Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Feb 09th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I will be back after my coffee! I also have to catch up with yesterdays personals!

Have a great Saturday!
Belinda

Good Morning Girls:)

Up early again todayx( not sure that i should be though. I thought about going back to bed but then I remembered the feed of KFC we had last night for supperx( I can always go to bed early tonight b/c DH will be gone and it should be rather slow at work. My legs feel like they weigh a ton today though...and I have no clue what workout I am doing!
I think the reason I am so tired is b/c the alarm went off at 2 in the morning (at DH's store) so he had to leave and go up. Our co-owner is already left for the weekends adventures DH is going on so DH had to go alone. I wasn't to happy about that but I knew that the police wouldn't be far behind. Anyway...it was just the internet that tripped and when that happens security it notified b/c that means the cables may be cut. Lord knows we don't want a repeat of last yr! That was awful! So that was my broken sleep. Then DH's friend called at 3, more broken sleep...blah!
Also DH caught two guys shop lifting yesterday. They left the store with a $100 sweater and were gone for quit some time before the cops tracked them down. So after they caught them I was thinking...oh man..now they are going to do something to the store! LOL So it was weird that the alarm had went off the same night I was thinking something might happen.

I will be back for personnals when I get to work. Im thinking about picking up some sort of crossstitch to do when I am at work today. That would really kill some time! Time flies when I do those things! And it would also keep me from mindless eating!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

what time is it in Canada?

I am finished with 4DS " Double Cardio" premix # 8 57 min.!
I still have to work my abs!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Morning early birds!

Todays workout is a 30 min HIIT on the TM. I may even do itread 13 agian...and I do have my eye on lowmax! Not sure yet!

Great news :::: the scale said I am down 2.2pds this week,WHOOOHOOOO!! I really think its the protien powders on my lifting days and me watching my carb intake! and the fact that ive started jogging agian(ok..so its alot of stuff,LOL)im just so excited that the scale is moving agian!

I also have to measure today,this is the completed forth week on BFL(tommorrow starts WK#5)-my dh does that for me so hes not up yet! What Am I Doing up at 6'oclock in the morning????? My body just wont allow me to sleep any longer!x( Oh my my fat anayzer capilur thingy came in the mail yesterday so he will do that as well! Im guessing my body fat is around 28%! Lets see how close I am,I will post after he wakes up!

my meals for yesterday
#1-Coffee,one egg+two egg whites sprinkle of cheese with ww toast,1c skim milk
#2-one scoop protien powder,one cup skim mile,ice cubes(shake)
#3-baked whititng seasoned with one c brown rice and a side salad with ff french
#4-1pc toast, string cheese
#5-side salad with ff french+1/4 c tuna-1tbs lite mayo,one pc ww bread(half a sanwich;-))

didn't get around to meal #6.

ok brb!

Lori-bummer on the interuption of sleep last night! Im glad it wasn't anything like you experienced last year ! so the guys that were shop lifting yesterday were caught? It must be frustrating for a store owner to have to put up with crap like that. The little conveince store down the street that I go too has an issue with teenagers stealing from it! The owner is very nice too,its a shame! He would probably give the candy or (whatever still) to the kids if they would ask for it(well not everyday,LOL gotta make a living;-)). Hes kind hearted like that!

Hey Belinda-Great workout today! 53min cardio is tuff! I too have to do abbs today,I may do them first so i can't push them off after my cardio,LOL....im good about pushing them off :+

Hey to the rest of the Commit gang,bbl

Hey Girls!

Im at work now:-( oh well, atleast I get to relax here, unlike when I am home:)
My workout today consisted of a 3 mile run,4 seg of DM(no cardio) and 4DSBC again. I wore my HRM and even though there were times during my run where my HR dropped (weird) I still burned 440 cals. Not to shabby! If I have the energy tonight I may get another run in. DH is gone, DS will be in bed and Im not sure what DD's plans are.

Belinda** I was up around 5:30 ish. I thought about going back to sleep and getting another hour in, but I will just go to bed early tonight! Good job with your workout. I am going to do more step this week instead of running.

Ameila** Great job on the weightloss! WTG! Whats the total now for 4 weeks? And what are you gonna have on your cheat day? I was worried about you yesterday! I thought aliens had taken you to mars:7

I will bbl, Im gonna run to walmart and get the cross stitch I was talking about. My day will fly once I get at that!

Hi everyone. Still sick of the crud. Really, it's probably just allergies that have gone wrong, so I don't worry too much. Also, since it's been that TOM (hopefully done today or tomorrow) I imagine it flared up with the run-down feeling I get with Aunt Flow.

Today I have a backache and I am not even sure what to blame it on. Maybe it's DOMS from Thursday's workout? It didn't seem like that tough of a workout. I definitely still have DOMS with my biceps and triceps, so I guess I could on my back.

