Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Oct 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was fun!

Today I will start week 5, chest and triceps! I am almost done with my 6 week rotation. Not sure, what I will do next?

Debbie - what are you gonna do next? You are done with the 6 week rotation, right?

Happy Monday, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do Step Moves ( I think) lol. Not a lot of doms from D4 yesterday...:confused: I'm supposed to be going out this morning scoping out other gyms with DC....lol It should be interesting.. :rolleyes:

Belinda- Hmm...thought CZ would have standed for Czech...funny, never knew that. Thanks for the site!

Cookie- That's exactly what I did with the green beans. Boiled them on stove for about 3 minutes. :) How long does asparagus keep when I buy it? I will look at St. Rose's classes....thanks for the info! There's seminars all over the place that weekend for some reason...lol.

Amelia- Glad you had a good time yesterday!! I will check out your pics.

Where is everyone???

Melissa- I did see your pics on FB.....cute dress!

So my friend Kristin (who's also a cathlete), who just did her first competition, her pics are posted, and WOW does she look amazing. I can't wait til next spring!!!! It looks like the most exciting thing ever.

BBL

Good Morning!

I said I might not be around as much....not gone forever:p I will always be here my mornings I have to work though. Its the other days that slip by me so fast. You guys didn't think you were gonna get rid of me that fast, did you??:eek:

ANOTHER crazy day yesterday! I think things will return to some what normal now. After I checked in yesterday, I cleaned the house a bit, then my friend and her niece came over to workout. They didn't leave until 11:30...then I got a 40min run in myself. DH signed a bunch of the kids up for a Halloween bowl-a-thon. So we went to that at 1:30. I was in contact with the photograhper all day b/c we were suppose to have over pics done at 4 but it rained off and on all day! She could have done it today at 4 but that would have been another crazy day b/c I would have had to leave work by 3:30,pick DS up, DH would have had to leave work and so on....so I said "lets do it" Thank goodness the rain held up until we were done. I can't wait to see them! DS was his normal self and would only cooperate when HE wanted to....and then he had his little pumpkin in almost every picture. I will let you know when I have them, I will put them on FB.

While I was at the bowl-a-thon yesterday my friend who I am working out, told me that when she arrived home from my house...her DH surprised her with a trip the the Bahamas. Of course I am a little jealous :eek: b/c who wouldn't want to go there??? Works out better for me b/c now she wants to workout MORE! LOL I have a feeling her sessions will be upped from 3 to 5 now. I could probably charge her whatever I wanted and she would pay it!

Sooooo, todays workout is gonna be a run mixed in with weights. I feel the need to sweat! I had an awesome sleep last night. Put DS to bed and I fell asleep, woke up at 10:30..went straight to my bed and woke up at 6:30!

Going to read yesterday thread,then I will return!

Lori:)

Belinda** Nice workouts! Glad to hear you enjoyed your day yesterday!!! I won't be gone all time. I just might not be here everyday that's all. Like tomorrow morning I think I am working my friend out,plus DS has his speech apt. So it will be a little tougher to check in tomorrow. Im not running a business yet, just entertaining the thoughts.

Iris** Yes...overwhelmed! LOL I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed if my job weren't so demanding with this on call business. Its kind of hard to schedule people in for workouts when I may have to cancel on them...but that's one thing I am telling people. They few people I will workout, need to understand that I am doing this for them!:eek: sounds like you had an awesome day with your mom!!

Ameila** I will have to look at those pics later! Sounds like you had fun!

Cookie** Maybe you and I will be checking in on the same days! LOL:D My throat was itchy AGAIN last night! I am just getting over the cold! I am glad I got a good nights sleep though b/c I felt as if I was getting very ticked with everyone around me!!

I need to start my workout!!!

Hallo girls, I am done with my workout, I did Imax 3 "Step Only - no blast" 31 min premix as my warm up:p than I did chest & tricpes! Had a tough time with my triceps today. I think they are fried:eek: Still had a good workout! I also started with flat BB bench press instead of incline:confused::confused: Oh, well! My chest got worked, that's for sure.

