Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I went to the gym before my sis showed up yesterday. Had a great leg workout. Went up on all exercises! Feeling it today.

Not sure if I take a rest day or do some cardio:eek:

I will be back later! Happy Friday!

Ha! Good Morning Ladies

Somehow I pressed enter or something? lol. Today will be either MMA Boxing or Low Max Premix 4-7 or nothing at all...lol. Yesterday I worked a long day....was non stop at the gym, between new members, consultations, bootcamp. It was a productive day! I did leave in the middle to go on a lunch date with a guy from otb (not DG), while DC left to have a root canal...... :eek:

Belinda- Have a great day whatever you decide to do!

Cookie- lol @ going back to the mall by yourself. Can't say as I blame you there! I was there a couple of weeks ago to get my phone fixed, and Im watching what I spend these days (which I'm not really used to), and boy did it pain me to walk past every stinkin' store, I didn't even let myself look, not even in Forever 21! So I will stay away from malls too. Nothing wrong with wanting to be prepared!!! It's why you are awesome at what you do. ;)

Helene- The girl for body sculpt really liked it!! The girls for boot camp?? They said to me last night "are you sure this is Beginning"? I said the only difference from Beginners to Intermediate/Advanced is the length of the class.....LOL> :eek:
I can't say I'm Jillian, only if I hear whining...that effing irks me. Other than that? I'm just me. So how'd your workout go? Still congested??

Amelia- Did you find out what kind of flower it is? I'm not exactly Polly the Flower Picker. hehe.

Melissa- Ugh....going to the dump tonight...hope you have a great Friday at the hole. I'm guessing on your last day, you will have such a celebration they'll make it a national holiday. :eek:

Lori- I'm so glad you had a good first experience!! It IS easy to work people hard, but I'd rather do that and scale back if I have to, then work too easy and make it harder. I worked the one girl in body sculpt pretty good, and I'm nervous she'll be sore too....but I look at it as you paid for a good workout, you paid for that shock to your system, you paid to learn something, etc. :D And she's taken classes at Golds before (her form wasn't half bad!!), she said she did Body Pump over there, and asked me where I get my workouts. Told her I come up with my own.......and she was like "wowwww"..... I sometimes really wonder what it's like to be a group instructor...lol

Trish- Dang, your'e done with Meso 1 already? Ugh. :p

LOL, good morning Iris. Dang, you posted again before this went up.

Belinda: Great you got your workout in. Enjoy your visit.

Iris: Sounds good about the class and the feedback. And that's what I was trying to say, your "just me" is probably more along the lines of Jillian than along the lines of Bob. Too funny about going out on a date while the boss has a root canal.

Lori: Yes, my parents are here. They leave on Tuesday morning. They have to. MIL is showing up on Tuesday night. They get along fine but it just gets a bit crowded. Eating clean with visitor is more than a challenge let's just say. Man I have some bad eating habits.

Trish: Hope today doesn't have too much drama at work. And you should be showing more respect for the "friggin' phone" as it still works after you dropped it ..... you know where.

Amelia: Glad you got your workout done yesterday. I didn't get mine in after all :( If it doesn't happen in the morning it is so hard for me to get it done.

Melissa: I think it's about time I let you know that I have no idea who Jem is. LOL, that was my confession for the day.

Hi to everyone else. It's to time to visit the old basement. I have SH chest and back to do before work. Hope I can still lift my arms to at least type.

Last edited:
Good Morning!

My head feels huge again today! Bigger then ever!:confused: I had my 3rd morning in a row, getting up at 5'ish or earlier for a flight. When I got home at 6:45 I went back to bed but to tell you the truth, I think I would have felt better if I stayed up! I am chugging my coffee and waiting for it to kick in! So now I am finally off until Mon. I am looking forward to a full nights sleep.

