Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Feb-02-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

How are you? I am still sleepy and still stitting here and drinking my coffee! Looks like another slow and rainy day here in Germany!

What are your plans for this weekend? We have friends comming over to watch the game Sunday!

Todays workout will be cardio?? Maybe I will go to the gym for a run??

I will read yesterdays posts and come back for personals!

Have a great day and weekend!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Lori** how was your girls night out last night? You probably still in bed, no wonder I don’t see you around so early! Hope you had fun!

Amelia**How exciting! Now you got LM and SB! Love them both! I amnesty don’t think I own a Cathe workout that I don’t love! Which one are you doing today?

Qustion of the day: Do you have your own workout room? I do in the states!
I do have lots of extra bedrooms, but only have one big flat scream TV in our living room! I do have small TV’s in the other bedrooms, but they are very small! Way to small for me! LOL! I keep all my workout stuff like my dumbbells, high step, step, stability ball, yoga blocks and mat in my living room! I have a huge living room; I don’t use half of it! I left all my furniture in the states!My living room looks like a gym! LOL! If I buy another flat scream TV in the future, I will move all my stuff and turn one of the bedrooms into my workout room! I aseked my DH if I could buy a squat rack, he looked at me like I was nuts!LOL! I don't think he will go for a squat rack sitting in the living room!}( :p

Have a great day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid169304

Good Morning Belinda and everybody!

LOL Belinda,I don't think my DH would go for a squat rack in the living room either! And no :-( I don't have my own workout room,but it is my DREAM to one day have one;-) We live in a VERY small place so all my workout stuff is piled in the corner of my living room! BTW-on free day what would you consider over doing it? Like last saturday I ate every meal out at fast food resurants! Do you eat what you want on free day,or just one meal?

Im going to try and preview some more new workouts today,but I forget how many I ordered...I MUST BE NUTS?:eek:

OK,Today is my WI and I always get on the scale like two or three times. The first time it said I was down exactly a pound! Second time I was down 1.5 or something! so anyway,im happy with that! And Im seeing 187 for the first time in over 9mnths,im just beside my self with happiness:D

I need to get a body fat analyer,I can see my legs,arms transforming right before my eyes! I have extra skin from were I was so heavy,but my doc says that because Im still considered young that there wasn't a doubt in his mind that it will firm up too!

anyhoot,Todays workout is going to be a walk/jog interval on my 'baby' aka treadmill,LOL for atleast 30 mins(maybe longer since I didn't lose 3lbs like last week x( ) and then some abbs,HATE doing abbs!

Amelia** the book tells you to eat whatever you want on your free day! I only eat one meal lunch or dinner whatever I want! I do have to say, I don't eat junck! Nothing greasy or fast food! Last Satureday I ate a few french fries and Boca Chik'n patties! That was my cheat meal! I always eat lots of salad with my meals! Oh, I forgot I ate a small piece of choclolate! That is it! I am to afraid to overeat!

Good luck with your WI today!Enjoy your run and abs today!

Belinda

Belinda-im afraid to over eat too,I think I will take it easy today!

Lori-How was your night out with the girls?

ok,bbl

Hi!

Today's workout with be either a run (if not too slippery, outside) or Core Synergistics. I thinking of loosely following the Lean Rotation, with subs of running for cardio etc.

Amelia-good job on the weight loss! So happy for you!

Belinda-have fun with your workout today-sorry it rainy. What are the temps there?

ETA--I don't have a workout room-but I have a large space in my garage that I use. I have my tv,dvd, and all my other equipment there. I WISH I had a workout room!

Carrie

Good Morning Ladies!:)

Im up and on my second cup of coffee. I had a headache when I woke but took two pills and now its gone:) I don't understand why some people don't take pills! LOL As soon as I have a ache...come on with the drugs! }(

I had a really good time last night. My face hurt from laughing. We didn't go to the club until 1 ish and therefore stayed till it closed. Didn't get home until 3! And in the process, I woke DS up. I was thinking...will DH get up with him I wonder? The I thought, if he came home at 3 and woke DS up, would I get up? Not a chance! The rule in our house is, "you wake, you take"! After a bottle though he went right back to sleep and DH let me rest until 10:20. I didn't drink very much but I don't drink very much anymore so Im sure whatever I had went right to my head.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout today! DH is having hid friends over tomorrow night for the super bowl so I have no clue what i will do in the mean time. Probably relax, maybe play monopoly with DD again.

