Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got my workout in yesterday:mad: Today I will do cardio, maybe I will do my UB workout too???

Lori - Good luck, girl!

Kirstin - hope you feel better soon!

I will try to catch up on personals later.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Morning,

This morning I did HiiT DWP, love that one and I did Shoulder & Traps;)

Here is my workout:

Shoulders:
Overhead BB Press - 2 sets /12 reps/ 40# (Warmup)
Overhead BB Press - 3 sets/ 6 reps/ 60#, up 5 #
Overhead BB Press - 1 set/ 25 reps/ 36 #

Upright Rows - 3 sets / 6 reps / 60#, up 5#
Upright Rows - 1 set / 25 reps 36 #

Seated Lateral Raises - 3 sets / 6 reps/ 15#, up 1 #
Seated Lateral Raises - 1 set / 25 reps / 9#

Standing Bent Over Lateral Raises - 3 sets / 6 reps /15 #, much better on my back!
Standing Bent Over Lateral Raises - 1 set / 25 reps / 9 #

Traps:
BB Shrugs - 4 sets / 25 reps / 80#, these burned!

That's it for me today! DH and I will go out to dinner with friends tonight!

See you all tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

Morning,

Belinda: Nice workout. So yesterday turned into a rest day and you certainly had enough energy for today's workout it looks like :eek:

Kristin: My brother just started teaching (he's 47 and went to school for it, so proud of him, he was in tech sales before but that's all moved overseas). Anyways, I hope he survives the year. I know he doesn't want to take time off. Have a great weekend and glad things are down to a cough......I guess.

Well I'm all caught up from last night. ;) But I did want to post something important. Today we have DS' Bday party. My husband made a wonderful cake :confused: So here is my pledge: I will not have ANY and I will report here that I managed to do just that. Send me your vibes in the meantime. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone. I'm due some fun so I think I will do Imax 3 today.

Good Morning Ladies

Today I thought about trying some real light cardio to start....like LIS, and I might still, but it's getting late in the morning and I just want to shower and get to the gym for a little while and start my day. We'll see how I feel after I post. Plus I'm coughing....so maybe I'll wait until later? There's an idea.

Belinda- Great workout! Enjoy your afternoon!!

Helene- Enjoy your day with your family. :) And omg the story I have for you when I talk to you next....lmao. You might not believe me, though. But it's about that restaurant we went to last summer.....

Helene and Melissa- The dump is what we call otb. :)

Deb- Wow...enjoy your weekend!! No, I think you're actually a little closer than that to us. I started STS a few weeks ago, got sick, now starting it again....lol

Amelia- Wow, can't believe you have a baby tooth! That's too funny! And they said nothing about the other wisdom tooth? Because if they're both gonna have to come out at some point, get them done together!! Don't put yourself through it twice......

Yeah I'm coughing pretty good....imma hold off on cardio....ugh. BBL

Imax3 done. Nearly did me in too :rolleyes: I still have some stuff in my chest I guess. 580 calories.

Have a great day everyone. I will be back tonight or tomorrow morning to post that I did NOT have any cake. LOL

Hello ladies!!

I did STS legs disc 9 today. My legs are shaking they are so spent. I was originally going to do the step combo add-on from Step Blast afterward, but once the squats came on, my legs were like NOPE and I collapsed off the step lol! I took that as a sign to stop.

Today I'm doing an Absolut tasting then we are going to a haunted house up-county. Supposedly it's super scary so I'm VERY excited!! Halloween is def my favorite holiday :D

So the Sp11 calendar finally came out and school starts 1/18!!! Which means my last day at the hole will fall on...MY BIRTHDAY!! Hahahaha. Yup, the 14th will be my last day and I am giving notice 12/30. The end is in sight and now I have a countdown going!

Iris, I think the road guy shook his head because the defendant was found guilty and he prob recognized me from the jury box. I dunno, that could just be the paranoid person in me saying that. Feel better! I didn't know OTB serves drinks. There is actually one 5 min from my house lol.

Deb, the Catskills sound SO nice, esp the hiking by waterfalls! I've never been up there and I have been a NY-er my whole life :confused:

Kristin, I wish I could do the Disney RT; I have a bunch of family down there so it would've been cool to make a whole vacation out of it. Unfortunately, the funds are SO not there. Mark & I went for his bday a few years ago and it was ungodly expensive. We brought a lot of spending money with us "just in case" and we blew through it in 4 days. It is a fun place to go though! I heard a rumor that they may hold a RT in NYC next year. That would be awesome!

Amelia, I agree with Iris: might as well yoink that last wisdom tooth out!

Helene, the clean eating vibes did not work for me yesterday :( My dad bought a choc cake that I just couldn't say no to. UGH, between PMS and STS, my eating has been through the roof and it's disgusting. Last time I did STS I had the same problem. What's up with that?! Good luck with the cake tonight! You have way more willpower than me ;) IMAX 3 is my favorite of the IMAXes! Great workout!

Belinda, your stats amaze me :eek: I need to work up to that! Have fun tonight.

Hello to Cookie and Trish! Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Hello all! Cold is still here, but dwindling away :). Maybe by Monday I will be cold-free. today I did Kick Max the low impact premix. I feel good. Myf riend at twork, the personal trainer, she told me tha tI should cut back on the cardio and do more lifting. I dropped down to 137 and I told her I thought that was too low for my height, and that I didn't want to lose any more weight, just tone up. the thing is I am kind of afraid of cutting back on cardio and then gaining weight back. She assured me that lifting would give me more muscle tone and that if I continued to eat clean, I should not gain much if any at all. So I am going to give a try. Next week I am going to do four days of strength training, two days of cardio. I am kind of addicted to cardio :eek: so we shall see. Maybe doing more lifting will prepare me for STS?

Helene- nice job on IMAX 3. I don't have that one, but it looks awesome. Good luck on avoiding cake today ;).

Melissa- What a great birthday present!!!!! That is awesome. you can begin an official countdown! I know it is crazy expensive in Disney. Wonder what it will cost. NYC RT would be soooo cool. you know I am there if they have one in NYC!

Belinda- fantastic lifting. 40# for shoulders, I dunno if I could ever do that!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

See you all later!

Kristin

Hey girls, finished my workout earlier today. I didn't feel like doing 4ds legs so I did MM legs + biceps & triceps. So that finishes up my weights for the week. I then did about 20 mins of athletic step but couldn't finish, my legs were so heavy and not working right:confused: they reminded me of a horse stomping:eek: I was smiling while trying to do it,lol! Thats what i get for doing legs first:rolleyes:

Clean eating vibes sent out to everyone...including me;)

I have laundry to finish up on then i plan on relaxing for the rest of the day. Awesome jobs on all the workouts! Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.