Commit to get fit and lean for Sun. 21

Morning girls!

Today is a dogwalk and then a circuit workout. Thinking about doing BM2....my legs are still sore, i must of really pushed them the other day:eek:

Belinda-have a great rest day,any plans for the day?

hey to everybody! BBL

Good Morning!!!:D

I slept in a little longer today...I didn't have such a great night at work.:confused: Oh well...to be expected. Tonight should be pretty quiet though.:)

I think we are going to get our Christmas groceries today.I wanted to beat the crowds but going after lunch may not be a good idea. We will see what happens, I may put it off until Tuesday morning.

Im also going to get some cardio in at some time today.

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day!

Ameila** Have fun with your workout!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hey, gals! Don't die of shock; I'm here! We spent the better part of last week in SF - DH and I went for our 5th anniversary and then I stayed for 2 days of business meetings. It's been a bear to catch up.

I did manage to work out 4 days last week (but am ashamed I missed 3 days in the flurry). On to better things.

Belinda, Amelia, Lori, xoxoxoxoo and hello!!!!

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl! Glad to see you today....Happy Anniversary!!!! Great job with your workouts last week!

Lori-have fun with your cardio later!

Hey to everybody!

My workout is done,decided on BM2 cardio and weights premix...felt great. I had to modify the abb workout but i was a great workout!

have a great sunday!

'Evening Ladies!

Amelia, did you decide to do BM2? Such a fun workout. If you did, it probably helped with your legs feeling tight.

Belinda, after doing FF's rotation all week, you certainly deserve a break. Just wondering, do you exchange gifts on Christmas Eve? My husband's family did it then.

Lori, you sure are organized to be getting your groceries already. Why didn't you have a good night at work? Any cardio?

Cheryl, glad to hear things are well with you! Great job keeping up with your workouts.

Well, the antibiotics have finally kicked in, and I'm feeling much better. Well, that is other than the muscle soreness I have from Cathe and Debbie! I had cardio today to make up for missing the other day, did it. I like the kb/bc mix, but for some reason the suicides aggravate my lower back. Also did some hiking through all the snow we have and are still getting. It is over 20" and still coming...

Kristine, Kris, and Trish, miss you! Hope all is well.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.