Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Sep 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

This week is my recovery week. Not sure what I will do yet?

My plan to do yoga and abs, maybe come cardio?

I will be back to report my workout,

Have a wonderful Monday and workout.

Morning,

Belinda: Enjoy your recovery week. Do you take yoga classes with an instructor? Might be a nice thing to do during your rest week.

Cookie: I hope we can find another weekend that works. What weekend can you do it? That might be a better way to start. I think Iris and I are more flexible. Also, it's getting to the end of September and we still haven't had dinner, I hope you can swing it in October with your schedule.

Iris: Safe travels. I hope you have fun and learn a ton of valuable stuff for the business.

Deb: I haven't done that KCM Lift one yet but I got it. :confused: Maybe I won't ever do it now :eek: Vacation is going to be very nice. You go to FL a lot as well it seems. I like it down there :) Nice job with MM.

Kristin and Melissa: What dates are available for you in October if you are interested in a get together.

Lori: It would have been fun to cheer you on for sure :) Hope you had a good day yesterday!

Amelia: Nice job with MM too yesterday. Might have to do that one this week.

Trish: You are welcome to join us if you can swing it for a hike in the Catskills.

Lot's of things to do today. I have to finish up a lot of work before a meeting tomorrow night (the one that runs until midnight). It got shifted to Tuesday. So the start of the week is a bit rough but it will be good after. Got to get stuff ready for the kids. I plan on getting my workout in tonight. Might be MM since it seems to be popular of late ;)

Another week begins! Have a great one everybody.

Good Morning girls, got a little bit of a hangover this morning:confused: I had a few drinks last night. Today is a rest day anyway so its all good.;) I will walk the dog this morning and thats about it.

Good Morning,

Was planning on doing my long run today but the weather is awful and I don't think its suppose to be any better tomorrow! That's Fall for you I guess.

I was all excited when I checked the mail this morning b/c there was no mail = no bills! LOL But then the mail man came and I set up online banking myself last week b/c there was issues with DH's. Anyway...it appears I did it wrong b/c my bills have now doubled:mad: Not a huge deal b/c the money was taken out of my account, its just something I don't really care to deal with right now.

I am not sure what today's workout will be b/c I was planning on a long run. When DS goes to preschool I will figure it out. Maybe the rain will be stopped by then.

Belinda** enjoy your workout!

Helene** Hope your day isn't to crazy for you. Atleast your meetings are switched to Tuesday's. I would hate to have a meeting on Monday night!

Ameila** LOL at you hungover!;) Atleast its your rest day!

I need to read yesterdays thread and catch up. My coworker called in sick so I have to go into work at 7:30 tonight:confused: Oh well!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies!

Quick check in today before I head off to court :eek: This morning I did STS M1Disc1 + 4DS Bootcamp cardio only. What a great way to jump start the day!!

BBL for personals. Have a great day everyone!! :D

Wow! It's quiet here today.

Even though the weather isn't the best I decided to go for a run outside. It was pretty nice actually and I had a really good pace the whole time. I did 10k and 4DS shoul,bics and tris.

Melissa** have fun in court;) Atleast you don't have to go to work!:eek:

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Hi again! The trial is actually really interesting. I have decided I could never be a lawyer though. And get this; the VP at work totally LIED about my pay!!!!!!!! I took it upon myself to contact HR...yeah, they pay you full salary for as long as you serve jury duty, none of this 2-week bulls#!t!!! WTF?! I was so heated when I found out. How can you do that?! Lie about something like that, then you were gonna make me use my vacation time?! UGHHHHHHH I hate that place so much it's not even funny!!

Lori, good job on the WO! Glad you could get a run scheduled in :)

Helene, I am busy the 1st and last weekends in Oct; I think I'm pretty much free the other ones. I know my dad & brother want to hit 6 Flags one weekend but I'm not sure when and if it will actually happen.

Amelia, I still think your progress is great even though it was 1 pound this week. That is still going in the right direction! You have come so far. You go girl!!

Deb, have a safe & fun trip!! I wish you could take me with you ;)

Iris, so I was entertaining the bartending idea for when i go back to school. Someone gave me some info on a bartending school in Westchester that's $295 for the program; what do you think? Also, I'd need to make at least $200/week, do you think that's possible??

Hi to Cookie, Trish, Belinda, Kristin, and anyone I might have missed. Have a great night!! :D

What a quiet day. Everyone must be busy.

Melissa: Iris is traveling for 5 days. Not sure if she'll check in or not. You might want to re-post your question when she comes back. Yeah, I told you already that your job is soul sucking. See they already got his (VP) and he has none left (soul that is). By the way, I would bet he knows the rules just fine. Can't believe some places treat people like that. He's a walking lawsuit IMO. Glad the trial is interesting and great that you worked out before going.

Amelia: :) on the hangover. It happens to the best of us. I hope you are all recovered for tomorrow.

Deb: Have a nice trip.

Lori: Yeas it was quiet today. There wasn't much to lurk on at work. So when are you planning to do the first 32km?

Today was a good day. Finished up my work, came home and did STS M3W1 chest and back. It felt good. That's it for me today. Hi to everyone else.

Good evening,

Iris - have a great time and safe travels!

Debbie - awesome job, with MM.

Lori - the weather is awful here too. Spring is definatly here. The cars are covered in ice in the mornings, aww! Nice run today.

Melissa - nice job, getting D1 + 4DS BC in before court duty. I would have been heated too about the pay!

Big HALLO to Cookie, Trish, Kristin and Amelia! Hope I didn't miss anybody.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.