Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Oct 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies!

I will do Back & Biceps today:D Really loving this rotation!

Happy Hump Day! I will be back later!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do D5, Back and Triceps. Life is kinda nuts right now....it just seems like a lot to go into...and seriously I'm getting up earlier and earlier these days. Can you believe I have a consult at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning?? But it's my run day, and am now trying to do them at the gym, and it's the time I would have gone, so I told the girl (she's my age), we can do consult then workout, or workout then consult...whichever she'd prefer...lol

Belinda- Looks like you are loving this rotation! =) I will probably be hitting you up for it at some point early next year. ;)

Lori- Great runs....;) And as far as losing interest in me.......I understand.....but I'll tell you what, I have stories that would rot your brain. LOL Ask Helene. Sometimes it's just too much to go into! :eek: Still dealing with DG, amongst other things...lol

Kristin- lol.....too funny you posting on the wrong thread.... Nice workout yesterday!! How is your DS? I always put my disclaimer in that I know zilch about raising kids, but always offer support. :) I hope your week gets better as far as that goes.

Amelia- Saw your post on fb....awesome workout!!!!!!!!! Wow...way to hit it.

Trish- Ahhh crap......I forgot to go back to the messages.....

Helene- Wassssup??

Deb- Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, girl. ((((Hugs)))) Can't wait to see ya again one of these days.

So, the Y in CT was absolutely phenomenal....in fact you can check out some pics on my fb wall. Group Power (I think someone asked?)....is kind of like Power Hour....it was tough!! Of course I had to put off STS the next day.

Ok I really hope I didn't miss anyone!! BBL

Good morning Iris and all who follows,

That's eary:confused: Hope it works out for you! Enjoy your UB workout today. Just PM me your email, I will sent you the rotation.

Still no workout! Will workout tonight! Organizing my dining roon (so I have everything ready for the holidays) and moving stuff around:confused:

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

Yesterday didn't go as planned. I didn't take DS to his apt b/c his cold was still ragging and his eyes were puffy so it was a trip to the Dr instead. Luckily I got in with my own Dr and I find out that it was just viral. I figured that b/c his eye didn't seem to be bothering. He would have been rubbing it if it were. So no preschool either and I am unsure about today b/c he is still pretty stuffed up and now he is coughing!:confused: I was hoping to get one day to myself but I am going to be working alot the next few days so its best I hang out with him when I can.

Yesterday's workout was STS disc 23 (I think or maybe 22) Chest,shoulders and tris and MIS C/S/T. Then I did MIS abs. Surprisingly Im not that sore:mad: Maybe later. After DS went to bed last night I ran outside with the dog for 9km. It was a beautiful night but I was getting a little sick from my dinner.:eek:

Yesterdays eats were:

B-Fibre 1 and skim milk
L- I can't remember, I think I picked
S-Cheese and crackers
D- Spagetti, w/mushrooms and peppers, multi grain noodles and a small peice of bread.

I know that a handful of S&V chips,candy and coffee crisp bites were part of my day as well......:eek::eek::eek:....maybe that was my lunch! LOL

Today's workout will most likely be STS back and bics,MIS back and bics and cardio. I was thinking about trying out my new sneaks on a half descent long run but I doubt DS will be going to preschool.

Going to catch up on personals.I sat in the chair, with my coffee and computer and all of a sudden there are 8 poohs, a blankie, and a 3 yr old next to me and he keeps charlie horsing me! Ugh! He is up my arse big time....not sure how this day is gonna go!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning,

I think I feel better. We'll see as the day progresses. Trying not to cough too much and get the whole house up.

Belinda: Love your workouts. Can't believe you're prepping for the holidays.

Lori: Have a good day with DS :confused: LOL at pooh. I have a friend running a marathon this weekend. Her first one. I don't think she had time to prepare as much as she wanted. But she is a fighter. LOL, yeah, Iris has stories.

Iris: 5:30 :eek: Wow, that's impressive. You are never going to be fit to work until midnight at OTB again if you change your schedule that much.

Kristin: How is DS doing? I hope he was better and not missing his daddy too much.

Melissa: How is jury duty treating ya?

Deb: I always hated going back to work after vaca. I hope you transition back into it smoothly. With Holidays around the corner I bet you are going to be busy.

Amelia: Oooh, do post your workout from yesterday. Else, I'll have to go lurk on your blog.

Cookie: Hope you are keeping on top of everything.

Trish: Hope to hear from you on the train again ;)

OK, got to go. Long day because now I have to catch up on my work. But at least I do feel somewhat better.

Eat clean everyone, I'll come back to post my eats tonight.

Belinda** That was funny...we won't ask you anymore what you are doing!;):) Have a good workout!

Ameila** Where are you??

