COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE! Have a wonderful and funfilled day. :D

I will do legs today. I will wait until this afternoon, my head is hurting:mad:

My best to all.

Good Morning!

This isn't working out for me at all today:eek: Thought I was gonna catch up on personals but I can't find the cord to the laptop and its going dead. DH took it to work yesterday so he may have left it there.

Anyway...no workout to report yesterday:eek:;) For some reason I wasn't feeling very well on Mon night and sure enough around 1'ish I woke up with a bad stomach,used the washroom then made another trip and then I was o.k. It was very odd. There was no way I could get up in another 5 hrs and workout, plus DS had his speech appt yesterday morning and I didn't want to be in a huge rush.

I am going for a nice run this a.m, then its off to the city to get some school clothes for DD. My sister and her baby are going and I am taking DS as well. It will be a quick trip but I probably won't get a chance to checkin anymore until Fri morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!! HOPE ITS AWESOME!!!

O.k...Im outta here! Hope everyone is doing/feeling good!!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Happy Birthday Deb!!! :D Enjoy your special day!

Today I will do Triceps and Biceps from both PUB and MM...with abs at the end. I thought I was doing myself a favor by doing legs yesterday, but alas, now I"m doing biceps the day before back. :confused: And I dont' feel like switching cardio's around or anything else, so I'll live!

Yesterday was a mental health day....completely useless....I couldn't get out of my own way and almost couldn't keep my eyes open. :( Damn I hope I feel better today.......this is so unusual....*sigh*

My mom's appointment went well, a fifteen minute treatment, but took an hour and half for blood to come back....ugh. The whole day was kinda thrown off, especially when I found out the day before that i forgot about her appointment. Geez yesterday was a shiznitty day......but today's a new day.....

Belinda- Ohhhh nooo.....I'm sorry to hear all this happening to you, but maybe this time it will be taken care of once and for all!! Yeah Meaner Legs got me good alright....

Trish- LOL @ you and helene. I like double the pay! I can't even get myself to look like Amanda and Nancy, though......:confused: Ok no more moving around the days of the rotation for me. Doing arms today......and then we're on for the rest of the month, workout for workout!

Melissa- Great workout!! Yeah you must be feeling it today....

Cookie- No...have never been to Oscar's...will keep that in mind! Ugh....@ dwp not being bad. This is coming from the woman who does MIC in place of Basic Step...lol :eek: Looks like you're getting up same time I did today??

Helene- don't they girls look great? Ughhh...I want those abs..... so....yes, would love to come up when you get back. :)

Amelia- RS is my fave of all time step workout. Glad you had a great workout!

Kristin- Yeah some days of of Fusion are harder than others. Sumo's are hard if I've worked legs anytime in the past month....LOL

Deb- I'd like to see the girl's bio's, definitely. Meeting them in Daytona, no one had been picked yet, and it was more about hanging out then "how'd you get those abs"...lol Wow, can't believe it's been 5 weeks since your surgery! You've come a long way! Enjoy your day. ;)

Melissa- Awesome workout!! Glad I can make you laugh.....:p

Ok cool....peace.

Good Morning

Today is a dog walk then i will do legs, not sure what yet. My favorite is 4ds legs but i've got my eye on L&G..

AND speaking of men; my dh woke me up this morning at 5:35, shaking my arm asking for the paper orders. I said "what orders?" He was asleep next to me and dreaming he was at work i had another 45mins until the alarm went off! I could have STRANGLED HIM:mad: When he wakes up later im going to ask him if he 'got his orders?':p

Belinda-I hope any infection holds off for you until your able to complete STS. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. (((Hugs))) What kind of surgery is it? Is it similar to the surgery you had last year? Im so sorry your having to go through another surgery:(

Lori-Have a great run this morning. Hope you have a safe trip and lovely time with your sister and niece/nephew.

Iris-Have a great workout. Hope your day is better today, sending you hugs as well.

Cookie-Hope you got a good nights rest in last night. How was your workout yesterday? Thanks for the comments on my blog, i think i have around 20 followers or something close. Its fun...kinda like a check in.:)

Trish-high fives on your workout yesterday...oops,hope that didn't hurt:p Any doms today?

Melissa-Awesome workout yesterday, those 4ds premixes all seem to be pretty long. Just love that series. Hows the arms today?

Deb- Happy Birthday To You! Hope is a daisy of a day. How was your workout yesterday?

Helene-How your ds feeling today? My DD's left leg hurts sometimes when she walks a lot. Whats on tabs today?

