Commit to get FIT & Lean for September 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do SBF Inner Tights = 15 min + Thin Tights Fast = 10 min today.

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hey girls,

I am back to report my workouts: I did SBF Inner Tights = 15 min + Thin Tights Fast = 10 min plus LB Interval = 20 min:)

Debbie - they still have that deal this weekend;) I can't believe I am almost done with my x-mas shopping:eek: Good job yesterday.

What are your plans today?

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi Ladies,
This weekend was busy! Friday night we found a free treadmill on Craigslist. Over the next two days, DH and I cleaned it up, painted it and now I have a pink and white polka dot treadmill to match my spin bike. :p I also cleaned my house from top to bottom. :confused: It is amazing how much dirt my dogs track in. Sheesh!

In case anyone was wondering, my spin bike is from Walmart and it is very reasonably priced. It's not a serious bike, but I can do Cathe's workouts on it, without any issues. Hopefully the link works:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21898737?...32065912&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78294558392&veh=sem

Cookie- Sorry to hear your back is hurting. :/ That's no fun. Otherwise, sounds like you've had a fun and busy weekend. :)

Kristin- Great work with Muscle Endurance and the walking! It is so crazy how fast time is flying! I hope you got to enjoy this last weekend of freedom. ;)

Debbie-Great workout with the Muscle Endurance! Oh yum, apple cider donuts. :) Lot's of engagement parties for you this weekend! I'm sure the couple who've been together longer are just used to each other and aren't overly excited to get married, because they practically are. :p Also, Happy Birthday! (Thanks for letting us know Belinda)

Amelia- Sorry to hear about your work schedule.
:( I will be sending positive thoughts your way tomorrow for your brother's surgery. I hope this week gets better for you. Thanks for your advice and the link to your blog!

Belinda- Thank you for starting the Sept. thread. I can't believe Sept. is already here! You're killing it with the workouts! What program or trainer are you using?

Hi Wendy.

Have a great night ladies!

Jessica

Happy Birthday, Deb! Hope it was a fabulous one!
Belinda, you are so good starting us off each month. The rare time I have done it, I've always made a mistake in the title, and it would annoy me all month. Wow, you have been busy. Wonder how I got the idea you were going to Canada this weekend? Who knows! Sounds like you had bargain shopping at Fossil.
Amelia, thinking of you and your brother tomorrow. Will you be going to the hospital with him? That's a long time for surgery, and for waiting. If you don't mind, I'll ask my mom to pray for him.
Kristen, did you enjoy the final weekend? The weather has been so humid here all weekend. Sittiing on my porch with a glass of wine, enjoying the closing of the weekend. Are you doing pd this year again, in addition to your classroom responsibilities?
Jessica, a polka-dot bike? And treadmill?!! Now that's fun. You must be very creative. Cathe has spin every week in this month's rotation. I also cleaned today and feel so good for doing it. Went thru file cabinets and got rid of a lot of paper. Also, boxed up books to donate to colleagues and the library.
Wendy, I finished a Emily Giffin book this morning, Something Blue. It was okay. How did you start writing novels?
Deb, we had an engagement party on Saturday! Must have been the weekend for them. Do you think you will soon have one for ds? Are you in NYC this week?
Did a long walk and lots of stretching. Think I'll try Cathe's September rotation.
Cookie

Hey guys. Yesterday was an unexpected rest day. I was running around getting everyone ready (myself included) to go back to school. Today we went over to my parents' house. The kids and I enjoyed the pool :). Tomorrow it is supposed to be soooo humid and hot. I plan on going in the pool the second I get home from work, lol.

Tonight's workout was TTM (No hiit 30/20 premix) plus a walk with Baxter.

I have my alarm set for 4:50. I am thinking I am doing FlexTrain in the morning.

Cookie- I am thinking about doing PD. The extra income was nice, but it got to be a lot of work and the time spent away from my boys was hard on everyone. My younger DS is only 6 and he already asked me not to do late nights. I am looking into doing a PLC. That would be less money, but less work too.

Deb- great minds think alike! How was the rest of your weekend. Being together 15 years is a lot like being married, lol. Maybe that is why they don't seem so happy, lol, lol, lol.

Belinda- Christmas shopping done?!?! I am sure I will be shopping two or three days before Christmas, lol. Good for you. Now you can really kick back and enjoy the holidays.

Jessica- you have a custom treadmill! So cool. I'd love to see a pic. My dog tracks in soooo much dirt, it is aggravating. I am so happy I don't have any carpeting on the first floor or I would lose it. We are looking into getting rugs, and I am holding off, because I know they will get dirty!

