COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what I will do today? It's suppose to be the last nice/warm day today, maybe I will go for a nice run again? Starting tomorrow, the weather suppose to be nasty:mad: I do have to work my abs;) too!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone! BBL!

Good Morning!

O.k....I am not sure WTH is going on here but either I didn't set my alarm last night OR it went off and I don't even remember turning it off!:mad: I thought for sure I set it last night though. But my GOD...when you turn an alarm off you would think you would remember SOMETHING about it! UGH!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I am still hoping for a 45 min workout though.I may even "text" my boss to tell him I slept in and I will be a little late. He knows how much I enjoy running. I don't really care anyway cause he kinda pointed the finger at me for something that clearly wasn't my fault. It was no bodies fault. Regardless there was nothing that could be done about it at the time. He doesn't get mad,he just says what he needs to say and moves on. I on the other hand was totally ticked that he pulls new rules out of his *SS all the time!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good morning,

Couldn't help mysef, it's so nice outside:eek: took the dogs for another run. Longer route, I am starting to think they hate me, lol! They don't like to run long distance, too bad! If they wonna come with me, they have to run my route. LOL! It suppose to rain tomorrow:confused: wish it would stay nice like this all winter long.

Lori- sorry about your alarm and boss! What's wrong with guy's, ha? Enjoy your run.

I will be back later.

Last edited:
Morning,

two more day, two more days, two more days.......

Belinda: Enjoy your workout today. I always find kickbox to be lower intensity. Maybe that's good for a rest week too. The weather is beautiful here. Indian summer as they call it.

Lori: Wow, that's not a way to start a day. You had better come back and post some :) or something..... I hope your day looks up. Enjoy your run.

Melissa: So how did yesterday go? Maybe I shouldn't ask. Hey we are almost at the end of September. That's another month closer to freedom :) Does the jury duty start up again today?

Trish: I like seeing you check in once in a while. :) Good job on finishing the rotation. Would you post your impressions with it when you are done. That is one I have been eying for quite a while.

Amelia: Nice run yesterday. I ate well yesterday and then last night I dug into the bread and chocolate spread. :mad::mad::mad: at myself.

Hi to everyone else.

So today I am not sure what kind of workout I will do. Might be an insanity workout when I come home. Have a great day everyone.

Oh..... and I got crazy leg DOMS. I'm not falling on any toilets but close. Didn't see those coming. :eek:

Good Morning

Belinda-Great Job on your run with the dogs! Do your dogs ever get tired? Guess I've got to get my dog in better shape, she struggles when i run:p

Lori-So, did you text your boss?

Helene-I did it again last night, snacked:rolleyes: But amazingly the scale is only one lb up...thats weird? Kinda motivates me to not snack tonight,lol. WTG on your doms

Hello to everyone:)

I need to do weights today,but i also want to do cardio so will see what i end up doing. First i've got to walk the dog...bbl

I am also done with my abs, decited to do CM with the stability ball!
That's it for today:D BBL!

Amelia have fun with your workout and walk! I don't think it's the run with my dogs, I think it's the heat. They run with DH with no problems. I think they used to me just walking them.

At work but have time to check in.....my workout was 5 miles on the TM and that's it;) I wanted to do some abs work but I ended up tidying up the house some and then it was time to get in the shower.

Belinda** My dog can keep up pretty good but I took him on a 16 k run a few days ago and he was limping for a couple of days afterwards. He was fine when he was running or he may have pulled something OR maybe he was faking so he wouldn't have to go again! I can't believe you take 2 dogs! That would have been madness if my other dog was still alive, I would never have attempted it!

Helene** One more day for me and DH warned me not to work any shifts this weekend. I normally get a heads up when someone wants me to work the weekend but she hasn't asked so I guess she isn't doing anything. Of course the two flg's I have today are at 5 and one tonight. DS's pick up time! Ugh! Same as yesterday....I think they know!

Ameila** NO I didn't text him, I just punched a 45 mins workout. It was a pretty good workout for the bit of time I had.

