Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Oct 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go take a spin class at the gym today, if for some reason they don't offer one today I will go for a run.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do D5 Back and Triceps. Yesterday did Step Moves (I love that workout, especially now that I have all the choreography down!) and Pilates Abs.
Today I will be at the hospital with my mom for a an appt. and her treatments, then I'll stroll into the gym this afternoon.
Deciding to compete has really brought a new dynamic to some things! :) I definitely think I made a good move....

Belinda- Enjoy your class today! I ended up just boiling them in water and salt for a few minutes. I just eat them plain. :confused: I just needed another veggie that was quick and packed in a cooler well! Right now it's all about fast and clean with food......lol

Lori- Yeah...the pesky job getting in the way of clients....lol I understand that! Wow, sounds like you did have a crazy day yesterday! Cant wait to see pics of your DS with the pumpkin. :)

Helene- Hope you make it through this week with all that you have going on!

Amelia- How bad does your DH whine after a dentist appointment? How long will he milk that for? Just wondering!

Hi to Deb, Trish ( I see you!), Kristin, Melissa, and Cookie!!

Peace.

Good morning,

Spin class got cancelled today:confused: I ended up doing CCPP on the TM, burned 822 cal. The last 2 weeks I am done 6 lb, I must be doing something right:eek:
I still have to work my abs tonight, ran out of energy!

Iris - have fun with D5 today. That's how I eat my beans most of the time or steam them.

I will be back later! Gotta run.

Hey Girls!

Lets see if I can get a quick check in in while my manager is gone.

No workout for me today. If there is nothing on the go at work tonight I may get a small run in or I may just take another rest day!:eek:

I worked my friend out again today. I think she will br hurting tomorrow. Also had a chat with her aunt...what's up with thinking that you can magically melt the fat off of them? I think this is way over rated...people really have to get with the program. I am sure her aunt will lose some weight while she is working out but MY GOD...your not gonna lose 30 lbs over night! See...this is what I am dealing with. I am seriously thinking about making this women keep a food journal.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you class was canceled. Sounds like you had an awesome workout though. Congrats on the weightloss!!!!!

Iris** HOw is your mom doing? Do you have any idea how many more treatments she will be having?? I can't wait to see the family pics either! So excited! She does awesome work. Enjoy your workout today!

Hopefully I will get to catch up on personals later!!

Lori:)

Morning girls,

How's it hanging?? LOL!! I'm feeling good today...sort of. Can you believe I'm still not adjusted to my new schedule?? Getting old is a B! Today was my first wo since Friday - LIC. Good thing this is a rest week so I'm not feeling totally guilty. Plus, the knees are still hating me. I am aiming for one more circuit wo on thursday (would love to do BM2, been thinking about it ever since Amelia(?) did it last week) and probably some light stuff Wed & Friday, then start M2 on Sunday. My eats are at least better, with less snacking in the evening.

Belinda - Bummer on the spin class:confused: but it was probably nice to hook up with Sean, ey? ^5 on the weight loss!! NICE:cool:

Iris - You caught me:eek: So exciting about your new move! I was just checking out another Cathlete who I met a year ago at the Eggland event. WOW! She looks fantastic! Shows what you can do in a year when you put your mind to it! I'm rooting for you!! Hope things go easy for your mom today;)

Lori - LOL at your new clients!! You should charge them extra for just being silly! sheesh! Hope you get your run in!

Today seems like a slow day so I'll try to catch up on some personals...Ciao for now!

Good Morning, i can't believe i have the AC on today...its in the upper eighties here:confused:

Lori-Exactly!! There is no way to lose fat, real fat..not water weight, over night. I say FOOD JOURNAL THE WOMEN;) tehe, and since were on the food journal subject..my pages have been empty for a few days now:eek:

Belinda-Your weights are just awesome lady and thanks on the compliment on my blog.

Iris-LOL, DH didn't whine too bad....poor thing was starving yesterday though, by the end of the day he was sick of those liquid soup cups by cambell's so i had to make him some scrambled eggs. I also got him some slim-fast for nourishment..he wasn't too excited about them either,LOL. With all the fuss you would think i had to feed him like that for a week, not just a day or so:rolleyes:
Have a great day today with your mom, awesome job on your workout!

Hello to everyone that follows!:)

So, my eating the past few days have been out of hand, i intend to take control today. No more excuses!

I think a rest week from the weights are in order since i can't remember the last time i actually took one :)confused:) so today will be cardio, not sure which one and I will do some core work as well (my own mix).

Have a great day...its cloudy and raining here (and hot) so no walking the 'big black bear' today:p

Hello,

Belinda: Impressive results. You are for sure doing something right. I can't wait to try the rotation that you just did. I find that I like lifting heavy too and that it makes me feel strong on the inside. I def need some of that lately.

Iris: I've been snacking on a lot of raw veggies. I have cauliflower, broccoli, radishes and celery. It is working well for me. I hope today is good for you. Can't believe you are going to compete. That is so awesome. I also can't believe you are thinking of walking onto a stage in a bikini. I'm def not there yet. LOL I hope everything goes well with your mom today.

Amelia: Went and looked at the blog too. Love the new picture at the pumpkin patch. You're looking good :) Oh, and you are taking control of that eating. No excuse indeed. Time for a Thanksgiving challenge that ends after thanksgiving by the way. I probably should start one myself :eek:

Deb: we haven't heard from you for a bit. I hope all is well.

Lori: Nice of us to check in isn't it ;) And I agree with Amelia, make sure that woman keeps a food journal, just so that she knows where to put the blame if she doesn't get results. LOL.

Cookie: Have you looked at your calendar to see when we are having dinner.

Kristin: Is the smart board taking you away from us. :p Hope all is well and everyone is healthy at your house.

Melissa: How is the hole treating you lately? Sending good vibes your way. I hope you are controlling your eating too.

Trish: Nice to see you check-in. Enjoy your rest week. But remember what Cathe says.... it's a rest not a holiday.... or something like that. ;)

Fess up time. I'm on antibiotics now. The cough came back. It's been an awful month to work out consistently. I hope it won't kill me to up the cardio again. I really need to shake this and stick to the eating plan.

Hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did you get a big hello too :)
Everyone have a great day!

quick fly by checkin- all of Step Blast done, fun workout. Gotta go get in the shower now.

later gators

hi all! Sorry for not jumping on the last few days. It has been a bit crazy. I have been getting my workouts in though. I did MMA Kickbox today. Yesterday I went on a field trip with my team teachers and all five of my classes to the Museum of Natural History in NYC, and although I had a good time, it was very stressful. We took them on the subway, yeah, that is right, the subway. It was an kind of stressful.

Helene- you are right, the smartboard is taking over me, lol. I am spending a lot of my free time searching the web, creating lessons and I am more and more in love with it as I learn more and more about it, lol

Ok, I promise to read up our threads and be back for personals tomorrow.

Kristin

Good evening,

Lori - I think food journal is a great idea.

Trish - good for you taking it easy on your recovery week. My date with Sean a was sweaty, LOL!

Amelia - I have the heater on, lol! Enjoy your nice weather. Glad you had fun with Sb today.

Helene - thanks! I will sent you the rotation this weekend ( I know I said that last weekend) I deleted, but sent it to DH. He will be back this weekend. Sorry, about that! I love this rotation. You do have to lift heavy!

Kirstin - wtg, keeping up with your workouts.

Hallo Cookie and Melissa! Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I am sorry. Hallo anyway!

Good night and sweet dreams!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.