COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 D40 (squat rack legs) today. This is my last STS leg workout:( I am also every excited about my next rotation :eek:

I will be back to report my workout/personals!

Happy Hump day!

Hi all! sorry I was MIA yesterday, it was a loooonnnggg day. After school we had a faculty meeting, which ran long because, quite frankly, people don't know when to just shut up :mad::mad:. There are about ten faculty members who always have to say something just to hear themselves speak :rolleyes:. I was getting so anxious because it was Nikolas' first day in the aftercare program at school and I was worried that he was not liking it, etc., etc., etc. didn't pick up Nikolas until 4:30, then I had to pick up Chris at the daycare. I picked up a pizza and scarfed it down quickly, dropped the boys off at my mom's and went to open school night (as a parent for the first time). On a side note, I really liked Nikolas' teacher, and I realized as neurotic as I may be with my little one going to kindergarten, I am not that bad:D. Some of the things parents were asking were RIDICULOUS. Can you write a note telling me what my son ate so I know if he ate? My daughter refuses to eat her lunch because she says she doesn't have enough time, can she have more time to eat? Maybe eat in the classroom? Geez. . .

Then I picked up the boys, got home and gave them their bath. DH came home from work and helped me put them to bed. I was supposed to do 4DS BC yesterday. Yeah, that did not happen. I went to bed at 8:45, no joke.

So on today's agenda is 4 DS BC.

Belinda- WTG on finishing STS!!!!!!! That must feel so wonderful to get to that last disc! What kind of results have you noticed from this time around? I have to get it!!!!

I'll be back for more personals. I just have to catch up on reading yesterday's posts.

Kristin

Hallo girls,

I am done with D40 Squat Rack legs! I went heavier on almost all exercises:eek: I know I was suppost to go down in weight (85%), but I felt so strong today I went up instead:p I am much stronger than 5%!;) I am very proud to compare my results from March to now, big difference! I came a long way since March. My back is feeling fine, not trouble there, thank goodness! One more disc and I am done with STS:( I did it!

Warmup: 4 sets / 8 reps
Squats - 70#/10 reps (up 5# from last week)
Squats - 70#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 110# (up 10 # from last week)
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 75# (up 10# from last week)
Front Squats - 75# (up 10# from last week)
Static Lunge - 100# (all 4 sets)

I also did the stretch from GS legs. That's it for me today.

Kirstin - I have one more disc on Friday! I will report my results next week! Have fun with BC today.

I will be back later! My best to all.

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do 4DS Kickbox/Abs, and S&H and BM Back. Ok so yesterday I did S&H Legs, and most of MM Legs (skipped the Leg Presses w/ band because I was fried), but I did add on the Band work from GS just torture myself some more! And today?? No Doms! wth is that?

I worked late last night...went in early, then a doc appointment, then back to work til 8 pm, THEN DC came back for a conference call that he wanted me to stay for, THEN as soooon as I pull out of the parking lot? DG calls. *sigh* Only a couple of people know about what's going on in my medical world, it's nothing I spread around ya know?? But he must have heard something. He calls last night and again asks what's going on. As usual I say work...blah blah...but this time he didn't fall for it....and he kept asking 'are you sure that's it?'...'are you sure you're feeling ok?' Ugh. :confused: Can you believe he actually said to call him sometime after my appointment and let him know? :confused:

Belinda- yayyy! WTG on finishing STS! So what's your next rotation? Maybe you told us already....kinda like you told us about your 10k!! :eek::p

Lori- I agree with Belinda! If you're heart really isnt' into it....don't do it. I am so with you on the pms raging!! Ughhhh....I'm bad this month...very hormonal! LOL

Deb- What is KCM? I see you guys mention it all the time! Maybe I've asked before..... And yeah, this girl is hysterical! I see her for the 3rd time this morning...LOL, and I just met her yesterday!

Helene- Maybe we can go to the library? Which one do you go to? Books were good! I have been referring to them! If the worst happens and I have surgery....bring the kids to visit me :) no wait, I take that back.....I dont' trust kids not picking up something in the hospital......lol I appreciate the offer, though! I usually dont go alone because of my reaction....but I tried to tough it out.....:( When are your parents coming?

