COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all your support, girls! That means a lot to me:) You girls, ROCK!

Today I will do a ab wo and stretch my legs (those hills fried my legs yesterday). I also will walk the dogs today.

Later I will catch up with personals. Have a great Sunday, girls! BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be Imax 1-5 and S&H Chest and Tri's and BM Chest and Tri's.

It was soooo nice having the doors work at the gym yesterday! It was busy when I got there! There was quite a buzz for a Saturday morning! :cool: Oh, and ladies if you haven't "liked" our business page yet , feel free to do so! Just search for Snap Fitness Troy on FB. ;)

Belinda- Nice going!!!! So proud of you!! Sometimes pushing through with workouts makes us feel better than we actually are.. :confused: did you mention you were going to do a 10k???

Deb- Funny, I always though PH was hard....:eek: Ughhh on the skunk smell.....it's almost impossible to get rid of that smell. With DG, it's why I've let it go as long as I've had, sometimes the words that come out of his mouth resemble a grown man. hehe.

Melissa- How was the tasting? Do you like Svedka?

Amelia- Nice workout!! So that MTV Yoga is a keeper, eh? Especially if you passed over Rodney for it. :confused: Don't worry though, I was here as leaning shoulder for Mr. Yee......

Trish- Still have doms in legs, but not in shoulders....I guaranfreakingtee it that after doing chest/tri's today I will have shoulder doms tomorrow...LOL. hahaha @ kidmax....very cool! I won't hear back from Doc until next Thursday when I go in....I haven't even gotten my bloodwork done yet, will go in the morning. What else you got on tap today?

Helene- How are you feeling??? Just missed ya yesterday. I feel like nothing ever happened.... *sigh* It's frustrating to be in that much pain, and to one, not know what it is, and two, never know when it's coming again. :( Thought about calling you, but figured I'd give us the weekend to recoup! rofl @ the jockey mask...omg! What station was that on?? I usually listen to 102.3 on my way to work. Great workout btw! I've always wanted to get into the rotation you're doing, because my legs need the most work! But they are out in the open the least! LOL. Considering STS after Minnesota........seriously. Ohhhh.....and lets talk Fall Hike 2010!! I've thought about it ever since you mentioned it.

Cookie- Unlike Helene, I will not be giving you a break this month. :eek::eek: Put down the MIC, the HIIT, and all the craziness and lets get together. :p:D

I think that catches me up?? Today I have a concert with the brass choir and horn quartet rehearsal tonight, with laundry and work somehow interspersed in between. BBL!

Morning,

Belinda: You know, knowing how you push yourself while not being 100% helps me not feel too sorry for myself. So, I do feel your pain but I congratulate you for pushing through it and being a shinning example of not sitting back on our bums. :)

Iris: You know, for a single person, you are up before me and that just ain't right. LOL. The more I think about your thing and the temp pain you get I wonder if indeed trying to pass a kidney stone wouldn't do that. :confused: I hope I'm wrong. I'm sure the doc will figure it out. 102.3 in the morning it is for me too. Sometime they have ROFLMA material. They had this topic train that people could dial in it was awesome. And some of the phone taps are soooooo good! Anyways, yes, I think we should do the hike in early October. Woodstock has a nice hike to the top of the hill, maybe a bit short, but the view is Awesome. I've always wanted to do a boat ride on the Hudson too down there. It's supposed to be beautiful! I think that would be about halfway? I have to check where everyone is. Next time you come over we should try the partner STS abs? What do you think?

Deb: Wow on sitting a skunked dog! I have heard that it is indeed horrible. I can't remember the last time I did PH, but you are getting right back into the swing of things :)

Trish: I am amazed that you can have trouble sleeping with your schedule. No wonder you take naps when you can. :confused: How was yesterday's schedule? DS is trying soccer this morning. Should be fun.

Melissa: Nice job with Imax2. So I'm picturing you with a big dog over your head again in a twin bed. Did it happen? :eek: Too funny.

DD is up, I'll be back and before I lose my post I'll get this up.

Hi ladies! Yesterday was a rest day for me. I was supposed to go to Atlantic City with my mom (which is always great because she doesn't like me to spend my money so she insists on giving me some of hers :)). I ended up not going though because at around 2 in the morning by Chris, he had vomitted all over himself and bed. I was up all night with him, poor little guy. DH had taken off to stay home so I could go to AC, but I didn't want to leave my baby sick. Anyway, as much I was looking forward to going, I am glad I stayed home. He slept on me all day. Never got a workout in yesterday, which I had planned as a rest day anyway. I had a bad eating day yesterday and Friday night :eek: so today it has to be clean, clean, clean, lol. On the agenda 4 DS kickbox.

I will BBL with personals.
Kristin

Morning, i think today will be a full body weights workout. I wish 4ds had a short premix:p I'm going to try and get my PH/MIS dvd to work..if i don't have any luck i will do MM time saver. Hopefully the workout will 'lift' my spirits a little bit...woke up feeling kinda down:(

bbl

Morning ladies!!

