COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I was beat yesterday, I worked out to much:p Today I have to do cardio and abs! No clue what I will do today?

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully for some personals! I am sorry, I haven't been much around. I am very busy lately! BBL!

Hi all! I had a great last day of summer yesterday (even though summer is not officially over, it is for me ;)). I did 4 DS HIS and then we had a BBQ with some family and friends. I made yesterday my cheat day because I wanted a juicy burger and some chips.

Today is such a big day. It is my first day of classes, Nikolas' first day of kindergarten and Christopher's first day back to daycare. I can't be there to put Nikolas on teh bus because I have to be at work, but my principal is letting me leave early (I don't have a class at the end of the day), so I can take him off the bus. I am happy that at least I can do that!

On the workout agenda for today, 4 DS Bootcamp. I love this one and haven't done it in months, cannot wait!

I'll be back later with personals. Didn't get to read the thread from yesterday yet.

See ya all later!

Kristin

Morning,

Belinda: So you do manage to tire yourself out. Too funny. Looking forward to your cardio post. I'm sure it won't be a walk in the park.

Kristin: Sounds like you have it all planned nicely. Wish I could be home earlier to pick up DS from school. Glad you had a nice day yesterday.

Cookie: LOL, with all you have going on you are taking a teenager in for a school year. :eek:

Melissa: Yep, skip that party! I used to enjoy our company party because there were young people that started together and we had fun. Then everyone got too busy or moved on. Now I don't know anyone and it's just not fun anymore.

Iris: Ugh, DC is not pulling his weight at the gym. Are you still training him?

Hi to everyone else.

I'll try to be back for more personals. Got home fine yesterday and now it's hell week for me with my looooong Thursday ahead. So I plan to do short KCM 30 minute workouts to manage myself and my time. :p

Good Morning Ladies

I am pretty dang sore from Chest/Tri's yesterday. I didnt 'even do shoulders, and they are sore too...lol :confused: Today is cardio and abs. I don't know what I'm doing either. I might do some low impact kickbox from both KPC and KM.

I am NOT looking forward to going to the gym today, only bright spot are my 2 clients today....other than that I'm making myself scarce. I have a consultation at 7pm tonight, and in between sessions and that I may just leave and do "other" things for my pt business. Ugh.

Belinda- Have a great workout!

Kristin- Have a great first day!! Hope it's not too hectic. For whatever reason, I just can't get into 4DS Bootcamp......:eek: Which is odd......it has a certain dread factor like Drill Max does...lol

Cookie- I'm not that bright,. so I'm gonna look up where Belfast is....lol. So the entire year, eh? Wow......that's pretty cool. So what workouts have you been keeping up with?? MIC, CCC, both? lol Are you doing a rotation?

Amelia- Great workout yesterday! Yeah it is weird about the lead legs. I'm gonna do my best to give my legs a rest.....*sigh*. And I still have the flippin' bench, the garage was closed yesterday, so dropping it off today. So what kind of pool were you thinking about for next year?

Trish- I love love love the new app! so much easier than getting on safari on my phone!

Deb- How was the rest of your day yesterday? How did MM go. Yeah I add sweetener to the pumpkin coffee at DD's...lol. I dont' know what DC's problem is....but I know I'll go in today and he'll act like I didn't fly through the roof on Sunday...lol

Melissa- I don't know about you when you were training, but doing cardio with clients isn't my thing! LOL. I feel like with guidelines (after a period of time) they can do it on their own.......is that awful??? LOL And yeah I wish we had a bag at the gym.

Ok ladies...I'm out....pray for me I shall not get frustrated today.......and act "as if".....:(

Peace

Helene- Just missed ya. Glad you're back safe and sound!! At least it's a short week for you?? Kind of? lol I haven't trained him a bit, first cuz work things got in the way, he was doing a lot of traveling, then I put it off, and now I will finish his sessions probably starting this week, and after might refer him to another trainer....told him that, he wasn't happy. :confused: Ughhhh. Ok so lemme know when you want to get together.

Morning

On today's agenda is a dog walk first then a premix from L&G + abb work.

Belinda-Have a good workout

Kristen-Exciting day for your little guys! Have a good workout with 4ds/bc.

Helene-Which KCM wo did you do?

Iris-Nice job on the doms. Hope your day at the gym goes by without any probs. We have our eye on an above ground pool thats a little better quality then the last one we got.

Hello to everyone i missed..bbl

Hey guys, no weight work today but did get in a 47minute power walk w/the dog. Im beat, the weekend really caught up to me today:confused: still got to get some house work done.

Have a great day:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday I used light weights for MM and really wouldn't have been able to go much heavier, I lost a lot of strength:( I did TM for 30 min. this morning & just came back from the dentist. I have one more appt., they are replacing a cap and it is taking forever! In a little bit I'm meeting a couple of friends from the gym for lunch.

