Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Feb-03-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a REST/FREE DAS for me! What are your plans for today? Who is watching the super bowl today? I will be sleeping!

I will read yesterday's post and be back in a little bit!

Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am back!

Lori** you still did an awesome workout yesterday!

Lainie** you are very busy these day’s! I never ate at Johnny Rockets, but it sound delish! Hope you had fun! Good job on your weight workout out! Have fun with your cardio today!

Big HALLO to everyone that follows!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Everyone!

I took a OT shift for today so I am up early to get my workout in. My coworker called last week to see if I could work anything this weekend and I choose Sun, I also told her to tell my boss that I could only work till 2:30 but I would go on call after that. BUT apparently she didn't tell him! Doesn't matter, Im still leaving at 2:30. He is lucky I am working at all!

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day. Yesterdays workout was a tough one actually. There are alot of moves in BC that require squats and my legs and hips were hurting by the time I finshed.:)

Laine** Hope you enjoyed a nice night out with your family!

Ameila** What are you plans for the day? Did you enjoy you free day? What was your treat?

Stacy** How are the kids feeling? I hope that nasty virus is on its way out of your house!

Cheryl** Hey girl! Where are you?????

Kristine** Are you going to be working out again today?

Carrie** When are you gonna be posting the pics for P90X? Do you like the results?

Shannon** Hope yor are feeling 100% today. I know those colds can really get ya sometimes!

Other then working, I don't have any plans today. DH is having his friends over for the SB and I will probably go to bed fairly early. I also Pvr'ed Cashmere Mafia last week and thats what I wanted to watch tonight but DH took the PVR downstairs so that he could watch his game in HDT. Blah! Who cares!

BBL!

Lori:)

Lori** have fun with your workout today! Do you have any iTrains? What do you use for your runs? Have a fun and relaxing day at work!

Belinda

Hey Girls!

Workout is done and now its time to work. Not really but you know what I mean:) I was going to go on-call after 2:30 but I just looked and we have a flight @6. Which means I can leave for a couple of hours but thats about it. Probably have to come back again around 5'ish.

My energy wasn't the highest today. Probably as something to do with the workout I put in yesterday, being out the night before and not catching up on sleep last night. I did a 4 mile run and 2 seg of BM2. I probably coule have stumbled through 2 more seg but I ran out of time.As long as my eating is good today I will be o.k with my workout.

Belinda** I downloaded one Itrain but haven't used it yet. My Ipod is very strange. I can upload things on other peoples Ipods but I can't manage to get anything on my own! I guess I could burn it unto a c.d and listen to it from there.

Have a good day everyone! BBL!

Good Morning Girls

Today is my restday and I may do some light stretching because my handstrings are a bit tight! Maybe due to the walk/jog interval yesterday!

So,Yesterday was my free day-ate breakfast bfl style and didn't do bad the rest of the day either! Had a big salad for lunch and a cheesburger:9 Then for super had two slices of pizza and another salad!Oh and I did eat one of those cadbury eggs,ya know those eggs with that white creamy stuff in the middle covered in milk chocolate
;-) :9 ! Ya know its funny,but at the end of the day...I was ready to go back to my healthy way of eating agian! Isn't that weird?

So,since I only lost 1 pd this week,I went back in my food journal and skimmed it! And noticed a few things that I will be focusing on this week! Like eating more veggies,less carbs! I was using my low carb wraps alot more the week I lost 3lbs! and eating more veggies!And I ran out of my protein powder last week! I got some more friday!

Belinda-Enjoy your free day! What kind of treats do you have in mind today?

Lori-I asked over in the challengers thread if you liked football and Got my answer here,LOL ;-) Great workout this morning! Don't work to hard;-)BTW-you would be proud of me on yesterdays workout,I can run at a steady state at 5speed for 4minutes(and Im pacing myself,but could have ran longer and doing an interval)Speaking of treadmills...did your DH ever figure out why yours was making a funny noise?

ok,I have previewed the pyramids and now its on to the next workout(s)! My kids are still asleep so the house is nice and QUIET;-)
bbl!

Amelia** what are handstrings? I don't think I have any of those! hehe Im not sure what is wrong with my TM but its still making the same weird noise. I was talking to a friend the other night and she said that her TM as made that noise ever since she bought it. It may be something I have to learn to live with. Which reminds me, I need to send away the warranty stuff for my TM. YOur gonna love the Pyramids and they are gonna get you good! Im going to warn you now!

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick check in. I am still not awake, just send DH off to work and I am thinking going back to bed, not sure though.

