Commit to get fit and lean for Sep 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I feel a lot better after my workout last night! Thank goodness, that stomache bug is gone:p who has time for that? Thanks for all your get well wishes:)

Today I will do cardio, not sure what Cathe has in store for me today? Have to look at the WM shortly?

Two more discs and I am done with STS:eek::D:eek: I can't believe I am almost done, yeah! I am already working on my next rotation, lol! On one hand, I want to do circuits/full body workouts, on the other hand I wanna to do heavy weights again? :eek::eek:

I will be back to report my workout from today and yesterday!

Have a great workout and day, girls! BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is S&H Legs and MM Legs....wth? My legs have doms just from thinking about it! :eek: Kind of a long day today......... I'm going to work, then at doc appointment with my mom...then back to work til tonight...omg I have a hysterical story!!!

So this girl wants to join the gym with 2 other people....but she wants to sign up with them at different times because even though she's friends with both of them, she has DATED both of them, and neither one likes the other. SO....neither one knows about the other joining the gym. Her plan is to work out with one in the morning, and the other in the evening. :eek: Because I couldnt' understand WHY not make one appointment and make it easier for herself.....and so she told me. I was hysterical over it! But now, tonight, when she comes in....I have to act like I've never met her...lmao. Looks like I'm not the only one with man drama!!! :eek::p

Belinda- It's hard to go back to circuits after heavy weights isnt it??? I thought I was the only one who felt like that! Have a great workout...glad you're feeling better!

Kristin- Love HIS.....the 2nd combo is my fave fave fave.....almost did that for the Daytona audition. So, what is this Thintervention all about it? Is it kinda like biggest loser?

Cookie- You know a workout is hard when it has a certain dread factor for even you! ;) What time did you drive by? Would love to have you come by sometime and see the place! Yeah....I think it was last friday when you were out of power that I was having some problems with my stomach. :( They're looking at my gallbladder first.....

Melissa- Wow...you have true corporate bullllllsh**t at your job. Everytime I hated life at otb, I thought of the better things that were coming! So chin up! Think of this as the small sacrifices you are making while you are striving towards your goals! Even though I know it sucks to miss things....:( And yeah....the "D" stories are non-stop....*sigh*...but they ARE entertaining! :eek:

Deb- Wow....$45 for a group class? Dang. That is expensive! So what workout did you end up doing? Funny about the garage door. Oh! And the nurse yesterday? Was a royal beeeoch and I'm already needle phobic and she left me bruised!! :mad: I had to lay in the car for half an hour before I went to work, trying to control the nausea and I was sweating profusely. I had to crank the AC...*sigh*

Amelia- Seriously, I thought you stole my ME/BC dvd. For months, there's been an empty case, and I STILL can't find it! LOL Glad you're feeling better today too!

Trish- You're right....S&H does take forever....but man the doms! I don't even need BM to feel them. In fact, I only did S&H Tri's because of time? And that's where I have the most doms! Go figure! Omg carrot cake....sounds sooo goood! Awesome about your weigh in ...congrats!!

Helene- How was your meeting?? We getting together this weekend? Why did I think your DS was in Kindergarten?

Ok ladies...off to fry my legs...I feel like I just did legs! BBL

Morning,

Well, my meeting last night didn't give me enough freedom to post so here I am.

Belinda: Yeah, two more discs only. LOL, you are right, who has time to be sick! I hear you on the rotation. So hard to decide. So many good workouts. And new ones coming out soon. :eek:

Iris: :( about your needlephobia. I was thinking it would be nice if I could come with you and maybe bring DS. That way you would have him distracting you and chatting away, plus you would have wanted him not to be scared. Maybe you can visualize that next time? LOL at the girl with boy drama. Too funny. Yep, let's get together this weekend. I also need to give the books back to the library.

Cookie: We want to see you. We are just trying to figure out when you are free.

Deb: Garage doors have a mind of their own..... but they are not supposed to open by themselves. I wonder if a neighbor has a same code that when he uses his remote, it also triggers yours. Anyone just have a new garage door installed in the neighborhood? Good job on your workouts. Are you enjoying yourself doing them again?