Okay, I am off to try to relax on this last night of freedom, lol.

Kristin

Hi,

Thank you for the birthday wishes:) It does seem like the never ending birthday . . . if only my age could stand still;) Tomorrow going with my SILs and a friend out for both SILs & my birthday. Today had a bbq at in-laws.

This morning took a hot yoga class, which felt so good to do. I feel as good as new. Too many sweets today (actually this weekend:eek:) because I felt I could:eek:

Belinda - Having your Christmas shopping done is August is amazing & is a dream of mine;)

Kristin - All this week is supposed to be hot & humid so you may be jumping in the pool after school all week:) It's one way to get through the 1st week:cool:

Amelia - Good luck tomorrow!

Cookie - In NYC one more week. DH would not be happy if their were engagements now, the boys are just starting to mature. Too funny about what you wrote to Belinda about starting the new month:)

Jessica - Wow, I never knew exercise equipment came in colors but it must be so fun to workout with your stuff!

Wendy - What were you up to this weekend?

Goodnight:)

Hey

Thanks for all your prayers. My brother is at the hospital now and is getting ready for surgery. I wish I could have been there but my mom said there was no point since he will be under anesthesia for 12 hours, then he will be asleep for at least 10 hours after that. I probably wont be able to see him until Thursday or friday.

anyways. I'm so anxious right now...and I have to go to work:eek: I will b ok though.

Again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them TTYL :)

Morning! FlexTrain is done! Have to get in the shower for the first day back. I will be back later for personals.

Happy Birthday, Debbie!

Kristin

Good morning,

Hope you all had a great weekend? :D I had a blast with my son and his fiancé:) Yesterday, was relaxing.

Cookie - you can delete your post if or fix it when you make a mistake;) I need to go through my papers. I was thinking about that yesterday. Just never happened.

Debbie - glad you had fun yesterday at your in laws and bbq. Hot yoga sounds like fun.

Kirstin - good job getting your workout in early. You walked your dog yesterday? It was so humid yesterday, I wouldn't go out in this sauna:eek:

Amelia - my thoughts are with your brother today.

Jessica - I was doing Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation, for almost 9 month. Needed a break from heavy lifting. Now I do Suzanne Bowen Fitness Barre workouts. Light weights, high reps. Love her workouts!

Wendy - hope you had a great weekend.

Today I will do Int. UB + Core = 15 min + Vintage Lean + Toned Arms = 15 min.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, what kind of results are noticing from changing from heavy weights to hi reps? Bet your arms are amazing.
Amelia, I've been thinking of you and your brother all day. Praying all is well. To tell the truth, I try to not be at the hospital. Too many bad memories, and while working, I can usually compartmentalize well. Please note I said usually!
Kristin, how was the first day? I'm exhausted.
Jessica, it was really humid here this morning, and then around lunch time had a huge downpour. Was thinking wish we could send it to you!
Wendy, did we scare you away? Hope all is well.
Deb, boys do take a longer time to mature! Or at least mine - they are still maturing. Hope you enjoy your continuing celebration this evening.
Did great glutes this morning, and that one could be name OMG flutes. Wow.
Sorry for the quick post, but I'm really tired.
Cookie

Good evening ladies,

Today was my second attempt at Slide and Glide. For some reason this workout hurts my back like crazy. I stopped about 15 minutes in and hopped on the treadmill for about an hour. It felt really good!

We finally booked our trip in October. We are renting a guest house in the mountains of San Luis Obispo,CA. Hotel rooms drive our dogs insane, so we are hoping they are more comfortable in a house. Ugh I cannot wait! So much hiking and beaching. :cool:

Cookie- Well the spin bike came in polka dots, so I just decided to match the treadmill to it. :) Our weather has been hot, but we don't really get humidity so I see what you mean about sending it my way. ;) Nice workouts with the walk and Great Glutes. " OMG Flutes" made me LOL. ;)

Amelia- Thinking of you! xo

Kristin- Awesome workouts, I seriously admire you for waking up so early! Oh, I bet the pool felt amazing. I have wood floors thank goodness! I cannot imagine having dogs with carpet. :/ I changed my avitar to my treadmill. Not sure if you can see it. :)

Belinda- Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! XMAS shopping all done?! WOW! I am also wondering if you have noticed a difference between the heavy lifting and the low weight/ high reps.

Debbie- What a wonderful birthday weekend! Hot yoga sounds great!

Good night!

