COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Have to go and visit my BIL in the hospital in Nuernberg, will try to came back at a desent time to get a workout in.
DH and I went to a Hispanic Heritage festival yesterday, had a lot of fun. Awesome food:confused: and music!

I will try to catch up on personals tonight. You all rocking your workouts, good job everyone!

Enjoy your workout/restday today. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm baacckkk! (Thank god). The weather was brutal in Minnesota.....wind and rain and near airplane accidents....ugh. I dont' know if any of you heard about the two planes that came within 100 feet of each other at the Minneapolis Airport, I'm pretty sure that made national news! Needless to say I was nervous about flying home.

So I learned a ton from this conference!! So glad I went (for the most part). Can't wait to get to it and make a success of this gym! Which is why I"m up so early, I have a 9 am consult, and.............

I'm starting STS again today! :D:D So today is Chest, Shoulders, and Tri's. D1

I'll bbl for personals, I know I have a lot of catching up to do ! Peace.....

Morning!
Belinda, hope your bil is doing okay. How far away from Nurenburg are you? I was at a Latin Festival last weekend. Of course, I'll have one in two weeks when my dad is here.
Amelia, getting compliments on your arms is wonderful. It is so hard for so many of us to show definition there, and you are!
Iris, glad the conference was good and you weren't on one of those airplanes. I've had some really good meals in Minneapolis - Somali, Tibetan, Mongolian, and great music at jazz bars. What part of the state were you in?
Lori, wow, you do have running on your mind. Go back to sleep and have a dream where you finish in under 3. Enjoy your long run.
Kristin, so how does Bethany look in person? To me, she looks too skinny, but then again, that's not something anyone would ever say about me. Buy anything at the outlets? With two teenage girls here, there has been a lot of shopping trips going on the past few weeks.
Melissa, OS! Every Tues eve and Wed morning I don't feel well and it is because of a weekly mtg that I refer to in my mind as the "you suck" mtg. It is a bad way to start the day and it falls right in the middle of the week. Could take it if the person who didn't repeatedly say this did something to change the situation. That's why I have that heavy bag!
Helene, hope you are enjoying your parents. How long are they here for? Do they help out with the kids and house? When my dad comes, he is all into worship and adoration.
Deb, how's Florida? It is beautiful here; think the leaves might be just about at peak. Did you take the boys with you?
Trish, don't know how you are hanging in there with the running around, but I'm feeling worn out. Soccer games, practices, band, play rehearsals, and work meetings in the evening are just causing me to crash at night.
Today is disc 15 cause dh wasn't home to do it during the week. There's also grocery shopping, laundry, paperwork and apple picking on the agenda.
Cookie

Good Morning!:)

Back to work tomorrow! Ugh! I use to be o.k with it. I still like my job, I just think I need a holiday from it. My coworker and I have to switch some shifts around in order for me to go to the marathon and she did up a mock schedule yesterday and put it in my slot...Im interested to see what this schedule looks like!:rolleyes:

Yesterday's run was good. Took me 2:48 mins and I stopped a few times to stretch,my legs were so tight. Last night I was suppose to go to a b-day party but on the way home from supper (we went out) we see DD walking down the rd with her friend so we stopped. I knew something was up b/c she wouldn't come near us and practically ignored us. So I told her I wanted to look in her bag and when I did an open beer came flying out all over my pants and the seat of the truck! I thought I was gonna lose my mind. The friend she was with disappeared into thin air so we just took DD home. I was so mad I took the stupid bag with the beer and smashed it on the rd, then I took her cell phone and smashed that into a million peices as well. I am not a violet person but I had to hold myself back from hurting her. Its just that we have been through this so many times over the last couple of years...take her crap away and she just DOESN'T get it?!

Belinda** enjoy your workout today! Hope your brother is ok!

Iris** we missed you! The thread was pretty quiet most days. I think everyone was busier then usual!

Cookie** Have fun with your workout and your chores. Grocery shopping is on our list today!

Alright...Im gonna catch up on yesterday's thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday. Take the compliments and run with them! Lord knows I do!:p And they always make you feel better when you are feeling blah!

Helene** Hope you are enjoying your family!

Kristin** Sounds like you had an awesome evening with DH. I am guessing some people just let them go after HS....but not us....no sir're!:p

Melissa** Did you double up on your workouts??

BBL!

Lori:)

Wow, the internet or my computer is running really slow today:confused:

Anyways, Good morning! I've got step blast on my mind today...as much as possible. That workout always gives me a high after-wards. I need to work my abbs too. I replaced the batteries in my hrm chest strap yesterday and its still acting up. Today i will (if i can remember to) buy a battery for the wrist watch part and hopefully the darn thing will start working again. I miss seeing those high Calorie burns..