Melissa: Alright, let me say it, your job sucks. :( I will give when it's necessary but they have to give a little back too. And not allowing you freedom to take a day off to go to a BFF wedding is just downright wrong. Glad you've got plans or you would need to find some. That's a soul sucking kind of place. :D on BM2 bootcamp. I like it too.

Kristin: ^5 on the energy and motivation to workout in the evenings! Do you know the teacher for your DS already? I am glad to hear that he is doing better on the bus.

Trish: A.W.E.S.O.M.E on the weight loss. I know how hard you work for it. Woohoo, I am doing the happy dance with you. You and Iris and doing an insane rotation!

Lori: I need to get my bum together and have a garage sale too. Probably would make some bucks which is never bad. Oh and I've started DH on Insanity. Let's see how long he stick to it. He is already "modifying" to suit his schedule. must have rest on Sunday because there is soccer on Monday nights. :rolleyes: Hope your day with all the flights was OK.

Amelia: Hope you are off to a great day! :)

I think I'll go do something in the basement for 30 minutes. likely a KCM. It could have been an hour with Cathe if I hadn't posted but I needed to sip my coffee. ;)

Have a great day everyone.

Helene

Good morning Iris and Helene,

Iris - Have fun with S&H legs and MM legs!

Helene - enjoy KCM today.

I just did SC CCC! Didn't wanted to do AS, to tricky!

I will be back later. It's cold and nasty outside!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

DS is suppose to have speech today but they just called and canceled. My manager thinks that's where I will be till 10....so you know what I'm gonna do now;) That's right...get my workout in! I was having trouble figuring out when I was gonna get to do it.

Yesterday I was majorly pmsing. The same 'ole, same 'ole was irritating me. Nothing has changed at work. My manager is going to see our boss today so topic of discussion is our raise. Jokingly he said "I think he will give you a extra 5 cents and hour" I said "you can tell him to get that 5 cents and the rest of my hourly wage to".

My workout yesterday was a 10k run and slo mo shoul and bics.

Belinda** Glad to hear you are feeling better. Now you can get to finishing those dvds up!

Ameila** I will have to read the other threads to see why you are feeling better. I hope it was just the cold and not something else.

Deb** Ha! You may want to make a list of all the things you own before you leave for Fl!

Helene** Did you have to cold as well? I think everyone is coming down with something. DS sounded stuffy the last two mornings.

Cookie** We don't make schedules. The pilot tells us when they are coming and we have to be there, its a 24 hr operation. My 1:30 canceled but is coming tonight:mad: Atleast I would have had it over with now. I think our earnings have probably already disappeared! LOL We spent over a $100 at the wedding, gave DD $20, bought DS a movie and who knows where the rest is. It was left in DH's hands so that's never good.

Iris** That is a pretty funny story!:D See...your not the only one with a little bit of drama in their lives!:p

Melissa** I wouldn't be rotted if I wasn't getting to my BBF's wedding. Is there anyway you can get it off? That would suck!

Kristin** How was school yesterday?

Trish** I didn't watch the awards Sunday night. I am not really into that stuff and its usually not over until late.

O.k...I think I have caught up! I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning

Today is cardio,core then some yoga. DD is home today with a sore throat. Im going to try and get her in to see the doctor today. She feels like she has a temperature but i can't find my thermometer :mad:

So yesterday was my sister's 30th birthday and we had a little get together her at my house. My dad brought this magnificent chocolate drizzle cake & icecream for her and guess what? I didn't have any:D I had a fudge pop. I was very proud of myself...

Belinda-Glad your feeling better today! Your sts rotation is almost over...good for you!

Iris-LMAO at your new client:eek:!! You have a doosie of a workout planned, I hope your able to walk by the end of the day. LOL and no...i don't have your dvd:p

Lori-Glad to hear you day worked out so you can get your workout in! Have a good one..

Helene-mmmm,love sipping my coffee and surfing the web! Have a great workout today with KCM.

Hello to Debbie,Kristin,Melissa and Cookie..hope i didn't miss anyone:confused: I will bbl to report my workout, not sure what im doing yet?