Kristine-Did you decide to take a rest day yesterday? Sometimes its hard for me to decide on a rest day too.

Did i miss anyone?:confused:

I will bbl

workout done, 35 min dog walk + 26 min. of Leg work + 10mins of some easy yoga stretching. 425 calories total burned in about 70mins. Not too bad. I listened to to my mp3 player and just mimicked some of Cathe's leg routines.

Hello all!!

:D:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!!! Hope you have a great one!!:D:D

Holy guacamole...my arms are KILLING me today! I can barely stretch because I'm so sore from last night's WO. Tonight won't be so bad since cardio is on par: Rhythmic Step + abs. I think I might do KPC abs since I didn't do them last week.

Belinda, you are too funny about STS. I hope you get to finish the rotation! Also, best of luck to you with your surgery. Hopefully after you will be good as new!

Trish, :eek: at that workout! That looks awesome!!! I never think about mixing and matching segments from different videos to make 1 complete routine. I love coming on here and seeing all the different WOs everyone does :)

Helene, how is the weather heat/humidity-wise down there? Last time I went, I had to leave the Magic Kingdom because it was so unbearably hot and we went in April!

Lori, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Feel better! :(

Iris, well since you didn't really get a mental health day I give you permission to take another ;) Everytime I try to take one, someone in my family thinks it's a great idea and they take one then they bug me the entire time. I don't know if I ever got a full mental health day lol.

Kristin, my mom teaches 3rd grade and she went back today for their 1st round of meetings. She is not happy, she hates meetings. She's been texting me all morning haha!

Amelia, LOL @DH!! That is too funny. BTW I love your blog pic with you flexing! You go girl!!

Cookie, how are you?

I gotta go to lunch or I might scream today. BBL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great fun day!

Hello to everyone else, DH is on a quest to see if he can wear my shoes out.

Hi girls,

Thanks for all the birthday wishes . . . it means a lot:)

I was down today not sure if it's the age, TTOM or the fact that I can't do the workout of my choice or all of the above:) DH & DS's are taking me to dinner tonight not sure about GF's because one may have a class. I was hoping to go to an outside place but it is so HOT today!

I did parts of squeeze yesterday and it went well. I did the TM for 45 min. today.

Belinda - Sending you good vibes that you don't get an infection before you finish STS. Wow, 5 days is a long time to stay in the hospital, in the states they pratically throw you out after a day:D My in-laws bought a cuckcoo clock when the were in Germany and would love to have it some day. I know my SIL's would never want it.

Lori - I hope your belly feels better. I hope the speech appt. went well. Here in the states they tend to take care of that in the schools.

Iris - Glad to hear your Mom's appt. went well. Did you make an appt. for yourself yet? It sounds like your wearing yourself out.

Amelia - It's so hard to get back to sleep after being woke up. Great job in getting your workout in today.

Melissa - Great feeling to have DOMS in your arms:) can't wait till I can.

Kristin - How is school?

Trish - You must have major DOMS after last night's workout:) I'll have to check out half.com, thanks!

Cookie - So you had to be roasting being in a hot gym today for your meeting . . . most days they are already hot:(

Helene - Are the parks crowded? I'm thinking a lot of kids have gone back to school but then and again it's a holiday weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Afternoon ladies,

I can barely keep my eyes open at work. I woke up @ 2:00 and didn't fall back to sleep until after 4:00. Not sure what the issue was but I hope it's gone tonight. Today's wo was Leaner Legs + GS Leg floorwork (Roll ins, inner-outer thigh with band). This was my first time doing LL and I can't say how I like it yet...I was half asleep through parts of it:p

Belinda - Uuuggghh, I wish you could have a sinus transplant!! They have been nothing but trouble for you. I hope you won't have any issues before completing STS..fingers & toes crossed:D

Lori - Have fun shopping! I know it's for DD, but shopping is fun even when it's for someone else;)

Iris - I'm having your yesterday today. My eyes can barely stay open. I hate days like this because I usually get caught falling asleep in someone's meeting:confused: How are your legs today? My bis are fried from yesterday, nothing going on with my tris though.

Amelia - Oohhhhh, haven't done L&G in months...maybe not even in 2010! I miss that one:( Have to find a rotation with that one in it. LOL @ DH!

Melissa - I'm so looking forward to the workout blender sepcifically for these types of mix & match wos! What a great way for Cathe to get us to re-purchase all the wos we already own:p!! LOL! ^5s on your DOMs. Enjoy RS tonight...another one I haven't done in ages!

