Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Sep 29, 2010

Hallo again,

I am done with Back and Biceps., those 25 reppers are a killer! I had to take a pause on those today:confused: I also did the warm up + stretch from GS Back and Biceps! I am still sore from Monday's workout:eek: My biceps are fried, really felt the burn on all exercises.

2 minutes rest between each set.

BACK:

Warm up:
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 55#/12 reps/ 2 sets

Workout:
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 75#/6 reps - 3 set
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 65#/25 reps

T-Bar Rows - 35#/6 reps - 3 sets
T-Bar Rows - 44#/25 reps

One Arm Rows - 30#/6 reps - 3 sets
One Arm Rows - 25#/25 reps

BICEPS:
Barbell Curls - 60#/6 reps - 3 sets
Barbell Curls - 45#/25 reps

Incline Dumbbell Curls - 23's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 15's/20 reps

Barbell Preacher Curls - 45#/6 reps - 3 sets
Dumbell Preacher Curls - 15#/25 reps (I was burning at this point)

I will get cleaned up, than I will walk my dogs! I will be back later!

Have a great workouts and day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Had a great workout yesterday with Back and Triceps....I am stronger (nothing crazy) than the first time around with STS....so I'm happy about that.
Today is sooo spread out my only option is to go for a run at the gym in an hour before my first appt....lol and then I'll come home and shower....I wont have time for both before I need to be back. Ugh.
I am feeling super overwhelmed, to the point I dont' know where to start or what to do, and I can't focus, especially at night......:(:mad: Ok enough bit**in from me...lol

Belinda- Wow...rockin' workout!! I might ask for that rotation....or where I can find it?

Trish- Saturday's ( in general) are my rest day, too...start weights on Sunday...so stick it out with me ! I'll need the motivation too! :D I am definitely having doms, but they are a bit more delayed......I thought for sure my triceps would secede from the arm union , but i'm only just starting to feel it today, but I"m sure it will get worse....it HAS to! Ok maybe I'll start building little bit by little bit, the digital library....that's a good idea, actually. ;)

Amelia- Great workout yesterday!! I really need to get on the netflix train......*sigh*....I have it and dont' use it! Are you watching TBL?? I taped but haven't watched yet.

Lori- Glad your DS's appt. went well......:) Did you get your run in?

Melissa- Omg i'm still laughing...:eek: I haven't done D3 yet....that's tomorrow....:confused:

Kristin- Nice workout yesterday. :) I think I might google the commercial! See if I can find it....lol

Ok ladies....have a wonderful day!

I realized I posted this on yesterday's forum, sorry, lol. That is why it is so important to have that coffee in the morning ;) Good morning all. Today’s workout will either be 4 DS KB or Low Max premix 1-4 combos, depending on how much time I have tonight.

Trish- Well, we knew that was coming, lol. The one ting I always do when I have a cold (if it involves a sore throat) is gargle with salt water. It always makes my throat feel better, and I feel like I recover quicker. My uncle used to do this and I don’t know why it works, but it does. Good luck with STS! I haven’t made up the next rotation, but it is going to include a lot of workouts that come in under an hour. I’m think IMAX 2, GS for upper body, B & G premixes for lower body and so on. I just can’t go over an hour each night during the work week. I need to shorten it up for at least the next few weeks.

Belinda- Thanks. My arms were shaking and today I am sooooo sore, but I was proud that I did it!

BBL
Kristin

Good Morning girls,

Im fighting those TOM cravings. Im not due until next week:confused: Anyways, I need to do weights today but I think i will do a long power walk + some yoga. I have time to get my weights in this week, its only Wednesday.

Belinda-nice workout today. 25reps @ 65lbs:eek:

Iris- Im like you when it comes the TBL. I have it recorded but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I hope things get easier soon, i don't like that overwhelmed feeling...sending you hugs.

Melissa-LOL at the VP B*tch having Jury duty!!! What goes around comes around;). Nice workout yesterday!

Kristin-Nice workouts planned and awesome job on your shaking arms! I need to check out that commercial too. I've warn my new pants twice so far this week, nowhere in particular...just parading around the house. I plan on wearing them this Friday to a game DH wants to go to:)

Trish-I know:eek: they have most of J.Micheals workouts..so cool. There are some Giaim(gaiam,sp?) workouts on there too. Right now we have the 2 dvd's out @ a time...may need to change that to 3dvds,lol. We recently started taking advantage of Net-flixs instant streams too (got a converter over the weekend) and how neat! Definitely worth the $.

Hello to Lori,Helene,Cookie...did i miss anyone. Gotta get off the computer:confused: bbl to report my workout.

Morning ladies!

Quick check in from the (late) train. I just couldn't rush around this morning:eek: my wo this morning was M1D2. It was...ok. Nothing terribly challenging. Maybe I need to adjust my weights or something. I think FF's routine put such a hurtin' on me M1 seems a little easy. No DOMs from yesterday (after all those dang push ups!!) but I hope something will be aching before long.

Ok, switching trains. Will catch up in the office. Have a great day!

4mile power walk + 20mins yoga done. I burned 420 calories total.

All this talk about STS makes me wish i could buy it:p.

Have a great day:)

I'm back on the train. Never had a chance to post at work. I felt terrible most of the day. Don't think I'll make it in tomorrow. Will try to catch up on personals tonight. Toodles.

So I decided on Low Max, premix 1-4 and then bootcamp core only. I feel good.

Tomorrow is a forced rest day because I have Meet the Teacher Night, this time as the teacher. Of course, we are supposed to have the horrible weather. Every year it rains on Meet the Teacher Night, like some bad omen, lol.

I'll try to check in tomorrow.

Kristin

Good evening,

Iris - wtg on your back and tricpes yesterday. Have fun with your run. If you are interssted in the M&F rotation, I can pm you the rotation.

Kirstin - wtg, on LM plus BC core only today. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow.

Amelia - nice job on your walk today.

Trish - wtg on D2 this morning. If your weights are to light, go up, lol!

Where is Cookie, Melissa and Lori today?

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.