COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR SEP 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday:( I was just to excusted!

That means I will have to do cardio and abs today:confused:

Great job, on your workouts this week everyone! Keep up the great work!

Have a great Sunday! I will be back!

Good Morning!

Not once this weekend did I actually get up when my alarm went off!:confused: To tired I guess. I wanted to get a longer run in today and its still possible but I wont be able to go as far as I originally wanted to.

My plane ticket is booked for TO. I told DH that I needed to come back late Sunday evening and what did he do? Booked it for 11:20 Sunday morning! I would still be running by then and if I wasn't, I still wouldn't be able to leave b/c I would be having pictures taken and interviews! LOL Then we had to switch it to Mon morning b/c I couldn't get out on Sunday at all:(

So I am going to try and make up for lost time over the next 3-4 weeks. I don`t know if I posted this yesterday but my plans is to do 2 interval hill runs a week, 2 normal runs and 1 long run and I have to do 2 32 k runs before I go. And I am also going to be doing some plyo legs or Insanity. I may feel better going into this if I kick it up a notch the next couple of weeks.

Belinda** I bet you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Enjoy your workout today!

Ameila** Good for you at staying away from the brownies. I need to learn some of your willpower!:D

Helene** I can nap on the weekends and they would never know. I had a nap the last weekend I worked for 2 hours! LOL I can`t remember why I napped though. I think we were doing something the night before. I wasn`t tired because I was working late! haha! Cause I kept thinking that DH didn`t get to have a nap like me!:D

Kristin** I should do LIC abs today. I have probably only ever done that workout once and that was after I had DS. Those workouts were sitting here for a while before I got to do them because I was a big fat preggo lady!:p

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

I'm thinking of attempting the extended Low Max today............:eek:

Ok ladies....we're setting the date by the end of this week! No bulls***ing around!! :eek::D How about either Saturday, Oct. 9th or Sunday Oct. 10th for our NY/NJ get together?

BBL for personals....gotta hit the ground runnin' today!

I did CCV4! Traved 4.70 miles:D Burned 662 cal. I still have to work those abs:eek: BBL!

Iris - what's with the bulling? Did I miss something? Have fun with LM today.

Lori - I knew, you was gonna go! Yeah! Enjoy your run.:eek:

I will be back later!

Morning,

Today will be a full body weight workout.

Im a little frustrated right now with the scale. I didn't lose anything last week and this week only a pound:eek:. Kinda confused about why its coming off so slow? 2lbs a month isn't what i had in mind:confused: anyways...bbl

Hi Girls,

Just getting to work at its after 11:eek: But I know my coworker does the same thing on the weekends she works so ME DO NOT CARE~!:D

My workout was just over 10 miles and abs from LIC (thanks to Kristin);)

Belinda** Nice workout this morning! I had my doubts I was going to back out as well but with so many people asking me if I was going, I had to do something to shut them up!

Iris** HAve fun with LM! I would love to join you in NY but ya know I have to go away on the 17th! How about you girls drive up to TO to cheer me on? Now we are talking. How much fun with that BE?!

Ameila** Who knows why the body holds on to every last ounce that it can but if you feel good in your clothes, I wouldn't worry to much about it. You have lost alot of weight and came along way!

I should do some work I suppose. I have to pick my sister up at 1 and take her to the airport so I should get some of my stuff did!:D

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: Good you took a rest day yesterday if you were tired! Nice cardio today. And work those abs!

Lori: Hope you get what you need done before picking up your sis. So your run is at the end of October. Are you still going to get two 32km runs in before then too? That sounds insane. Not that I don't think you can do it :p Too funny about the naps. :p I love it.

Amelia: You are doing great. For sure keep going. Also, Tom Venuto says no change is still feedback. If you don't see change for a while then it might be time to change something. Not that I have any idea what, but just thought I would share. But I still think you are doing amazing. Have you kept track of your sodium intake? If it's high you could lower it. You could also try reducing your carbs on the days you don't lift. Sorry if you are already doing all of this.

Allright, now that Iris is pushing, northeasterners. How is everyone for the 9th & 10th of October for getting together? I'm good with it.

Iris: Looking forward to your feedback on the extended LM. :eek:

Hi to everyone else.

Just did Tracy Staehle cardio kickbox something. It was good. 485 calories and 1hr.

Laundry is calling. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Good morning girls,

I ended up doing KCM Lift, one of Kelly's new DVD's the other day and I did not like it. There were 2 w/o's on the DVD Olympic lifting & powerlifting not my thing. Today I'm sticking with an oldie but goodie MM:)

So I'm stressing about all the things I have to do before Tuesday when we leave for FL. My Mom's coming so I'm trying to have everything perfect:confused: and it's driving me nuts!

Belinda - A rare rest day for you yesterday, looks like your back at it again today:)

Lori - I'm thinking Tornoto is 6-8 hrs. from me but maybe someday:) So what's up with the pictures & interviews. Is that for the top runners only? I only get paid once a month so it should go in effect for September.

Iris - The 9th or 10th is good for me. In Oct. the only days that don't work for me are Oct. 15-17 and Oct. 24. Have fun with Low Max today.

Amelia - I know it's frustrating for you but for an outsider I think it's awesome that your still losing. Kudos on passing of the brownies:) I like the advice Helene gave to you too.

Helene - I like that Tracey DVD too . . . great job:)

Melissa - I have jury duty the middle of Oct. but it's only for one day. I have to call the night before & see if my number is picked otherwise I don't have to go, in the past my number has never been called. Loved your story:)

Kristin - I hope your feeling better.

Hi Cookie & Trish - Are you girls interested in the Catskill hike?

Have a great day:)

whew...just finished Muscle Max and i must say my muscles are maxed;)

Thanks for the input girls, i hope i didn't sound like a pouty pants this morning, i was throwing off some steam:eek:. There a few things i could do but after talking to my hubby about it i decided to wait until Oct. before i change anything. I've got stay patient,arg.

Helene-The carb idea sounds interesting, may try that. Sodium came to mind this morning when i stepped on the scale because i had a sub for supper yesterday:rolleyes: could be the cuprit. Nice job on your kickbox workout for an hour...wow, you go girl! Nice cal burn too. I need to get some Gain for laundry, i forgot it yesterday:confused:

Deb-Looks like were muscle maxing today:p How did you like those slow and low pulses in the lunge section? I was grunting:confused: Your trip tuesday sounds exciting! Try not to worry to much...Hugs!

Lori-Nice run and abb work today. Have a good day at work.

Belinda-Great job with CCV4, i haven't done that one in a while. Love the music...have a good abb workout!

Hello to everyone that follows! I will try and bbl.

'Evening Ladies!
Quick check in. Yesterday was KCM KB - ok one Did it w/weighted gloves so that helped. Lots of walking (and talking) at the Latin Festival and then the Big E, so hopefully that counts for something.
Can not do Columbus Day weekend - my dad is coming in for his birthday celebration and worship and adoration.
Cookie

Good evening,

Amelia -great job, with your workout today.

Lori - nice job on that run/abs today. Still haven't worked my abs. LOL, shutting people up!

Helene - worked out today, abs didn't happend. Same on me! Glad you liked your new KB wo.

Iris - how was the extended LM?

Debbie - nice job with KCM lift. I looked at the clips on CV, didn't liked it. Have fun on Tuesday.

Cookie - how do you like KCM KB? She just desn't klick with me? Glad you had fun at the festival

Hi Kirsten, Melissa and Trish hope you all had a great weeknd.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.