My workout today will be Muscle Max. I am really looking forward to it. I guess I am getting back into my weight work, yeah.

Belinda - Rest day sounds great. My next one will be next weekend unless I change up the rotation a little bit and take an early rest day.

Lori - Yes, I will be working out today. To your question yesterday, IMAX3 is not a new workout for me, I just barely do it because of the high impact, but I think I figured out some nice modifications yesterday, so I might do it more often ;-).
I never ask you, what job do you do?

Oh, I am hearing DS stirring around back there. Mmh a little early, it's only 7:30 and she doesn't normally get up until 8:00. I just leave her a little bit and see if she'll go back to sleep.

Ok ladies, I will be back later
Kristine :)

Amelia - Looks like we posted at the same time ;-) . Oh, you have a rest day today too, very nice, enjoy!!! You have never done the Pyramids? Oh, I love those workouts, they are really great. They were my first Cathe weight workouts. I started with Cathe buying the Intensity series about 3-4 years ago.

Kristine** I work at the airport. I work at a refueling stop for private jets going (mainly) from the U.S to Europe or vice versa. Its not a real busy job and there is alot of downtime on weekends and night shifts.
Here is a link to where I work:
www.avitatgander.com

Hi, everyone! I'm here! Made it through 35 minutes of StepWorks yesterday and it was my longest workout of the week. What a deal. I am feeling much better, though.

Yesterday DH and I had a date to Applebees and then went to see Untraceable. Fun! We liked it.

Today - not sure what I will choose for a workout, but I'm thinking maybe going all out hard on something like Muscle Max. Will report in later.

Lori, You should have a warranty person come out and look at your TM. I've had warranty people out twice (even after we were off warranty) and they can make it absolutely hum. They're used to doing fine-tune maintainance on all those TM's at the gyms, so they know they're stuff and it can make such a difference. Just a little oil or lube in the right place, probably.

Kristine, it was you to tried IMAX3, right? My favorite way to use it is in the Hardcore Extreme series where Cathe alternates one IMAX3 segement with 1 LowMax segment. So you get all the fun of the IMAX3 choreography but the high impact gets broken up a bit and you only end up doing 5 of the IMAX3 segments each time. I really like those compilations of any she has.

Belinda, sounds like a nice workout!!

Lainie, it sounds like you're feeling better again.

Amelia, I start my diet program again tomorrow morning with a doctor's visit. This time I'm under the supervision of a doctor and a nutritionist, which is the far better way to go. I've got to catch up with you, girl! You're doing so well.

Well, we've been snowed in again. Trying to get to church, but we woke up to 7-8 inches of MORE SNOW. DH blowing it out of the driveway before we can go anywhere. Bless his heart. He's really nice about doing all that.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl,Wait!!! So nice to see you posting today:) Your new diet program sounds wonderful! I wish you the best of luck with it!! Sorry to hear about all the snow! Did you do muscle max today? -Hugs to ya!

Lori-Your job sounds cool! LMAO I did type that!!!! you know what I mean.LOL;-)

Kristine-WTG on your workout! I will be doing the pyramids this week with my BFL program...can't wait! Have a great sunday!

ok girls,ive got dishes and all that good stuff;-) bbl

Hello ladies,

Today is a rest day for me, I will probably go pick up some mexican food and may do a little shopping. I am not planning to watch the super bowl, just not a fan of watching sports on television.

Belinda - Hope you have a fun free day.

Lori - You did have a tough workout yesterday, great job. Sorry you are having to work today, hopefully it will go by fast:)

Amelia - You are going to really like the pyramids, they work you hard. Sounds like you had a nice free day yesterday, those cadbury eggs are pretty good but very very rich. Hope you have a nice rest day:)

Hello to Kristine, Cheryl, Stacey, Lainie, and Carrie.

Hey Shannon,we posted the same time! Looks like everybody is having a rest day,except lori of course,LOL;) .And you aint' kidding about those cadbury eggs,Can you believe my DH was going to buy hiself three to eat throughout the day!:eek:. Of course i put them back when he wasn't looking,LOL. He thinks he lost them-just doing a wifes duty!!!!!Have a great day!

Hi girls,

Amelia** I have been eating clean all day! LOL! I don’t have a taste for anything! The day isn’t over! Your one pound weight loss is still good! As long as the scale is going down! You are doing so good, girl!

Kristine** WTG on IMAX 3! That is a tough one!

Lori** great job on your workout today! Your job looks very interesting! You are not in the picture?