Amelia- Sorry your DS is sick....did you get to the doc??

Melissa- lmaoooo @ your "I hate my job" scholarship. Omg too funny! So this girl is coming back in for her equip. orientation on thurs. w/ the one guy, and this morning to sign up with the other.....I had to be careful when she left last night with guy number one, not to say " see you in the morning"...LOL......fml seriously.

Trish- What's up with our restless nights??? Seriously?? I think it's our workouts! I do....I keep wakign up in the middle of the night! How'd it go with the carrot cake??

Cookie- No...i"ve never gone to that fair! It must be awesome. I was just saying yesterday how the leaves were turning early.....we haven't had much rain.

Ok ladies..I'm off and running...again..lol BBL

Good morning Iris,

LOL, I posted in the yesterday's thread! I will do a rotaiton with Debbie (Fitnessfreak) It's from M&F mag. Looks almost like M3 all over again:eek: Debbie sent me the rotation yesterday, looks like a lot of fun(and it looks like a burner too). I will start going to the gym instead working out at home, since I don't have a hack squat/leg press/ cable triceps press downs.

Have fun with your Ub workout. Looks like you gonna have some doms tomorrow!

Melissa - I keep forgetting to ask you, have you found a CTX rotation or looked through Cathe's rotation check ins? I went through her rotation check in so many times in the past, but never found one! I was wondering if you had more luck?

I will be back later!

Last edited:
Good Morning, today will be a long dog walk + yoga. Thinking about doing some Rodney today;) And I've got laundry...of course

Elizabeth went to school this morning, she is such a trooper. Her throat isn't 100% but Tylenol and ibuprofen helps and her fever broke last night. I never could get her into the doctors yesterday...they told me to take her to the E.R:confused: Not sure its an emergency situation. If I couldn't' get her temperature down i would have taken her...

Belinda- woohoo on finishing up with STS! Thats so awesome girl! How's the sinuses today? LOL a posting in yesterdays thread. I've done that before..i've posted in an entirely different thread too:eek:

Kristin-I was LMAO at your post, i use to work at a place with co-workers that had the same problem...didn't know when to shut up!! Glad to hear you liked your son's teacher. Have a good workout today.

Iris-No doms? I figured you'd be doing the duck woddle this morning? Sounds like DG cares about you. Have a good day today!!!

Hello to everyone who follows...

Good Morning!

Had to go back to work last night and I didn't get home until almost 3 a.m:confused: DS slept until 8:30 but I still wasn't ready to get up. Nothing that a bit of foffee can't fix.

My back and legs are a little sore today and I don't know why. I didn't do any exercises yesterday that would make my back sore. KB has a way of sneaking in like that. Odd. I was planning on working back but that won't happen now. I am going to do cardio,chest,tris and abs. OR I may do a circuit using the TM and another dvd.

DS and I are going to my parents house for the night. My sister offered to watch him while I went for a 32 k run but there are to many hills where my mom lives and you either have to go right or left....no side sts....noth'in! I may do my long run tomorrow evening when I get home while everyone else is eating dinner.

Belinda** I bet you are looking forward to a new rotation. I am looking forward to coming up with something myself once I am done this marathon....IF I do this marathon. After posting yesterday I looked up the website and I got a little excited about it! Im so weird!

Ameila** Glad to hear DD is starting to come around. I guess she likes school or she would have used that excuse to stay home!:D

Iris** Sounds like DG is trying. I am guessing if he didn't have to start each conversation off the way he does, you guys might actually get along better;)

Kristin** I know I wouldn't be able to handle being a teacher. What about the parents that think their kids can't do anything wrong? Those have to be the worst.

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Morning ladies,

I'm checking in from the train so I'll keep it short and sweet just in case I lose my post:confused: My wo today was S&H Legs + MM LB premix. My hindparts were dieing in MM after S&H. Great burn! I have back-to-school night tonight. I am looking forward to meeting Amaya's teacher. Ok, that's it for now. Will catch up on personals at work:D.

workout done. 55min dog walk + A.M yoga:standing poses (20mins)

Trish-Amaya is such a beautiful name. I always look forward to meeting my kids teachers too. Nice workout today..wow. I'm sure you will get some nice doms later...

