COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I slept in this morning, just couldn't get up. Must be the weather, it's awful outside! I need sunshine!

I will do Back & Biceps today..

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do D3 (or at least attempt it). I did get through LIS yesterday, it's gonna be a slow climb back up the cardio trail, I think. Then I did abs from SJP. I cant' believe I still have a sore throat........*sigh*. Was up in in middle of the night coughing...ughhhh. I know once I make a doc appointment, it will go away....lol.
Bootcamp went alright I guess. Body Sculpt starts tonight. I just know I'm still not 100 %......

Belinda- That's cool about you being an advisor...so what kind of things do you go over? Hope you have a great workout!~

Lori- Welcome back!!! What are the gels? I think I would start hallucinating if I ever ran that far..........:eek:

Helene- Yeah I think yesterday could have classified as an "own the place" kind of day. ;) So when are the 3 of us getting together?

Amelia- Awesome workout yesterday!!! :D Sorry to hear about your DS. What did the doc prescribe?

Trish- LOL, I didn't ditch you.....well, kind of....:p rofl @ the phone...watching it slide in. Omg the visual on that is hysterical! So what happened with your DH getting up?

Melissa- Hope you post pic's of Jem! Sounds like such a cool costume.

Cookie- Hahaha @ going to the mall. Which one? I miss the mall....and it misses me. hehe. I don't know if it's the cough so much, as its the 2 weeks straight of a sore throat. So I think we should get together soon.

Kristin- Do you like Imax 2? I wasn't really sure..... :p

Deb- October 28th??? Seriously? With christmas stuff?? It's not even Halloween yet! I know this must be your favorite time of year...lol

Have a great day ladies....

Morning gals, im up early today. did'n't sleep very well last night. Just tossed and turned,ugh!

I plan on walking the dog then coming home and doing some core work + stretch max!

Belinda-Enjoy back & biceps...sending some sunshine your way!

Trish-is your time on your post right? 4:30am?:confused:

Iris-please make a doc. appointment...no need to suffer any longer. Ds's doctor prescribed him clarition liquid. DD started with a runny nose so im giving it to her too;) Hope you feel better girl, soar throats are such a pita!

well, i caught up on personals last night so i guess i'll go see whats happening in the land of blogs,lol, later gators!

Hello all,
I slept in this morning too, Belinda. I was supposed to wake up early and workout but I have HIIT 40/20 on tap today and this workout has a HUGE dread factor for me :eek: I will have to do it when I get home tonight.

Cookie, isn't it crazy how going to the mall is like a chore now? When I was a teenager I lived in the mall. Now I can't stand going! I do like Skier's Edge a lot. I can see it helps with coordination and balance. I think I need to adjust the resistance though. The DOMS came from STS M1D9 on Saturday. They were killer. I can finally feel my inner thighs again ;)

Kristin, LOL you are so funny w/ IMAX 2! Glad you are feeling better so you can get it done.

Trish, LOL @ ur hubby! Did he ever wake up for his WO?

Deb, I can't believe they are setting up for Christmas already! It's only 2 months away :eek: I have to start thinking of what I'm gonna buy people. This year will probably be tame like last year in regard to gifts. I'm fine with just hanging out with my family & friends and not receiving any gifts.

Iris, I would make that doc appt. You don't want things to sit around. One year I had a sinus infection but I thought it was just a cold. It lasted 2 weeks and my sinuses were so backed up that my eardrum exploded! NOT fun.

Belinda & Amelia, have a great WO today!

BBL to report my WO :eek:

Hi girls,

This is what I did today. I have DOMS in my chest and now biceps! I will do B&G abs later, just ate dinner!

BACK:
Underhand Barbell Rows
- 45#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Underhand Barbell Rows - 60#/12 reps - 3 sets
Up 5#

One-Arm Dumbbell Row - 28#/12 reps - 4 sets
Up 3 #

Overhand Australian Pullups - BW/12 reps

Dumbbell Pullover - 28#/12 reps - 4 sets
Up 3 #

BICEPS:
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
Up 2 #

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
Up 2 #, these are tough!

Barbell Preacher Curls - 40#/12 reps - 3 sets
Up 5#

Hammer Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 se

Up 2 #

Trish - ROFLMAO, at your hubbie! Did you get your workout in this morning?

Iris - go see a doctor! You had that for a while now. Have fun with D3 today.

Amelia - sorry to hear you didn't sleep well last night. Good for you taking it easy today.

Melissa - have fun with 40/20 tonight.

Big Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Hey everyone,

Some days I feel like I have time to write posts and then it just goes down the tube from there. So I'll keep it short. Since I don't have much of interest to report you are not missing out on much :p

Yesterday was a well deserved rest day. The eats were good and then went to hell for dinner. Yikes. So now I am starting again.

Did SH shoulders this morning :eek: and I will do Hiit 40/20 tonight (with Melissa ;) ). Really enjoying the october rotation with a few rotations and am looking forward to next week which is all 4DS.