Helene - You poor thing! I hope you don't get blisters.

Deb - HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8) Hope you have a great time with the fam tonight! What a nice gift from the scale:)

Kristin - How are you doing today? Hope things went well for you at school.

Cookie - What's shaking with you? I learned something new yesterday...never knew that you were a teacher:D

Ok, I'm packing up and heading home. More last minute shopping for back-to-school.

Hi ladies!

Today’s workout was a double-whammy. I did Step Moves for cardio and then PLB for legs. I forgot how PLB burns on that ball, lol. Then I went shopping for Nikolas’ school supplies as well as some supplies for myself. Now I am exhausted. Thinking of having a beer with dinner, lol. Tomorrow is my first day of school, lol. I have meetings and tasks to do in between to fully prepare myself for the first day of class, which is Tuesday. I probably won’t sleep tonight, I never do before the first day back. I am such a kid!

Debbie- Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your dinner!

Lori- hope your day gets better! Maybe after your run you’ll feel better. Enjoy the city. I love shopping in the city!!!

Iris- I like how you mix and match the workouts. That’s cool. Although, I don’t know how you can do those bicep curls in PUB and then add on to that, lol. I’m so burnt by the end of that set.

Amelia- Great workout! You are a better woman than I am. I am so cranky in the morning and if my Dh wakes me up before it’s time, I lose it, lol. I did take a rest day, and I was feeling guilty about, even though I worked out six days in a row, all pretty tough workouts too. I just keep reminding myself that everyone needs a rest day, including me, and it won’t undo all the hard work to be a little lazy once a week.

Melissa- Awesome workout yesterday!!!!! Way to rock it. I laughed at your comment about your mom. Whenever I am sitting for the Superintendent’s speech, I feel like a student in Charlie Brown’s classroom. All I hear is “Wa wah wah wa.” It is terrible. Maybe if he was an inspiring educational leader. Unfortunately, every Supt. we have had (and we have had 6 in my 12 years there) kind of stinks and no one respects him/her.

Trish- things are good. Just trying to prepare myself and my
boys.

Evening!
Happy Birthday, Deb! Once I read the news, I ran to the fridge to got a raspberry pie I picked up yesterday and the dh and I ate and toasted to you. Hope it was a wonderful day. Glad the scale gave you a present too, but can't help being jealous that it never does for me. Must be like mom and the scale always liked you best.
Belinda, hope they let you finish sts and then get to the bottom of the sinus problem. It has been far too long.
Lori, hope you have fun shopping. How far away is the city? Will you be getting any runs in there?
Helene, did you go buy a cheap pair of flip flops so they'll wear out and your husband will then let you rest? You're gonna be fitting in those skinny jeans this week.
Melissa, lol at your mother. I know how she feels. don't ya love doms? My dh can't understand my attraction and fascination with them. did you do two ab workouts today?
Iris, I think I need more than a mental health day maybe help! I want one without anyone else home so I can think. Wasn't today hot? How was it in the gym? Glad your mom is doing okay.
Kristin, don't you get excited planning everything out? I don't have a classroom anymore since I do school improvement and staff development work. Did help someone design a bulletin board today, tho. I get so anxious I can't sleep either. Of cocurse, then during the year I get so anxious over our progress or lack that I can't sleep then either.
Trish, yes, I'm a teacher, but without a class. I have twelve schools instead! Teaching is changing so quickly and rapidly it is hard for some to adjust. I'm also on the state new teacher certification development team, assisting on the design of the evaluation for all, as well as a pilot peer assistance and review program. Then I have a few grants to deal with and numerous committees. All of it keeps me busy and involves far more paperwork than I like. Cause you know I've said it a billion times - I hate paperwork. What do you do?
Amelia, did your dh see your biceps? He shouldn't be messing with you at any time! I picture you having a neat and tidy house.
Today was sts 8 and tomorrow is 9. May move 9 to Friday so I can do kpc. I have to spend the day with a woman who gets on my nerves. If I do all those kicks and punches before maybe she won't bug me so much.
Cookie

Good evening,

I did M3 W2 D38.

Warmup: 4 sets / 7 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 90#
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 60#
Front Squats - 60#
Static Lunge - 90#

I went up 5 lb on all exersices from last week! Will try to do the same in W3!;) Those static lunges get me every time, I feel them as soon as I go down. Lot's of DOMS in my booty again.

Lori - hope you feel better, girl!

Thanks for your kind words ladies, means a lot to me.

Have a great evening!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.