COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR SEP 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I caught up with personals last night, so make sure you read yesterday's thread:p

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Have a great day and workout! I will be back later!

Good Morning Ladies......

I did cardio yesterday, but no back....figured I'd do it last night, but my arm is still sore. :mad: So now I figure I'll do back and shoulders this morning. I wake up....my back is killlling me. :mad: So now I figure I'll just do shoulders...lol I'm almost figuring taking my rest week early. In fact I think I just decided I won't lift today......*sigh*

I do now feel slight doms in my quads an glutes.....:confused:

Belinda- LMAO....I know you weren't talking to me! Ok now I just read yesterday's post....ohh no!! (((Hugs))) I'm sorry Belinda. This doctor might be onto something though? At least she's looking at other possibilities instead of being knife happy!

Cookie- lol @ your dinner comment.....one of the reasons I can't skip meals! Wtg on CCC yesterday. I go to the doc @ 9:30 this morning.

Trish- I don't know how I don't have DOMS? Maybe TOM had something to do with DOM? lmao! I don't know.

Deb- What are we starting, the Insomnia Anonymous club?? Are any of us sleeping these days? :confused: Wonder if it's the weather.....?

Lori- Did I steal your post from yesterday or what? :eek: I haven't done anything to make my back so sore today, but I did do kickbox yesterday , and planned on back last night or today....weird...lol And yeah, if DG wasn't such a jerk right outta the gate, it might be different.... Sorry for your crazy schedule! 3 a.m. would have never seen me

Amelia- And how is Rodney these days? Tell him I said hello, I miss him! lol Glad your DD's fever broke! That is the definitely the deal breaker! Ugh @ going to the E.R...........how about an on call?

Hi to Helene, Kristin, and Melissa!

I work til 8 tonight, so I'm going in when I feel like it.... DC gave me a budget for some new pieces for the gym, so off I go after the doc! He's outta town today....glad because we had a small tiff yesterday. It's over, but still......I think it's been kinda building....and I let it go, as usual. I need to not do that anymore.....lol

Peace.......

Good morning Iris and all who follows today,

Iris - ROFLMAO! Of course, I wasn't talking to you:p:eek::p Have fun with your UB workout today. Nice job, on the cardio yesterday.

I am done with MMA Kickboxing:D Need to shower than walk the dogs! BBL!

Good Morning

I haven't decided on todays workout but im leaning towards a circuit, perhaps an easier one like body fusion w/heavier weights. I will also walk the dog.

Belinda-Yay on your new workouts, so exciting!! I would be confused too about the surgery:confused: maybe the new doctor that called you knows what she's talking about, what does your DH say about the surgery? WTG on your workout.

Iris-My you are a busy beaver these days:confused: I hope your back feels better soon, nothing worse than back pain:( What are you planning on buying for the gym? I'll tell Rodney you said hey

Cookie-Nice job on CCC yesterday. I love yoga but i've noticed i like the flowing ones better than the holding pose kinda one(thats the best way i can describe them:rolleyes:) Have a good workout today

Trish-Glad you like your DD's teacher! I also noticed the amount of work my DD does (in 3rd grade too) she has 5 test on Friday's...i thought that seems like an awful lot for a third grader? but what do I know...:rolleyes: She's learning her times tables right now..doing pretty good.

Lori-LOL at exercising in your sleep. Sometimes my quads will burn during yoga...thats weird too. Nice workout yesterday!!

Hello to everyone I missed, i will bbl:)

Good Morning!

Coffee is all gone and I feel like I need more! My mom only made enough for one cup...WTH is up with that? Waste not, want not I suppose!:confused: She also tried getting DS out of bed so I could sleep but that didn't go over either. He won't leave me alone long enough for anything.

I am undecided about today's workout as well. I was thinking about doing my long run when I got home tonight but then I may be to lazy. The next time I could fit a long run in, would be on Mon when DS is in preschool. I will size it up. I may just go for a run here and have it over with.

Belinda** Sounds like this Dr is really looking into your sinus problems for you. Its to bad it keeps reoccuring! That would drive me insane. Hopefully she knows what she is talking about and you can get some relief soon.

Iris** I also had leg DOMS that I don't know where it came from! LOL It would have been a good night to get in the hot tub if I were home. I do love DOMS...but not when I don't deserve it or see it coming! LOL

Ameila** Enjoy your workout!