Iris** I don't want to hear any stories that are gonna rot my brain! My poor little virgin ears can't handle that sort of rubbish!:eek: So when you consult with people do you need Dr's clearance and do you assess their current fitness level. I am reading about preparing for different situations such as preggos, hypertension,heart disease...etc. I find it interesting but b/c DS as been home the past 2 days, I haven't gotten to read much. Who am I kidding? If he went to school, I would have just worked out:p

Helene** Glad to hear you are starting to come around. Sleep is always good for a cold. How long are your parents here for? I hear ya on covering the grey. I need a cut more then anything! I haven't had my hair cut since last summer! I seen a lady yesterday with hair right below her bum! It was awful!

Cookie** I don't know what I wrote....I may have said I ate DH for dinner;) Have you been getting your workouts in?

Deb** Sounds like you had a good vaca! How is DS doing??? What did he decide?

Trish** Atleast you get to check in from the train. Its to time consuming to check in from my blackberry...takes to long for the pages to upload.

Kristin** I think we all lose our cool with our kids. I said some pretty mean things to DD when I caught her drinking but I wanted to frighten her....probably didn't work though. Atleast you got to the bottom of what was bothering DS! The week is almost over and DH will soon be home.

Melissa** Do you know if work misses you?? As long as you get your workouts in thats all that matters! I don't think I have ever tried the choc chip cookies from costco.

Did I miss anyone? I should have gotten you all!

I will check back in later. I have a feeling my workout will be done this a.m.

Good morning girls,

I have off from work today, my schedule is light until 10/18 waiting for holiday shipments to come in. I'm going to do pilates this morning, run errands & CC run after lunch. I also have to take my food closet a part & clean with bleach, we have little moths flying around guessing it's either in the oats or grains (gross):eek:

Thanks about asking about DS. Yesterday I lost it with him and stopped service on his phone so now he's hiding at his gf's house. DS has never once asked us for help but I always make arrangements for him so the therapist wants us to step back and have him get help so hopefully he will want it for himself. She feels when they ask for help they are ready to accept help. She has had patients come to her begging her to find them help, she is disturbed that my son is so passive and doesn't have the fight or drive in him to get better. I don't think he's called anyone yet either:( Thanks for listening.

Belinda - Your too good getting the house ready for the holidays:) Will any of the kids be coming home?

Iris - Sounds like you eat & breath exercise these days, doesn't seem like much time for the "D's":) Whatever happened to the girl & 2 guys w/morning & night sessions?

Helene - I'm glad your feeling better. Not sure if we're still thinking about the hike, Oct. 23rd might be good for me.

Lori - I was going to pick up Halloween candy today but I think I'll wait the bags wouldn't last in time for the 31st:eek: Great workout you had yesterday.

Amelia - Where have you been, sounds like your getting your w/o's in:)

Cookie - It must be so cold sitting at the soccer games. I used to like watching the kids play soccer it's so exciting. I don't like watching it on TV for some reason:confused:

Trish - Hey your checking in and getting your workouts in, kudos:)

Kristin - Do you have a hard time getting your workouts in when DH is away? Is he at Epcot?

Melissa - So do you have a really good case? How sad would it be to be on the jury for the Connecticut Dad who lost his wife & 2 daughers:(

Have a great day:)

Back to report!

For some reason my back already sore....not sure why that is, related to yesterdays workout some how. Anyway...I did STS back and bics (disc 24) and MIS bics. I opted not to do back 2x's cause it was already sore. Then I did 10 mins on the TM, 6 seg of Imax3 and 4DSKB. Its been a while since I have done a step workout other the HITT. It was a nice change and not easy:confused: I am guessing when this marathon is over I will have to incorporate step more often.

Deb** Hopefully the therapist advice is right, Im sure it is! They have seen it all before. Enjoy your quiet time while it last! I can't believe christmas is getting so close!!!

O.k...so far today I have had:

B- steel cut oats, wheat germ and half a banana
S- peice of a brownie.
L- is gonna be left over spagetti!

Hey girls...

I can't believe its around time for my kids to get home:confused: So anyways I got in a pretty good workout yesterday, 2mile power walk + 4ds Back/Biceps + 4ds bootcamp. I hurt my leg somehow yesterday and was limping most of the afternoon. The muscle in the inner thigh was pulled and tingling...:confused: rotating my right leg hurt like hell yesterday...it was a really weird injury. I was all prepared to call the doctors this morning but woke up feeling fine. Very strange injury?

Today i did another power walk then 4ds CST. I have been slacking in the yoga department lately so i will have to start squeezing that back in my rotation...some where:confused:

I put in more job applications yesterday. No job offers yet. Seriously girls, im going looney sitting at home everyday...i may start volunteering at my kids school.:confused:

Belinda-So glad your enjoying your rotation with FF! Sounds fun! Hows the weather in Germany?

Debbie-I will keep your DS in my thoughts & prayers...I'm sure he will come around soon. Have great workouts today and fun cleaning your food closet. :eek: on the moths.

Lori-Nice workout today...i hope your little guy feels better soon. My kids started with the sniffles yesterday...arg.

Helene-Glad to hear your feeling better! Nothing like rest for a cold.

Iris-I will have to go check out your FB wall for the pics...glad you had a good time!!

Cookie-How have you been lately?

Hope i didn't miss anyone:eek: I've got to get some house work done...later gators

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.