Cathe posted info on the girls in the new DVD's on her blog. They worked so hard but it sure does show and it is inspiring :)

Belinda - Surprised your not taking a rest day today:)

Kristin - Cross my fingers you get a good class this year:)

Helene - Welcome back to the rat race:D

Iris - I hope your day at the gym goes well. Under Nancy & Amanda's info in the comment section Cathe explains how she went about picking the girls but she had really nice comments about all of the "Daytona girls":)

Amelia - I hear you on recovering from the weekend . . . I'm just draggin today:( Great job with the dog walk today:)

Trish - Ugh, on losing the post. I seem to lose them when I use the laptop:(

Cookie - You are superwoman taking in another teenager for a year. That is so nice of you. Hmmm, I have 2 I would pay you to take;)

Melissa - LOL about getting to miss the Christmas Party this year. Isn't it funny how the little things keep us going:)

Lori - Are you wearing you warm clothes to run already? It's been cold here in the mornings can't imagine how it is by you.

Have a great day:)

Hi ladies!!

Well, I didn't wake up at 5AM to workout lol. I figured that would happen. I am SO not a morning person! On schedule for tonight is 4DS Kickbox & Upper Body Premix. I'm expecting a return of a serious case of DOMS tomorrow :p

So the advisor from the SUNY school I was gonna do my PT prereqs at just called me; basically, they don't offer the classes I need when I need them and there is only 1 section per class so she basically told me good luck getting into one. Nice. THEN she is trying to make me take Organic Chem. I said "I don't need Organic Chem for Physical Therapy." She's like "PT?? Oh I don't know much about PT..." Um, hi you are the PREMED advisor and you guys boast about prepping students going to med school for PHYSICAL THERAPY. Oi! I contacted the 3 Doctorate programs I will apply to and all said I can take my science credits at community college, so this was a blessing in disguise, as it will cost me 1/2 the amount of money as it would have if I had gone to SUNY.

Belinda, you are on a roll! If you need the rest, def take it.

Kristin, that is nice that you can meet your son after school. I hope Christopher enjoyed his 1st day of "school!" :) 4DS Bootcamp is def my favorite. The psycho in me LOVES the suicide drills.

Cookie, that is so awesome about the exchange student! You really are a busy lady.

Helene, I am def skipping the party! It used to be fun until everything became mandatory. The last straw was last year when they made it mandatory that you contribute and buy a $25 grab bag gift. I said no way, you can't tell me I have to buy something when you cut my pay, so I didn't participate. Those gifts are always such a waste anyway. Only 5 people wound up participating lol.

Iris, when I trained I usually made my sessions into a Bootcamp-like workout for, I hate to say it, my lazy clients. I usually would do 2-3 days strength and the clients would have to do cardio on their own but there were a few who didn't do their homework and then they would blame me that they weren't seeing results. So for those few, I did strength & cardio in 3 sessions/week. The bag punching was usually done on my own time in between sessions ;)

Amelia, thanks for reminding me...I need to work some abs in today!

Deb, thanks for the info on the new girls. I will def have to check out the blog! They look so amazing.

Hi to Trish, Lori, and anyone I missed. Lunch time!

Hallo,

I am done with HiiT 40/20 plus Ab Circuit "Pilates based abs". I also walked the dogs twice today. House is clean, no it's time to relax and enjoy the evening.

I will catch up with personals later (when you girls go to bed:p) I am to excusted right now, not sure what is going on. Been tired all day long, took me forever just get my wo in today. Glad it's done!

I will be back later! Good night!

I had a great day today. Classes went smoothly and the students seem very nice. Nikolas did okay in kindergarten. He cried a little getting on the bus and in class. He said he started to cry because he missed me :( which nearly broke my heart. He said he got into the swing of things though when the day went on. He kept saying, it was a long day, Mommy.

I did 4 DS BC tonight and then gave them a bath and put them to bed. They are so cute now because they like to help take out all the equipment, even the equipment I don’t need, lol. I hardly slept last night so I am hoping to get a good night’s rest.

Iris- That’s funny because I love BC. I think it is fast-paced and I like all the drills, well, except butt kicks, lol. My arms are already feeling sore.

Debbie- You are doing the right thing starting out slow and light with lifting. You’ll get there! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed ;). I have a good feeling about this year.

Melissa- Wow! That is a blessing in disguise. You are going to save a boat-load of cash that way. Nice! It was great to be able to take him off the bus today. I feel so lucky that I was able to do at least just that.

Helene- I felt so lucky to be able to be there for him today. I had tears in my eyes seeing him come off the bus.

Belinda- great workout! Hiit, Circuit Blast and MMA Boxing I still do not have . Need to get those, ;).

Amelia- Sometimes you just have to listen to your body. The weights will be there tomorrow ;).

Hi to Cookie and Trish and Lori.