Today DS is 6 so we are going to dinner at Pizza Uno (his choice). I have looked at the menu and will eat the herb rubbed chicken with only vegetables. I am posting it so that I can stick to it and report that I stuck to it. It seemed to help with the cake last weekend. Oh yeah, and no drinks besides water. Not even diet soda.

Have a great day everyone.

Afternoon girls,

My (solo) wo this morning was D11. Hoping for back and tri DOMs tomorrow:eek:

Belinda - Lucky you for getting to sleep in!! Very nice wo!! I'm so impressed with those pullups;) Nope, just as I thought, DH never made it for a wo, but I think he really wanted to. LOL!

Iris - Isnt' it crazy how quickly your body adjusts to not doing cardio?? Sheesh! Hope you finally lose the sore throat:confused: Have fun with body sculpt. So, with these classes you're doing you must be burning a butt load of calories;)

Amelia - Sorry about your sleep last night. I know all too well how the tossing and turning goes:confused: Yup, that time was right. With my new schedule, I get up at 4:00 for my wo. It took a while, but I think I've finally adjusted to it. How was the dog walk?

Melissa - I'm with you and Cookie - can't stand the mall. DSD works in the biggest mall around here (Garden State Plaza) and parking is RIDICULOUS!! I just order everything online these days ;) I tried to wake DH...He said, "ok, I'm up" but of course he never made it to the gym! Enjoy HIIT tonight!

Helene - Oh yum, I love Pizza Uno. Have you tried the BBQ chix pizza?? So delish! I'm going to try your trick...tonight I am having sea bass, broccoli and butternut squash for dinner. My treat will be a 50 cal piece of dark chocolate. Now, let's hope it works! My eats during the day have been good, but the snacking at night is horrible!

Deb - Uuuugghhh, I know how your DS feels. What a bummer! And for you, too. Really wish those decorations could wait at least until Nov. 1st

Enjoy the rest of your day. Hellos to all followers.

Helene - Awww.....Happy Birthday, to your DS! Enjoy dinner tonight! Nice job on your shoulder wo this morning. Enjoy HiiT tonight!

Trish - funny about your husband! Maybe another time, right! I eat dark chocolate almost every night and still losing weight:p

bayerngirl said:
Helene - Awww.....Happy Birthday, to your DS! Enjoy dinner tonight! Nice job on your shoulder wo this morning. Enjoy HiiT tonight!

Trish - funny about your husband! Maybe another time, right! I eat dark chocolate almost every night and still losing weight:p

Helene - Well, I did better, but not perfect. I had about 100 cals of cinnamon bunny grahams. I've got to kick this habit!

Belinda - Dark chocolate is a great snack and usually curbs my sweet tooth, but lately it hasn't been enough. Maybe it's ttom of something.

Getting ready for bed. Not sure if I'll do my scheduled wo, cardio, or D12. I'll see how I feel in the AM.

Good night ladies.

Evening ladies!

Just finished my WO: 40/20 and STS M1D11 done! My triceps are already hurting ;)

Helene, how did you do with 40/20? I really hate this workout lol! Seriously. I think it's because I totally suck at it :eek:

Hi girls,

I did GS chest & tri's tonight. Usually Christmas set-ups are the 1st week of November but because sales are down they moved it up this year. Not sure if that will help . . . it may only be Macy's setting up early.

Belinda - How much more weight do you want to lose?

Iris - Maybe you should stop by the Dr.'s, could it be streph (sp?)? It sounds like your doing a bunch of group classes:)

Amelia - I hope you sleep better tonight.

Helene - Have fun at your DS's birthday. A neighbor's DS came by tonight selling popcorn for Scouts and I forgot how much energy they have at that age:p My DH asked if he stopped at Starbuck's 1st.

Trish - Too funny about the solo workout . . . has he ever joined you? My DS's keep using mine & DH's upgrades so needless to say my phone is ancient.

Melissa - Not crazy about the gift giving either prefer the get togethers and the Christmas tree:) Growing up we always had an artifical tree but since I'm married DH gets a real one so it's still a big treat after all these years.

Hi Lori, Cookie & Kristin

Good night:)

Good evening,

Trish - I eat what I want and when I want it:p I was counting every morsel I put in my mouth, I didn't lose any weigth:confused: Now I have everything in moderations and I am losing weight. What's up with that? I don't messure anything, used too! Not anymore and the pounds are coming off! When I messured my food I always was craving food, now I eat what I want and no more cravings. It drove me nuts, counting and messuring everything I put in my mouth. I am not saying eat fried food (I don't eat fried food anyway) and eat cake every day, but if I want a piece of cake I will have it. Our mess hall (where the soldiers eat) they have that yammy German pastry, eat it it twice a week. I dropped 2 dress sizes since May this year. I am doing something right, lol! But I do workout twice as hard or double on my workouts that day:p and I don't loud up on the carbs.

Debbie - nicely done with your chest & tri workout today. That's early to set up for x-mas.

Melissa - wtg, on your workouts today.

Good night, girls!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.