COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night, I did Shoulder & Traps plus I did the Bonus Stability Ball abs from B&G. Great ab workout, btw! Got a good burn.

Today I need to do cardio, since I missed it on Friday:confused: maybe I will do some yoga too?

Have a wonderful weekend. I will catch up on personals this afternoon. My sis and BIL left yesterday. I have more time to chat.:p BBL!

Ok.....another busy weekend for me. I asked DH last night how our lives got like this? He is busy and I am busy. There is always something on my mind...mostly PT stuff. Anyway....sad to say this but don't be surprised if I am not around much for a while. I have taken on a couple of people so in my free time I will be catching up on other things. I will be around from time to time, just not every day.

Today I am suppose to work my friend out again and her niece. At 1:30 we are suppose to go to some kind of bowling thing and then at 4 fam pics but its raining and they were suppose to be taken outside. So I doubt that will be happening. My friends aunt wants to start working out with me and another girl who I use to work with:confused:. Its awesome b/c these sessions can probably start bringing in a extra $800/m or more.

DH and I are also seriously considering turning this into a business. I wouldn't need much $ to get it up and running. I would just need a little studio and feel comfortable enough teaching classes....:confused: something I thought I would never do. But the demand is there. So when I lay in bed at night I am thinking about fitting these people in that want to workout now, finishing my course, work, working out myself, a business, doing cpr and first aid,changing the sheets I am lying in......blah....blah...blah! You can see why I am overwhelemd but its all in a good way:eek:

Yesterday DD had a vball tournament so we had to leave at 8 a.m.The drive was about an hour. I had DS with me until 3'ish and then DH drove half way to meet me. Its a good thing to b/c the girls ended up winning gold and we were there until 7 p.m...then the drive back. They were so excited!

I will try to catch up on personals in a bit!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

It's back on track today with D4 Chest, Shoulders, Bi's. Diet's on cue as well, for now, until it probably changes a bit next month. :confused:

Guess what I have today??? Cooking and Food Questions!! It's been awhile.

Ok...so....a.) Green Beans...I bought a bag of fresh...now what?
b.) Asparagus.... I didn't buy, but want to buy.....then what?
c.) How long do both last pre-cook and post-cook?

Hahaha....thanks! :D

Belinda- Great workout yesterday! Maybe I'll tack on those abs today too. Hope you enjoyed all the time you had with your family!

Helene- Imma try not to let the day get away from me today...lol I did buy Zucchini yesterday......meaning....hummus. I was looking through the book again today, and omg Pumpkin Hummus!!! But I will wait for Thanksgiving. I have a menu kind of planned for that day already, which is good!

Amelia- Great workout yesterday! I love SS, and MM, and all her total body workouts! I gotta be honest.....I saw some pretty good results the 2 months before Daytona last year doing 3 total body days and 3 days cardio last year to gear me up endurance wise for the audition and takign her classes back to back. Can you believe I haven't done a rotation like that since? Maybe I should. :confused:

Melissa- Wow, wtg on doubling up! I can't tell you the last time I did that. I remember doing Bootcamp twice during that one crazy rotation she has...lol What a killer! We have a Joyce Leslie, but it's at a non-populuar mall, so I haevn't been in awhile!

Had a great afternoon of shopping and coffee with my mom yesterday! To see her out and about yesterday, you would havent guessed in a million years what she's been through. We went to Kmart because there is a certain Garnier face wash that I love that I can't find anywhere else!! Not Walmart, or Target..... so what do I do? I leave it at my parents! So I might go back down today...lol.

Ok BBL.

Lori- Feeling overwhelmed, eh???? HAHAHAHA! :eek::eek: You are having the exact feelings I had.......... still some apprehension over the classes for me because it's still new, but so far so good.

Morning

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch/corn maze place yesterday! It was pretty fun! We got lost in the corn maze...it didn't look that big:eek:!! They also had some barn animals there, they had a good time. Im uploading some pics in my FB right now.

I woke up with doms this morning in my upper body, i was surprised since i didn't really consider yesterdays SS workout all that intense.

Not sure if im taking a rest day today or not, i feel pretty good! May take off tomorrow instead. :confused:

Belinda-Nice job on your workout yesterday!
Lori- you busy bee, i wish you the best with your new business! Sounds like you have a lot of clients already!! high fives!
Iris-I love doing full body's, gets the job done quickly. I wouldn't know what to do with the frozen veggies either. Maybe a vegetable soup?

Hello to everyone that follows. Have a good day:)

Hallo girls,

I am done with SB! Haven't done that one in ages:confused: Had a lot of fun!

Amelia - sounds like you had a lot of fun yesterday. Enjoy your DOMS:p SS are so much fun. Have fun with your workout or rest day?

Iris - check out www.foodnetwork.com. They have awesome dishes for veggies. I just coat the Asparagus with olive oel, salt and peper on a cookie sheet and roast them, delish. Until soft about 25 min at 350! Green beans you have to cut the ends off or snip them off. Cook in salt water or steam them for about 25 min until cooked. You can make green bean stew with meat and potatoes.

Lori - wishing you all the best with your new business! I had no idea you running a business:confused: I am sure you will figure everything out. Wished you wouldn't leave us, but I do understand.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Evening!
Belinda, don't know why I didn't think of that as being CZ! I should have, sorry. Bet you had a good time with your family. Did you get yoga in?
Lori, glad you're so busy with getting the business going, not so glad that you might not be able to stop by so regularly. Not that I should talk, I certainly don't get here often. Congrats on your dd winning gold.
Amelia, family, own and inlaws can be so aggravating. Pumpking patch/maze sounds like fun. Did you go on a hayride also?
Iris, your leaving things at your parents sounds like something I would do. I parboil the beans, after cutting the ends off. Boil water til rolling, place beans in and cook for about 3 mins. Asparagus can be roasted in oven: drizzle with olive oil, place on a tray covered with aluminum foil or oiled, and cook for about 15-20 mins, maybe less depending upon temp. Sprinkle with lemon juice. I saw St. Rose is offering the acsm workshops for personal trainers Nov 12-14.
Helene, are you relaxing today? You sure need it. Don't know how you manage to have time for yourself between family, working, and revolving door.
Melissa, hope you are enjoing Boston and the celebration.
Kristin, I have a very hard time keeping up with paperwork. Swear it multiplies at night when I'm not looking.
Trish, running around with the girls this weekend?
Deb, still in Florida? How's everything?
Today did disc 25 chest and back. My head is feeling a little less clogged up, but I am so tired and worn out feeling. Took dd on a college tour today. Hard to believe my youngest! She's only a junior so we still have some time, but she's the one I'll miss. Did not get much of anything done all weekend between the workshop yesterday, college visit today, and a clogged up head. Oh well, life goes on.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie - CZ stands for German, sorry if I confused everyone:mad: we did had a lot of fun. It's only 1 hour drive from where I live, not to far. Glad you starting to feel better. Sounds like you very busy with work and DD, hope things will lighten up. Nicely done with D25. BTW, I never got yoga in!

Lori - you and I been checking in here for years, I will miss you. I hope you can figure things out, than came back:p Congrats to your DD, that's awesome!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.