CHEST:

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/15 reps /2 sets (warm up)

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 85#/6 reps - 4 sets,up 5#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 51#/25 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 51#/25 reps

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 30's/6 reps - 3 sets, up 2 #
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 18's/25 reps

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 70#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Weighted Bench Dips - BW/25 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 75#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 45#/25 reps, those are burner!

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 50#/6 reps - 3 sets, stayed the same!
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 35#/25 reps
I tried to go up to 55#, couldn't do it! My form was suffering, so I went down in weight!

Lori - so glad to hear you are not leaving us! Would be quite around here without you:eek: I do enjoy your posts! Have fun with your run and weights today.

Iris - enjoy SM today!

Have a great workout and Monday, girls! BBL!

Good morning,

Well, I'm going to be like Lori and might not check-in a lot this week. And that's if I even survive.....

Belinda: Don't know what you've got planned or if Debbie will get you with a new rotation, but I really enjoyed doing the Oct 10 one. We should get the new workouts soon.

Iris: Enjoy touring all the gyms. I look forward to feedback. Too bad we can't see your friends pics.

Lori: We are all getting so busy I think this thread will be like last week. Some day two pages by 10am and some days 5 posts total. LOL. Have a great week. Too bad your friend doesn't need to take her PT to the Bahamas.

Hi to everyone else!

Busy weekend to say the least. Yesterday I didn't workout but I did enough it probably counts. Cleaned out the garage and the entry closet. Also managed to go to the gym for the jacuzzi and play a bit of pool with DH. Also cleaned out my closet and the summer clothes are now officially out of sight. Then some cooking and lego building. This week is going to be crazy. We're swapping out my parents for my in-laws on Tuesday. I believe that is an even trade :p Tonight I have a teleconference. DH is gone on a trip on Wednesday, and Thursday I have a conference at work and DH has a TC. Friday night we have a Halloween party for the kids at the Y and Saturday morning they have soccer and DS has a Bday party. If I'm still sane by then (and if we remember to buy the Bday gift) we will probably carve the pumpkins on Saturday late afternoon. Can't wait until Halloween on Sunday! I think we are going a last time to the amusement park Sunday morning too. I think writing all this has sent me into a mild panic. Thank god I have my basement and Cathe collection for treatment.

Have a great week everyone. I'll try to BBL once I have read over the previous threads. Probably tonight during my meeting. :eek:

Last edited:
Hey Girls!:)

Its me AGAIN! Work is very slow today! My coworker was called in early in the a.m and she even had some of my work done for me...God love her!

I ended up getting on the TM @ 7:20...my goal was 7:15 so that wasn't to bad. I did 4 miles on the TM and about half of STS disc 9. My mom was at the house and I didn't have to take DS to the sitters. I do have to go home soon though and take him to preschool, could be interesting!

Belinda** Ditto what Helene said! Crazy weights! Nice workout!

Helene** I know...this thread would be easier to keep up with if it were just one check in per day! LOL Hear that girls!:p I think your weekend may have been crazier then mine!!!! Its madness I tell ya!

I may bbl. My manager is gone flying his plane...not sure how long he will be gone for.

Hey girls! I finished my dog walk earlier and that's all I had planned for today. DH had to get his tooth pulled this morning so I ran out of time for weights. I do plan on doing something more intense tomorrow.

I will check in with you guys tomorrow, sorry to cut this short but i have another child to tend to today... my DH:p:confused:;)

Later gators...

Good evening,

Amelia - I checked out your blog today. You look great, girl! You are melting away, girl! How is your BIG kid doing?

Helene- just because Lori isn't checking in everyday, doesn't mean you don't have too:p:eek: Glad you enjoy Debbie's Dec rotations, they are awesome! I am adding two more weeks to my rotataton, to make it a total of 8 weeks;)
(((HUGS))) sending you lots of engery this week. You and Lori are busy bees!

Lori - you will figure things out soon! Work your friend and niece hard tomorrow, lol! Awesome run today. What workouts are you planning with your clients?

Iris - hope you had fun with SM today. WTG, on those DOMS! you know, how much we love DOMS! What did you do with those veggies?

You all rocking your workouts. Good job, everyone! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.