Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do abs & a nice long stretch.

Have a great weekend/workout. I promise I will be back with personals later!

Hi ladies! Last night I did 4 DS LIS and that completed my four week rotation with 4 DS. It is my favorite series, but I am looking forward to doing some shorter workouts throughout the work week. I am thinking I will do another round in December before Christmas. I am hoping to have STS for the new year ;).

Today I am going to NYC with DH and DSs and some friends to see the Nick Jr. singing lady, as my son calls her. I think her name is Laurie Berkner. she sings all the songs on Nick Jr. like "Family". The boys are excited. I love the city so it should be fun. This evening I will be doing Butts and Guts. I might do a premix if I am tired. Lately I have been feeling tired, but I think TOM is around the corner.

Tomorrow DH is heading to California. He has to go for work. I am not looking forward to this. Between working and then playing single mom for a week, it is going to be tough, it always is. But I made a promise tomyself that the workouts will get done!!!

BBL
Kristin

Good Morning Girls!:)

Looking forward to the next 24 hrs to fly by so I don't have to work! LOL I have been here the past 2 evenings and its getting old! So tired. Then again, I will be complaining in another couple of weeks b/c I don't have any call outs!:p Never happy!:eek:;) I came back last night and my flight was delayed. I was here until 2'ish then had to be back here around 10'ish for another flight so there was only time to sleep. No workout this a.m. Im not sure if I will run later or if I will take this as a rest day and go for a long run tomorrow afternoon while DS is in preschool.

Trish** Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully you getting over whatever it is. I had the cold but I have to say, it wasn't a bad one.

Kristin** Sounds like you have a nice day planned. I have never been to NY. Hopefully some day I will get to go there. A friend of mine went a couple of years ago and didn't invite me. I know she left me out on purpose even though she claimed that she called one day to invite me but she couldn't reach me:confused: Whatev! We haven't really been the same ever since. She isn't the girl I use to know.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

I started this post ages ago...I am assuming someone else may have posted by now.

Lori:)

Afternoon girls,

No wo to report yet. My plans for the day got cancelled. I was supposed to be doing Pilates for Pink (breast cancer charity event) in NYC today, but it seems everyone is sick. I'm kind of bummed. We did it last year and it's so fun and the goodie bags are really good! Oh well...I guess I should shake a leg and do something. Still not sure whether to attempt cardio yet. I'm breathing through my mouth and think it probably won't work out well. So, on to more weight work. M1D4 Chest & Tris it is.

Belinda -ooohhh, a nice long stretch sounds wonderful! I was such in a run yesterday, I didn't stretch after my wo. Think I will try to get one in. Thanks for the inspiration:cool:

Kristin - I LOVE Laurie Berkner!! Ok, really I do. I bought her cd for the girls, but I admit to listening to it when they aren't around:eek: Hope you guys have a great time. The weather is perfect for a family outing;) ^5 on completing your rotation, too. Always a great feeling!

Lori - I vote for option #2...take today as a rest day and run tomorrow while DS is in preschool! Those hours would do me in! Unfortunately this cold is lingering. My fever broke on Friday, but I still can't breathe. My fingers are crossed that things will be more normal tomorrow.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Good evening girls,

I ended up talking the dogs for a long walk, that's it! Will work my abs tomorrow. I will work my abs 3x next week;)

Trish - I hope you feel better soon and take it easy on the cardio! Hope you had fun with D4 today.

Lori - did you end up taking a rest day?

Kristin - congrats on finishing your rotaiton. What results did you get? Hope you had fun in NY today, sounds like a fun filled day! I never been to NY either:confused:

Good evening ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.