DH wants to go into town later to my favorite store (Ross) and do some shopping. OF COURSE he decided's to do this when im still bloated from my crappy eating the past few days:rolleyes: I will buy a smaller pair of jeans and make them my goal.

Hello to everyone, i will catch up later after my workout.

another quiet day around here;)

step blast done. I couldn't finish all of it because a storm came through but I did get in 43mins of it. Thats pretty good. Oh and i found some battery's for my HRM,yay...burned 420 cals.

Hello everyone. Today’s workout is completed, I just did Butts and Guts. I am going to feel the DOMs tomorrow boy!

It has been quiet here the last few days. Guess we are all busy? I saw the movie The Town with Ben Affleck last night with DH. It was a great movie. DH didn’t even want to see it, but he couldn’t stop talking about it when it was over. It was nice to see Ben Affleck in a GOOD movie.

Cookie- Bethenny was so sweet and all smiles. She is very thin, but I think she just takes care of herself. She looks older in person than on t.v. though. I bought my boys some clothes. Chris was in desperate need of more pants and long sleeve shirts. I bought them some shoes at stride rite too.

Belinda- Hope your BIL is doing okay. Cool deal on the festival.

Iris- Good luck with STS. I so want that for Christmas. Is this your first time doing it?

Lori- I am assuming your daughter is a teenager and teenagers, especially of the female variety are just so hard to deal with. I cannot even imagine how mad I would be if I were the mom in that situation. Just hold your ground, which I can tell you know how to do ;). I am dreading this age with my kids.

Amelia- How was step blast? Do you do a Cathe abs routine?

Okay- I have to vent about something that has been bothering me all weekend. I lost a lot of weight over the last two years. I did it the healthy way with working out (obviously with Cathe) and then later eating clean. I am now 5’9” and weigh 140 which is a perfectly healthy weight according to my doctor. At work on Friday, this stupid, overweight security job said to me as I walked down the hallway, “Oh my God, you are so boney. Look at you, what does your husband say?” I was so taken back by it and I started defending myself, and my husband. I am not boney, I am muscular and it took two years to get this way. . . Then I go to the bus stop to get my son, and my neighbor, in front of all these women that I don’t know because I can only get to his bus stop on a pay day when we can leave early if we have 8 period prep, says to me “You’re too skinny, oh my God, you need to eat more.” She started to tell the women how I used to be a BIG girl but that now I am too skinny. Meanwhile she goes on to say how she weighs 112 and wants to get down to 98 pounds.She is 5’7. WHAT?!? Then she wanted me to show her how to do a squat. Yea, in front of these women. Now it’s been bothering me all weekend. What bothers me the most is my need to defend myself. I know I shouldn’t care. It’s just that I don’t starve myself. I eat. I eat more than I used to eat. I used to not eat all day and then stuff my face with dinner, chips and dessert. Now I eat six small meals, all healthy. And I cheat, at least one day a week I make a cheat day. Don’t the two of them see how rude they are? I am tall and now I am thin, but it is all muscle, I assure you. If I wasn’t eating enough there is no way I could keep up with Cathe and do squats with a barbell, or shoulder presses w/15# dumbbells. I just had to get it out there. I am sorry to even bring this up here. It just bothers me. When I was 200 pounds no one said to me, “Oh my God are you healthy?” the answer would have been no.

Kristin

Evening,

Belinda: Hope you had a nice visit with BIL and that he is doing well.

Iris: welcome back. My trees miss you. :)

Cookie: Wow, your schedule is just so tiring even reading. No kidding you are crashing.

Amelia: Nice job with SB. Did you get skinny jeans? :)

Lori: Nice run. Ugh on DD. How old is she again? You have my sympathy.

Kristin: Yeah on an evening with DH. I haven't been to the movies or out with DH for other than a dinner for EVER. I think I might just do that with him since my parents are here to watch the kids and maybe go see the same movie :) On the neighbor. I'll say the easy thing: just ignore her. Yeah, I know easy to say. But seriously, that wasn't cool. And your measurements sound perfect to me FYI :). I think the real problem is that nobody knows what normal looks like anymore. And she obviously doesn't see herself right either. .......sigh....... you are both normal AND healthy to boot. Sounds cool to me. :D

Melissa and Trish: How was your day? :)

Hi to anyone I might have forgotten.

Rest day for me. By force. DH is sick with fever and all so I had to entertain the little ones all day. My parents helped some but they are still jet lagged so slept all afternoon. I am beat. Signing out. Have a great evening all and see you in the morning.

Let see if we can liven up this thread this coming week. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.