Jessica

Last edited:
Party Rockin Step 2 done at 5 a.m. I'm finding working out early hives me so much more energy and puts me in such a good mood :). I'm normally on my 3rd cup of coffee by now and I don't even feel the need to go get it, lol. I'm typing this from my phone because the website was down this morning. I'll be back later for personals! Have a great day ladies!

Kristin

Good afternoon,

Tried to log in this morning, but Cathe's site was down:confused: Today I will do SBF Butt Lift and Adv. LB Barre = 45 min.

Cookie - I am down 6 pounds. Overall I am looking more toned:eek: I will stick with SBF (Barre) workouts. Suzanne does a lot of bodyweight workouts, lot's of planks.

Jessica - glad you listen to your body. Maybe you pulled a muscle in your back? Believe it or not, but doing high reps low weights fry my UB:eek:

Kirstin - glad your early workouts gives you more energy. I like getting my workouts done in the morning too.

Hi Amelia - how is your brother?

Debbie - how are you doing?

I will be back after my workouts.

Hi guys. Back for personals. It was a little better heat and humidity-wise today in my classroom. Yesterday it was so disgusting humid, I had sweat in places I didn't know exist. The kids were done by sixth period, lol, and I cannot blame them. When I got home from work, I jumped right in the pool. So far I like my classes. I have a good feeling about this year. As rough as the kids were last year, they all gave me hugs and came to me when they needed help with their lockers or finding a room. It felt good.

Anyway, tomorrow is Meet the Teacher Night. This year I am staying at work (it's a 40 minute commute) and having dinner with my colleagues and then change there. It is just easier. When I come home I will be spent tomorrow. I am planning on working out in the morning, and then sleeping in Friday, and by that I mean wake up at 6, lol.

Amelia- keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes smoothly.

Deb- thank God for the pool. That is all I have to say about that!

Belinda- I have to walk Baxter humidity or no humidity. Even though he is 1 now, in boxer years he is still a puppy and he needs the focused exercise or he gets nutso. I played with him today when I got home, and did some commands with the treats and still had to walk him because he was nutso, lol. I walked him for 40 minutes and now he is calm. The things I do for this guy!

Cookie- first day was great except for the crazy heat and humidity.

Jessica- I will have to check out your avatar. Once I'm done with this post. I am not a morning person at all, but trying this morning workout routine is actually working out for me. Let's see if I stick with it as the year goes on.

Okay, off to put the kiddos to bed.

Kristin

Hi,

A quick wave hello to everyone, having a difficult time juggling my work with the NYC store so I'm falling behind. I'm going to get a good night sleep feel like I'm coming down with something:( I did manage to do part of Rockout Knockout.

Hi Ladies!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and nope, you didn't scare me away, LOL!! :)

I have not worked out since last Thursday. GAH. Did get back at it tonight with Super Cuts. How do you all count this one? Cardio? I feel like it falls more into cardio than strength...

My next book comes out next Wednesday so I'm prepping materials for the blog tour (where book bloggers "host" you on their sites, give reviews of your work, etc.) and do all the presale tweets, FB postings, etc. I always get so anxious before it comes out, but I'll feel so much better once it is "live" and then I can't obsess about it anymore, ha ha.

Amelia-Prayers for your brother and for your family.

Kristin-When I went to college at Purdue, we had no AC in the dorms and I remember walking to class in hot, humid weather and DRIPPING when I sat down at the desk. Give me this Texas 100F heat any day over that!

Jessica-You have an awesome vacation lined up in October!! That sounds amazing. I love Slide & Glide but ugh all the mountain climbers...Those I do not like, LOL!

Cookie-I'm here, raising hand, hellloooooooooooo! ;-)

Debbie-Happy belated birthday!

Belinda-Congrats on the weight loss and more toned look! I'm trying to add in barre 1X a week but it's so hard for me to fit everything in, because I really like doing weights 2X a week.

Waves to anyone I missed...And more tomorrow!

:) Wendy

Good afternoon,

I did SBF C-Curve (abs) = 10 min + Triceps = 15 min + Arms = 20 min. My UB is fried:eek: The C - Curve was tough!

Wendy - thank you:D How exciting your book is coming out next week:) Good luck!

Debbie - sorry you having a difficult time juggling my work and not getting your workouts in. Hope you get a workout in soon.

Kirstin - my dogs will not walk in humidity:roll eyes: Well, I don't want to walk or go outside in this unbelievable heat/humidity:roll eyes: I would be mellow too walking in this heat:p

Hi Cookie and Amelia!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.