Lori-Have a good workout.

Hey to everyone that follows..

Hi girls,

Another bad nights sleep for me too . . . not sure what's up with this:( I did the TM last night. I also hopped on this morning for 30 min. I want to get KCM (Kelley Coffey-Meyer) in tonight and try one of her new ones.

I have a big clean up at one of our stores . . . top boss of Macy's is coming to check out the store. It's really weird they have these visits but give the stores 2 weeks notice . . . I'm thinking what's the point.

Belinda - I have some M&F's lying around, will have to check out which rotation you mean.

Iris - Kelley w/o's are pretty good and they are great when your short on time:) So really weird about DG maybe he's trying to be a friend which is a better way of starting a relationship.

Kristin - Too funny about the parents . . . I'm assuming this is their 1st child in school:D I need to go to bed early one of these days;)

Amelia - I wonder if it's a girl thing because my boys would have been milking it:D

Lori - Your sister has been around for a while now. When does she go back? Would you even get your money back if you don't do the marathon?

Trish - Your daughter's name is so pretty and unique. I miss back to school nights too!

Cookie - Ugh, on the wet papers that has happened to me my water bottle has also opened in my lunchbox too:eek: Note to self must secure top:)

Helene - Why are Thursday's your crazy day at work?

Melissa - I hope your FIA works out, so weird that they want to know your parents income.

Have a great day:)

Hi Girls!

I am checking in before I hit the road. Eating my lunch...salad with pears,peppers and ck and some crackers on the side.

I don't know why my quads are sore to!:confused: Was I exercising in my sleep or something? My workout was 4 miles mixed in with DM. I did some of the cardio in DM as well. My legs were on fire during the squats and lunges though.

Trish** I have a feeling you will have some DOMS tomorrow!!! I felt like dying while I was reading it:p

Ameila** Nice workout!

Deb** I won't get my money back if I don't do it. My sister leaves on Sunday to go back but I may see her in a couple of weeks if I decide to do the marathon. Hope you sleep better tonight!

O.k...time to get my butt in gear!

Lori:)

Evening ladies,

Never found time to check in at work. It's budget time and the IT department has to meet with every friggin' dept in the firm. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit! Anyhow, back to school night went well. Third grade is definitely a big jump from 2nd. Tons more work and testing. The teacher was very sweet and seemed to be on the ball so I'm really happy about that.

Belinda - One workout to go! It's probably a little bittersweet, right? Do you know more about when your surgery will be scheduled for? Would love to see the details of the rotation that you and FF are doing.

Kristin - LOL @ the parents in Nikolas' class. There was a mom in Amaya's class that kept telling the teacher she needed an assistant:confused: I felt kind of bad for her (the teacher). You went to bed @ 8:45 and slept all night?? Sounds like a dream come true!

Iris - How the heck don't you have DOMs?? My toosh is already tightening up on me. By morning I should be good and sore. Maybe your DOMs are extra delayed:p Aaaawww, DG is showing his softer side. Love it! You know, you may be on to something about the restless nights. I am starting to get nervous that this is going to become my normal sleeping pattern. That would really bite! ^5 to me, no carrot cake for two days in a row;) Btw, are you still doing the soccer thing or is that over?

Amelia - Glad Elizabeth is feeling better. How was she feeling after school? Thanks on Amaya's name. Only challenge with a unique name is never being able to find anything with her name on it:confused: Nice wo today.

Lori - How is your back and legs doing? YOur salad sounds delish! What kind of dressing do you use? I have been thinking about making my own. I felt like dying while I was doing that wo! LOL. Hope you have a great night at your parents and with your sis.

Deb - Bad sleep is definitely going around...at least on this check-in:eek: Definitely not a girl thing on going back to school. Amaya would have milked it, too;) Thanks on Amaya's name:) Did you get KCM in? So, are you officially able to work out?

Melissa, Cookie - Hope you had a great day and workouts.

Ok, going to try getting to bed at 9:45. Send me your best sleeping vibes!!

