COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I caught up on personals last night!

Today I will do Amy Bento KB Surge & abs! Looks like a lot of fun!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D2 Back and Triceps. Yesterday did a run and Weights and Plates minus the Plates Abs.....lol Yesterday was a long, interesting day at work, and that's all I have to say about that. Well, no, let me go on. Possibly a new "D"?? I'm running out of letters........ this guy came into the gym yesterday, in his uniform *National Guard*, to look at the gym, and let me tell you, I was blown away by this guy. :eek::eek: There is a plus to having my cell number on my business card. ;):eek:

Belinda- Awesome workout yesterday....I will enjoy seeing your posts on your weights with this rotation. Have fun with Amy Bento! Funny, I've never ventured outside of Cathe, with the exception of Rodney....lol

Kristin- I've never seen that commercial?? What about pearl cream? Did they claim it made you look younger?? But yes, I've seen some amazing looking women who are 60 and over.....and say to myself, if I look half that good at that age, I did something right!

Cookie- Yeah it was pretty good flippin' coffee...I might google it and see what that's about....lol. Great workout yesterday!! Yeah skipping meals can be dangerous when it comes time for your next meal.....:(

Amelia- Congrats on your buying a smaller size and your measurements!!

Melissa- LOL @ rather being in court than the 'hole'....too funny! After, you'll have to tell us what the case was about. Nice workout btw! I have D3 tomorrow, wondering if i'll have the same doms you did!

Trish- I'm actually attempting the lottery so I can just buy all of the digital downloads at once....*sigh* The workout blender has me seething with evny and longing...LOL Anyways, no I didn't do the 1 RM's again.....but am comparing notes from the first round I did, and will probably go into WM and change anything that's different..... I hope you do it with me!

Helene- Geez, after talking to you I still cant' remember what it was I wanted to tell you, and no it wasn't the "D" thing, that happened right after I talked to you....LOL. So you DS has to look at everyone's cubby before they go?? Wow, that's a tough job! Good for him!

Deb- Hope you are having a great time!!

Ok I think that catches me up....later taters.

Morning

I've got a 2mile power walk + Rhythmic Step, core work after wards. Maybe i will also do a short yoga workout? Will see.

Belinda-Think you asked about my lab in another thread, she weighs around 75lbs....:confused:. Have a fun with your KB + core workout! Thanks:)

Iris-Yay on the possible new guy. I love guys in uniforms;) Have a great workout today and thanks!

Hello to everyone I missed..bbl

Good morning,

I couldn't post my workout this morning, my computer was doing an update:confused: After I posted this morning I did Amy Bento KB Surge:D That is one fun workout:eek::D:eek: she is full of energy. Love, love the workout! I can't believe I waited so long to order one of her workouts:( I really like her. I did the entire 76 min (with core work)! Time went by fast. I was soaked! Did I mentioned how much fun I had:eek: I can't wait to try all her other DVD's.

Iris - nice job, on your run & abs yesterday. Have fun with D2 today. LOL, about the gym that came to your gym yesterday:eek: Amy is so much fun.

Amelia - your lap is heavy like mine! Enjoy your workouts today.

Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

Belinda-Im going to go see what workouts are offered through Netflix from Amy Bento, ive noticed some step workouts so far. Awesome job on your workout...nice sweat fest.

My workout is done. 2mile power walk, 30mins RS + 10mins core work(my own mix)

Gotta go get some house work done then do some grocery shopping. Have a good day:)

Belinda-Im going to go see what workouts are offered through Netflix from Amy Bento, ive noticed some step workouts so far. Awesome job on your workout...nice sweat fest.

My workout is done. 2mile power walk, 30mins RS + 10mins core work(my own mix)

Gotta go get some house work done then do some grocery shopping. Have a good day:)

Amelia - I ordered from advancedworkouts.com:D I just odered them, they are already here in Germany! Very fast service! I only paid $15 for that DVD, not bad! Nice job on that walk, girl!

Afternoon!

Not morning anymore! Quick checkin while my manager is out of the office.

I had to come back to work last night until 2 a.m and then DS had his speech apt @ 9 a.m. He did awesome today and I think she was really pleased with him. I feel like we are getting somewhere.

Yesterday's workout was 11.5 k outside. I am not sure if I will get a workout in today. I may ask my coworker to go on call for me so I can get a run in later.

I will try to catch up with personals in a bit.

Lori:)

Evening everyone!!

This morning I did 30/30 and Turbo Jam Cardio Party. After court I did Ab Circuits Pilates-Based. And I still have DOMS from STS legs from Sunday lol :eek:

Wanna hear something hilarious?! Well, no one will appreciate this as much as me but guess who got called for jury duty at the end of the month?? That b!tch of a woman, my VP!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!! My coworker texted me and I started cracking up uncontrollably in the grocery store. The guy stocking the cheese looked at me like I was nuts. I hope she gets chosen for a Gotti-esque trial and has to be out for 18 mos!! Karma is a bitch and so is she ;)

Amelia, AWESOME job on those stats!! WTG!!!!! And great job on the smaller jeans! Isn't that such a great feeling?