KCM circuit burn 1 done. My achilles was bothering me a bit this morning. But I am glad I got 30 minutes in.

Belinda: Nice job with CCC.

Amelia: I am in awe that you could pass up chocolate cake. I need to figure out how to do that. It must be so empowering!

Lori; You go girl, get your workout in!!!!

work, work......

Ugh! I hate it when pms is raging b/c everything irritates me even more then it does on a normal day. I can't get any work done b/c my manager as planted his ass in my work space so here I am....in another office on another computer. I am not sure how he expects me to get anything done. I keep trying to manouver around him but he isn't getting the hint. He just sits there and keeps taking phone calls!:mad:

My workout was short but atleast I got it done. 20 mins on the TM, DWP and abs.

I am on the fence about this marathon. I am thinking about not doing it at all. I am in a hard place trying to make up my mind. I am not really into it and I feel as if my training hasn't been good enough. I will go into great detail later, Im gonna see if I can get some work done!

Lori:D

Morning ladies!!

Because I'm a super dork, I was so excited last night that I didn't fall asleep until 1 and I woke up at 5:30 to workout lol. It might have been because I finished all my financial aid stuff so I am 1 step closer to school!!! I really can't wait. And even though I am independent, NYS wanted to know my parents' financial status "just for their records." Yeah right. My boyfriend was laid off for a good part of last year and made crap and the state told him he made too much money so he didn't qualify for aid. I'm not even going to bother filling out the rest of the form; I will stick with the govt FAFSA stuff and scholarships. They really do have scholarships for everything, btw. I wonder if they have a "I hate my job and need to get the F out" one?! ;)

I did IMAX this morning. I'm thinking if I can get this AM workout thing down, 3x a week I might do a small cardio WO when I get home from work, like Wii Fit, a walk, or a short premix. We'll see if that happens ;)

Cookie, I am going to keep bugging them for the day off but I doubt it will happen. I wish my check up could be scheduled a month earlier cuz then who cares if I get fired? But our insurance company nails you down to the day. 2 years ago I had my exam a week before I was technically due and they weren't going to pay for it so I had to fight for months before they gave in. It is all crap. The RSVPs are due today so I told her I am going to say no but keep trying, but just in case I also sent her a card with the gift.

Kristin, I love Thintervention!! I used to watch "Workout" on Bravo; Jackie gives some good tips. I was wishing that guy Joe didn't lose any weight last week so he would leave; he is just too negative and self-centered. I love the British chick! I DVR'd last night's episode so I have to watch that.

Belinda, are you doing the STS/SC rotation? I can't believe you are almost done! I'm glad you are feeling better too :) I totally know what you mean about whether to do circuits/heavy lifting again. I was so lost after I did the STS 6 mos rotation. This is my last week of my 4DS rotation, then I have a rest week; not sure if I want to do the STS/SC rotation next or what :eek: Btw, I am dying that you chose CCC over AS :eek:!!!! CCC gets me like no other workout does and I am sucking wind for a good part of it!

Iris, LMAO @ the gym girl! Who does that?! You know eventually that will mess up and they will find out about each other lol! And you are so right with putting up with small things to get to something bigger. I have to keep remembering that when I want to rip someone's head off over here ;)

Helene, you hit the nail on the head!! Soul sucking is the perfect way to describe it!! I don't get how people put up with it for their whole lives. I need to check out KCM's stuff.

Lori, I really hope you get your raise. I hear you on the PMSing!! I have been so bad these past 2 days, just cranky and moody and HUNGRY. I was starving at midnight last night.

Amelia, awesome job with the cake!!! I have not been doing so hot these past 2 days with the challenge. Last night I ate sooo much, I def know I went over my cals :( Oh well today is a new day right?

Hi to Trish, Deb, and anyone I may have missed. Hope you all have a great day!!

ok, my workout is done...i had to drag my @ss through it but its done. I walked the dogs(yep, made the little chihuahua go too)this morning for 30mins then did 38mins of KPC including core....just wasn't into it today:confused:

Melissa-Isn't financial aid wonderful:D yay on getting it all done! Glad to hear your excited about school!!!

