Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

This afternoon I will do shoulder & traps!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a wonderful weekend and workout! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Up early to get my workout in and DS is up with me:confused: Waaaaay to early for him to be up and he didn't go to bed last night until later then usual. He may get tired later...never tired enough for a nap. Just enough to get moody!

Yesterday's workout was only 3.5 m on the TM. I was suppose to have a flight at 9:45 and when I called work it was moved to 9:30. It was 7:30 before I even got on the TM. I planned on doing the weight sections of circuit blast but couldn't find the remote for the dvd player:mad: Of course after I put everything away, there it was, right in front of me the whole time.:rolleyes:

Yesterdays eats were:

B-Oatmeal (which was late) 1/2 apple
L- 1/2 chicken wrap.
S-All bran bar, 1/2 a cookie
D- Hawian Pizza, garlic fingers, small peice of dessert
I also think I had some candy in there somewhere.

Belinda** Did the dogs "poop" or were they "pooped"? You said "the dogs pooped" LOL I hope you cleaned it up! hehe! Enjoy your workout today. The race is next Sunday.

Ameila** Maybe you really need to get out of the house and interact with people. I bet you wouldn't be pouting then. It's to bad you are having such a hard time finding a job!! There isn't much around here either other then the norm....coffee shops,walmart...etc....Hopefully you will get a call soon.

Iris** So DG came over after? And what happened? maybe you should just give in and fall in love already;)When you meet the man that sweeps you off your feet is when I will make my 1st trip to NY:D Actually, I can't wait to come there one day and hopefully meet some of you guys!

Helene** Are you feeling any better today? Was it a long drive back to work? I bet you were ticked!

Kristin** I am guessing DH made it home safe and sound? Must have been a crazy week for you. When DH goes away I always hope its on my days off b/c its so hectic.

Deb** Its funny you should say that about canned food. We were looking at a can of peaches in my cupboard the other day that have been there FOREVER! I was gonne throw it out but my mom and DH said canned stuff last forever. They can eat it then...cause Im not!

I think that catchs me up!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is a rest day, got TOM yesterday, feeling miserable and bloated....ugh. DG came in at the beginning of my shift, but didnt' come to the bar, then he left, and I thought for sure he'd be back, but he didn't. So I called him at 11:30 and was like "now who's a jerk".... (he always calls me that). He says he didn't want to bother me. I'm like cut the bullsh*t, we've been back and forth ALLLL WEEK, and now you don't want to bother me when you finally see me??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: That's not all of it, but I could go on and on here...he did end up calling back...*sigh*. I told him I gotta get out of town...........get away from him...LOL

Crap...time is getting away from me....I will be back with personals!!! Need to do check in for Savage.... BBS

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Morning ladies!

Jury duty is over, which I was sad about because it was actually really interesting. I was on a murder case (now I can talk about it), but I was an alternate so I didn't even have a say in the verdict which SUCKS. The good part about that though is they are still sequestered because they can't reach a decision! I don't want to be holed up over the weekend :eek:

My eating while I was serving was NOT the best, especially on days when they bought us lunch and people brought candy and munchkins and all sorts of goodies in. Also, this week I had a virus so I only got 2 WOs in :( Weighed myself...not pretty. I gained 3 pounds :(:(:( Oh well, now that I'm back on my regular schedule, it's back on track!

Helene, I hope you're feeling better!

Iris, LOL @ DG!!! He is def smitten but likes to make things difficult. OI! Have you ever read the Stephanie Plum books? The way you describe how he acts totally reminds me of 1 of the characters! Oh and I also wanted to ask you; when I go back to school, I was thinking about bartending to make some extra money. I need to bring in about $200 a week, do you think that's possible? Also, there is a 2-week course that costs $295 and teaches you about mixing drinks and stuff; do you think that would be worth it?

Amelia, I hear you on the laziness! I have been incredibly lazy this week. I just feel SO tired. It could also be mixed with a little bit of pissed-offness (that's my new word ;)) because I had to go back to the soul-sucking hole.

