COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got my cardio in yesterday:mad: Not sure what workout I will do today?

Sorry, I haven't been around much, it's been very busy!

My best to all. I will try to catch up on personals today. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I just finshed CCPP, I ran over 10K:eek: I dedicated this run to Jim! Had an awesome run.

Quck update:

I decided not to get surgery in a German hospital. My sister told me about all the scandals that have been going around in German hopitals(at first I didn't believe her until I read it myself), a lot of people are dying from viruses they cought in hospitals. There have been a lot of reports the last few days, about German hospitals/instruments are not sterile (I was shocked to read this)and that the staff are not cleaning there hands (I always had a problem with that one!they don't use gloves, go from one patient to the next). I have Acinetobacter
Species (in my sinus cavities) since I had surgery last year, they suspect that I contracted it then. DH and I did a lot of research on line since last night, we both decided if I need surgery I will go either to Walter Reid (in DC) or Landstuhl (Military Hospital) . What I don't need is catch another virus from a hospital. On Thursday my DH picked up my CT scan (I wanted it to get a 2nd opinion), he also saw the doctor/professor in Regengsburg. He told him the doc I forgot to ask for meds for my headache/swelling. Now I am on another dose of cordizone. The first 2 days I have to take 3x 10 mg in the mornings. 2 days I have to take 2x 10mg in the mornings. 2 day's 1x 10mg in the morning. I am afraid I will gain weight from this stuff. Thank goodness, I am not taking it for month like last year. I will not go on that scale for awhile:(

I will shower than enjoy the day with DH!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Super late night last night and I am feeling it today!:eek: Ugh! I was trying to get DH to leave the party around 1'ish and to tell you the truth...he could have stayed and I would have been happy enough to go home and crawl into bed:p. Then we realized that the party was going to be shut down at 2 anyways and she is my really close friend so we stayed. But it didn't shut down at 2...I think it was 2:30 before I finally convinced DH to leave...which TRUST ME...he could have stayed! It was fun in the meantime, even though I couldn't drink but who needs those empty cals anyway?;) It was close to 3:30 before I got into bed and up at 7:49. And I had to be here b/c a flight I had was suppose to be leaving but the winds are rather high, so I don't think he will be going anywhere. Atleast I can nap at work:D I am suppose to be playing cards with the girls tonight and I don't even see how thats possible. I know I am going to be to tired.

So as of now there is no workout today. I may do something later, depending on what time I get off of work and how much energy I have. If not I will make it up with a really long run tomorrow.

Belinda** I think you have made a good descision. Who doesn't wash their hands in a hospital? Can you imagine how many germs they catch themselves or bring home to their families? They wear gloves here and it should be mandatory! I hope you don't gain weight either...no one wants that!:confused:

Deb** Sounds like you had a pretty good evening. There was a PT at the party last night but she disappeared rather early and I didn't get to pick her brain. I don't think she knew many people so she went home.

Kristin** How was your shopping trip? I loved it when you called those people weirdos! LOL I love that word!

Ameila** How was your rest day and did you drink to many beer?;) I know DH did! LOL

I will bbl to check in. I don't think this will be a very exciting day at work either. Problem is I am going to be to tired to read my PT stuff. I think I will curl up later for a nap!

Lori:)

Hi and good morning Lori and all who follows,

Lori, thanks for you kind words! Enjoy your workout today.

Melissa, you are on FB? Me too! I will PM you my name! If anyone else is on FB sent me a PM BBL!

Good Morning,

Its pretty chilly this morning, 51 degree's. Today is a full body, what i was suppose to do yesterday. I plan on walking the dog too, after it warms up a bit.

Belinda-((hugs)) So sorry your having a hard time right now. Awesome job on your workout.

Helene-Thats a great idea about my blog and coaching others w/weight loss. I will think about it, i've got to get to my goal weight first so i can have an 'after' picture to show:confused:. Have a great workout today!

Melissa-LMAO @ the prehistoric mushroom:eek: and yeah, a text at 3: in the morning better be an emergency text or i too would be pissed!:confused: How was your shopping trip?

Kristen-Awesome job w/Imax 2, how was your shopping trip? I hear ya about shopping w/DH and kids...its fun but when 'I' want to shop for myself, i'd rather do it alone without any distractions.:confused:

Deb-I've never had fish tacos, sounds good. Glad you had a good time at the car show and great job on your walk yesterday! I ended up having 3 beers, not too bad. I almost got a bottle of wine but wanted something different.