Remember to PM if you want to be facebook friends ;)

Kristin

Evening!
Belinda, almost done with sts! What else are you busy with?
Amelia, dog walk & l/g sounds like a recipe for doms. Can you get the pool on sale at this time of year and install it next year?
Helene, glad you made it back safe and sound, but your week sure does not sound like fun. Did you get your wo in?
Iris, sounds like a heavy bag at the gym might get a lot of use. I'm sure it was really only you Cathe was speaking about re Daytona.
Deb, no thanks. Nothing against your sons but it took a lot of discussion for us to agree. Its only been a day but so far very good. She and my daughter have been talking and laughing up a storm. She laughed when discovered my heavy bag is named after a coworker. Good idea to build up with mm and lower wts. Any doms?
Melissa, that advisor sure doesn't know her stuff. Another thing you may want to consider is CLEP - exams you study for on your own and then take for credit.
Kristin, I don't know how you got the energy to workout after school and young children. Glad the first day was very good and your principal wins an award for being so compassionate.
Lori, where have you run off to now? Recovering from the wedding?
Trish, did you make it to work? It's annoying to lose posts. Are you do a ff rotation?
I'm doing the sts/sc rotation and tomorrow is disc 11 already. Got home so late last night that today was a rest day. Gonna try to squeeze in 40/20 also in the am.
Cookie

Evening,

I don't know where I am at with personals but here goes.....

Iris: So did you get the weight bench fixed today? I can't have you over, I'm out of beer ;) JK, let me know if you need to come over and let off some steam.

Belinda: Maybe you are tired with M3? What is the update on your sinuses and surgery? I hope it goes well.

Melissa: That advisor sounds awful. Sound like you got better info elsewhere. If you ever need help with Organic chemistry let me know, DH and I are both chemists ;) I can't believe your current job is making you feel so poorly. Went over to your blog today and liked it a lot :) Oh, and about the mandatory grab bag: :mad: and a dose of Cookie's heavy bag.

Kristin: Aw, broke my heart reading your story. Put Nicolas on the bus for the first time this morning. He didn't find a place to sit and it took the driver forever to get up and tell some other kids to make room for him and the other little neighbor. As Lori always says, I was not impressed. And on the same day I get my tax bill. DH asked me if I was happy with the bus service and I said no. He suggested we don't pay our taxes this year :eek: Glad your class looks good for this year. My DS "knows" cathe too and sometimes wants me to pop one of her tapes in and he tries to do them. It's too funny. Oh, and you need to get Hiit if it's the type of workout you like. 40/20 is insane :eek:

Amelia: Nice walks you are getting in lately. I have a goal this month to walk everyday at lunch. I couldn't today, but that is my plan for tomorrow if I feel OK. My throat is really sore tonight :confused:

Cookie: My week is looking up. I only have 1/2 of the meetings planned for Thursday night. :D But that also means I have the other half for two weeks after :( My work schedule isn't fun lately but I won't complain because I know yours. Did we decide when we can all get together again (you Iris and I)?

Trish: And another post bites the dust. I feel your frustration.

Debbie: Can't believe you are lifting already. Time really flies by. And thanks for the welcome back. The rat race it is :rolleyes: but DH already reserved our next vacation..... it's just a bit far out though, May 2011. LOL Still lifted my spirits though to think about it. :cool:

Lori: I missed you I think. What have you been up to today? Can't believe you manage to get any studying done in the evenings!

Melissa and Kristin. I'll PM you for facebook but be warned that I log in like twice a year :eek: but at least you'll be able to put a face to the name. :)

I was going to workout tonight but my throat is really sore. I don't want to get sick so I am waiting it out. Hope to get in something tomorrow morning. I am planning on doing KCM w30 minute weights or NYC. The rest of the week will be KCM and then I am planning on doing fitnessfreak's leg blast rotation with STS and GS from earlier this year. I should finish just in time for the new DVD release. Read about Amanda and Nancy the new cast members. They are so awesome. I think we all know how much effort it takes to get to this level of fitness and I love seeing and reading about it. So inspiring!

I think that's about it for me. Have a good night and see you all in the morning.

Good evening,

I am back with personals.

Kirsten - hope you enjoyed 4DS BC today. Have a great first day.

Helene -Glad you are back. I think the infection is getting to me.....How do you like KCM workouts? Have fun with it. Hope you don't get sick@

Iris - LOL, about your DOMS! Enjoy your cardio and abs later. How did your day at the gym go today?

Trish - hate when I lose my post. What workout did you end up doing today.

Amelia - glad you enjoyed your walk today. I am draggin today, too!

Debbie - wtg, on MM yesterday. You will get your strength back. I been there so many times. Nice job, on that TM this morning.

Cookie - kudos to you taking in another teenager for a year. I couldn't do it, love my freedom. How do you like STS/SC rotaiton so far? I am almost done with it. Have fun with 40/20 today.

Lori - how did your workout go today. It's so cold here...awww. winter is just around the corner.

Melissa - that advisor sure doesn't know what she is taking about.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.