Trish** How are your legs today??? I bet you are walking funny!:eek:

Cookie** The race is on Oct 17th...not long now. I think I have decided to go. I am going to try to book my ticket today.

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning girls,

Checking in from the train so you know the deal...short & sweet:D. I SLEPT ALL NIGHT!! But didn't get to bed until almost 11:00 so I'm still tired:mad: I can't win for losing! Today's wo was S&H Back + BM Back + iClimb 16. I only did 20 mins on the elliptical. Just too tired:confused: Tonight I will try to get to bed in time.

Okey dokey. I'll be back for personals once I get settled at work.

Good morning girls,

Quick check-in for me too:) I'm going with my boss for the big holiday set-up, Macy's take pictures & videos and sends it to all the other stores across the country so they know how all the displays should look. I'm nervous just thinking the holidays are around the corner.

I'll be back later with personals before I workout this afternoon:)

Morning ladies!!

Sorry about not checking in yesterday; I was in such a FUNK and had a foul mood all day, so I didn't want to bring that negative energy over here :eek:. I think it was a combo of being moody cuz of TOTM, being moody for falling off my clean eating for 3 days straight, and crap that went down at work yesterday. I was exhausted when I went home so no WO for me last night.

I finally got CTX!!! This morning I did the cardio + abs only from Power Circuits, then the Upper Body Split. This combined with 4DS (my new favorite series :D) would make a KILLER rotation!! I was dreaming up all the things I could do with them on the drive down to work lol. But I promised myself the next rotation I do is another round of STS.

Belinda, I am glad your doc re-evaluated you and didn't jump the gun on your surgery. Maybe she can uncover something that the other docs couldn't? And you are right, if no one can guarantee that surgery will work then why get it, esp after the hard time you had with it last go round. I hope she can shed some light and make you feel better! Good luck!! Someone replied to my CTX post in the rotations forum but the CTX rotation she created, while it looked great, it was just way too repetitive for me. I like to do something different every day, week after week. Her rotation had something different every day, just the same thing each week for 4 weeks. That would bore me.

Kristin, I'm so glad you like Nikolas's teacher. LMAO @ the parents' questions!! I love when my mom comes home from back to school night and tells me all the things the parents say. Sometimes I wonder if they are living on another planet!

Deb, the state prob wants to know my parents' income so they can deny me any money since they are BROKE lol ;)

Trish, I love your daughter's name too! So pretty. Have you tried reading before bed? I was getting horrible sleep until I started reading. I turn the TV off an hour before I'm supposed to go to sleep and read, and then I sleep like a baby :)

Cookie, my friend's wedding is Oct 29 (Fri). It is weird living at home. I def need to redecorate my room! It looks like a 14 year old lives there, hasn't changed since HS lol :p I'm thinking about ripping up the rug and putting in hardwood floors since the rest of the upstairs is HW, and DEFINITELY getting rid of the wallpaper. Wallpaper!! :eek::eek:

Iris, I say go for the rest week! I can't wait for mine next week. My upper body is already killing me from this morning's WO :eek:

Amelia, I agree with you on flowing vs holding poses in yoga. I enjoy the flowing way more, prob because I have ADD and need to constantly be doing something lol ;) I can't just relax and breathe. 5 tests on 1 day?! That sounds like a lot! :eek:

Lori, glad you decided to do the race! :D

Have a great day ladies!! It's almost Friday :))))

Hey Girls!

I went outside earlier and it was so nice out that I couldn't NOT go for a run. There are so many hills out here it's nuts. And it's so funny b/c all of the little places that use to seem so far away (like my friends house) when I was growing up, doesn't seem that far anymore. Then again, we use to walk like turtles. So I just finished a nice hilly 12.3 k run...took me an hour.

Trish** Good workout despite lack of sleep. I know for a fact that I have more flights on Fri night:( We get a busy spurt and then nothing. I can't complain b/c at least I am getting call outs and more $.

Deb** Christmas is so close its scary. I have already started some christmas shopping but b/c we are planning on going to FL for 2 weeks in April I don't think we need to go over board. Half of the time we buy something just for the sake of buying it!:confused:

Melissa** What are you talking about? I love bringing negative energy around! LOL I look at this place as a place to vent, I can't just vent to anyone and DH gets tired of hearing it....esp when its work related (which it usually is) I love CTX weights, its such a good burner!