Deb, I thought canned foods last forever too. Guess not LOL! And LMAO @ asking for the longest trial! I wish it was longer. Apparently the group that got selected after us were being picked for a malpractice suit and the trial was expected to last 2 months! Why couldn't I have gotten that one?! :p

Hi Belinda, Lori, Trish, Kristin and Cookie! Hope you all have a nice weekend. It's supposed to be beautiful here :D

Morning,

On tabs today is first a dog walk then coremax then i will try and learn some of Athletic Step. I purchased the download yesterday and previewed last night....:confused: I love the dancy type of steps so im sure once i get the choreograph down it will be a lot of fun.

One of my neighbors has a boy the same age as DS, they went to pre-school together. She came over yesterday and we chatted while the kids played. Were going to start having play dates on Saturdays with the kids. Meeting at parks or each others houses so the kids can play together. She seems really nice.:)

Belinda-Have a nice workout this evening! No plans here, my DH is working tonight but tomorrow he's talking about taking the kids to one of our favorite parks for some fishing & hiking.

Lori-so what are you saying I'm a hermit?:p;) Im way ahead of ya, I just heard from my other neighbor about a warehouse type job thats hiring for Christmas so i plan on running up there on tuesday(the only day they take applications). Nice job on your workout and your eating.

Melissa-3lbs isn't bad at all! You did great considering the presence of munchkins,lol...i use to work at dunkin donuts and was always popping those little suckers in my mouth:eek: there evil and bite size. Glad your virus is gone and your feeling better. Im getting back on track too...no more junk for me..after today....:confused:(its too late)

Hello to Iris, hope you get DG straitened out soon.

ok...i will bbl:)

Last edited:
Hallo girls,

I am done with my workout! My shoulders are fried:p

Amelia, have fun with AS! I still don't have that one down. Gave up after the first try:confused:

Lori, Melissa and Iris enjoy your workout today.

I will be back later for more personals!

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Never did a workout yesterday, so today I did BM2 premix, Cardio and Weights. I pushed through it and now I feel a bit better. This week was bad as far as eating, not clean at all and then top that off with only doing four workouts, I feel pretty mad at myself. Still, I know I just didn’t have it in me to do it all this week. I hate it when DH goes away. I’m glad he is back.

Melissa- the case sounds interesting. I guess I am not the only one who fell off the clean eating wagon. Oh well, we just have to get back on it ;)

Amelia- I like Athletic Step, but the first time I did it I fell off my step :eek::eek::eek::mad:. That could be why, lol. Cool deal with the playdates. I find it so hard to find someone to have playdates with. In my neighborhood the only person with a son Nikolas’ age is my crazy-whacked-out neighbor who told me in front of everyone at the bus stop that I am too skinny and then told me her doctor said she was anorexic. Not hooking up with her anytime soon, lol.

Iris- enjoy your rest day.

Lori- Dh came home yesterday morning, and I had to run to work. When I got home we were both so tired. We put the kids down and just fell asleep ourselves. We are supposed to go out tomorrow night for dinner. Should be good. Too funny about the remote, that always happens to me too.

Belinda- enjoy your workout. Are you enjoying your new rotation or are you missing STS? The OD forum can get so silly sometimes. People need to lighten up.

Helene- hope you are feeling better! Take it easy.

Deb- Canned food expiring, I never think of that either. I have canned soup from two years ago, I swear, lol.

Hi to Cookie and Trish.

BBL,
Kristin

Hey everyone,

Quick check-in, I'll be back tonight for personals. And there's some good stuff to comment on. What with people falling off steps and what not :p

My cold is working its way out. I am thinking of trying to start the october rotation today. Only problem is I also have a strained neck muscle. :mad: Don't even know how I did it, but I am having a hard time getting rid of it. It's not helping that I sometimes have to lift the kids, carry their book selection from the library and my laptop from work :rolleyes:

Anyways. Great day otherwise, nice weather. Got the kids vaccinated and then went to the park so they could forget about it. We got the nasal spray and that went pretty well. At the park I played soccer (more like kick the ball and chase it) and I think that counted for cardio ;)

Funny story I forgot to tell. Thursday night, I had a note that the teacher made Nicolas write. He did really good at the writing by the way, it was 6 lines and he spelled it pretty good from the sounds. But I had to sign the note and return it. It said something like this:
Dear mom,
I flooded the urinal in the bathroom. The custodian had to come and clean it up. I said I was very sorry.​
So I signed it and returned it. The teacher had added a note that she was happy that when she asked him he told the truth. (Makes me wonder what she's heard over the years :D). Anyways I asked Nicolas why he would play with Urinals that they are dirty, his answer was that he wasn't playing with the urinal but with the toilet paper. :rolleyes: He said like 50 pieces :eek:
We had a good talk, I think he will think about it a little more next time.