OK, why can't my kids eat breakfast without drama? For Pete's sake there's always fussing and bowls clattering to the floor, etc.

I'm not sure yet what today's workout will be--perhaps some cardio, but my knees have been complaining a lot, so I'm not sure. I could just take a walk, but that's so boring (and it's pretty cold out there).

Belinda, great workout today! I love that one and I wish my knees would let me do it today!

Lori, yikes, no wonder you're tired. Big sleep interruptions like that can wear you out (that's why it's amazing we ever survive new babies :p) Hope you get some good rest tonight.

Amelia, awesome job on the big weight loss. Rock on!

Hello to all who follow. I'm still sitting here in my glasses and pajamas, so I think I'll go put on my contacts and clothes.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Good Saturday Morning/Afternoon to our Canada/German gals:

Today's w/o is Core Synergistics and the add on of 4DSBC. I am kinda of excited to see what my HRM reads on the 4DSBC.

Belinda-Excellent workout for you I am sure. Are you following a specific rotation (besides the BFL)?

Lori-good workout too. Interupted sleep is annoying. I am just glad it wasn't more serious. Do you have to work all weekend? Do you knit? I have cross stitched when I was really young. My mom is into all those crafts. I started to knit and crochet, but i can only make really long scarves. They don't turn out too even.:7

Amealia-Awesome job on the weightloss! So proud of you. Protein powder does really help curb the cravings, ITA. Are you using the BSN product. Let me know how you like the bodyfat analyzer.

Lainie-maybe some yoga/stretching for you today with DOMS?

Carrie

Laine** It sounds like you could have allergies. Do you have any pets? Or is it other things?

Carrie** Thats toooo funny about the scarf! LOL That is me to a "t". My mom would fix it though:) I use to knit scraves for my barbie dolls all the time when I was a little girl.Not anymore though.

BBL!

Good morning ladies,

Today's workout will be Rhythmic Step. I have a luncheon with my mommies group today, so I will go there, when stop by Walmart right quick to get a couple of things and then go home, put Heidi to bed and do my workout.

Ok, I better get going. Need to get dressed etc.

I will be back later
Kristine

Hey girly girls

Lori-did you get that cross-stitch yet(if I can frinkin type this morning x( ,I seem to be typing backwards,LOL) Awesome job on your workout. LOL at aliens kidnapping me yesterday! If they did I don't remember(and don't want to,LOL);-) for breakfast I had a chicken and egg biscuit(leftover chicken from DH dinner last night-pillsbury biscuit:9)will probalby grab a healthy sandwich for lunch then dinner tonight at a steak house- complete with dessert,can't wait!

Kristine-Ive heard rhythmic step is fun! I don't have that one! Looks like everybody is running to walmart today,lol ive got to go sometime today and get some grociersx( I don't wanna

Carrie-so were you pleased with your HRM? Great job on your core workout!!!!

Lainie-lol,talk about kids showing there buts,my kids were terrible yesterday.OMG,its so wonder dh and i were able to focus on the drive home! I don't get it? As soon as we walk into a store they just seem to lose thier mind or something and touch things they know there not suppose too! Even my 'peirced lips,clinched teeth' approach didn't work yesterday!

hey to everybody that follows!

today I ended up doing 20min of HIIT on the treadmill,picked up my speed a bit too!

now its time to clean the house,I sent DH to a department store to get the computer that we want(didn't want to take the kids out agian) so when he gets home my mom and dad are suppose to get the kids for the night so WE can have some ALONE time,OH FINALLY-we need a quiet evening with just the two of us! We plan on going to my favorite steak house for supper and then maybe see a movie-not sue which one yet!

ok,everybody have a great day! bbl

Hey girls,

I am going to my dad's today to visit him, my sister, and nieces. My sister is down visiting them so I get to see my nieces sooner than expected:) :) I probably won't get a workout in today but I will make it up tomorrow. Don't have time for personals right now but promise I will catch up later tonight.

Amelia, Lori, Carrie - Thank yall so much for your kind words and support. Yall are super sweet. :)

I am back.

So finished my w/o--I am ok with my stats for core syn/4DS BC I did CS up to the cool down, and then I just did the drills from 4DSBC and the cool down. Workout was 76 mins and calorie burn was at 358.

Lori-what is your cross stitch pattern? I was thinking about that knitting, it was so relaxing. Maybe I should go hunt for my needles.

Amelia-have a fun night with just you and your husband! That sounds heavenly.

Carrie

Hi girls

Lori** isn’t that funny, you get more rest at work than at home! LOL! Cross stitching sounds like fun!

Laine** you poor girl! Hope you felling better!

Carrie** awesome workout on Core Synergistics and 4DSBC today!

Kritine** RS is so much fun! Nice choice!

Amelia** glad you had fun with your jog this morning! Enjoy your evening!

Shannon** have fun with your family today!

I will catch up with in the AM! Good night!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.