COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My plan for today is: cardio and abs! :D I will work my abs first;)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! BBL!

My workout is done! Did stability abs 12 min from Prevention! Liked that alot. Plus I did Gaiam Yoga for weight loss DVD "Quick start yoga (30min) + Engery Balancing yoga (20 min), I really liked that one! Susanne Deason did most poses with a chair!

I still will walk my dogs! Will get a real workout in tomorrow, need to pick up the pace a little:eek:

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone! BBL!

Morning,

Belinda: Nice job on the yoga. LOL at picking up the pace. It is your rest week though ;) How are the sinuses? Are you just going to wait and see now?

Well, I'm all caught up from yesterday and everyone so quiet. Today is M2W1 legs.

Hi to everyone that follows.

Thanks for asking Helene! My nose is still running, but no major problems so far. I think it just took awhile for the Corizone to kick in. So far so good. I always feel like I have a cold:confused: Headaches are gone, thank goodness! Have fun with M2W1 legs.

Good Morning!:)

The weather is worse today then it was yesterday:mad: Ugh! It's windy along with the stupid rain! So I guess there won't be any running outside today which means my 32k will have to be put off until Sat or Sun. We have DS's speech apt this morning and then he has preschool after lunch. Hopefully he will want to go. As soon as he got home yesterday he wanted to put his pj's on. He lives for his jammies!

Today's workout will probably be a hilly/interval run on the TM, 4DS chest and back and abs. I may also do some yoga if I have the time. I need to strrrrretch!:p

Belinda** Fall is here which makes winter just one step closer:mad: Can you believe its coming already! I hate it.

Helene** Glad work was quiet for ya! My long run will have to be this weekend and I am o.k with that. I will have more time with DH home. I probably wouldn't have gotten 32 done while DS was in school for 3 hrs.

Melissa** Are you going to approach anyone on the lies? I can't believe that! That's awful! And if you didn't find out the dif, you would have just used up your vaca time. I am not sure how it works in Canada with jury duty, probably the same. I think you could easily make $200 a week bartending. If you find a busy spot you could probably make that in tips alone!

My eating was pretty good yesterday and then DH brought home 2 big bags of chips and choc covered raisins and almonds:mad: Ugh! And I was the one who opened the chips...not him! No one to be mad at but myself....although he DID bring them in the house!:p

I will bbl today! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

Not sure what workout im doing today? Thinking about switching things up, i usually do a circuit later in the week...may do one today then a full body on Wednesday & Friday, then fill in the days between with cardio+yoga. Of course every day i have to walk the dog:confused: She's staring a hole in me as i type this:rolleyes:

Belinda-Glad to hear your sinuses are doing better, great job on your yoga today. I don't have that Gaiam workout, I've seen it though...

Lori-chips,chocolate covered raisins sounds pretty darn good. Sounds like your DS has his priorities in line...pj's first,lol! Have a good run & weight work.

Melissa-:eek: on your job, my goodness! The sooner you get away from that place the better. How frustrating:( Have a good workout today.

Helene-Have a great workout with legs today.

Hello to everyone that follows. I will bbl to report whatever it is I decided to do today..lol.

Quick check in, workout done. Decided on 5 drills of Drill Max. I also walked the dog for 30mins. Drill max always kicks my butt:eek: how on earth is Cathe able to talk during that one is a mystery:confused: My HRM wasn't working right and it read 305 burned after an hour into the workout, now you KNOW thats a load of crap:eek: I burn 450 cals when i do C&W and DM is more intense...

ok, off to get a new book from the library. Im going to start reading harry potter...

Evening ladies!

Just finished my WO: HIIT 40/20 and C&W Timesaver Cardio premix. 40/20 is the workout I dread most out of the HIITs; it is sooooooo hard. I especially hate butt kicks! I always wind up knocking my shin into the step so now I have a nice bruise there. What a feeling of accomplishment when that's done though. :)

UGH no court tomorrow which means I have to go back to the hell hole. At least it's only 1 day a week; this will help me keep some of my sanity.

The christening for my bff's daughter is coming up. Any ideas on what I can get her? I was thinking a bond but that is so boring lol. I wanted to do something different.

Belinda, nice workout! Hey a little is better than nothing and isn't this supposed to be your active recovery week, missy?? ;) Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Helene, thanks for the heads up on Iris. Shows how much I pay attention! Oi!

Lori, sorry to hear about the weather in your neck of the woods :( I'm not approaching anyone about the lying until they approach me. Once the VP says "You know, you only get paid for 2 weeks" I will have it out. I saved the email from HR and I'm printing it out and saved it to my laptop. I think she figured I would have tried to get out of court if I was only getting paid for 2 weeks but because I didn't bite, now she's pissed off. W/E let her be mad, there is nothing I can do about it! I told the clerk about how they wanted me to write a letter Fri afternoon at 4:30 to get out of it and she laughed; she said once I was picked there was pretty much no getting out of it, and I should look for a new job lol! YUM on the choc raisins/almonds! ;)

Amelia, nice job on DM! That is my all-time favorite Cathe workout!!!! I think it is so much fun. Have you ever tried the cardio premix? OMG I suck wind every time I do that one.

Hi Trish, Cookie, Kristin, Deb, & Iris (even though I know you two are away ;)). Enjoy the rest of your night everyone!!

Evening!
Belinda, glad you're doing better and the cortizone seems to have helped. Must be an abs day - I also did them.
Amelia, have you read any of the HP books? We're looking forward to the movie coming out.
Lori, hope your ds appt went well. That's some mileage you're doing. Don't recall your ever mentioning doing yoga before.
Helene, glad work went ok. Didn't know you were doing sts also. We're supposed to do that wo tomorrow but dh is away, so Thurs it will be. Have doms from 13. The second and third weekend in Oct are out for me, sorry.
Melissa, feel bad for you, suffering with those idiots. But, hey, you sure do cardio. I did 30/30. 40/20 has the dread factor for me also. Wonder how her new ones will compare.
Kristin, how's your week going?
Deb and Iris, hope you're both enjoying your vacations.
Today was 30/30 and med ball abs. Overslept this morning but got them in tonight.It was 36 degrees out this morning! Have the heat on now, but they say tomorrow might be in the 70's. I'm already missing summer.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie - wtg, on 30/30 and abs today. Sounds l miss summer too. It does get nice in the afternoon. It will change soon, aww...

Lori - I hate this kind of weather. At night it gets down in the 40's and during the day it's in the 60's. Hope your son's appt. went well. Did you get your wo in today?

Amelia - nice job, on DM. Haven't done that one in a few month.

Melissa - thanks for reminding me, that this is my revovery week, lol! Nice combo on your wo today.

Hallo Kristin, Deb, & Iris and Trish!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.