COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do MMA Kickbox today.

Have a great workout and day, everyone! Later I will try to catch up on personals.

Morning!
Been doing paperwork and wanted to say hi before going to sweat.
Belinda, kb works the abs so good, doesn't it. How many ab workouts are you getting in lately?
Cookie

Good morning Cookie,

Still haven't worked out:( Have a giant headache:confused: need to wait until the meds kick in. Have fun with your workout, girl. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is PUB Back, MM Back, and a run.
So yesterday turned into a physical health day....I was feeling great allll morning, then bam, in between sessions I had the worst pains in my upper stomach, and I knew what was coming. :( I actually cancelled a session for the first time *sigh*, laid down for a minute in DC's office, then said "screw it...why put it off", and came home and made myself get sick. I knew it was coming anyways! So.....after that I felt like a million bucks, and it never came back! I went back to work and was fine, like nothing had happened. Weird...*sigh*.

Belinda- Hope you can get to your workout today....nice one yesterday!

Cookie- What you doin' up so early? I didn't think about people who lived with other people having a hard time taking a mental health day....:confused: Sometimes my cat bugs me? lol Hope your day goes smoothly with the woman who annoys you......if she gives you any crap, lemme know....hehe.

Amelia- lmao @ your DH's dream. So what did he have to say for himself when he woke up? Great workout yesterday.

Melissa- looks like everyone has arm DOMS today....lol RS...my fave step dvd. :)

Helene- How you holding up?

Deb- ((hugs)) how was the rest of your day?? Glad you can add more intensity to your workouts these days. :D Bahhh humbug @ making a doc appt. for myself.......

Trish- Omg, I felt the exact same way you did two days ago, so flippin tired and couldn't get out of my own way. :confused: So yes, I have some doms today, but it's so hard to get bicep doms that even slight doms is a good thing. :) Nothing going on with my tri's either....weird.... but honestly? Have you ever had doms in both??? Doesn't it seem like it's one or the other most of the time? Or am I a circus freak show? :eek:

Kristen- Holy wowza....that's one long workout you did! High fives! And both Trish and I are doing an FF rotation, so hence all the mixing and matching! And yeah I thought lifting a feather after PUB Biceps was a feat, but trying to do a whole other routine?? It burned.

Ok hope I didnt' miss anyone...bbl

Good morning all! I am up early because it is my official first day back at work. I need to be out the door by 7. Today will either be a rest day (did not sleep much last night and I have a lot going on today) or PUB. We shall see. If I do PUB, it won't be until 8 tonight.

Belinda- I love MMA Kickbox. Some people gave it bad reviews on the Schock Cardio forum, but I always get a good sweat out of it and I love the ab work at the end. Those push-up planks kill. Enjoy!

Iris- I find the same thing about DOMS with tri's and bi's- either one has them and the other doesn't. Never both at the same time. Maybe that is b/c I wouldn't be able to use my arms at all if that happened, lol. I find it hard to get DOMs in my biceps as well. I wonder why that is. Yesterday's workout was a long one, but I felt I had to get both in because I skipped Tuesday. Plus, I find that even with a long workout like that, if I do the cardio first, I am pumped up enough to lift well and get the job done. I just forgot about that stability ball moves. I felt it boy!

Cookie- your job sounds interesting. I guess you'll be especially busy now with the teacher evaluation changes. I admit I am confused on how it is going to work. Some of my friends think it is a bad thing (mostly my lazy teacher friends ;)) and others don't think it is that big of a deal.

Debbie- hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner!

Okay, I'm off. I'll be back tonight for more personals. Have a great day!

Kristin

Hallo girls,

I am done with my workout!

Kirsten - I was sweating good with this workout, love it! Enjoy your workout.

Iris - have fun with your UB and run today.

Still have to walk the dogs, sun is out:p than clean my floor:confused: BBL!

Morning

Today i will do CCPP, im not sure if its the full version or not? I down loaded yesterday from Sean O'Malleys facebook status, he's offering it free in memory of Jim MacLaren, who has recently passed. I wasn't familiar with his (Jim MacLaren) achievements until i listened to PP last night...what a very, high spirited and truly inspiring man he was.I plan on bringing the dog with me. After CCPP i will come back and do some stretchmax.

So I asked DH about him waking me up yesterday morning and he doesn't remember anything, he thought it was very funny:rolleyes:

Belinda-I need to clean my kitchen floor ..i keep putting it off. Nice job on your workout. Did you schedule the surgery yet?

Cookie-You just reminded me to get in an abb workout today...why do i always forget them:eek:

Iris-Did you have a stomach virus or something? Nice workout planned for today. oh *whispers* my Braves are still in first place:p;) Its actually pretty exciting...its been a while since they've been in first place the whole darn season:eek:.

Kristin-Have a good day at work and nice workout tonight w/PUB.

Hello to EVERYONE i missed. I will bbl

Hola ladies!!

