COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M2 D39 (squat rack legs) today.

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump day, everyone!

Morning,

I just finished M3 W3 D39! I went up on all excerices, I can't believe I lifted 100lb today:eek: Those are Debbie's (FF's)weigthts, big girl stuff, lol! I also did GS legs stretch!

Warmup: 4 sets / 6 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 95#,95#, 100#, 100#:p
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 65#
Front Squats - 65#
Static Lunge - 95#, 95#, 100#, 100#

If I can still walk tonight, I will do some yoga?

Have a wonderful day! Work it, girls! BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

DH bought dark roast coffee yesterday....holy! It's some strong stuff but it might give me a swift kick in the butt I need! Should have went to bed earlier...same 'ole story,different day!

MIA yesterday. DS had his apt with speech so my day was thrown off. I don't like it when my routine changes b/c I find it hard to squeeze my computer time in.

Monday's run was pretty good. It was windy though and when it wasn't, it was warm and sunny. I stopped a few times cause I was tired and when I got home I realized why. I checked my pace on my watch and it was a lot faster then it should have been for that kind of run. Plus...it was windy so it should have been slower yet again.
Yesterday's workout was a mish mosh of stuff. I did PH abs, shoul,bics and tris from the STS series and a small run on the TM mixed in with plyo legs. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get DOMS or not but yep...it's there!

We have two quotes to get that stupid red car fixed:mad: $1000 from one place and $1500 from another. Even though I backed into her and I admitted it, its still 50/50 in a parking lot. We are just going to pay for it and have it done. YET...she wants to know yesterday if our insurance will pay for her to have a loaner b/c its gonna take 4 days for her car to be ready. Hold on now....do you want me to pick you up in a horse and buggy everyday? and feed you choc covered strawberries on your way to work:mad: I know it was my fault but parking lot accidents have their rules and 50/50 is one of them. Don't push me cause 50/50 is what it shall be!

What else can I rant about?;) I am going to see how long yesterdays thread was...I may have time to catch up before my run.

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Yesterday I ended up doing KPC Interm. Drills and Combo 1 (but my shoulders were so dang sore I couldn't even punch!!!:eek: That's never happened. ) So, then I moved onto Cardio and Weights and did 3 of the 4 step combo's, did C&W Abs, then called it a day.
Today I will do PS Back/Bi's, again 3 sets of everything which I'm sure will annhialate me....*sigh*...lol.

So the flippin' bench is finally fixed. And in a nutshell it's all worked out with DC. Whatever...lol Still no internet, door access still not working for new cards. *sigh* My later appt. canceled and rescheduled ( a consult), which was fine.....so today is my late day.....I wish I had an idea of what each day held, but I don't. :confused: Ugh.

Belinda- Those are some awesome weights!! Is it gonna be a "I've stood up and can't get back down" day tomorrow? lol

Lori- Was the lady there when you hit her car?? Tell her be glad it wasn't a hit and run!! (like mine was last year). Tell her if she keeps it up, you'll hit her face and run....LOL Omg I'm pms'ing...can you tell?

Amelia- How's the weather down there? Been cooling down a bit? Hope you have a great workout today!

Deb- Yeah...what's with the dentist taking 5 appointments to do one thing?? lol As far as Nancy/Amanda go, they are amazing girls!! They deserved it!! Did you read some of the negative comments in the blog??? I couldn't stinkin' believe it! And...you will get your strength back, dont' you worry! ;)

Trish- Sorry you lost your post!!! Karma for lurking.........:eek:

Melissa- Well that's good news about the comm. college and getting credits! LOL @ the premed advisor, you're so right. I have some clients that want cardio, some that need to get in the habit of cardio, DC is def. circuit/bootcamp/anything to control his ADD cardio, it's just that ....BORING...lol! go do cardio on your own.....LOL I would never say that! But feel I can do/give so much more in other areas! And I do tell clients, "when you're on your own doing this....soooooon......."....lol

Kristen/Helene- You two are killin' me with the Nikolas/Nicolas stories!! I can just imagine the little faces! Awwww.....

