonderful time at the wedding! Sorry about your van!

Carrie** good luck with your detox! I couldn’t do it! Great job on BM2! Tough one!

Stacey** I am glad you feeling better! Congrats on the scale!

Lanie** I hope you enjoyed LIS today! Glad you feeling better!

Cheryl** I am glad you found that perfect workout today! Your dinner sounds good!

Kristine** ^^^5 on BM2! You should be proud on doing the entire workout for the first time! Great job!

Shannon** enjoy your weekend with DH!

I will catch up with you in the AM!
Good night!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

I managed a little workout today--cardio from 4DS LIS. I was going to do a longer workout but I had some twinges of pain from one hip and one arm, so decided to go easy. I might as well save myself for tomorrow's workout instead of going hard and injuring myself further.

Hi Belinda, you may already be in bed by now, so good morning if you read this tomorrow. :)

Lori, I have the same problem in my house--I'm always moving things back to the rooms where they belong. Of course, the kids are the main culprits, but DH is also terrible about leaving stuff in the wrong place. He also gets the Wall Street Journal every day and leaves newspaper piles everywhere. Then he complains about the clutter. Drives me nuts.

Carrie, I still haven't done BM2 in its entirety. I had it on my rotation scheduled that week that I first hurt my ankle. Since then I've battled so much illness and injury that I haven't felt ready to try it yet. I love the different parts and premixes of BM2, though.

Amelia, how are you liking BFL? I am still trying to decide if I might try that or BFFM. I will probably wait until after Lent since I can't buy a book right now (and I would like to have the book first).

Stacey, congrats on getting down to your ideal weight! Way to go! I am down to pre-baby weight but I already needed to lose some weight before having kids . Ugh.

Cheryl, have fun with your workout. I haven't done Step Works, but I really love Rhythmic Step!

Kristine, thanks for the big kick! :) I needed that.

Shannon, did your hubby make it back yet?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.