Lori-Nice workout this morning! Hopefully your manager will get out of your way soon..

Helene-Great workout today, nice job getting it in! what really turned me off from the cake was that the nutrition facts were on the label, 420 calories for 1/12 slice :eek: thats a meal for me:confused: just not worth it:( I will have my cake one day,LOL....

ok, gotta get to the grocery store then finish up laundry. Have a good day!

Hi girls,

Yesterday I did TM on an incline for 30 min. I think I'm going to follow Helene and do a KCM after work:) I didn't sleep well last night, just finished some computer work & going to pack a lunch if I don't hurry I'll be able to eat it at home:D

Belinda - I can't believe you already thinking about your next rotation:eek:

Iris - I think that girl may have one up on you;) . . . should be interesting. That's some workout you have planned today!

Helene - I was thinking the same thing maybe someone has the same garage code as ours. Thanks for the KCM idea:)

Lori - I hope your boss get's out of your way . . . don't like when someone's in my space either:) I think as you get older PMs last longer and longer.

Melissa - Insurance companies are getting so strict if you don't follow the rules exactly, what's up with that? LOL at your new scholarship name;)

Cookie - Doesn't sound like you are having a rest week:) Your weekends are so busy, can't imagine you just sitting around.

Trish - Kudos on the weight loss:) Your hard work is paying off.

Amelia - I hope your daughter is feeling better today:(

Kristin - I never saw Jackie's shows but do you have her workouts? Are they good?

Have a great day:)

Hi girls,

I never posted my workout yesterday. Here it is:

Meso 3, Week 3, Disc 31, Chest & Back.

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#

Workout: 4sets/8 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Rows - 80#

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 28#
One Arm Row - 33#

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Deadlifts - 70#

Incline Chest Flyes - 28#
One Arm Horizontal Row - 33#

Debbie - nice job on the TM yesterday. Enjoy CKM tonight! I already know what I am doing after my recovery week:eek:

Amelia - nice job on the walk and KPC today.

Melissa - glad you got your financial aid stuff finshed last night, yeah! glad you are so excited about school, you go girl. Nice job, on IMAX this morning.

Trish -congrats on the weight loss! You go girl!

Helene - glad you got your workout in this morning. Good for you!

Lori - LOL about your boss! What is he thinking! Hope your son speech goes well today.

Iris - LOL aout your client! Drama! Enjoy your workout!

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Hi Girls

I am watching my manager get on a plane as I type this:D Magically the pms monster is deminishing...how is that even possible?:rolleyes: Its just gone into hiding for a few mins!

DH is gone golfing today (poor thing) and I have to come back to work tonight. In between it all I may try to do slo mo chest, back and tris tonight. That's if DS will let me. Sometimes he will and sometimes he just wants attention.

So yeah...I broke the news to my running partner that I was on the fence about this marathon. When I registered for this one, I had no intentions of doing the last one I did but she asked me to and nagged so I did. She is the kind of girl that just doesn't give up. I told her I would make up my mind sometime this week. I kind of want to go but to tell you the truth my heart is not into it and I don't feel as if my training as been good enough. I haven't even done a 32 kms run yet. The longest one was 28 kms and there were a few more over 20k but thats it. I just don't know what to do. DH said that he would stay home and I could go on, that way it wouldn't cost so much either.

Belinda** I don't have time to be sick!:confused: I don't think anyone as time to be sick anymore! LOL

Helene** Boo on work not letting you check in last night. Nice job getting your workout in the a.m

Melissa** Are you back with your BF or are you still on a break? I sleep like a log. There would have to be something really important going on to make me wanna get up at 5:30! LOL

Deb** Have a good workout tonight!

Ameila** NIce workout today. I hope DD doesn't get to sick. Awesome job on staying away from the cake! I can't say I would have done the same!:D I just had some ice cream and I was looking in the cup thinking how gross it actually was. I think I could really turn a new leaf and start eating clean 24/7. Maybe its part of getting older.

That should catch me up with personals! I may bbl!