Kristin-Glad you got your workout in!! lol @ taking out the equipment you dont' need.

Helene- I can bring beer!! :D Yeah I could really let off some steam....*sigh*...not so much now, though. How was your first day back to work?

Cookie- Are you just doing the 3 month rotation of that? omg..LOL @ your daytona comment. You are always such an uplifter!! ;) How is it with school back in session??

Ok ladies, I think that catches me up!

Peace out.

Morning,

Belinda: Let's make a deal, you don't mention winter being around the corner again and I will keep wishing for you to finish STS. Dang, that put me in a bad mood to think about winter.

Iris: LOL, So DC is in the clear but you're PMSing. I hope he is careful today. I think he should just disappear and let you run the whole gym. Want to come over Saturday for a spell? Yeah about Nancy and Amanda. With all the talk that goes on about clean eating and stuff on this board, I think they are even more of what I would expect of a true Cathletes. Who said a true Cathletes is someone who has to look like they are in less shape? I am glad that they won (well except you got robbed :p ) and from the pictures so far they look like a great fit. I have DOMS envy :D

Lori: How did the speech appointment go? I guess you are enjoying running outside and with Belinda talking about winter being around the corner........ Didn't know parking lots were 50/50. Interesting.

OK, I think I'm all caught up with how chatty I got last night. My throat is worse this morning. Feel like someone took sandpaper to the back of my throat. Let's see where that takes me :confused: but I didn't want to push it this morning. I will just try to go for a long walk at lunch if I feel OK.

Have a great day everyone

Good morning girls,

I'm going to run out the door now and workout after work B&G but I set-it up on the player so it's ready to go. Since school started the traffic has started again:mad: so will try to get ahead of it today.

Belinda - Boy if you and Debbie (FF) were in the same room lifting there would be a lot of weights being pushed around:eek:

Lori - You cracked me up about the lady. She could hitch a ride on your back when your running through town:p that's one way to get your weight w/o in:eek:

Iris - I don't think I have ever had DOMS in the shoulders:confused: What was it with the negative comments . . . I bet it wasn't even Daytona girls.

Helene - I felt so bad when I read the story about Nicolas & friend couldn't find a seat:( Yay on the next vacation planned already:)

Melissa - I always worry about the info the advisors give my boys it seems like hit or miss. I'm happy to hear that it will work out better for you to go to community college.

Kristin - Way to get your w/o in last night! I bet Nikolas slept really well last night.

Cookie - It's great that DD gets along with the exchange student . . . couldn't imagine what you would do if they didn't:confused: Is DH still doing STS with you?

Trish - 1st you lost your post & now we lost you:)

Amelia - What are you plans for today?

Have a great day:)

Morning

Today I plan on doing BM2 step + upper body weights. I will bbl w/personals and workout results:)

BM2 step combo's + upper body weights done. 63 mins, 490 burned.:D

gotta hop in the shower and get some house work done...bbl w/personals

Howdy girls,

Finding it hard to check in lately:(. I'm typing this post during an Internet Security meeting via my phone:eek: I'm trying to get to bed early now that I'm getting up an hour earlier. I will get it all worked out eventually:confused:.

My wo today was PS back & bis, 3 sets of everything. Already feeling it in my lats;)

Hope everyone is having a great week:).

Hello all!

Feeling super lazy today. I was supposed to do IMAX 2 tonight but I dunno if I will. I haven't had a rest day since last Monday so maybe I will take 1 today. ;)

It seems like this new liquor lady really wants me to work for her, so that is good. She contacted me with a job for Fri but unfortunately it was for 5-8 and since there are no more summer Fri's, I don't get out of work until 5. I called the store manager and asked if he could move it to 6-9 but he said no :( Oh well, she said she will keep trying for me.

I just ordered CTX since it's on sale for $30 off and I didn't get to buy anything on my bust of a shopping trip this weekend (like how I justify things??). I love 4DS so much, and this looks pretty similar so I am excited!

