Commit to get FIT & LEAN for November!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I will do yoga today. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween:D

I will be back to report my workout.

Hi everyone. Halloween was a lot of fun. We went around the block here and then we went to a friend's house and trick-or-treated in her neighborhood. One of the kids in our group had a can of silly string and he kept attacking the girls with it. I grabbed the can from him and he chased me around as I nailed him and my son witht he silly string. It was a lot of fun. Got DH too, hahaha. I have had way too much candy, whatever.

Today my principal called. She was calling everyone to see how we were all holding out. She said they hope to open on Monday. Tuesday is supposed to be supt. conference day, but if we open on Monday, they will cancel and have the students come in. I am happy about that. I hate supt. conference day, lol.

Anyway, I am enjoying the time off. A lot of people still do not have power and a lot of street lights, traffic lights are out too. Many gas stations are closed, which is causing a problem. I am thinking riots will be happening next week when everyone has to go back to work if the stations are still closed. They also jacked up the prices at the few pumps open.

Cookie- boys will be boys. . . until they grow into men and they it's just. . . MEN! My husband was worried about a tree hitting the house during the storm. . . yet he went outside FIVE times during the storm. I was so pissed.

Lori- great workout yesterday! Definitely take it easy if your knee is acting up. Glad the dress shipped. We shall see about the missed days of school and how they want to go about making them up.

I pressed the wrong button and it posted before I was ready, lol.

Belinda- how was your yoga? I've been craving cupcakes (well, breakfast muffins) thinking about your cupcakes. Between being home, Halloween and all, my eating is bad, lol.

Okay, bbl

Kristin

Hallo everyone,

Thanks for all the bday wishes for Alesia. We had a lot of fun and food/wine:confused:

My yoga workout is done, I did "Bend & Stretch w/ Meliissa McLeod. Awesome yoga workout. I also did some stretches before that for my arch/food (PF), found some good onces on youtube;) If my PF isn't getting any better soon, I will cut off my foot. It's been over a month now, haven't done any cardio. What's up with that? Arrr...so frustrating.

Kirstin - glad you had fun yesterday. My eating is bad too. Had 2 cupcakes:confused:

Lori - sorry your knee is bordering you. Take it easy and stretch!

Cookie - how are you feeling today? It's cold here, in the 40's! Is it any warmer where you live?

Debbie - snow, hah? Wouldn't suprise me ....it's cold. I think we winter just arrived. Did you get hit hard by the storm?

I will be back in the morning, good night!

Last edited:
Good moring,

Not sure, what I will do today? Maybe more yoga?

Lori - how are your knees feeling today? Any better?

Waving Hi to everyone that follows.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day/workout.

Hey everyone. I just finished PUB. My arms are fried as usual, lol. The gas station is scary out here. I know people who waited on line for 2-3 hours to get gas. LIPA better make the stations a priority to restore power or riots are going to happen. Police are at stations now. Last night a man was stabbed at a gas station by my house for trying to cut the line. It is surreal. They are saying that the gas situation should be resolved in a few days. It doesn't help that people are panicking and are filling up 10 tanks (like for mowers and generators) at a time. I am staying in today. Not going anywhere. I have food, water and power. No need to go witness the craziness.

Belinda- I can imagine your frustration with your foot. That would kill me. I am so used to working out as part of my routine and I look forward to cardio in particular because it helps me get rid of all the pent up stress of the day. Luckily for you it seems Xtrain will have a lot of low impact moves and options.

BBL,
Kristin

Hi,

Still no power but I have been working out Kickmax one day, yoga 2 days, turbo bar & travelfit. The aftermath is really bad just like Kristin said about the gas, DS ran out but stayed in lines to get a few gallons it is just a mess. Most of the towns around us are without power so there is gridlock for the few gas stations & foodstores that open. My in-laws are still in FL & one of my SILS & family are living there & we are spending part of our day there & dinner but sleeping in our 55 degree house. I'm not sure how much more of my BIL I can take. They are stressing me because all they talk about is the gas situation & doom & gloom because we are also expecting another storm on Tuesday night. (sorry for the vent)

Halloween was rescheduled till Monday. DH & I were married 25 years on Halloween, we're planning on going to Hawaii possibly in January. My boss has been so understanding. My Mom & brother are without power too & my Mom fell last night & broke a rib but she is ok & now has power.

Belinda - Alesia's cupcakes sound yummy:)

Lori - Hopefully they aren't sending your dress from NJ because the store is in a mall that was flooded (Jersey City).

Cookie - I hope your DS is ok it's tough here all public transportation is limited.

Kristin - It sounds like you had a fun Halloween.

Amelia - How is the new fitbit?

I'll be back tomorrow, I'm glad DH will be home.

