Commit to get fit and lean for Monday, May 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I will do UB with the tubing today. I will take a walk if it stops raining:rolleyes:

Have a great Monday and workout! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I am up early to get a run in before I go to work. I am soooo lazy though! Hoping this coffee will kick in real soon! I have to go back to work tonight so if I don't get a workout in now, it won't get done.

I had a great mothers day yesterday. Would have been nice if I had gotten a nap though:confused: DH went to work (just to open the doors) and decided to stay until 4:30! I was a little bit irritated to say the lease but DS wasn't being bad so I really couldn't say anything.
It seems like Christmas yesterday though. I got a new workout top, shorts. 3 pair of socks, jeans and then he bought me a new Ipod Nano! I also bought myself a pair of shoes:eek: and my MIL gave me some money as well.:) Spoiled rotten!:eek:

I am also waking up to a layer of white stuff on the ground. I told you we were getting snow:confused: It started to snow when I was out for my run so I came home. I also fit STS Disc 1 in yesterday morning.

Belinda** Glad you hear you had a good mothers day. I hope the problems with your nose clear up real soon. That must be such a pain!

I will check in again later today!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

Lori, glad you had a great mother's say. I hope the infection is going away once and for all:rolleyes: I wanted to start STS with you this week, but think I should wait a few more days. Enjoy your workout today. Sorry about the snow:p Our weather isn't any better, it's raining.

What an idiot I am:eek: I meant to start the "damage control" thread but instead I gave it our title....so now there are 2 commit to get fit and lean's:confused:. My only excuse is that it was early in the morning:p

I did 6 miles earlier in 56 mins. It was a good run. I haven't done CC in so long that it was a nice change.

Belinda** HOpefully you will be able to start STS again soon. I guess you are starting right from the beginning? I really didn't want to start from the beginning but I figured it was just as well. Its not as if I had to do the same workout everyday for the next month! They are all different and I don't remember what I did anyway. It didn't take long for it to click in though that I had a million pushups to do yesterday!:rolleyes:

I will return later!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

when I saw that thread this morning, I was like who are all those people:p:eek::D I posted on the wrong forum before, so don't feel bad:rolleyes: It is early when we post, right:p:p

Good morning girls,

I was wondering the same thing who are all those new people:D See what a lack of caffeine can do to us;)

Today, I'm taking a spin class and hope to do STS legs when I get back from work. I need to squeeze in my workouts because on Friday I'm going to NC for a wedding and don't think I'll be able to workout for 4 days:(

Belinda- So sorry about having to go back to the hospital yesterday. It seems like today is a better day for you:)

Lori - You made out good yesterday!!! Hopefully your snow will melt soon. Are you doing the 3 or 6 month rotation? Great run today!

Cookie - Sounds like you got in a lot of workouts this weekend:) you must be sore!

Hi to Amelia & Trish, BBL . . . Have a nice day:)

'Evening!
Oh, Belinda, I can't believe how this is going on and on for you. I'm so sorry. Hopefully, this is the start of the end. Were you abe to get in the UB wo?
Lori, that's why I don't start a thread! Glad you were treated so royally yesterday. How do you manage to get both cardio and weights in?
Deb, you're doing sts and cardio also! I love NC. We go to OBX every summer, and I can't wait to get there. How do you ladies manage to get everything done?!!
Amelia, did you get the wo in? When does your DD's school let out for the summer?
Trish, how was your Mother's Day? How's the shoulder?
Did 4ds LIS this morning and weights and plates abs. I think this is the toughest of the ab circuit. Looking forward to plyo legs tomorrow! Bet I'll regret that tomorrow morning.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.