It is rainy and cold today but honestly, I'm in the mood for a lazy Sunday. The Svedka tasting went pretty well yesterday, considering my ex's MOM came!!!!! She couldn't even avoid me cuz I was right in front of the door. I have been broken up with this guy for 7 years now but it was still kinda awkward. She was telling me about his new gf's, how he was living with one but they broke up so he is home now but don't worry he has a new chick. Um, ok?? Then we had bday party which was so much fun; we met a lot of really cool people. I didn't even drink/eat as much as I thought I would. Only had 2 drinks and my stomach started feeling gross so I stopped. Also, I kept picturing Amelia saying "Columbus Day Challenge" ;)

Today on schedule is BM2 Bootcamp premix.

Belinda, wow your workouts are so amazing. You were my inspiration Fri night when I didn't want to workout AT ALL!! Awesome job! :)

Iris, hope you are feeling better! No, I don't like Svedka, or any vodka for that matter (except the chocolate one ;)), but I sell the crap out of it anyway haha. I must sound like such a cornball too but hey, it gets people to buy! I always thought PH was hard too. Then again I think most of Cathe's weight workouts are since my upper body strength is kinda lacking :eek:

Helene, LOL, no dog this morning. I didn't get in until 2:30AM so I closed my door being that I didn't need a 5:30 wakeup call from the dog! He was not too happy about that.

Kristin, aww poor little guy!!! How is he feeling?

Hi to Cookie, Trish, Amelia, Deb, and anyone I missed!

Hello again,

Kristin: I hope the little guy is feeling better. I wouldn't have gone either. Nobody knows how to take care of my little ones like I do ;):p

Melissa: Aw, poor doggie :rolleyes: Too funny about you selling the vodka you don't like. Enjoy BM2 bootcamp. I love the music in in that one as well.

Amelia: Happy vibes heading out your way. :) Make sure you receive them.

Iris/Belinda: Smarties pants :eek::p

Just did KCM kickboxing (workout1, I will try to get workout 2 in tonight) and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Nice premixes on the DVD too and an interesting ab section that I will tack on tonight. Good workout too, 306 calories for just 35 minutes. I am happy since I just got this before I left as a treat for when I came back from vaca. DOMS in my shoulder from yesterday already. It's probably going to hurt tomorrow. :D

Hi girls,

The last 2 Sundays our electric garage door has opened by itself at 7AM, couldn't it open on a weekday when I don't get to sleep in, ugh! I'm thinking it's a ghost:eek:

Today I'm going to do pilates. Wet & cold here too.

Belinda - You must be sore today:)

Iris - Helene's right you are up early for a single girl:) Good luck with your concert tonight. Do you get nervous?

Helene - I think that Woodstock would be the 1/2 way mark . . . will have to mapquest it.

Kristin - I'm with you on having a clean, clean day today:)

Amelia - I hate that feeling, hoping your w/o lifts your spirits:)

Melissa - Funny that you don't like vodka. I think I like it because you don't really taste it only what you mix with it. Lately my choice has been light beer:confused:

Hi Cookie, Trish & Lori - What are your plans for today?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Okay, 4 DS Kickbox is all done. I feel great. The little guy is 100% better and driving us all crazy because he is soooo hyper. My mom was a little upset that I didn’t go, but I don’t care. When I am working and one of them gets sick I sometimes have to leave them with DH or my cousin because I cannot take the day off for whatever reason. I’m certainly not going to leave them when I am off and one of them is sick. Pu-leaze! Nikolas is finally talking about school with me. I stopped asking him, and now he is giving me tid-bits here and there. Typical man I guess, lol.

Helene- Thanks! I know Nikolas has amazing eyelashes. They even curl up perfectly all by themselves! I am 5’ 9”. Cathe said to the girls when we were taking the group pic, “everyone needs to get on their toes for this one” lol. I did do Cardio Fusion on Friday and it did kick my butt. For some reason I forgot about the cardio circuit blasts from BM 2. when they came up, I realized I was in for it. I was drenched when I was done ;).

Iris- CF was great. I forgot al about it and I am glad I pulled it out. Definitely gave me a run for my money on Friday. I am glad you got to have an “adult” conversation with DG. Did that give you some closure? I’ll definitely be “liking” your FB page ;)

Belinda- congrats on the 10K race! That is awesome.

Trish- is your sleeping getting any better? Mine is back to normal for the most part, minus being up all night with Chris when he was sick.

Melissa- It is rainy and cool out over here too, which I like on a Sunday. Ex’s mom run-ins are the worst! Well, unless you run into the actual ex. I’ve never done the BM 2 bootcamp challenge. Gotta give that one a try. BTW- You know how much I love IMAX 2. I am thinking of doing all Intensity series rotation next month. Although, I might have to throw in other cardio here and there. Cannot go a month without some kind of kickboxing.

Debbie- Too funny about the ghost, lol. As far as longer or shorter workouts, I do plan for longer workouts more on weekends when school is in (like Butts and Guts or BM 2). I try to stick to an hour or a little under during the week. Otherwise, I will not get done until after 9:30/10 and then I have a hard time sleeping (especially if I did cardio).

Amelia- I vote for MM, it is one of my favorite full body workouts. Love the ab work in that one too!

Hi to Cookie and Lori!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.