COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 11, 2010

Good morning,

Belinda: Hey wonder woman! How high does your barbell go. Mine only goes to 100#. But I am sooo far from that :p I don't have to worry. I hope you are doing well.

Melissa: Sucks about your "aunt". That is not cool. And not very supportive. I would have hopped being your mom's best friend that she knew what you were trying to do and applaud it. I think it was more bragging about her son than anything else. Besides, the dog likes you just fine at home it seems ;) Flat out bread is awesome! I get mine at walmart. I am so sad everytime you talk about your work. Such an environment is just not healthy. The end is near. At least there is always that. Oh and PITA is pain in the a$$. Did you do LowMax?

Lori: That's too bad about the shoes. Happens to you all the time living out there. Must be really frustrating! You go to so many weddings though. I am amazed! Good luck on the not drinking so you can have a run the next day. I can't believe about that guy being so unhealthy and behaving like that towards his son who works out. Some parents need their heads checked.

Deb: Too funny about the water on the curb. And that people were all curious. I hope the feeling went away. And who knew belly buttons would turn out to be so handy. I can't believe what they can do going through there these days. A good reason to keep it clean :eek:

Amelia: I had a nightmare too the night before. We were at a waterpark in front of this really steep slide. Before I could catch her DD went down and because of her life jacket, she flew off at a corner. I woke up before she landed. I hate how the mind works sometimes :confused: By the way, I love you posting your eats on your blog. You are giving me ideas for things that I don't always think about. I'm due to make some pulled chicken by the way.

Trish: Wow, are we going to see more of you now that you have this app on your phone. :) Enjoy your day. DH and I are discussing what activities to get DS involved with. We've got soccer, karate, swimming and basketball. We'll probably check some of those out today.

Iris: You are freaking me out with your spells and needing to go to the doctor. :( Let me know if I can do anything to help out or if you need a ride or anything. How are you feeling today. Not good about people not being able to use their cards.

Kristin: I went and looked at your FB page by the way. Aww at the family. Nikolas has got incredible lashes it looks like. And wow, you must be tall (though I know Cathe is on the short side). I hope to meet you and Melissa sometime since you are not too far. Did you do Cardio fusion? That is a killer in a good way, but I for sure need my wheaties before I do that one. Not a fasted cardio type of workout that's for sure!

Cookie: You still haven't answered :D ? I'll give you a break for the next month, but if you can swing it, we would love to get together. I hope you are managing your commitments. I think of you everytime I see "oliver" pop up for school since you seem to know him so well.

I think I got everyone. Hi to anyone I forgot or who is just lurking.

So I think I have a sinus infection. Made it through my week back at work after vacation. I am starting antibiotics and hopefully will feel better. But I am still all clogged achy and god knows what. I don't care though, I am starting my rotation today. It is FF's leg blast from march. I might just sub a couple workouts for ones I like better but I love the way that one looks. So today will be M2D13.

I might be back later depending on how the day turns out.

Good Morning Ladies

Up early today after working last night...I have some appointments at the gym today. But today is a rest day, so no workout. I will probably do yoga later tonight. I have big time DOMS in my legs....yowzers. :eek:
DG came in last night.......he sat off by himself, but I know it's because I was kinda busy at the bar. He came over to me when he got there, apparently I didn't notice him fast enough because he said he was just about to call me. :rolleyes: So then later the truth came out....he says he thinks I'm too fast for him anyways. That I have too much going on....I said I didn't think that was a bad thing, he said it wasn't at all, but he just wouldn't be able to keep up.... :confused: I said I wish I could slow down sometimes (for my own sake)....but I just can't. So at least it was a normal adult conversation.....and maybe...just MAYBE....it's really done this time...LOL.

So...the effing system is back up at the gym....I was praising the computer tech gods...yes I was. And so far, feeling fine...like nothing ever happened...just waiting for the next episode....ugh.

Belinda- What you got going on this weekend?? How's the weather there this time of year? How's your arms today??

Melissa- Wow....your job is unbelievable....they always pull that bullsh*t too, don't they? They want it done, and they want it done yesterday.....:rolleyes: Hope you were able to get a workout in. LOL about the dog.......man.....I thought I was the only one who had a twin bed in my late 20's!!! I finally upgraded to a full whenI was 29....lol

Amelia- So sorry about your nightmare!!! :( Not fun.....and they are so vivid sometimes too... Great workout yesterday!! A lot of times I skip the explosive lunges too.....;) lol

Lori- Your boss is just weird.....I'd pop a cap in his a** too....and run...lol Did your shoes show up??? Yeah I never pay for express shipping...only if I'm desperate I'll do overnight....but a lot of times regular is just as fast as express!

Kristin- How was cardio fusion?? Another one I should pull out soon.....

Helene- How are you feeling?????

Deb- yeah I've heard having your gallbladder removed is a piece of cake these days. I hope you didn't do any damage lifting that case!! Funny about wanting to make an announcement in the parking lot, though.

Trish- Ok I'm going with week 4 tomorrow. I better be able to pull everything off with whatever's going on....I just don't have time for this...LOL. This weekend I'm at the gym today, and then both a rehearsal and concert tomorrow *back into brass choir season*.....it just never ends...lol So how's the legs??? I def. feel my glutes/hamstrings too...big time!! So you want to switch around weeks with me??? Hehe. And go figure, no doms from the actual shoulder workout.........

Ok ladiessss......peace.

Oh I forgot this but I have to post it now that I did think about it....