Ameila** I already congratulated you on the pound loss...but I will say it again! Congrats! Enjoy your free day!

Last night when I was out I realized how many women struggle with their weight. I think alot of it as to do with the town we live in though. Everyone knows everybody and if you put on 5 lbs someone will notice and will talk about it. Im serious...its that bad! Its kind of "keep up with the Jone's town" Out of the 9 women that were there I bet half of them spoke about their diet..or the fact that they needed to be on one. Its a shame really that we don't have better self images of ourselves. We all look good and no one needs to lose weight but I guess we don't see ourselves as others see us.

Im thinking about doing BM2 today or one of the premixes from it. My legs and butt are sore from yesterdays workout!

Im willing to bet someone else as checked in since I have. I started this ages ago and in between dressed DS and did the dishes! LOL

Lori:)

Carrie** I knew someone was gonna sneak in on me! Have a good workout! I wish I could get a run in outside, its just to slippery. While I was cleaning up the kitchen I could see a lady running outside on the st behind us,I thought she must have been off her rocker;) I think some people are training for marathons now though and want/need to run outside.

Oh and the question of the day!

I use to have my very own workout room in my old house but then we built a house that didn't revolve around my workouts or a play room for the babe. DH has his very own room downstairs and he didn't want me working out there so I just said "fine, Ill wear out the carpet up here" and he was fine with that at first but now I workout in his area! hehe So I guess you could say i have my own workout room:) I think he was trying to keep me out of there b/c he thought I was gonna want to workout when he wanted to watch t.v and relax but we have never had that problem yet. I workout early in the morning or when DH is at work so things are good!

Carrie enjoy your run or core work!Thank you for the congrats on my weight loss!

Lori-Glad to hear you had fun last night with your friends! Thanks for the congrats!

Im done with my workout,did a 45 min powerwalk with icline/jog without incline interval! felt great! Im hoping next weeks WI will be alot better than this weeks with my new treadmill as my main cardio! I should have thought about that when I purchased all of those step workouts from cathe...but I will eventually use them! I still love step!

ok,have a Great day everybody!

Hello ladies,

I am feeling a little better today so I am going to squeeze in a workout of some type. We are finally having some pretty weather here, I just hope it lasts. I do have my own workout room, well it's mine and my husbands. It's a good size room which I need for my Cathe workouts:) We already have a squat rack so I won't need to purchase that for the STS series. I do need a new treadmill though. I swear it just seems like I am always needing/wanting something fitness related.

Belinda - Hope you have a nice run at the gym. Did you ever purchase the cardio coaches?

Amelia - Congratulations on the weight loss and on your new workouts. I love getting new workouts delivered, it is so exciting:) Which one do you think you will try first? I hate doing abs too, I think my least favorite is the dang bike maneuver exercise. I am just not good at that one at all. Great job on your workout:)

Lori - Glad to hear you had a good time with the girls last night. As far as pills I am the same way, why suffer? If I'm in pain and there is medicine that will make me feel better you better believe I'm going to take it. Have fun with BM2:)

Hello to Carrie, Stacey, Cheryl, Kristine, Lainie, and anyone else I missed.

Thought I would check in again. Im just sitting here,waiting for DS to get sleepy so I can get my workout in. Its not looking promising. He is still in a great mood and I don't think he as rubbed his eyes yet! And its almost 2 in the afternoon. If he soon doesn't get sleepy Im not going to let him have a nap and he will go to bed early tonight.

Ameila** Good job on the workout. Your really enjoying your TM aren't you? I also went out last night with the girl that I use to run with. She says that her TM as made a squeaking noise in the frame ever since she had it and she thinks thats just normal.It kind of irritates me but if I turn my Ipod up loud enough, I don' hear it.