Funny stroy...DS loves to play with little toys but he kept losing them at the sitters and she couldn't figure out where they were disappearing to. When I dropped him off she informed me that he had been putting his toys in the TM. When it was upright he was dropping his toys between the bottom of the TM and the belt. I don't think my TM has this opening. Anyway, she went to get on her TM last night and all she could hear was things bouncing around. So while I was there, I turned the TM upside down (not easy) and she started scooping the toys out!:confused: When I started to sweat I called it quits! There is still one more big one stuck in the TM.

Anyway...off I go. Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Workout done!
2mile power walk
ME Upper body only
4ds HIS + stretch.

Lori-LOL, adorable story, kids are sooo cute! Nice workout

Hi everyone!!

Decided to take a rest day today. My calves were burning yesterday and wearing heels to work wasn't the smartest decision, so they are super tight today. Also, I'm catching up on rest from only getting 3 hrs of sleep Tues :eek:

Work was OK yesterday, but do you know VP was STILL trying to make me try to get out of jury duty?! She's like "You know, there are things you can still do" and I'm like "Sorry, I'm not willing to get arrested for perjury esp for THIS place." I also found out from a coworker who overhead the boss' convo on Friday that they were pissed off that I did not try to postpone my jury duty because I "should have tried to postpone it since you have 3 chances to do so." Um, are you kidding me?! I also asked HR to write out that there is no such thing as a 2-week clause for getting paid just in case they try to gyp me, so at least now I have that in writing!

One of my fellow jurors today was telling me how her son is a senior in college and really wants to do law but is settling for business because he doesn't want to go to school for 3 more years. I told her, take it from someone with experience: he should go for what he WANTS to do, not settle for something because it's an easier path. That's what I did and I regret it sooooooo much!

Kristin, I am SO sorry to hear about what's going on with your cousin. I agree with Helene, I think you should get some support from a group before you do anything. You also want to be careful because if things got violent between your cousin and her daughter, you don't want the same to happen with you when you confront her. You are not being a coward at all!! It takes a lot of guts to even attempt to intervene in something like this, so I think you are very brave. Does anyone else know about her problem, like one of her parents or another family member? If so maybe they can help you with the intervention? I think it is great of you to take her daughter in as well! She has a great aunt :D I hope things work out {{{HUGS!!!}}}

Lori, LOL @ the TM story! That is so cute :) Hahaha alarm clocks don't seem to be your friend this week. Maybe it's the full moon? The only thing that is helping me stay awake during jury duty is the huge mug of coffee I have and I started taking notes so I'm pretty much forced to pay attention.

Amelia, don't get down on yourself, you are doing so great!!!

Trish, I hope you get better sleep! What rotation are you doing?

Cookie, I have a rough countdown calendar but I'm not sure when Spring semester starts yet so I don't have an exact date. Today I sent the last part of my app in and requested my HS transcripts so I'm getting closer! It was a little sad though that my transcripts are so old that they keep them in the basement now :(

Belinda, great job on your WOs!! Yep, I'm doing the STS/SC rotation. I love STS so much! I'm jealous that you can run w your dogs. My dog is so lazy; he hates walking for long distances. It's a shame too because we have a bike path right next to our house. The last time I took him out, he threw himself on the ground after 30 mins and wouldn't get up, just like a little kid!! That was the last time I took him on a run.

Helene, work yesterday actually wasn't too bad even though I didn't have time to take a lunch and I worked until 6, but knowing I only needed to be there 1 day this week is what got me through. Our trial days are Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, so for the next 3 weeks (hopefully longer), I only have to deal w/ those PITAs 1 day a week :D:D:D

Have a great night everyone!!

Good evening,

Helene - I still haven't done Insanity! Have to mix them in with my next rotation. Wtg, on your DOMS and workout today!

Lori - nice run on the TM today. Yeah, I would say 16K are tough on the dogs. Both my dogs are used to running with DH, he taks them what you run. I know, they can run, lol! They are just lazy today. OMG, that's funny abut the TM! Hope she gets all the toys out, lol.

Amelia - nice job, on your workouts today.

Oh, Melissa! Sorry about your calves burning. I hardly war heels anymore. LOL, about your dog!

Hallo to Cookie, Trish and Kistin!

Have a good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.