Lori: So midweek we were talking about you putting on a mask and punching people and running away super fast. Well after reading that post I drove to work and there was a lady who called in about a mask she put on. Here was the story: She went into her brother's room, saw his Jock strap on his dresser but didn't know what it was. She though it was a mask. She put it on and went to goof around with it. I had to make sure I kept my mask stories separate and it was hard! LOL. I was hysterical in the car. It was a good morning show. Sometimes they are not very good and sometimes they have me almost peeing my pants. Which is a good way to start the day.

OK, If I have other funnies I will come back.....

Good morning Iris and Helene,

I ran my FIRST offical 10K race today:eek::p:eek: I posted it on the open forum!

Helene - my BB goes up to 300LB!

Iris - enjoy your workout!

I am pretty beat right now, the race took a lot of of me! I iwll be back later!

Belinda: Yeah on the race. ^5. I'll go check it out on the open forum. Well then, a 300# barbell...... that will keep you going for a while. How are your sinuses?

Update: Just went over and saw your update on your sinuses along with the race description. All I got to say is: ^5 on the race, ^5 on your time and completing it, ^5 on finishing STS/SC as intended. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Helene!:) Yeap, my BB will keep me going for awhile:D My sinus are not getting any better, my head hurts all day long:( I am stuffed up! The cordizone didn't helped at all. So frustration!

I know you guys think beause I work out like a nut, I must feel better. I hate to say this, but I am not! I know I need the 2nd surgery soon, can't do this anymore!

I will be back later!

Morning ladies!

Woke up at 3AM, went back to sleep a little after 5 but slept until 8. I'll be glad when this nonsense is over. Might take a sleep aid to see if that helps with keeping me a sleep. Today is a rest day from working out but I've got KidMax on the agenda:eek:! LOL!

Belinda - Congrats on the race!! What an achievement. Helene is right..you are wonder woman! I will hop over to OD to read all about it later today. Get some rest.

Melissa - That is a big dog to sleep with in a twin bed:eek:!! And on your pillow no less!! What a nasty thing for your "aunt" to say. Glad she's not really family...you might be able to get away with saying a few choice words to her;) Oh, PITA = Pain In The A$$:)

Amelia - I never heard of flat out bread. Will definitely check it out. Especially the kid products. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas for their lunch.

Helene - Hopefully I will have more time to post these days. But you know I tend to have my MIA moments:rolleyes:!! DDs start swim and dance today, next saturday music starts for the younger one and the saturday after that, theater for the older one. It's going to get quite busy but the day starts at 10:30 so I can take my time in the morning. Good luck choosing for DS today! Sorry to hear about your sinus infection. Hope the meds work...fast.

Iris - ^5 on DG acting like a grown up! But, I don't think we've seen the last of him;)! How are you feeling this morning? How long will it be before you get feedback from the Dr.? Glad today is a rest day for you (us). Great DOMs in the legs this morning..glutes, hamstrings and calves. Only minimal soreness in the shoulders:confused:. I just might switch weeks with you. Believe it or not I'm not a big fan of S&H:confused: I like it, but just not my fav.

Good morning to Deb, Kristin, Cookie and Lori and anyone I missed. Gotta get a move on:D

Good Morning

Belinda-I posted on your OF thread but i will say it here too. YOU ROCK! Im so proud of you...your workouts are so motivating and inspiring! Im sorry your still dealing with your sinuses. Have you scheduled the surgery yet? ((hugs))

Helene-bummer about the sinus infection. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick quickly. My eats yesterday weren't the greatest:confused: i mean what exactly is in a 'turkey hotdog'?:eek: but i wanted a hotdog and some Doritos's so i got those and baked Doritos's. I figure they have to be better then the real things:p at least i had them on wheat bread,lol

Iris-Im praying there are no more episodes at your gym, i think i would be a loopy nut job by now:confused: Enjoy your rest day today!

On today's agenda is 4ds HIS, love the music in this one, then some yoga. I've been slacking in the yoga department this week. Not sure which yoga yet, either MTV yoga or a Rodney? I will bbl.

ok..bbl

Workouts done. 4ds HIS + MTV yoga. bbl

Hey Trish-we must have posted the same time! Have a nice 'rest day' with KM:p Its hard for me to take a rest day too, im suppose to take one tomorrow. But im sure i will be mowing the lawn or something

Hi ladies!!

Not much time for check-in today. I was running errands all morning, then did IMAX 2 (Kristin this workout reminds me of you now lol ;)), now getting ready for a Svedka tasting! The store is only 10 min from my house so that's good. After work, we are going to my friend's 30th bday party.

Another crappy sleep because the dog came and woke me up at 5:30 wanting to play then he sat on my head. 1 more day lol...

BBL or tomorrow with personals. Sorry I didn't get to read any of your posts but I will catch up, promise :)

Hi girls,

I did Power Hour today and I'm sore already :confused: I used to consider that one of Cathe's easier ones, if you could call any Cathe's easy:)

I'm watching my neighbor's dog and she was skunked, they gave her 2 baths before they left but she still has the skunk odor not sure how she stands her smell:D

Belinda - Awesome job with the 10K!!!!!! You do trick us into believing your better with your workouts;)

Iris - Wow, looks like you saw a different side of DG last night but at least now he get's how busy your life is:)

Helene - You have a sinus infection too? I hope you feel better. LOL at your funny story to Lori.

Amelia - I only like the multigrain flatbread . . . I like it with sunflower pb rolled up as a snack (very filling).

Melissa - Have fun at your taste testing & friends 30th birthday:)

Lori - Let us know how the wedding went.

Cookie - Any plans with the girls this weekend or do they do there own thing?

Trish - Sorry about not being able to sleep, DH has the same problems and he's not a woman. I guess I relate not sleeping to perimenopause:)

Kristin - Do you get to do longer workouts on the weekends or too much running around?

Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.