Goodnight:)

Good Morning

No plans today...DS has gymnastics from 2-3:30 and that's it. I was suppose to have training in the morning but she bailed on me to go to a trx class. I'm not sure how I feel about this. She did it b/c her sil could bring a friend for $10 and she is looking for options for when I leave. I was just a little rotted that she would have to go on one of the days when I train her after all the switching around I do for her. But in another sense I was happy that I didn't have any commitments today cause she usually wants to come at like....10:30...probably the worst time possible. Not enough time for me to workout before and then I have to get lunch after. I know she isn't going to like it, mark my words.

Yesterday's workout was a weird one. I did ctx back/chest and abs before lunch. After everyone left for the day I did a 22 mins run (cause I hit the emergency thing by accident) 10-10-10 and power circuit. I haven't done those two workouts in a long time. I guess cathe as really kicked up her workouts over the years cause it took me a while to break a sweat. I'm not sure what today's workout will be yet. It's still raining so it won't be a run outside.

Belinda** I didn't know you haven't done any cardio in a month? Have you been walking the dogs still? I know the dr ordered you not to workout...just didn't know if you listened:eek:. My knees don't hurt, they are fine. It's only when I run to much, my right one feels weak. That's why I don't run everyday anymore.

Kristin** I guess that guy learned his lesson :confused: butting inline isn't cool! Whats also scary is that there are people walking around with knives! What's the world coming too?

Deb** Hawaii sounds awesome! It will be worth the wait. I few of my friends have went more then once and it's not a short flight from here:confused: I think the last leg is 12 hours....I would go crazy!!!

My dress came yesterday! I'd like to show it to you ladies but I don't want to put it on Facebook. I wonder how I can attach a link here? Or I could email it. I love it. It's very nice.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Here you go...don't look at the hair or the face:p I wasn't ready to start my day yet...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 18
Morning girls,

I never got that workout in yesterday, my arch was hurting so bad I could hardly walk.

Kirstin - working out is a part of my routine, I am also looking forward to it. I need to find more low impact cardio.

Debbie - those cupcakes are yummy. I am glad Aleisa put some in the freezer. LOL!

Lori - love, love the dress. It looks very pretty on you. The only cardio I do is walking besides weight lifting. Aleisa (DD) ordered a Halloween costum from Canada a month ago, it just came yesterday, lol. It's really pretty.

I will do yoga today.

Have a wonderful day/weekend.

Hey guys. So my principal called me today. She said 3 out of the 7 schools in the district still do not have power, plus the bus garage. They are not sure if we will open on Monday. She was just calling everyone to see how we are and to get a count of who can even come into work on Monday. One teacher lost her house to the storm. It is utterly ruined, she said. Very sad. I want to get back to work, but I don't want to go out there with the gas situation being what it is. It is ugly out there.

Belinda- (((Hugs)))) Hope your foot is feeling better today.

Lori- beautiful dress!!! You are hot. Love the upper body muscles!

Deb- I am hoping that storm doesn't come. Half the island still doesn't have power. :(

Okay. . . my workout for today was a stress reliever. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted step or kickbox, so I did both. I did SJP step only premix, the KPC kicking and punching premix. My legs are still very tight from PLB the other day, so I added on YR premix #1. Over 700 calories burned. Needed that between the stress and the candy I have eaten, lol.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I went to the gym the locker room was busier than the rest of the gym with everyone showering. It was nice to do CC 6 on the elliptical that is my favorite one it's so motivational.

We're at my in-laws & I may do some of lower body blast with my bands. My brother-in-law is really getting on my last nerve. Just complained to my other SIL invited me there for a drink to calm down may have to take her up on that offer;) I'm hoping power goes up tonight because it's getting colder each night.

Lori - The dress looks awesome on you! Your hard work shows. Can you believe it's getting so close?

Kristin - So sad about your co-worker the stories in the news are really heart breaking. The workouts are great for reducing stress but I may have to do 10 a day at this rate LOL.

Waves hi to everyone!

Hi,

My power is on & I'm sleeping in a nice toasty bed tonight:):):) Now we can take some of the blankets off of the bed & the house heated up quickly. I teased DH because he went to church tonight & I told him to pray for heat. Now keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else.

Goodnight everyone:)

Kristin - I forgot to say that DS said the gas lines are getting better here in NJ. The governor ordered restrictions and we can only get gas depending on the last # on your license plate my # is odd so I can only go on odd days. I also heard on the news that they are delivering millions of gallons of gas in the next couple of days to NY/NJ.

Good Morning:)

Oh if only my baby understood fall back:confused:. I had a couple of girls over last night to get into the hot tub and it was late when they left. The baby was up 5:45....but I expected that with the time change.