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Hi all. It has been an adjustment going back to work and picking up my two wise guys. Sorry I haven’t been posting much. I have read yesterday’s and today’s posts and I think I am caught up :):eek::)

Amelia- I’m glad your daughter is feeling better. Things are going around already. I was forgetting to give my boys their vitamins at the end of summer, but now we are back to being very diligent in giving them their vitamins every night.

Lori- I’ve dealt with some wack-a-doo parents over the years, that’s for sure. I liked just being the parent for once. I just sat there listening to all the crazy requests and things the other parents were saying and I just thought to myself, I’m not that bad, lol. BTW- I cannot survive the morning without at least two cups of coffee. My DH used to make the coffee for me in the morning, sweet, right? Wrong. He always only made enough for one cup and so I told him, “Thanks but I’ll do it, really, I appreciate it though,” lol. He thinks I am nuts the way I am with my coffee. I’ll only drink Folger’s and it has to be a certain roast, lol.

Trish- I’m glad you had a good back to school night and like the teacher. Since meeting Nikolas’ teacher, I feel a bit of relief. I did feel like two parents came in to do “battle” with the teacher a little. Don’t know why some people feel the need to do that. Anyway, today Nikolas bought lunch for the first time and he was so proud because he did it “all by myself, Mom, and I got chocolate milk for my drink too!” :) He is actually starting to tell me about his day when he gets home. BTW, Your comment about hindparts cracked me up, lol. Hope you get caught up on some zzzz’s soon!

Deb- I haven’t gone to bed that early in so long, I cannot even remember, and it was the best thing I could have done because my energy has been good the last two days.

Cookie- CCC is so hard!!! I have only done two or three times and I always get dizzy at some point in the workout, lol. That plus not eating lunch is a recipe for a ravenous appetite, lol.

Belinda- I guess this is good news if you don’t need surgery? Some doctors really are quacks. Okay, so you have one more disc to go. . . I'll save those congrats until then ;)

Melissa- I feel like an idiot asking but what is TOTM? CTX, that’s another one I don’t have. You guys feed my addiction, lol. Must check that one out. Redecorating is always fun. LOL at the 14-year old room comment. My brother took over my room when I moved out and he made everything gray and black. That’s right. No turning back after that, lol.

On today’s agenda for me is 4 DS LIS. I am loving this series, the last time I did it was in June. I just like doing cardio and weights in every workout.

BBL
Kristin

Last edited:
Evening.
Belinda, glad this dr is really looking even more into things. Don't know if I ever mentioned to you but I have lupus and used to be on a lot of different meds. My sinuses were a mess and other things too. They decided antibiotics were lowering my immune system too much and went off then and other pills and am doing much, much better healthwise. Of course, they didn't give me reactions to cookies, cake or bread, tho! Did you finish?
Amelia, I like the power yoga style and also how it makes the thighs and quads tingle. Plus I feel all relaxed! My exchange student, I'll call her dis (dear Irish daughter), did it with me. It was great. Five tests is too much! Did you know there is a suggested order to teaching multiplication/division facts: 1, 2, 5, 10, 0, 3, 4, 6, 8, 7. Left off 9 since most people teach it as a pattern. If you do both mult and div right away, it truly will help her later on and have her focus on one fact family at a time. I just spend way too much time seeing children struggling with not knowing them. Sorry if I overstep.
Lori, glad you made up your mind on the race. I set up the pot for the next morning as soon as I come in the house from work! And I need two cups!
Kristin, did you see that? Two cups for me. We were running low on milk last night, and I reminded everyone there had better be enough for my coffee or no one would have a good morning around here. Sure enough, they left me some.
Iris, what did the dr say? Thinking of you. What did you buy for the gym? Are you still cooking?
Helene, where are you today? Hope all is well.
Deb, so are you a model? Showing everyone else how to do things, what with getting photographed and video, you'll be charging me to meet you.
Melissa, want to move to my house? My boys have never redone oh wait they've never done anything to improve rooms over here. You and Kristin inspired me with 4ds - I did kb this morning. Thanks.
Trish, so how are the doms? Love your dd's name! Is she the one with the August birthday party?
Started Amy Bento's kb surge, but didn't feel like doing any flying kicks, so once that started move to 4ds kb, inspired by all the talk here about it. Finished a big report this evening, so I am feeling accomplished. Too bad I haven't straightened up around the house and have four more reports due on Monday, but I did kb!
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.