Lori-Great workout yesterday! How did your reading go yesterday? I remember studying when the kiddies went to bed, it was so quiet and nice,lol.

Ok, I think that catches me up...i will bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Today will be cardio, just don't know what, yet. I'd really like to run! :confused: I'm going to have a quiet day at home, do some laundry, make some pumpkin protein bars, some continuing ed stuff, work on my "business plan"....found this website through a small group training seminar I'm still taking, and it's all "business" stuff, stuff I need to learn! (scope.com).
Yesterday was like grand central at my apartment, I'm not used to having visitors, so my day started later than normal.....first my ex stopped over, random, then my brother stopped over, random. It's like no one knows I work on Friday nights.?? lol! But, got to the market (didn't pick up coffee, going tea once this jar is done) , went and saw my parents for a few hours, went to otb to see the girls and have a glass of wine, then went with my ex (seriously) to the fair. Fun day!!!! It's weird how open about thing my ex (DB) and I can be about things......however, I will not mention DG.

Belinda- Dang girl, I say come home and have the surgery! I say "home", but I mean to the states. That's crazy about all that stuff going on in the hospitals over there! I'm sure it's not quite the same on base, but still. Great run today!!!

Deb- Glad you had fun at the car show even though you got there late......always fun to have music at those things!! Really contributes to the ambience. Yeah...I'm done with DC til next week...haven't heard from this weekend which is rare, so I think he knows.....lol Lets just say I'm about to take some matters about the gym into my own hands, and I'll deal with the consequences later...lol:eek: Have fun with your walk and L&G. ;)

Kristin- Nice job with imax 2! What did you buy shopping? LOL @ the PLB plate changing contest, I always wondered the same thing!!

Amelia- I usually take a rest day on full throtte day too! How was the movie?? What kind of beer? How's the hamstring??

Lori- by small groups I mean either. :) I've got so many ideas running around in my head I dont' know what I'll do. lol I think for now I'll stick with a basic "boot camp", but I might theme them at some point. Like a new mommies bootcamp (that might be right up your alley?) or an over 40 or an older adult, or a hardcore, or a bridal bootcamp (which I would focus a lot on upper body, cuz that's what they want!), things like that. Also, with the way our corporation has it, we have different lengths depending on fitness level, 30, 45, and hour sessions. And I know exactly what you mean by forgetting that everyone doesn't have the same endurance/fitness that we do!! I dont' know if you've checked out ideafit.com, but a great source for professionals! And by becoming a member you get a CEC for free, so I chose the small group training one, and there's handouts too, talks about what your strengths/weaknesses are/ what your passions are, your target market, the advantages of, how to get started, etc etc. I'm still in the middle of it, but I recommend!

Melissa- Well I hope things work out for you one way or the other....I'd hate to see you go through all that again!!! :( omg....lmaooo @ the mushroom story. And wtf about the phone call in the middle of the night? weird!

Helene- Yes, on going hiking! I'm so in. And no, no DG story...which is fine....but my gut is still telling me it's not over yet! :rolleyes:

Hi to Cookie and Trish! Peace........

Morning all!

Belinda: Ugh, well at least it sounds like you do have the option to go to different hospitals. I hope you are OK in the meantime. And the end of STS must be so close, how many more disks. I say we should all throw away the scale for support on this thread until you are off the cortisone. I'd show my support for sure :D

Amelia: You could wait to start until you reached your goal weight, or you could put it together in the form of joining you for the end of your weight loss journey. It might be less intimidating to join someone who is still dieting yet encouraging because you have obviously made it a long way already. Just a thought :)

Iris: LOL at your Ds! At least you are in demand ;) All your classes sound interesting. I keep thinking, bridezilla bootcamp by Iris would be great. :p

Deb: You are so good about getting the walking done an the small workouts with all that work. Do you still feel anything with your belly or can you not tell now?

Melissa: Too funny, yes, those are for sure weirdo stories. Did you ever pick up more promos for the weekend?

