Commit to get fit and lean for Sun.24

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

how are you htis morning? I am well rested! LOL!

Today I will take a rest day, maybe I will do SM with the bands later?

BBL after I read yesterdays post's!:eek:

Hi girls,

back with personals! Today our neighbor invited us for dinner! He went fishing yesterday and will grill fish for me since I don't eat meat! I hope he will take the bones out too, since I am not very good at filiting a fish! I will jok on the bones! LOL! I will make a German potato salad! They really nice neighbor's, they moved in when I was in the US! They still have there 3 adults kids ranging from 20-24 with them! Not sure why?

Cookie - sorry for the sleepless nights! I had a few of those myself! Hope you slept better last night! Nice job on the dog walk yesterday! Enjoy your b-dinner today! Who's b-day is it today? Sounds like you have lots of fun today!

Amelia** how are your legs this morning? How did the fishing go yesterday?

Big HALLO to all that follows!

Morning, Belinda! Thanks for your wishes about sleep, but I guess I'll have to settle for almost five hours worth. It is probably me being anxious about getting a lot of things done. Only there is very little I feel like accomplishing when I wake up at 3 am. Oh well, I've been reading and that's good.

One of my sons is getting married and it is his fiance who is having the birthday. Can't believe I'm at the stage in life where I will be a MIL. I mean I hoped it would come someday, but I'm sure not ready for the thought of it let alone the reality. Got the house cleaned, so today is grocery shopping, meal planning, cooking, working out, and enjoying. I'll have to fit in some work, too. Tonight's the closing ceremony of the Olympics, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Decided not to do KPC/LG yesterday, so it is coming up in a bit.

What's everyone else up to today?

Cookie

:)Good Morning Ladies

Sorry I was MIA yesterday and this will probably be pretty short cause DS is taking off up the steps! NO work yesterday, just couch shopping. Found an awesome leather couch set for $1799, reg $2499. We really needed something for downstairs, we had my MIL's old set that was about 20 yrs old...and it wasn't hard to tell!
DS is finally feeling better and only woke once last night but he still up waaaaay to early today:confused:Oh well, I am hoping to get my run in before church b/c today is the first day of my training for my 20 k run. Todays run is 12 km, which isn't real long....but will still be a challenge out here with a stroller and all those hills:) I was hoping to get up early and do it alone but I think I have to take the baby with me.

Other then that...nothing new here. DD is dealing with her grounding well and hopefully she has learned her lesson!

Belinda** Sounds like you had a good day yesterday! Just be thankful your kids still don't live with you;)

Cookie** Ick! Your gonna be a MIL:D I guess the time will come for all of us! LOL! I can't beleive that Olympics are over. I really enjoyed watching it but everytime I did, I was watching reruns so I don't even know if I watched anything live!;)

BBL! DS is now playing with the phone. Im lucky I got to write this much!

Lori:)

Morning girls!

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day and eveing with your neighbors! Grilled fish sounds yummy...we never did go fishing yesterday because it started raining so instead DH put on a movie for the kids to watch..finding nemo,so funny! my legs are fine today,no doms to speak of?

Cookie-youve got a busy day ahead of you! sorry you woke up at 3am,thats no fun:( maybe you can turn in early tonight! Congrats to your son on his marriage! What workout you doing today?

Lori-My son also woke up early this morning starting at 6am:confused: i kept shooing him away until i managed to drag my but out of bed at 8am. Yay on the new couch! We also have an old one my MIL gave us 8yrs ago. Have a great run later!

Hey to everybody that follows!

I almost strangled my DH yesterday...ya know im always obsessed with what im eating and how i look so for some reason i asked my DH how much weight he thought i would need to lose if i wanted to fit into a size 8jeans...he said 40lbs:mad::eek: i didn't think i was that heavy? Here i always thought i needed to loose about 25:( kinda opened my eyes a bit. im gonna start with 25 then go from there;)

today is a much needed rest day and back to my diet...my cheat day went very well yesterday! I stayed within my calorie limits...didn't eat alot though with pizza and brownies for supper but it was yummy! I earned 603 calories from my workout(rough estimate).

The next thing that i purchase will be a heart rate monitor....i really need to know how many calories im REALLY burning during my workouts!

ok,everyody have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

just a quick check in! DH and I went to the lake this morning! DH went for a run and I went for a PW!

Cookie, enjoy your b-party with you family!

Lori, WOW 12 km you go girl! Let me know how it went!

Amelia, enjoy your rest day today! You deserve it! You are doing so good! Better than I am !:p Tomorrow I have leg on tap! I am still sore from Wednesday!:D

Off to my cookout! My potato salad is done! Not sure how long we will stay outside (it's in our yared!) it looks like it will rain!

Belinda-how was your cookout? I would love a serving of your potatoe salad!!!! im jealous,i had to go back on track today with salad and other healthy crap;). You doing legs tommorrow? Are you sure your legs are up for it;):D i've got some slight doms in my quads but thats it,darnit!

Were is everybody? Cheryl,Iris,Cookie,Trish,lorie....were you guys at today?

ok,off to read for a while!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.