Commit to get FIT and LEAN....MONDAY

gidget1978

Cathlete
Ugh....Monday!:( And a Monday with snow on the ground...Ugh...Ugh!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last night when we went to bed there was a major thunder and lightening storm on the go. You would have thought rain would have been followed by that....but no....probably hail!:mad: Im sure it won't stay around for long but now I have no clue what to where on my feet to work:confused:

I did STS Disc 1 yesterday (went by a lot faster then the 1st time) and I also went out for a run but 30 mins in it started to snow (and I had DS) so I came home.

Yesterday was also like Christmas for me:) DH bought me a new tank top for running, running capris, 3 packs of socks, jeans, and a new Ipod Nano:D I must be a good mother!!!:p:p I also bought myself a pair of shoes and my MIL gave me some money.

Wendy** What are the plans for the day? I doubt you are up this early trying to start the thread;) Its 5'ish where you live now. Oh how I wish I was still snuggled in my bed:eek:

Jen** My hangover was sleep related I think. I only had 4 drinks but I did drink them rather fast b/c a "friend" of mine was coming and we are on the outs. So in order for it not to be uncomfortable, I had to get smashed:rolleyes: JK! Its so much easier if the kids go out for the night but DS hasn't slept anywhere else yet.

Jackie** What benefits have you seen from STS so far? You are getting close to the end????:)

Diana** DId you stay away from the desserts yesterday? I had a small peice but after dinner I was stuffed. I think it was all the water I was drinking when I was eating.

I will bbl to report my workout. I am just planning a cc and abs!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.