At the doctor's today, we saw a mom with her daughter and they knew Nicolas. He is in after school care with the little girl. The mom came to talk to me and told me her daughter has Autism and that Nicolas is super nice to her and plays with her and is very patient (she was saying some of the other kids weren't). I was very happy. :)

OK, that's it for now.

Hi ladies,

It's me - drive by poster!! It seems like the only time I get to check in is from my phone. Today is a rest day. Horrible sleep last night. I've been up since 3:30. I'm at DD's theater class. Last event of the day. I can't wait to get home. On a good note, I have nice DOMs from D6 legs yesterday:). I won't lie, I probably won't be back tonight. I'm hoping to get some chili started in the slow cooker and then curl up on the couch. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Hi girls,

I did Gym Style Legs today and my legs are already sore:(

Just finished ironing my younger DS's clothes for a wedding he has tonight. He's 19 yrs. old and his GF's girlfriend is getting married. They had a baby last year and have since bought a house. From what DS's gf has said to me they have it together. I'm just hoping they don't get any ideas themselves my plate is full with the other DS:) Speaking of which DS did get through to the treatment place and is just waiting for a bed so it could be anyday now. Just keeping my fingers crossed. I almost considered going to church with DH tonight but thought that would be hippocritical.

Belinda - Your dogs must be in the best shape:)

Lori - Wow, one week till your race:) Do you have an active rest week before a marathon?

Iris - I forgot to tell you this story when we were in FL a parasailor died. It was her & her bf and the line broke he landed in the water but since it was windy she ended up hitting umbrellas & a volleyball pole on the beach and died a few days later. The story was so sad, the good thing is the parasail company is under investigation. I thought I remember you saying you wanted to go parasailing.

Melissa - So did you think he/she was guilty? I wouldn't want to he holed up for the weekend either, you would think they would make their decision quicker.

Amelia - This time of year is your best chance of getting a job so go for it. Sounds like your dog is in good shape too!

Kristin - Lately I have to push through my workouts too not sure what's up with that.

Helene - Funny story about Nicholas and really nice story about how he treated the girl:)

Trish - I made chili this week too, I added fresh corn for the 1st time and it added a sweetness to the chili, so of course I liked it even more.

Cookie - Do you have the exchange student for the rest of the school year?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Hey girls, i finished my workout earlier today. I did AS combos 1 + 2 then repeated 2 again :confused:, it took about 40mins then I did coremax #2. It was really fun and im sure in time the steps will come like second nature. Love all the cha'cha's and mombo's.

I just got through walking the dog. It wasn't my usual power walk because the kids were with me but it was still fun

Debbie-Great news on your DS

Trish-I made turkey chili for supper. Enjoy your rest day.

Kristin-That bm2 premix is a tough one, nice job pushing through it!

Helene-That is one very sweet little boy you have!! Glad your cold is on its way out of your system. LOL at soccer, i feel the same way when i was playing tennis with DH.

Good evening,

Lori - nice job, on that run yesterday. LOL, about the remote. LOL, the dogs did both! The pooped and they were pooped, lol!

Iris - enjoy your rest day. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Melissa - you will loss those 3 lb in no time.

Cookie - you must be busy.

Amelia - glad you enjoyed AS! Have fun with the kids tomorrow.

Kirstin - glad your DH is home! WTG, on BM today. I do enjoy my new rotation, it's a lot of fun.

Trish - hope you get some sleep tonight and enjoyed your rest day.

Debbie - nicely done on GS legs today.

Helene - glad you feeling better. Funny story about your DS. Sweet little boy you have.

See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.