Cookie, they told us the case could last anywhere between 3 and 6 weeks. I praying it lasts more like 10 lol :D

Kristin, actually the case I'm on is really interesting. The boring part is when we have to review evidence and some things can be pages and pages long so for that to pass through everyone takes a long time, and since you're still in the courtroom, it is dead silent. Coffee has been my BFF these past 2 weeks ;) And yes, that 60 year old woman from the RT looked AMAZING!! I still can't believe she was 60 (and is it totally horrible that I forgot her name?!).

Belinda, I heard Amy Bento's kickbox workouts are great. Does she have more than one?

Iris, LOL @ the cell on the business card!! Now that is a way to promote yourself ;) How are your legs after disc 3? I'm scared to do disc 6 this week, lol. I hope my glutes are healed by then! :eek:

Lori, glad to hear about your DS, that is great!!! I hope he continues progressing :)

Have a good night everyone!!

Hi all. Finished 4 DS BC> I actually did the tricep barbell round with 30# barbell instead of 20# and although my arms were shaking, I made it through! It felt great!!!!

Iris- It was a commercial years ago with an Asian woman saying the secret to great, young looking skin is pearl cream, made from real pearls. When we were kids, my sister and I would laugh at it every time it came on television.

Lori- that is great that DS is making progress. You sure do balance a lot, I have to hand it to you. If I was working in the middle of the night, I would not be able to be up and at ‘em in the morning that is for sure.

Melissa- I cannot remember her name either. I just remember thinking to myself, I hope I look like that when I get older. She was an inspiration just sitting there being so fit and healthy. I would hate to wait around to read through evidence. That does seem boring. Still, I am glad the case is interesting. Lol at your biatch vp getting called in for jury duty. Too funny.

Amelia- great workout. Have you work your new jeans yet? I remember every time I went down a size feeling such a sense of pride as I paraded around in a new, slimmer pair of jeans ;).

Hello to Cookie, Deb, Trish and Belinda.

Back to watching the Yankee game!

Kristin

Evening ladies,

Well, I decided to join Iris and Melissa on STS. Don't know how long I will actually stick it out, but I'm gonna give it a go. Today's wo was M1D1. I hope I have DOMs tomorrow, but have a feeling that I won't:confused:. I will likely do D2 tomorrow just to try and maninpulate the schedule - I need to make sure that Saturday is always a rest day for me and really prefer to start weight work on Sunday. Anyway...

Belinda - Wow, you really liked Amy Bento! I only did one of her wos...Abs & Stretch, I think. It was fun. Glad you liked her. I know, on one side I really hate to buy the same wos just in a different format:confused:, but my gym's tv has a built-in DVD player so another player isn't a good solution for me not to mention I don't have the room. I do also like that I can take all my wos with me on the road or even to another room. Oh well, I've gotten over it.

Iris - So, ya talked me into it:) I think I know what my problem is with STS...During M1 and M2 I don't really see much change in my body which is disappointing after two months of work! I hope this time will be better for me. I would love to get the whole Cathe library, but I just can't do it. What I've been doing is buying the featured download (I bought B&G yesterday!!) or any wo in my rotation that I don't have. It will take a while, but that's okay. I think WM will be worth it, especially with the rotations that FF puts together!! So...a new D?? LOVE IT!!

Amelia - I use netflix for wos too! I think they have almost all of Amy's DVDs. And did you see they have J. Michael's latest release? It's in the queue;). Nice job on your wo and losing those inches!

Lori - Glad DS is doing well with speech. Do you mind if I ask what made you take him to a speech therapist? A speech therapist evaluated Olivia at the beginning of school and said she was fine, but I think she should be farther along than she is (she says things like "them are" instead of "they are"). I don't know. Might just be me though. She will be evaluated again this year so I'll see what they say. Nice run yesterday.

Melissa - ^5 on those DOMs and today's wo! Seems like you were pretty busy. LOL @ your VP going on jury duty;)

Cookie - Do you pack snacks with you during the day? That helps me if I have to take a late lunch. I'm sure you've thought of that, but just thought I'd mention. Nice wo yesterday;)

Kristin - Well, my symptoms showed up today:confused: I'm actually sipping on theraflu while typing this. So, what rotation will you do next? Nice job on bumping up your weight!! Enjoy the yankees;)

Off to bed...

Good evening,

Lori - glad to hear your DS speech apt went well and he is progressing. That's wonderful news. Have fun with your run today.

Melissa - LOL, about the jury duty! Amy has more KB wo.

Kirsten - wtg, on BC and going up in weight today.

Trish - I bought Amy 's abs & stretch too! Have fun with STS and D1 today. Stick with it this time, girl! It's a fun program.

Cookie - hope you had a great workout today.

Good night, ladies! See you all in the morning!

Good morning all. Today’s workout will either be 4 DS KB or Low Max premix 1-4 combos, depending on how much time I have tonight.

Trish- Well, we knew that was coming, lol. The one ting I always do when I have a cold (if it involves a sore throat) is gargle with salt water. It always makes my throat feel better, and I feel like I recover quicker. My uncle used to do this and I don’t know why it works, but it does. Good luck with STS! I haven’t made up the next rotation, but it is going to include a lot of workouts that come in under an hour. I’m think IMAX 2, GS for upper body, B & G premixes for lower body and so on. I just can’t go over an hour each night during the work week. I need to shorten it up for at least the next few weeks.

Belinda- Thanks. My arms were shaking and today I am sooooo sore, but I was proud that I did it!

BBL
Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.