'Evening!
Belinda, one more to go! That's great that you were feeling so strong. So what kind of progress have you made since March. That's right - I forgot how sore your back was, glad it isn't now.
Amelia, Elizabeth proves girls are tougher than boys. They certainly would have milked it. Doesn't yoga make you feel so good? Today was so cold I was freezing. Does it make you want to brag about warm weather the south has?
Kristin, wasn't it different being on the other side last night? Glad you like his teacher, that certainly helps with easing anxiety. What a long, busy day you had yesterday no wonder you fell asleep.
Iris, I knew DG really liked you. When do you hear the results from your tests? Are you still experiencing discomfort? I wouldn't be able to keep it straight or not laugh with the girl, glad you're managing it okay. She sure sounds like fun. You better have doms tomorrow, it wouldn't be fair otherwise.
Deb, yeah, why give two weeks notice before the boss comes? Is it to be sure everything is completely in place? What kcm did you get? I bought the ones she came out with last year and wasn't impressed but I do like some of her other ones. Are you feeling okay after working out?
Helene, how was your day today? Is your husband enjoying Insanity? How's the cold today?
Melissa, you should win the I Hate My Job scholarship. When is your friend's wedding? How is it going living with your family again? Just curious. One of my sons moved home for a few months and it was good. Made me miss him more now, but trust me, I'm okay with them not being here and moving on. Just saying it was good while it happened
Trish, you also better have doms. Hope you didn't have to sit in any little chairs at open house. Just picturing you trying to lower yourself down and ouch. Plus then you would need help getting up....
Lori, hope you have fun at your sisters. Wonder what you will decide to do. When is the race?
This morning was cardio core circuit. Never had a chance to eat lunch and dinner was anything not nailed down within a four-county radius. Pitiful.
Cookie

Good evening,

I forgot to tell your girls, last night the ENT doctor from Landstuhl (the military hospital) called me. She looked at my CT can + culture test (was taking 2 or 3 weeks ago) from my sinus! She doesn't want me to get the surgery, she said I have so much scar tissue in my sinus that I am prone to more/worse infections. She is tracking my sinus problems since my surgery last year. She also said she can't see all the sinus infections that the German ENT doctor in Regensburg said I had the ENT doc in Regensburg said I had a sinus infection in my frontal of the head and sinus cavieties. She said she only sees a sinus infection plus I have bacteria (which you can find in hospitals) in the right cavieties (had surgery there last year). She is running a long list of tests on me. On Tuesday afternoon I had blood drawn, which gets sent to the US not a German lab! Some how she believes my sinus infections are coming from something else I don't understand this either, but she is the doctor! She is testing my auto immune system to find out why I am prone to some many infections! If I get a fever or infection again, she wants me to go straight to Landstuhl with is a 5 hour drive. She also doesn't want me on so much antibiotics unless I run a fever. Now I have 2 ENT doctors saying I need surgery and one saying I shouldn't get it! Talk about beeing confused I did talk to a lot of people with sinus problems that had surgery done over and over again, with no luck! If no one can gauranty me that the surgery is successful why get it? I had a rough time with my last surgery, I didn't recover for months! I really don't wont to go through this again. I am frustraded and confused, WTH!

Cookie - I will post my results either before or after my recovery week. I am much stronger, lol. Awesome job, on CCC this morning.

Kirstin - I hate it when people just ramble on ond on! Glad you like Nikolas teacher.

Iris - wtg, on your workout today. DG is weird?

Amelia - hope your DD is feeling better soon. Oh, yeah... don't that too! I posted once in the OF instead here, talk about brain dead, lol. Nice job on that dog walk and yoga today.

Lori - sooo you getting excited about the race, lol! Whatever you decited to do, you gonna be fine!

Trish - nicely this morning. Glad you enjoy your rotation. I will post my new rotaiton here so you can see what I am doing, lol! If you want me too, I can sent you a copy too? Hope you sleep well.

Debbie - sorry about the sleep issue, awww! How do you like KCM? Have fun tonight.

I ordered some Amy Bento DVD's from Advancedworkouts.com today. I ordered Amy Bento's Abs and Stretch DVD-R, Amy Bento's A-Team Boot Camp DVD-R Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge DVD-R and CIA Kickbox Surge and Core Refining. Very excited! Her DVD-R are only $5:99
Have a good night, everyone!

This is it for tonight. Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.