Yesterday's workout was Amy Bentos slo mo shoul, bics and tris, PH abs and a 12 k run outside. After I did weights I didn't know what I wanted to do. The baby was down for his nap, DD was awake so I ran outside. It's still so mild here. It's hard to believe its nov month! I'm not sure what I will do today. I like doing a circuit at least once a week but I don't think my UB would be very happy with me.

I also did some Christmas shopping yesterday. I don't have that many to buy for. I was going to order something for my kids to get them started and then I cancelled that out b/c if we move before Christmas I will have to take it on a flight with me.....so it's just as well I wait and find out what's happening. One place that I ordered from online as 25% off today:mad:.

Belinda** I figured your cardio was walking the dogs. I don't know how our dog is going to do with the move. I can only imagine the barking he is going to do! He will drive everyone nuts!

Kristin** so you might have some more time off of work! I still can't believe the mayhem! People turn into ragging lunatics when disaster happens. Instead of being thankful your alive, they go crazy. A friend of my sisters travelled to NY for the marathon. I think she is a little disappointed but she understands. The mayor should have canceled the marathon before people travelled there. Nice workout yesterday!

Deb** woo hoo!!!! You made it back into your own home without having to kill your bil! I hate annoying people...and there are so many of them around!

Thanks for the compliments on the dress. I love it. It was a good choice. It's sexy but classy. Perfect for the occasion.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Hi Girls:)

Just waking up from a little nap. I needed it too. I've been hungry all day, probably b/c I was tired. My workout was Mindy Mylera tabata trek, which is tabata spinning and floor work. I did abs as well.

Belinda** nice walk;). Your such a good girl listening to your dr!

Hi everyone. I just finished STS TB. My hamstrings were already a little tight, so not sure if it was a good idea, but I was starting my rotation today, so I just went with it. I went a little lighter on the weight with all the various deadlifts.

So.. . my son's school and my district are closed Monday and Tuesday!!! :mad::mad::( I want to cry. First of all, I am going stir crazy in this tiny house with two very active, healthy (thank God) boys. Secondly, I am thinking all the progress and groundwork I have made with my students is %$%$%@$^ gone!!!!! AFter having all this time off, it will be like starting over. Of course, the year I am being evaluated on state #$#$%$!^% tests this happens. Why couldn't it happen last year, when I had that sixth period class from hell? OMG! Some of the schools in my son's district do not have power, and three of the buildings in my district do not have power. Couple that with the gas shortage, things are crazy. ?I have to keep my cool and keep positive. You know, so many people are without homes, they lost everything and now a nor'easter is headed our way. I cannot stay angry and complain, right? It would be selfish of me.

Lori- a lot of people are going to gas stations to "top off". They are wasting gas to get gas. Morons!!!! I am not driving anywhere until I ahve to go back to work! Christmas shopping? It is still to early for me, but then again, I am a procrastinator when it comes to that,lol.

Deb- I saw that in the news. I typically do not like Christie, but he has won my affections this week. He worked nicely with Obama and gave credit where credit is due. He also came up with a reasonable solution. We should have that restriction here. People are really getting out of hand.

Belinda- good job on the walk and abs. How's your foot?

Okay, I will bbl,

Kristin

Good afternoon,

Just came back from Costco:eek: DH got me a Neato XV14, that thing is so cool:p it's cleaning my carpets while I am on my computer:p:eek: how cool is that? I was gonna hire a maid, I think I found her, lol.

back with persoanls:

Lori - you figured right, my cardio today was walking, lol. I need to find something else? Not sure, what? Good job w/Amy + run yesterday.

Debbie - sorry about the gas situation, that's awful. Glad you have your power back on,

Kirstin - sorry about the school being closed, must be hard with 2 young onces. ((HUGS))

Cookie and Amelia - hope all is well.

Good night, I will be back in the morning.

Hi,

I did HR today & it was great to do in my own house:) We also took my in-laws dog on a walk. I spent most of the day cleaning out my refrig & extra freezer down the basement. I'm lucky to be settling in.

On Sunday's I usually go to the Farmer's market. The girls at the vegetable stand live by the shore, one of them home was destroyed the other girl said her neighborhood isn't even on the map anymore it was washed away:( I didn't even know what to say:confused:

Lori - I just thought you would drive to your new home. Wow, does that mean everything has to go on the moving truck? What about the dogs? I'm not sure why but didn't realize your time changes too:eek:

Belinda - That sounds cool you can be working out & doing your housework at the same time:D You'll have to let us know if it does a good job.

Kristin - So the "topping off" my BIL is the biggest offender, he has been at the gas station everyday:mad: it just makes the lines longer & longer, ugh!! I agree the 1st few days are fun for the students to have off but after that it's just a waste of unplanned time & schooltime suffers. You can still care & vent because I definately understand where your coming from;)

Cookie & Amelia - I hope you are both ok?

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.