Kristin, I'm glad you have a good class this year! My mom said she likes hers too and no incidents yet (knock on wood). She usually has them on the 1st day and it lasts for the whole year lol. Awww, poor Nikolas. That is so cute. He will get used to the new routine and eventually I'm sure he will have a great time! :)

Cookie, LOL @ the bag being named after a coworker! Maybe I should get one for the house. I could tape a different coworker's face on each side ;)

Helene, yeah the job is pretty bad which is why I decided to get out. You can only take so much, ya know? Funny thing is a PR was sent out today saying how much money the company is making and we are still stuck with 15% pay cuts. Niiiiiiiiice. Hope your week goes well!!

Belinda, not sure if you answered this earlier but do you have a squat rack for STS or are you using the weighted vest? Last round, I did Plyo legs but I think I want to try the squat rack next go-around. Only thing is, I don't have one. I do have a vest though, just not 100% convinced you get as good of a workout with it.

Lori, that sucks about the car. I think you should have offered to chauffer her around, maybe make some finger sandwiches to hand feed her too? ;)

Iris, is the gym you're working at new?

Deb, glad you are lifting again! That is so awesome!! You have come so far in the past month.

Amelia, I so want to join you on your Columbus Day Challenge! I need something to kick my butt in gear. My eating has been horrendous and I can't get out of this rut! UGH!!!!

Hi Trish! We miss you!!!!

Last edited:
Evening!
Belinda, 100#s!!!! That's very impressive. Can't say more than wow.
Lori, I'll take the choc covered strawberries but not the horse and wagon. And could you make it dark choc? she's luck you didn't run away - she'd never catch you.
Amelia, nice calorie burn today.
Iris, still doing the three month rotation with dh. It's working out ok doing it together. Told him he has to do it on the days scheduled cause it will ruin it for me and I'll ruin him. He's actually been ready to go some morning before I have to do it. Only 12 - legs for this meso. How many clients do you have now? I love it when the kids are back - it is strange when they're not around.
Deb, I don't remember getting very good advice from my advisors in college, so you might want your sons to check that they have what is listed in the college catalogue for requirements. How are you feeling from mm? The girls are getting along really well. Today they went to see Vampires Suck, a movie spoofing the Twilight series and highly recommend it.
Helene, how was the second day for your ds? That's ridiculous that the bus didn't have enough seats. Are you already in bed resting up for tomorrow's marathon?
Trish, glad you weren't on your computer during the internet safety workshop! Loving those doms?
Kristin, your sons sound so adorable. Have you read The Book, it's also called Don't Read The Book? YA scifi about censorship that's really good. Read it on vacation and it's stayed in my mind.
Melissa, hope you can get some hours with the liquor lady, even tho that doesn't sound right. Didn't know you were a fitness instructor. Heavy bag works well for coworkers and for those who are more like coemployees, you know the ones who are employed but don't do work. Sometimes just thinking about the bag and my nickname for it, makes dealing with the person easier.
Disc 11 this morning and stab ball abs from ab circuits done. That ab routine is tough.
Cookie

Good evening,

Thanks girls, for your kind comments! I am very prould of myself today. I am still amazed, that I had a 3 digit # today!

Lori - awesome job, on that run and your mish mosh wo. Nice mix, girl! Very funny, aobut the lady. Tell her to get lost, lol!

Iris - great job, on those workouts. Haven't done C&W in a long time. LOL. about your comment! That's funny! Sorry, about the car!

Debbie - how are your legs feeling after B&G? Your guys, are to funny! Glad you starting to feel better.

Amelia - wtg, on your workout today. Which UB wo did you do?

Trish - cool you can check in via phone! ^^%'s on PS back & Bis! How are your bis and back feeling?

Melissa - you gonna love CTC!! Emjoy your rest day. I have a squat rack for STS, love it!

Cookie - thanks, girl! High fives, on D11 and ab workoout this morning. Love that ab workout, btw!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.