Kristin: I thought of you because we were going to go back to the waterpark with the shark tank today :D But we are going to take it easy instead. I think the kids need to rest up before we go back. I can't believe the story about the kid getting with gangs at such at early age and the parents being so stupid about it. There is a lady on my street that is calling the cops on the neighbors and on the school. You would def go crazy with her. She's a case all to herself. The sad things is her DD is cute and doesn't get invited because of mom.

Lori: I can't believe so many people are waiting for you to start doing the PT thing. I bet it is really going to take off for you once you get started. And yes at the different fitness levels. You want to make sure they come back.

Trish: Ready for a new school year? :eek:

Cookie: So are you all set for the new school year. I always found it so interesting what you do. :) Is your schedule the same craziness every year? Hope to meet up with you soon.

Not much to say here. We are all tired and are going to take it easier today. Especially since DS was lethargic all yesterday so we let him sleep. Then we went to Epcot in the evening and he threw up by the Nemo ride :confused: ..... three days after his sister threw up IN the Nemo ride :eek: So today will be lower key. The parks seem to be packed this weekend anyway so I don't think we will be missing much. We will just go to Magic Kingdom tonight instead. Then tomorrow we come back to school and work. All good things must come to an end ;) At least my feet will get a rest.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi girls,

Yesterday after doing L&G my hip started to hurt :mad: it had almost 6 weeks to heal WTH no problem with my belly. It feels better today but I'm either going to take a rest day or do some pilates to stretch it out. We're going to my Mom's today and it the 1st time DS's GF's are going to her house should be interesting. It's so much quieter when we go to my Mom's then my in-laws.

Belinda - OMG on the Germany hospitals, wise choice to get surgery in US. That's pretty scary but I'm sure once you get the surgery things should get better for you.

Lori - Sounds like you had fun at the party:) Was your friend surprised?

Amelia - I was complaining because it was 61 when I woke up but I'm sure I woke up later then you:D

Iris - I think your ex is trying to get back in your life, doesn't sound like a bad thing. Why are you quiting coffee?

Helene - Stay away from that Nemo ride before you and DH end up getting sick:eek: Why do vacations have to end:(

Hi to Cookie, Trish, Melissa & Kristin:)

Have a great day:)

workout done,quick check in. the kids want some lunch

All of super sets done + LIC time saver premix. 99 total mins & 702 calories burn. It was a great therapy session;)

bbl

Last edited:
Hello ladies!

Yesterday’s shopping was great. I went down another size, which I was very happy with :D:D:D. I am at a point where I am happy with where I am and I don’t want to lose any more weight, just maintain and tone more. Today’s workout was 4 DS Kickbox. I feel great after finishing it. This is my favorite series. I am doing a four week rotation with it starting today.

BTW- I am on facebook too and would love to add you guys as friends. PM me!

Belinda ((((((hugs))))) I also think you are making a wise decision. Keep your spirits up!

Lori- I rarely have a late night like yours anymore. Funny thing is when I was in my 20s I could be up all night and get up for work the next day. Since having babies (or entering my 30s, take your pick) I have to have my sleep. We went to that wedding a while back and I didn’t hit the pillow until 2 in the a.m. DH let me sleep until 9 and I was still wiped out.

Amelia- 51 degrees?!?! Yikes, I am not ready for it to get that cool just yet. It would be nice to have high 60s low 70s. I got my electric bill, I wanted to cry. I had the air on almost all day every day the last month, it has been that hot. Shopping was great, especially when I saw parents with whining/crying kids. I was laughing to myself thinking, better you than me people, lol. Supersets is a good one, did you do the cardio premix for LIC? I love that premix.

Iris- sounds like you had a interesting day to say the least. I basically bought clothes for work and a few pairs of jeans. I was so happy to be down another size. It is funny, people tell me over and over again how I’ve lost so much weight and yada, yada, yada. I never realize it though until I buy new clothes and try on the new size. BTW- quitting coffee? I could NEVER do that, lol. I would be a crazed, cranky woman if I went even a day without my 1-2 cups.

Helene- Ahhhh! The shark tank! I am such a wimp. Enjoy the rest of your time there.

BBL-
Kristin

Congrats Kristin on the smaller size! That's fabulous! I can't wait to get there. Yeah, I love that lic premix too..so fun. That bonus cardio is my favorite.

Deb-Enjoy your stretch/pilate's today. Hope all goes well with the visit @ your moms.

Helene-The Nemo ride must be pretty intense:confused:

Hello to anyone i missed:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.