Lori:)

Lori - if your heart isn't into the marathon don't do it! You been doing a lot of running as long as I know you! You are still my hero!:eek: You amaze me with your runs. Nice job on your workout today.

Afternoon girls,

Another restless night. I'm starting to get used to it:confused: My wo today was S&H Triceps + BM Triceps + S&H Biceps + BM Biceps + BM Abs. My tris and bis were burnt at the end of that wo. Hoping for some DOMs tomorrow. Also have great chest DOMs from yesterday's wo;)

Belinda - I'm so excited for you to finish STS. I've attempted it twice but just couldn't hang in there. Maybe next time.

Iris - How are your legs feeling?? I know that is going to be a rough one tomorrow. That is a crazy story! I can see it now...One day the night guy will want to go in the morning or vice versa. I hope you're there to catch the whole thing. Boy, she's going to be worn out with all that gym time! I'm going to try and avoid the carrot cake tonight:p

Helene - ^5 on getting DH to try Insanity. Does he work out regularly? That scares the pants off me and I do!

Lori - Nice run + weight work yesterday. I've got slo mo in my netflix queue somewhere:confused: Probably you should think about the race after your PMS passes.

Amelia - WHAT?? No cake? ^5 to you! I would have dove right in. Great job! How's the little one feeling?

Melissa - Good job getting your wo in in the AM. It's so weird how people are so different...I wouldn't do it at any other time. Oh, and congrats on getting the financial aid stuff completed. I know that can be a chore;).

Deb - How are you feeling these days? Enjoy KCM after work.

Hellos to Kristin & Cookie.

Evening!
Belinda, only two more discs! Nice weights you're lifting. Isn't it fun to ponder what to do next? I can spend a lot more time thinking and planning than doing.
Lori, glad your boss took off. Did you get your raise? Any extra money always flies right back out the door over here also. Have you decided re the marathon? You sound like your mind is made up.
Amelia, hope the dd feels better. No to a chocolate drizzle cake?!!! Talk about willpower. That's really amazing.
Iris, lol at the girl. Sure hope you're not working when they all meet up. When will you find out the results from the tests? Hope you're doing better now? We went up Rt 7 about 11 am. This weekend we have the Latin Fest and the Big E. Have you ever gone to the Big E - a great fair over in Sprinfield.
Helene, glad you got to check in this morning. Is it the new KCMs you're doing? I have a few of hers. Glad you reminded me of them for when I'm short on time and thinking oh, I'll just take a rest day. I could just do a shorter workout. I like her stepboxing ones.
Kristin, when I wo at night it bothers my sleep. Tonight I did yoga around 6:45 and can't wait to go to sleep. I'm yawning as I'm typing. Already I'm drowning in paperwork and then a waterbottle leaked inside a totebag and things papers got all meld together. Now I'm really dreading looking at that pile of work.
Melissa, omg ^5s on the fa paperwork. That is horrendous to do, but a huge step in the new direction. Yep, a stomach bug is going around and you should get it.
Deb, so are you going to inquire about new garage openers in the neighborhood? Were you spooked when it opened this weekend? What kcm are you doing? Did you get the new Amy Bento's? I debated on her hi/lo but think I have enough for now. Where are you going in FL and when?
Did yoga this evening and it felt so good and relaxing. Almost made me forget about the pile of soggy paperwork waiting for me. The leaves are already turning color up here. Where did summer go?
Cookie

Good evening,

I decited to start a M&F rotation with Debbie (Fitnessfreak) after my recovery week:p Debbie sent me the rotaton, it looks fantastic. It's free style almost like M3 (heavy weights) and it's only 6 weeks long. I would have to go to the gym in order to do most of the exersices. I don't have a hack squat or a leg press, nor do I have cable tricep press down.! I am looking forward to this rotaiton. It should be fun! YOu do 3 sets each excersices/ 6 reps on the last 4the set you do 25 reps! That looks like a big BURNER to me!:p

Cookie - I also need to start doing more yoga. Glad you enjoyed it! Try to do it more:p The leaves are turning color here too. It looks like winter is just around the corner!

Trish - hope you are sleeping better tonight! Nice job on the Tri & Bi wo and doms!

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.