Commit to get fit and lean for Sat. 23

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you this morning? What are your plans for this weekend? My DH isn't here until next Thursday, so I will clean my house!

Amelia - sorry, I am not joining you with your leg workout! My rotation calls for cardio today! WTG on your workout yesterday!

Cookie - when I do BFL style shoulders, I go heavy on my shoulders! The reps are slower, in SS the beat is to fast to go heavy! I haven't picked up a DB in over 2 weeks!

Lori and Cookie - I also have to color my hair!:p I guess I blame my kids for that too!

BBL after my workout!

Today I will do 4DS Cardio Power! I love that one!

Not sure what happend this morning, but I mixed up the day's! For whatever reason I was thinking today is Friday! :mad: Sorry, about the mix up!

I am getting ready for my workout!

Good Morning violets!

Belinda-High fives on your workout!!! I will own 4DS...one of these days,sigh!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Im down 1.5lbs today...woohooo! Its probably just water but who cares:D

Today is my 'cheat day' but i will stay with my calorie limits,ive already got my whole day planned out with pizza and brownies:D and of course a salad stuck in there somewhere,LOL...im having special K for breakfast that counts for somethng too!:p(and i won't get back on the scale for a couple of days;))

Today is SS LB premix,have no idea which one yet! And a dogwalk or a PW on the TM!

Ive found a new quick fix bar that i LOVE ...anybody eat Luna bars? OMG,im in love with them,I only allow myself one a day but MMMMM,MMMM good! I like the chocolate over nuts the best!

ok,as you can see im on my second cup of coffee so better wrap things up before i start talking about my life experiences or something,LOL!

bbl

Good morning Ameia and everyone that follows,

WTG on your weight loss! That is great!:eek: Enjoy your pizza and brownies today:D I LOVE Luna Bars! I like the lemon zest! Have fun with your LB and PW!

Belinda- I almost grabbed the lemon zest ones!!!!!! you say there good? I will definately try them next!

.....just skipping by......procrastinating my workout!

Hey girls,my workout is done! SS LB blast is just plan INSANE:confused: ive never burned so bad in my life? I had to pause alot:eek:

belinda-i will pick some up today!

Thanks Belinda...it was a tough one,I kept saying to the tv...OMG Shes CRAZY,LOL

I forgot to add that i aslo did a 30min PW on the treadmill @4.0

ok,now off for some pizza;):D

Hey thanks Belinda,you too! Were is everybody ?

Were just being lazy around the house today! No plans this weekend,may go fishing later.....

I'm here! Sorry for getting here late.

Woke up in the middle of the night for a while, so slept a little later than usual this morning. Which of course meant had to change up my workout and took two of the dogs for a fast 3 mile walk. Amelia, the halter works great, but you should have seen me trying to put it on him. OMG, I had to wrestle this fat sausage looking dog to get him to put and then keep his two front legs in it so I could snap the buckle Whew, it took a bit. Anyway, then I cleaned up and drove an hour to get my hair done. Only, they had me down for a cut - not a color and not a color and cut. I could use a cut, but I wanted my hair colored. The stylist didn't have time for the color and no one else was available. Now I have to wait until next Thursday. It was aggravating 'cause my only reason for going in was to get the hair done since I have a full week of meetings/presentations and don't want everyone thinking that woman got tinsel in her hair. Geesh.

Well, got an angel food cake in the oven and have started cleaning the house. Tomorrow my future daughter-in-law is coming over for a birthday dinner. She mentioned once about Weight Watchers, so I thought an angel food cake would be okay. Another son, not her fiance, is moving out of the country for half a year, so it will also be a bon voyage dinner for him.

Well, back to dusting, vacuuuming, and other exciting things. Unless of course I decide to go do my original workout plan for today - KPC/LG #20. Think I hear it calling me.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.