Cheryl** I am glad you are on your way to getting better! Great job on Step Works! I did Hardcore Extreme # 2 and loved it! I like the mix! Very tough workout!

Shannon** enjoy your rest day today! Have fun shopping! Mexican food sounds good to me!

Stacey, Lainie, and Carrie hope you have a fun day!

Take care,
Belinda

Hi girls,

Amelia** I have been eating clean all day! LOL! I don’t have a taste for anything! The day isn’t over! Your one pound weight loss is still good! As long as the scale is going down! You are doing so good, girl!

Kristine** WTG on IMAX 3! That is a tough one!

Lori** great job on your workout today! Your job looks very interesting! You are not in the picture?

Cheryl** I am glad you are on your way to getting better! Great job on Step Works! I did Hardcore Extreme # 2 and loved it! I like the mix! Very tough workout!

Shannon** enjoy your rest day today! Have fun shopping! Mexican food sounds good to me!

Stacey, Lainie, and Carrie hope you have a fun day!

Take care,
Belinda

Hey girls,

I have a coffession to make::: I just cheated on my diet x(! Dh the kids and I just went to super target(where I bought two new workout tankbra's:7 and a 30db set that included 4/1.25pd bb plates) anyways,when we left there we were starving! So I caved and ate at arbys! The grilled chicken sandwich wasn't bad but the small fry that I had with it was x(! Oh well,Im back on my diet now so everything will be alright! It does feel better when I tell you guys though!! Tommorrows workout will be PLB and because I had a fry today-a twenty minute powerwalk/jog on my TM!

That kinda stinks though because I was hoping to go the whole 12wk challenge without caving inn x( It won't happen again!

So todays meals:
B-two mini protien pancakes(made a dble batch to freeze today) with strawberries
s-skipped because I ate breakast so late
L-one cup of brown rice,one cup of blackeye peas with sauted onions
s-apple string cheese
D-grilled chicken sandwich with a small fry:-(
s-something bfl friendly! Not sure yet!

see you gals in the morning

Finally! My day is ovea! Its only 8 here and Im hanging out by myself. Im getting a little ticked actually.
DD went to my parents house for the weekend and one of DD's friends came into town today and gave her a ride in! But I haven't seen her yet. She left about 2 o'clock and now its 8 and still no sign of her. Im sure she is fine but I wish she had sense enough to check in with me and let me know what she is doing. Ill probably snap at her when she gets here.

Belinda** Yeah Im in the pic. I am at the end. The one with the long curly hair. I bet your asleep right now!

Shannon** Are you lonely when DH is gone or do you enjoy your alone time? You are probably use to it by now?

Cheryl** Glad to see your back in action! What diet are you following now my dear? LOL I think you've tried them all! Did the Dr tell you that you don't actually NEED to lose weight? hehe

Ameila** Thats a funny story about your DH and the easter eggs. Lucky enough for me, Im not into the whole cream egg bit! Don't worry about your little cheat as long as it doesn't happen every day you will be o.k.

Im watching a t.v show about weightloss and exercise and the lady on there is such a wimp! hehe She keeps whining and saying that she can't do it! LOL To funny!
Not sure what tomorrows workout will be! Probably GS C&T and a long cardio! I ate a couple of brownies today but I am skipping supper!Not hungry though
Oh...DD is home!!!

Hey ladies,

I had a nice rest day. I went and picked up some chicken quesadillas and also ran by target. Bought the iron core kettlebell workouts, these don't seem as nice as the art of strength clinic ones but do have some different moves so they will give me a little variety. Don't plan on doing much else tonight but lounge around.

Belinda - Good job on your eating, the mexican food was really good. What is your favorite type of food?

Amelia - I went to target too and ended up buying some kettlebell videos. I wouldn't fret too much over a small fry, you have done excellent the rest of the day.

Lori - I do get lonely sometimes but for the most part I am use to it. I miss him a lot, he's my best friend and at times it is hard but the money he makes is really good and he likes his job (except for being gone so long) so I can't really complain too much. Plus he actually probably has more time home than most working one month and then being off a month. He actually only works 6 months a year. I bet you are glad to be off work, hope you have a wonderful night.:)

Just popping in! Im fixing to go and preview another one of my workouts! Maybe on of the GS series!
Thanks for letting me vent guys!;-)

Shannon-Souds like your rest day went well,mine did too! Its nice to not have to worry about working out,although I do love it!

lori and everybody have a great night! see ya in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.