Shannon** Glad you hear you are feeling better. Did I ask where is your husband? Is he in the Army or something?

Come on baby...go to sleep already! LOL I want to get my workout in while I still have some energy! I know it will just be a matter of time before my energy will be low.

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Carrie** hope you get that run in today!

Lori** I am glad you had fun last night! Sorry, about your headache! I don’t like taking drugs! LOL! I go for natural remedies instead! Years ago I had to take a lot of drugs for my acne, which messed up my stomach! Super bowl isn’t until 10 pm here in Germany, I will be sleeping! My DH and a neighbor are watching it here since we have a big flat screen TV! LOL! Did you get your workout in?

Amelia** you really enjoy your new TM! I am jealous! Good job on your run!

Shannon** I am glad you are feeling better today! How cool you have your own workout room! I hear you on the needing/wanting something fitness related!

Have a great night girls!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Well I finished my workout, I ended up doing a kettlebell workout and 4DS HIS.

Lori - My DH is an electrical supervisor for Noble, an offshore oil drilling company. Right now he is off the coast of Africa, he should be home in about two weeks and will get a month off before he has to go back. He is usually gone about a month at a time, this time it was 5 weeks because he went out a week early. Hope your little guy goes to sleep soon so you can get in your workout:)

Belinda - Sounds like you had a good workout, I don't have Cardio Fusion but it is on my wishlist. I have heard that it is a hard one:)

Hi fit ladies,

Just a quick check in. I just got done with my workout. I did IMAX3, wow, what a workout. But I modified it to be more low impact, I am just too weak for all that jumping :p . I feel nice and accomplished now.
I am waiting for DD to finish her lunch so I can hit the shower.

Kristine :)

Hi Girls!:) :)

Im done with my workout! I did a 4 mile run in 37 mins, then 4DSBC 2x's (cardio only), 4DSKB (cardio only) and MM abs. Im pooped! It was a great workout and I turned the music up when doing 4DS b/c I wanted to get into it.

Shannon** DH sounds like he as a very good job and a interesting one. Im sure he doesn't enjoy travelling though. Not many people do when they have to do it so often. Good job with your workout~!

Belinda** Ive only used the CF dvd a couple of times, I thought about pulling it out today but as you can tell, I didn't:) So I haven't done all the premixes yet. I don't think I will be watching much of the super bowl either! I think I will go to bed early as well. The funny thing is the men around here don't watch football all yr around but when the superbowl comes on, they all get together. Its just an excuse to get together with their buddies and drink beer!

Kristine** Good job with your workout. Is this a new workout to you? I use to modify that one as well. There are a couple of intervals that are really though, like #5!

Ameila** I forgot that you got your new workouts! That was fast! What ones did you get again?

I wore my HR monitor for a little while I was running but after running 2.5 miles I only had 80 cals burnedx( Couldn't possibly have been right considering I was running pretty fast and doing hills. It was saying my HR was 116-118...but if I shifted it around a little it would shoot up to the 130's. Im going to buy a new battery to see if thats the prob! It use to work great in the beginning but now it appears to be a peice of crap~!

Off to get into the shower!

Belinda** Im not sure how long it took me. I started around 2:30, I would say one and half hours? Cause I did abs first 10 mins, 37 mins on the TM, BC 2x's 40 mins and KB 20 mins. I had to stop and answer the phone a couple of times...oh that rang 10 times while I was working out! I was soooo rotted! Im not doing BFL right now. Im just eating when I am hungry. I just finshed a nice bowl of homemade soup and a chicken wrap. Im not sure how long it will tie me over for.

I've been having a busy Saturday and it isn't over yet. I got my car inspected and an oil change, did lots of laundry, went to an orthodontic consultation, and just finished the weights part of 4DS BC. My biceps and triceps are a bit shaky--I lifted heavier than ever!

Now we're getting ready to go to Johnny Rockets for dinner (uh oh--will try to be good).

Tomorrow I'll do some cardio to make up for only doing the weights of the workout today. I might just take a brisk walk, since that'll be o.k. for my knees.

Hope to BBL for personals but not sure yet.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.