Commit to get Fit & Lean for October 2, 2010

Good Morning!:)

Can't believe I was the last one to check in yesterday evening. Makes my morning a little easier cause I have nothing to catch up on:p

We didn't do much last night. Went for a drive after dinner and got an ice cream. Work called around 10 and I had a flight in 15 mins:confused: Did that and came back home.

B/c DD is grounded she wasn't out last night with her friends and I think she got wind that her bf (if that's what they call it now a days) was flirting and holding hands with another girl. You could tell she was really bothered at first but she puts on a brave front like she doesn't really care. From the hot tub you can see into the downstairs bathroom, DH said when he got out of the hot tub he could see her sitting on the floor crying.:( Poor thing. I think she really liked him but they have only been hanging out a couple of weeks. I don't know if it got blown out of proportion or if its all true. In the meantime, I think she is still hanging out with him today:confused:

Today's workout in gonna be another run (are you surprised!?)and its still windy out:confused: Its been windy forever!

Belinda** have a good workout!

BBL!
Lori

Last edited:
I am done with my workout. My entire body is sore:D

will post my workout later!

Lori - enjoy your run!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hi all! Yesterday was a crazy day. Went to work, picked up my two wise guys, then I took them to Target to get my dad a b-day gift,a nd nik's friend a b-day gift, tehn came home, changed, went to my dad's house to eat lousy pizza (it was really gross) and sing happy birthday. I get aggravated lately every time I go to my parents' house. I won't get into it here, but for years my dad has threatened to move to Florida, and it used to bother me because I didn't want them to go. Now I kind of wish they would :confused::eek::(.

Anyways. . . Never did 4 DS LIS. Too tired by the time I got home and I thought it was best to listen to my body. So today, I am taking Nik to his friend's birthday party and I am hoping to make friends with some other kindergarten mommies. Then when I come home I will do 4 DS LIS. this is the last of my 4 DS rotation. I definitely see a bit my definition in my arms. Next week I am doing shorter workouts, but still concentrating on getting more muscle definition. Gym Styles all the way!

Lori- Poor DD. It must be hard at this age for you and her. I know that with my little guys I hate the idea of someone hurting them (i.e. bully or what not). I cannot imagine the feeling I would have if some girl hurt one of them that way when they are older. I think it would be even harder to deal with when it is your daughter, knowing what skumbags some teenage boys can be :mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:. I guess we have to take a step back and let these things play out and then be there for them when they need us or want us to step in. That must be so frustrating. I am sooooooo not looking forward to the teenage years. Hang in there.

Kristin

Good Morning

Braves game was fun, they loss but it was still fun!:) We almost left without the tickets. I went to get them and in the process I laid my jacket and camera down on the kitchen table. So when we were halfway to the stadium I realized I forgot my camera and my jacket :rolleyes: but i got the tickets;)

Anyways, today will be a cardio, not sure what or when. It needs to be higher intensity so maybe a step or a run on the treadmill?

Belinda- So, what did you end up doing?

Lori-So sorry your DD is going through the teenage boy stuff,ugh. I remember those days and there not fun:( Hopefully what really happened between her bf and the other girl got blown out of proportion. Im w/Kristin...definitely not looking forward to the teenage years:confused: Hope it all smooths over soon for your DD.

Kristin-How did the b-day party go? Good job listening to your body yesterday. Have a good workout today.

I will bbl, DH is talking about going to the park with the hiking trails...but he wants to go fishing there instead of hiking.

Hi Girls,

My workout was 12k and abs. It was windy again but I had a bit more energy for it this time...not sure why though. Maybe it was all the food I ate yesterday. I was starving all day! I think it was the weight work I did on Wed and Thurs.

Kristin** Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Sometimes with kids (esp girls) drama plays a big role in what they may be pretending to feel. If she were to come home screech her eyes out then we would probably be thinking "attention" but b/c she kept it to herself and then went away and cried makes it more real. DH went to have a chat with her when I went to bed and when i woke up at 3'ish he still wasn't in bed:confused: He said that she fell asleep cuddled into her. She talks to him more then she talks to me.

Ameila** I will have all these problems ironed out when your kids get older:D So you can come to me for advise! LOL Have a good workout today!

I will probably bbl. Gonna be kinda quiet here today.

Lori:)

Evening ladies,

I was out for two days because of that cold and still have lots of nasty stuff rattling around in my throat/nose and a cough. My last wo was Wednesday but I got up and did D3 this AM. It was great. Hope to have DOMs. No cardio until I can breath!

Also, checking in from my phone. My laptop has spyware. I figured how to get rid of it. Will try tomorrow.

Have a nice evening ladies. On my to-do list - catch up on personals :)

Hello all!

Finished 4 DS LIS just now. The kiddie party was great. The boys ha da lot of fun. I actually ran into someone from high school and she told me how great I looked and how young I look, and I thought of you Lori, b/c I was thanking her and thinking, she does look a lot older than me, lol. :D

Good night!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.