I am doing cardio with my friend again today. She also asked me yesterday if I would be interested in doing some sessions with her 14 yr old niece. She is a figure skater and I think she has gained a little weight. Maybe one performs better if they are lighter? It would make sense. Hopefully they aren't putting to much pressure on her. They aren't that kind of family so I doubt they are.

I may do a UB workout today. I have no plans other then picking up something for my SIL and training my friend. Could be a day of drinking tons of foffee!!!!

Belinda** Nice workout yesterday! I need to come up with some kind of rotation now. I am hoping to keep my distance up in running, like 20 or so k....but not 32 k! LOL

Iris** My friend thinks I should open my own spot in the back of DH's store. DH has some vacant space and I think it would be something I would love to do (plus no flights @ night!) but I am not sure what kind of income I would be bringing in. I think I would love it though and it probably wouldn't be to expensive to open. All I would need is some equipment for pt sessions and equipment for group sessions. And b/c its DH's space I wouldn't care if my rent were late! LOL Its something I will be looking into the future I think.

Helene** I bet you will miss your parents once they are gone. I don't really change my eating much unless its a holiday or something and my MIL loves to cook to much. She is always afraid that she isn't going to have enough.

Alright...I should go figure out how hard I am going to work my friend today. I need to come up with some moves.....short notice!!

O.k...I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

Lori: Enjoy your break until Monday. It does sound like you need a good night's uninterrupted sleep! All this PT stuff for you and Iris is sounding really good lately. You are both off to a great start!

Amelia: Check your PMs. :D

Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone!!

Too tired to report back in last night. I did BM2 Cardio Blast premix and it kicked my booty big time! I can't even do that one on 2 risers because I die with one :eek: I don't get it; I can do 2 risers for IMAX & IMAX 2 but not BM2 which is not as high impact as the others. Go figure! :eek: Tonight is the last disc of Meso 1 WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to start Meso 2; it's definitely my favorite part of STS :p

Trish & Iris, have you guys been hungrier while doing STS? I find myself starving. I don't know if I should be eating more cals or what, but I am HUNGRY! I feel like a beast :confused:

Trish, I hope your work drama is over :( I know how you feel. Someone at the hole is getting canned and his manager is walking around telling everyone he wouldn't be surprised if this guy comes in with a gun the next day. Who says that?! I guess I know when I'll be calling in sick :eek:

Belinda, nice job on the workout yesterday! Have fun this weekend :D

Iris, LMAO @ the national holiday!!! That is too funny! It will be a huge birthday because 1) it will be the last day at the hole and 2) I will be 30! So I will def party it up a little (too) hard ;) I have been the same way with window shopping; I don't even allow myself to do it! I love me some Forever!! But finances are tight and I need to save :(

Helene, LOL!! Don't worry, not many people know who Jem is. I bet most people will think I'm just an 80s punk rocker but we all know the truth ;) I have really bad eating habits too. If I could get my eating under control I would look like a fitness model. OK, maybe not, but I would look a lot better haha! I just love food too much.

Lori, that would be awesome if you could get a spot to train! Good luck!!!!!

Hi Cookie, Kristin, Amelia, and Deb! Hope you all are doing well. TGIF!!!!

Hey girls, quick check in to report my workout then i will bbl w/personals.

30min power walk then AS done. MAN, that last combo is a PITA!! i can't get the 'running back' step:confused: i just kinda did my own thing in that part:p very fun workout

ok...gotta get to the grocery store then library...later gators!

Good evening,

No workout to report today. I am gonna have to catch up tomorrow. We went to the gave restaurant in CZ. My family loved it! Awesome food!

Iris - have fun with whatever you do today.

Lori - I think it;s a great idea, opening a gym at your husbands store. Go for it, girl! Hope you get some well deserved rest and sleep.

Helene - hope you enjoyed SH chest & back today.

Melissa - wtg, yon BM CB premix yesterday.

Hallo Cookie, Debbie and Kirstin! Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I am sorry (And Hallo):D

Have a great evening.

Amelia - LOL, about AS! I felt the same way on that one.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.