I thought today was Friday and unfortunately it isn't :( Oh well, it IS a 3 day weekend though so that is fantastic!! def looking forward to it. I thought I would have more promos this weekend but so far I only have 1 wine tasting tomorrow night. Hopefully some more jobs will come in cuz we will get slow until Halloween when all the pre-holiday promos begin to roll in. I can't believe it's Sept already! I love the fall so I'm very happy :D

Still have DOMS in my upper body. My calves are killing too, maybe because I haven't done RS in awhile? Tonight I have Legs & Glutes and I might add a Turbo Jam quickie 20 min on after. You know what's funny, I've had KPC/L&G for almost a year and I have NEVER done L&G...tonight will be my 1st time! :eek:

Trish, I have been having problems sleeping too. On lunch break, I take a nap in my car lol. I'm excited for the WO blender too. My brother is going to help me hook my Ipod up to my TV so I can do the workouts on a big screen. He's good with all that tekkie stuff. Me, not so much ;)

Deb, hope you enjoyed your bday!

Amelia, I've never tried CC but I heard a lot of good things about it. Is it like a podcast? I'm still not really sure what it's all about.

Iris, I'm glad you're feeling better. Maybe there is something going around? Last Fri we went out for my friend's bday and she got sick after only 1 drink and then she was fine. Weird.

Belinda, I like MMA Kickbox too. I think it's a great workout when you're short on time or don't really feel like working out. It's not as intense as some of Cathe's other Kickbox stuff but sometimes that is a good thing ;)

Kristin, hope you have a great 1st day! I am the same way with tri/bi DOMS. Usually, my bis never have it but after Tues's workout, they felt it. Not so much in the tris, which is where I usually feel it. I wish I felt it more in my tris cuz they need to be worked like nobody's business!

Hi Cookie, Lori, and anyone I missed! Have a great day!!

CCPP done! Great workout. After about 45mins Cassie girl was DONE (labmix) LOL, i was running but she wasn't:confused: I had the leash extending out VERY FAR behind me...poor thing, gotta get her back in shape;). I then came home and did core max #1

I've got my crockpot going, i've got a load in the washer and im ready to have some breakfast. then i guess i will clean my kitchen floor:rolleyes:

Melissa-Here is a link that will explain cardio coach some more. High fives on the Doms. Your going to love L&G,one of my favorite lower body workouts and thanks for the comment on my blog the other day. I checked out that link you have on your blog, i forget the name right now but wow...the food looked delish! Think i will make that pepper chicken pasta dish i saw on there next week,yum!

later gators

Good morning girls,

Dinner was really good last night and we ate outside even though it was so hot but it was in a courtyard w/flowers so pretty. I decided to make brownies with marshmallows & walnuts and we ate them warm, so yummy:) So the boys school closed yesterday until Tuesday because the air conditioner broke. I say let them sweat it out, LOL Why didn't we get those kind of lucky breaks:) I did have to walk to elementary school, even though it wasn't 2 miles uphill but STILL:D

I did the TM for 35 min. on incline today and off to work in a few. Easy rest of the week even though yesterday felt like Friday.

Belinda - Happy to hear your meds kicked in and you were able to w/o. Do you have a date in mind when you would get surgery?

Cookie - Love raspberry pie, thanks for celebrating;) The beginning of Nov. or January would work for me for a mini RT.

Iris - Now that I'm older I can act like your Mom . . . get a check-up soon;) Do you think you ate something bad?

Kristin - Have fun with your 1st day of school. I remember when the boy's were in 7th grade the teacher's said that was a tough year because they were over the shyness of 6th grade and were testing the rules:confused:

Amelia - I'm going to check-out Sean's facebook. It sounds like it's the whole workout.

Melissa - I can imagine how busy you get with promo's around the holidays . . . fun way to make extra $$$'s:)

Trish - Are you still working out at the gym at lunchtime?

Lori - How is it going at your Mom's?

Helene - Hopefully your avoiding blister's. When do you get back?

Have a great day:)

Good evening,

Cookie - did you get all that paperwork done? I work my abs 2 tiems a week and you?

Lori - how are you feeling today?

Iris - awesome job, on PUB Back, MM Back and run today.. Hope you are not coming down with something?

Amelia - glad you enjoyed CCPP today. Thanks for letting us know about the free downlaod. I already got it, love it! LOL, about your DH dream!

Debbie - Sorry to hear your day didn't turned out as you expected. I will go to the hospital after I am done with STS, I am in M3 W2! Nice job on the TM today. Have you seen the OF?

Trish - must be soemething in the air, I feel the same way lately! Have fun with your workout today.

Kirsten - wow, on that workout yesterday. I love MMA KB too! Lot's of fun! For some reason I thought today was Friday too, lol!

Melissa - I didn't mind for the MMA KB beeing a low intnsity workout today. Nice job on the DOMS! I love L&G, have fun tonight.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.